All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 21'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Alex parties with Bryce and friends at the club, along with encountering memories from the Masquerade Ball ( that shook her up tying to recover the hidden memories) , As Alex realized something was wrong with her

Meantime, Sam is trying to come certain revelations concerning her swinging parent at the Mess around.

Including Dane & Sam reconnecting after his mom dropping some revelatory information about the family women , and revealed some secrets of her own to son Dane.

Although Dane & his mother seem to be heading into a collison course of their in the next few chapters It seems hmm?

Continue on

Cheers!

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

The time lag between episodes is stretching my memory to its limits but I do quite quickly recall events it must be the way you relate each chapter within the story, this is not always the case with other authors that and the uniqueness of the relationships within the family it all hangs together beautifully and is well worth the five stars every time, thank you.

TypelipsTypelips12 months ago

An amazing Emotional-Roller coaster Chapter.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeone12 months ago

I was really hoping it would be longer. Guess I should just be grateful it hasn't been abandoned. Thanks for continuing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Are we headed for that family sex orgy? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chapter was pretty good. Finally some emotional content instead of the constant fuck fest writing in past chapters except of course for Alex. I skipped over most of the group sex shenanigans with Alex, Bryce and his roommates. That emotionless fuck fest scenario has been written so many times now it’s not worth reading. With all the crossover and time between chapters and side plot lines, I don’t remember the masked party chapter about Alex at all. Wish this author would stick with a story line to some logical conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Any possibility of continuing the "Luck Man" series?

I hope it continues.

toobytooby12 months ago

That was a dangerously delightful dalliance, to quote a famous author. Great alliteration, and also some great drama. it was all interspersed with some kinky incest and freeuse yumminess. I sense a big showdown coming up!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

doesnt want to continue lucky man, yet keeps involving it in this series which is honestly disinteresting

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I find it interesting that there are so many comments about continuing with the Lucky Man series in this and other stories and I can’t blame them. With all the crossover references to Lucky Man it’s like the central story yet it’s been dormant for well over a year.

Personally I was pretty bored with Lucky Man and all the emotionless orgy sex.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

You and these series all interlocking , continually Warrington and out of each other dragging characters from one of your world's into the next. Always something new another way to look at the lives of one group as they are influenced by the next intriguing and always stimulating interest. Always five star stories but so inadequate should be ten times more.

Gazman66Gazman6610 months ago

Again another wonderful chapter that Within as a whole story itself is fast leaving the “ Lucky Man” story for dead is my point of view.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_89 months ago

Folks, gotta understand all these stories are all 1 big story! The timeline matters. Kelly's just gotta wait a bit to go to California (MC, are you sure that's a good idea? Im nervous).

Thanks for another great chapter MC.

And folks, may I remind all of your, these writers all do so for FREE!!!!

And put your name on your comments, ya cowards!!!

NipkorNipkor8 months ago

I think this whole story is delightfully entwined in family sexual love ❤️. Absolutely a great read , very clever how you connect the people in separate chapters , your a brilliant sexy story writer , thankyou very much .

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

I've been doing a big of catching up trying to get some relevance between what I remember and what parts of the story need refreshing in my poor memory prior to starting on ch.22 which I shall do soon I know how I would like the story to progress with particular reference to the last episode but I also feel there will probably need to be an awful lot of bridge building before that can be resolved. I am enjoying the act of finding out more and more about the Androssani family particularly relating to their women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES