All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 22'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GreenmtviewGreenmtview7 months ago

Love this story. Glad to see a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The presentation written here for so long has Alex not leading any type of quality of life and is truly not enjoying life, she doesn't even know she exists truly. She is drugged out all the time and is not there, really sad. Just like so many individuals that are drug heads, they don't even really exist and have no clue life is passing them bye. She could easily die and not even know she headed down that path. She takes everything around her for granted and trusts everything around her to just be happening and is barely existing physically.

GabbyDHGabbyDH7 months ago

Enough! Time to move on!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep this series coming buddy, I love it. I sooooo want to see the story develop and more sex, but I also want to know what happened to Alex

toobytooby7 months ago

Poor Alex is losing her mind, being a sex-crazed fuck doll. I hope she finds peace, and I still have a feeling that the orgy party at the mansion is when she truly became broken. Sam and Dane seemed to have come to some resolution, and at least they are in a more happy place. You still got it, MC! Thanks for another delicious chapter.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

Nymphomania, it must be the culmination of every brother's dream to discover he has been born into a family of nymphomaniacs, my god three meals a day, forget that. Life should be a veritable banquet!! Oh Joy.

I might have known you'd find a way to square this particular circle, a family of at least second or maybe even third generation nymphomaniacs puts a whole new perspective on the "hell hath no fury...." expression. It seems that this new revelation will not affect existing relationships or arrangements one iota, when just a chapter ago we were looking at a family breakup if not a breakdown or two, would that life were that simple. I just hope that Alex's day and nightmares can be resolved as easily I wish she'd talk to someone initially her mum.

MrjamjamMrjamjam6 months ago

Hey mentalism,

You are definitely a mental case! And I love it! Just finished reading your My sister made me series and honestly, I need more man! I'm obsessed with your stories, this one and just the six of us. No I'm going to go out of my mine waiting for your next installment of either series. I'm hooked my man, I need my next fix, please don't let me hanging for two long. And for anyone that says anything negative about your stories, they can go to help, they don't know what they are talking about. The mind of a writer is very complex and in many occasions it takes a little while for the story to develop and create a bigger picture. I think you are the best, hope everything is good with your and I really hope you continue to write. I honestly do.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The Mom, getting off on adventures of Her Kids....

Gazman66Gazman665 months ago

Fantastic again! Now things are far more out in the open & starting to really cook! Am so glad Sam & Dane have agreed to a non exclusive. Sam can now continue to be fucked by men & women with a clear conscious & enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good....waiting to see how the whole family starts fucking...just a thought that the drama that you include must conclude rather fast as these things like goes on forever...all d best waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please and soon!!! Need to know what happens? I suspect that Alex has had some trauma at the party (her parents involved maybe?) either way, this series is your best yet and they have all been great. Love the tie ins with dex and Kara and etc, keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I admit that I’m hooked on this story not because it has a plot (it doesn’t) but because it’s so bizarre and over the top. Everyone simply goes around fucking everyone else; family, friends, friends of friends and each other male or female. Can’t wait until the next chapter to see how much more ridiculous the author can make all these characters look and act!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hate the crossovers with other stories. Makes for confusion and hard to keep the characters and their primary relationships straight with so many from different stories fucking each other. Also why so many crossovers to the defunct “Lucky Man” story? That story has been dormant for over 2 1/2 years now

VlvdoctorVlvdoctor4 months ago

Dude!!! Awesome series, when’s the next installment. Please focus on this series now, it’s by far the most gripping. Although I do want more of Dex story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with other comments about the crossover with other stories adding confusion as to who is doing what to whom and what if anything it has to do with the primary relationships. What make things worse is that the crossover dependence means months and even years between chapters of all the related open stories.

Reading the authors recent comments he says he working on finishing this story, Little White Lies and JtSoU before staring back up with Lucky Man. I’ll believe it when I see it. Wish the author would stick to one story at a time and finish it. Writing the way he does it’s going to take years to finish this story and the others. The never ending JtSoU story is over 13 years old and now taking a year between chapters. I haven’t read it and have no desire to even start. I just hope I live long enough finish this story. There is little chance I’ll be around for more of Lucky Man!

Tx_PiklTx_Pikl9 days ago

No hate just grateful. Hope you will complete this awesome story. It is well written and worth my time to continue looking for more. Please continue and complete this awesome tale! Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES