My Sister Made Me Ch. 19

Story Info
The twins visit Camille, Sam is hungry...
30.4k words
4.82
18.9k
35

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,317 Followers

Author's Note:

Alex's POV starts on Saturday morning and goes until Sunday night. Her second POV picks up Monday morning and goes to Wednesday afternoon.

Sam's POV from the last chapter ends on the same Wednesday afternoon as Alex's and picks up there again in this chapter. Her second POV will take place the next day on Thursday.

Dane's POV takes place solely on the same Wednesday evening, where it ended in the previous chapter.

I hope this clears up any confusion and straightens out the timelines.

My Sister Made Me

Chapter 19

Alex

Saturday morning...

The covers had been pulled haphazardly over her and she felt the cool air of the room on the skin of one leg. She began to realize that it was hanging off the bed and slowly pulled it back up underneath the sheet. As she did, she felt coarse fabric rubbing against her skin and knew that she wasn't in a bed.

She quickly recalled that she was at Bryce's apartment and briefly opened her eyes, the rays from the morning sun peeking through the edges of the curtain covering a window. She was on the couch in the living room of his apartment. The sun was too bright, even the small amount that was peeking in. Wincing, she shut her eyes once more. As she lay there slowly waking up, the events of the previous evening began to come back to her, though she was struggling to recall everything.

She remembered the fun she'd had with Bryce and the guys altogether, then again with just Bryce in the bedroom afterward, but after that, she only had flashes of images. She'd gotten up, though the reason why briefly escaped her.

"The phone," she thought.

That had been the reason. Toni had been texting like a crazy person and had woken her up! She'd gotten up to see what the hell was wrong and remembered talking to her in the bathroom. But after...

She'd been thirsty... and ended up in the kitchen. She began to fill in more of the blanks.

She'd met one of the guys in the kitchen, then... what else had happened? She knew that they hadn't stayed in the kitchen. She'd definitely had sex with Vince and Travis in the living room, but what happened after that was... odd to say the least.

She'd been surrounded by people wearing masks, though what that had been about, she didn't know. She figured that she'd probably just fallen asleep again after fucking Travis and Vince, and the masks had been her imagination working overtime after a full night of sex with multiple people. It wasn't all that surprising considering the day she'd had.

She sat up a bit and looked around. Vince was sacked out on the floor near the TV, but she didn't see Travis.

"Morning," Bryce said, coming out of the kitchen holding a glass of water.

"Morning," she said quietly, looking up at him curiously as he sat down beside her and offered her the drink. She took it and swallowed some down, then let him take it again.

"I uh... woke up and found my girlfriend had disappeared," he said, smirking at her. "You find some trouble last night?"

"Yeah," she confirmed, blushing a bit. "I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that I had about twenty messages from Toni. I called her to see what the hell the problem was and apparently, she was just worried about me."

He chuckled at the information.

"After that," she continued, "I went to the kitchen for a drink and found a stray cock just hanging around, so I knew that my boyfriend wouldn't mind me taking care of it." She leaned into him a bit and gave him an overly innocent look, even adding a pout to it.

"That's what my baby does," he said, grinning at her and kissing her on the nose.

"Vince and I played a little too loudly though, so I ended up having to take care of Travis too," she went on. "I managed to convince them to let me fuck them both, I'm sorry to say."

She continued looking at him with her best innocent expression, but then smirked the slightest bit just before continuing. "I think I might need to apologize for falling asleep on them mid-fuck, though."

As she finished, she couldn't help but laugh at the thought of falling asleep during sex, but then quickly glanced back at Bryce to gauge his reaction. He was smirking at her in his normal, customary way.

"To be honest, I don't even know if there's a load of strange cum in my pussy or not this morning," she said, raising an eyebrow in challenge when she saw that he was fine with her middle of the night adventures.

"I sense that you're trying to get me to fuck you again, aren't you," Bryce asked, squinting at her suspiciously.

"I'm just saying that someone else was in my pussy last," she said, and stretched out on the couch while she not-so-subtly kicked the blanket off and exposed herself. "But... I understand if you don't care baby. I'm sure I can find someone else to take care of my needs."

Bryce was already moving, and she was delighted to see him drop his boxers completely after standing. He grabbed the back of her head roughly and yanked her forward, half off the couch. Jamming the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth, he pulled forcefully as she opened her mouth wide and giggled.

"Teasin' little bitch," he grunted, pushing hard into her mouth.

She reached down and took a good grip on his balls, squeezing as hard as she dared and staring up at him as she sucked on the shaft. His cock throbbed hard in her mouth, and she felt it growing thicker and harder.

He didn't just fill her mouth with cum though, instead sliding his shaft free and leaning down as his hands came around to turn her face up to him. His lips found hers, his tongue sliding into her mouth as she sighed in pleasure.

He moved over the top of her still kissing her passionately. She lay back on the couch, spreading her legs as he gently pushed the head of his cock slowly inside. Her body happily accepted him again, and she groaned in pleasure as the full measure of his dick furrowed inside, burying itself nice and deep. He held there for a few seconds, still kissing her intensely, but then looked down at her and smiled. Still not moving, he lifted one hand from where it was propping his torso up and brushed her hair aside.

She smiled at him and raised an eyebrow curiously. "You gonna fuck me or just keep staring at me with those "I love you" eyes?" she asked him teasingly. "I can always go find someone else."

"Can't a motherfucker just savor how good this feels?" he asked mockingly.

She shook her head but couldn't maintain the façade and laughed genuinely.

"Oh shit," he said, grinning down at her. "I didn't know pussy did that when girls laugh," he said.

That only made her laugh again, to which he groaned in pleasure. She could indeed feel her vaginal muscles contracting in time with her laughter, though she'd never noticed it before.

After she finally stopped laughing, she looked up at him mirthfully. "You've never had a girl laugh in bed I take it?"

"No woman has ever laughed with me during sex," he said, chuckling at her.

"Oh... I see," she said, shaking her head in amusement.

She reached up after a few seconds and pulled him down for another kiss. "You can have me however you want, baby," she said quietly.

He smiled, kissing her once again before fixing his steely gaze on her again. "Are you sure you're not too sore?" he asked. "I don't want to cause you any pain."

His tone was soft, genuine, even caring. She felt her heart melt a little at his concern and had to focus to control her emotions before she was able to respond.

"I'm touched that you're worried about that, but I'm okay," she said quietly.

She actually was a little sore to be truthful, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Good," he said, and began to gently slide in and out of her, his pace slow and steady. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"God yes," she said immediately. "Were you okay with everything that happened?"

"I would have preferred to watch you fucking in the middle of the night, but that's just because I'm a fuckin' perv," he told her, but then gave her a serious look and smiled reassuringly. "I'm definitely good with it."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I don't want you to say that you're okay if you aren't."

"I wouldn't lie to you," he said, kissing her softly.

"Good," she told him, still trying to keep her voice low. "And what about the video I'm shooting tomorrow?"

"It's softcore," he said, shrugging, his expression not changing. She did notice that his cock throbbed hard inside her when she spoke about the upcoming scene.

"I'm still going to be interacting with strange guys," she added, sensing that he might enjoy more details. "Three of them. I just want to make sure that it doesn't bother you."

"Baby, didn't you just get through fucking three of my friends?" he asked. "Besides I'd probably be hard as a rock if you came by afterward and told me that you fucked all of them."

"Really?" she asked, giggling at him. She hadn't been surprised by the information. His cock had throbbed again several times, his strokes getting deeper and faster.

She decided to play with him a bit.

"If I'm being honest, I kind of think it might be fun to actually fuck them," she admitted, trying to sound like it was the truth.

"Shit, do it!" he said. "You know I'll be enjoying the video when it comes out."

She rolled her eyes and smacked him on the shoulder. "I was kidding, Bryce," she said. "I highly doubt that that would be allowed anyway."

"A guy can hope," he said, and kissed her again. "Though, I'm damn sure gonna reclaim this pussy every once in a while if you become a bigtime porn star."

She rolled her eyes and laughed at him, having no intention of doing anything of the sort.

Bryce continued steadily pumping in and out of her for several minutes, but then pulled her up and into his lap. Briefly lifting her up, his pushed the head of his cock into position before guiding her back down the length.

She groaned weakly, rivulets of pleasure coursing through her as he filled her again with his wonderful cock. His hands gripped the flesh of her hips, contorting it under his fingers as he guided her up and down on top of him. His mouth found one nipple, then the other, pulling them into his mouth to be sucked and nibbled on one after the other.

After a few minutes of fucking, the door to the apartment opened and Travis walked in. Alex glanced over her shoulder briefly and waved, seeing him look over and grin as he stepped inside, though Bryce didn't bother removing his mouth from the nipple it was latched on for several more seconds. When he finally did, he looked past Alex and smiled at his friend.

"Hey man," Bryce called out, still guiding her hips up and down, her pussy grinding the length of his cock.

"Hey... guys," Travis said.

"I'm sorry if I fell asleep last night fucking you two," she said, glancing back at him again as she continued to bounce in Bryce's lap.

"Hey, focus," Bryce said, playfully spanking her on the ass.

"Ooo, sorry baby," she said, and leaned into him to give herself more maneuverability. She started bouncing on him harder, her hips moving up and down at a quicker pace than before.

"Shit," he groaned, and she lifted his hands up out of the way so that she could do what she wanted without him getting in the way.

She giggled, continuing to fuck him for a few more seconds before he gripped her curves again and roughly forced her back down onto his lap and holding her there for a moment. She looked over her shoulder again and saw that Travis looked a little hesitant about coming over, possibly even unsure of what he should do.

"Come sit," she said, patting the couch beside them. "I can take care of you in a minute." She winked at him and glanced down at his bulge.

"A minute?" Bryce asked, scowling at her as she turned back to face him.

"You know what I mean," she said, rolling her eyes. "When my studly boyfriend finishes destroying my pussy," she said flatly.

Bryce laughed and smacked her ass again. She glanced back to see Travis grinning at the sight for a moment before he came over and took a spot on the couch near them. She frowned, seeing how much distance there was between himself and her and Bryce, and wondered if he hadn't recovered from the previous times that she'd taken care of him.

She turned and looked at him directly and said, "if you're not up for playing, I definitely don't mind you watching. You don't have to be so far away that I can't touch you."

Travis chuckled and shrugged noncommittally.

"Does that go for me too?" a voice behind them asked.

Vince sat up from the floor, having just woken up.

"Of course," she said, grinding slowly against Bryce's pelvis until he spanked her again. "I wanted to tell you both, I'm sorry if I fell asleep while we were fucking last night," she said.

"That all seemed like a dream to me," Vince said dismissively, and moved up to sit in a chair.

Alex heard a buzz then, and looked down on the ground, seeing her phone laying there, the screen showing a missed call.

Travis leaned over, grabbed it, and held it up for her.

She took it, but Bryce intercepted it and yanked it out of her hand, tossing it to the couch. She giggled, feeling him lift her up and maneuver her onto her hands and knees in front of the couch where they'd been sitting. His cock was quickly back where it belonged, and he was clearly ready to finish their fun.

His hands tangled themselves up in her hair as he hammered into her, his pace ruthlessly fast and unforgiving. She was even beginning to feel the stirring of her own orgasm when she heard him grunt in pleasure just before his cock began to pump its warmth into her.

A few more deep strokes into her finished him off, and she felt him slide back out. Giggling, she glanced back at him, seeing him panting on the couch behind her, his cock still gorgeous and erect.

"Any other takers?" she asked, glancing at the other two.

They both chuckled but didn't move, so she shrugged and stood, heading for the bathroom. Spending a few minutes cleaning herself up, she emerged to join the others once more, but found them at the table eating breakfast, Marvin having emerged from his room in the interim. She walked over to the four, still completely naked, and idly laid a hand on Bryce's shoulder.

"Shit, good morning!" Marvin said, glancing to his right and seeing her perky, naked breasts a few inches away. He laughed briefly, but then leaned over and sucked her nipple into his mouth for a second.

Laughing, she watched him play for a few seconds before he returned to his bowl of cereal.

"You want some?" Bryce asked. "We got more cereal in the cabinet."

She briefly thought about it, but then remember the notification she got. "Just a sec," she said, and turned to go get her phone.

She sighed audibly, seeing that the missed call was from her twin. Turning, she went back over to the guys, the four of them laughing and talking.

