My Sister Made Me Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, yeah," he croaked. "It... uh... yeah."

"Sounded like it," she said, smirking at him as she came up and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad. Just try and keep me in the loop with her, okay?"

He nodded, still weirded out about the whole thing but realizing that it was what it was and there wasn't a whole lot he could do about it being awkward.

"I will," he said.

"Your father took the news much better than Sam did," she said. "But it's too late to get into that tonight. We'll talk soon."

"Okay," he said.

It was in that moment that he noticed how rumpled her hair was, and in the dim light of the kitchen he could make out a fine sheen of sweat on her exposed skin, and she even seemed to be a little bit out of breath.

"Night hon," she said, squeezing his arm and offering him a wink before turning and heading back to her bedroom where his father was likely waiting for her.

Dane shook his head, knowing that there was more to unpack there but stowing it for the time being. He felt himself drawn back to Sam's warm embrace.