My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 05

Story Info
Jake and Kelly have a tough conversation about her career.
1.6k words
4.45
17.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't talk about Kelly's work that night again. The next day, it felt too awkward to bring up again. How would a conversation like that start? 'Hey, just wanted to talk about the porn you make, is now a good time or did you want to discuss this over dinner?'

In the end, we just didn't talk about it at all. After a few days, it became a mostly-comfortable secret. Sure, it wiggled and writhed inside me, reminding me of its presence any time Kelly 'went to work', but otherwise it was fairly easy to ignore and not think about.

So when Kelly crashed onto the couch opposite me, buried face down into the cushions, the last thing I expected was for her to talk about 'work'.

"Fucking hell, my camera is broken." My interest was immediately piqued, and I looked up from my phone to see my sister laying on the couch. Her robe had caught the air and opened as she laid down abruptly, acting more like a cape along her back.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

A groan answered me, along with a rather expensive camera flying through the air at me. I managed to catch it before it hit the ground, and turned it over to look at it. For a moment, I just marveled at the expensive beauty of technology I held in my hands. I almost asked my sister how she got such a great camera until our conversation from the week before came rushing back. It must have been picked out and purchased by 'him'. A sour taste filled my mouth, and my gut tightened. I turned my attention back to the camera.

Using my prone sister as a subject, I lined up a shot through the viewfinder and snapped the picture. Strange, it didn't focus itself automatically, and the picture ended up as blurry as possible. I adjusted the rings around the lens, manually focusing the shot. The next picture came out perfect. A trip into the digital options of the camera found the autofocus setting turned off: an easy fix.

"There we go, good as new."

Kelly sat up at my statement, her robe flowing open around her. For a brief moment, her entire body was on display, sans the scarce strips of flesh covered by her lingerie. Rich pink lace adorned her chest, pushing together her breasts to create a valley of cleavage, while between her legs was a diminutive triangle of similarly lacy fabric that disappeared between her thighs.

A loud click filled the air as I stared at her, my fingers autopiloting and catching another picture of my sister. She blinked her eyes, giving a doelike look of innocence that I just had to capture again. I took a look at the shot on the screen of the camera. Without using the viewfinder, I'd gotten lucky with the composition of the shot. She was relatively filling the frame, and the shot was angled slightly. It looked like Kelly was just waking up from a nap, blinking sleep out of her soft, large eyes, her lips gently parted. It was a beautiful shot, and that's before I even focused on how hot my sister was in it. Fuck, I needed to see more of this.

I held up the camera to take another picture, this time through the viewfinder, only to find my sister standing - robe closed - and standing right in front of me. "I'll be taking that!" She snatched the camera out of my hand, looking over the pictures I had taken. "Wow," she whispered. "These are pretty good."

"I wasn't even really trying," I muttered, trying to look away from my sister who filled the vast majority of my view. "You should see what I can do when really given the chance. I did get a degree in this, you know."

Silence filled the air, and for long moments, I wondered what she was going to say. "Well," she started, hesitating before continuing, "maybe you should take more pictures of me. Some time." I peeked my head up, making eye contact. Perhaps my face was too excited about the prospect, because Kelly immediately frowned. "Not right now though. I'm, uh, busy." And then she started to walk away.

For a moment, I considered saying nothing. After all, that had been the status quo for the last few days. But, on a whim, I decided that I didn't want that to continue.

"Wait," I said, not sure what I was about to say. Kelly turned around, though, still clutching her robe shut but with her head tilted. "Look, Kel, we need to talk about what's going on. It's not a secret anymore, so why are we avoiding this?"

She looked confused at me for a moment, before letting out a chuckle. "You know why we aren't talking about it..." Her reply was meek, timid. I felt bad for pushing the issue, but it felt like it was now or never. "It's not exactly something brother and sister can talk about." She folded her arms, her bunched up robe folding around her chest.

I gave a lopsided shrug, and smiled at her. "Then, let's not talk as brother and sister. Let's talk as photographer and model." She pondered this for a moment, and I seriously thought she was going to walk away without another word to me on the subject. But to my surprise, she sat back down on the couch. For the second time today, she tossed her camera at me, watching me panic and fumble to catch it. "You know this is expensive, right?" I chuckle, setting it down on the table.

"Yeah, of course I know that, I bought it."

"Oh, yeah... I guess that's true." Awkward silence filled the air. I gestured at my sister, holding up the camera. "Show me a pose, Kelly." She blushed, but did as she was told. Her body draped against the back of the couch, the robe still completely covering her. If it weren't for that robe, it'd be perfect for showing off the curves and lengths of her body along with pushing her breasts out.

I gulped, gesturing at her with the camera. "How'd you learn to pose like this?"

"Jake..." she whined softly, and I snapped a picture mid-pout. The noise seemed to startle her, and she answered the question. "Porn. I... I've done a lot of research."

"How much do you make?"

The question seemed to surprise her, and she blushed. "Well, there's that guy..."

I shook my head. "No, not him. I don't want to talk about him." I couldn't keep the low growl out of my voice, and Kelly sat up. "I mean," I took a deep breath, and looked her in the eyes. "How much do your fans give you?"

"This month I'm looking to make about $20."

I froze. Twenty dollars? For all the daily work she's been doing for literal months, and that's it? My mouth hung open a little bit. "Well, I guess I do want to know. How much does your sponsor send a month?"

A mumbled response slipped past Kelly's lips. I barely heard it, barely caught the grotesque number she mentioned. My gut dropped. This guy was bankrolling her life, sure, but it still stunned me to hear how much it was. Then the realization hit. That was my sister's 'price', and this guy was happily paying it while I couldn't afford even a tenth of it. Technically, without a job, I couldn't afford any of it. So, as much as I didn't want anyone to have access to her, uploading porn of my sister to this site was still better than this sponsor essentially owning her.

"Well, we need to fix that," I declared, making eye contact again for the first time in minutes since I got lost in thought. "I'd like to be your photographer. And your... manager, if you'll let me."

"Look, I don't need that, especially my brother and-"

"Kel, how long have you been trying to make money that isn't from your sponsor? And you're at twenty dollars? I could help you with advertising, getting your name out there in different areas so that people will want to spend that money on you. By the time we're done, you won't even miss the money this guy has been sending."

Kelly teared up a little at what I said, wiping her tears off on her wrist. She stood up, oblivious to the fact that her robe slipped off between moving around on the couch and such, though I quickly noticed. She came over to me, embracing me strongly. My face became buried in soft mounds ensconced in pink lace - not that I was complaining about my fate.

"Yeah, you can be my manager." I sighed in relief, and partially just to breathe again as the hug ended. I stood up and hugged her again, trying to ignore her almost entirely nude body pressed against mine. I supposed that that would be a common occurrence going forward, if I really was going to help 'KelTheBelle' and her online career get going.

I looked into her eyes, and suddenly, my lips were on hers. Just a quick, chaste kiss. Probably still nothing siblings should do, but it felt right. Within a moment, however, we separated, and I gave her a nod. "I'm going to draft up a plan to get us started, ok? We'll follow this up later."

Not wanting a repeat performance of the other night, I scurried away to my room, doing my best to hide the erection between my legs. I'd have to start making plans, getting Kelly caught up as best as she could to the current market of streamers, e-thots, and online sex workers. I pulled up her profile, looking at her amateur selfies and posed pictures. Every couple of posts, a pop up would ask me to subscribe. After enough prompting, I finally did.

There you go, Kelly. Four more dollars closer to your independence.