"Goddamn you might be the sexiest woman alive," Travis said.

"She's damn sure the sexiest thing to fuck any one of us," Marvin said. "This shit keeps happening, I'm gonna stop watching porn."

"Ain't that the truth," Bryce agreed.

She slid down to her knees as they spoke, working her way under the table without a word of explanation.

"You not hungry?" Vince asked as the four of them craned their heads over to look at what she was doing.

"Finding my own breakfast," she informed him.

The guys laughed at that, but her fun was cut short a few seconds later when her phone started buzzing madly again.

"Seriously?" she called out.

She just knew it Toni was calling again. She sighed hard and slid out from under the table, standing and lifting to phone to her ear to answer it.

"Hello?" she asked, irritation clear in her voice.

"You work in an hour," Toni said.

Alex frowned, looking back at her phone and seeing the actual time.

"Oh, shit," she said, bringing it back to her ear.

"Yeah," Toni replied.

"Okay, I'm on my way," Alex said.

Toni hung up without another word.

"Everything okay?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah, my sister just pointed out that it's nearly 11:00 in the morning and I work at noon," she explained. "I've got to get going."

He nodded, standing and following her into the bedroom to find her clothes. After she quickly got dressed in the work clothes she'd come over in, she got ready to leave.

"I had fun last night," she said, as Bryce pulled her close and kissed her. "And this morning."

"Me too," he told her.

"Do... we need to establish some ground rules for your friends or was this a onetime deal?" she asked, hovering near the door to his bedroom.

"That's up to you," he said, smiling widely, but then fixed her with a genuine look. "But I will talk with the guys and make sure that everything isn't too weird or whatever."

Alex smiled, leaning in and kissing him again as she ran a hand over his well-muscled torso.

"You didn't have sex with that guy in the bathroom at work last night?" he asked.

She was briefly concerned that he was worried that she had and was lying, but then saw the smirk coming.

"I'm kidding," he said. "I just better not hear about you passing up a chance like that again." He grinned goofily as he finished, causing her to roll her eyes and shove him back a bit.

"I've got to go to work, jackass," she said.

"Have fun," he said. "Don't forget to get groped."

"Yes, daddy," she said, rolling her eyes at him.

Stepping out of the room, she waved playfully at the others and went over to the door as they all called out their farewells to her.

Opening the door, she stepped out but then paused and turned back. "Thanks for fucking my brains out you guys!" she called out loudly, then flashed a grin at Bryce. He grinned at her and she waved again as the other guys all laughed.

***

Part of her did actually feel bad when she realized that it was so late. She hadn't seen the time before Toni called. She knew that an apology was probably due and began to prepare herself for it.

Hopping out and hurrying inside, she paused and glanced at the driveway. Toni's car was gone. She frowned. Inside, she looked around for her twin but didn't see her. Swearing silently, she was beginning to think that it wasn't an issue of if her sister was mad, but how mad she was.

She didn't have time to waste thinking about it though, and quickly went and showered to get the remnants of her fun the night before washed away before getting dressed in a clean uniform. Aggravatingly she took longer than she wanted with the rest of her preparation.

She still wasn't nearly as good as Toni at doing makeup and hair, but she was much better than she used to be when she'd started. She eventually finished and hurried down to her car again, pulling into the parking lot at her job only a couple of minutes late.

As she was clocking in, Bill, her manager, craned his head over and saw that she was there.

"Hey Alex," he called out. "You have a second to talk about something real fast?"

"Sure," she said, wondering if he was upset for her being a little tardy.

She quickly went into his office and over to his desk.

"So... I just wanted to..." he began hesitantly, "not really warn you... or like... make you think I'm upset or anything. We uh... we got a complaint from a customer not too long ago that one of our waitresses was seen entering the men's room."

She closed her eyes, her face turning red as her embarrassment grew.

"I looked at the cameras and I saw you and Jessie both entering," he said. "Now..."

"I'm sorry," she said, looking over and frowning. "I really am."

"Well, I'm not saying..." he stammered, then sighed deeply. "Look, I just need to tell you that you can't be going into the men's room. I'm not... you're not in trouble for anything else that took place in there, because that's not any of my business."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,317 Followers
123456...9