My Sister Mel - Ralph and I Go into Hiding

Story Info
I had to leave Mel to go into hiding.
8.9k words
4.42
2.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there looking at my sister sleeping, after all these years we have finally made love. A woman I always believed to be the sweetest strawberry in the field, a plumeria finer than any other in Hawaii. She was pure honey. I remember now watching her on the runway, looking at her pictures on book covers and magazines. I remember her red bikini and how she caught me masturbating in the guest bathroom, how she started calling me Judge and I called her Phoebe. Now I am looking at her breast lying on my chest. Phoebe had nice tits, but Mel beat her in this area.

I had to move, and I held Mel still as I slid out of bed and moved to the bathroom, I tried to pee, but the damn thing was so hard.

"Having a little problem, Johnny?"

Mel bent down and held my seven inches in her small hands then slid it into her mouth as far as she could, then she started rubbing it with her little hand. She held my cock just on her lips, she was smiling as her hand beat me off. I looked down at her beautiful face and told her I was cumming, she closed her red lips around my head and closed her eyes humming as I filled her mouth spurt after spurt. Then she held on to me and turned me to the toilet. She held my limp cock as I relieved myself.

She smiled, took a tissue to tap my tip and flushed it away. Then she took me back into her mouth, she sucked me back to full length.

"Take me again Johnny." She jumped into my arms and kissed me as I carried her back to her bed. I lay her down and she smiled as I bit a nipple.

"Johnny, please don't leave any marks, I have a shoot today, but make love to me, I can't believe we are together finally. Take me Johnny, I love you."

"I love you, Mel." I slid into her pink pussy, sliding all the way in, the out slow. She smiled at me as I kissed her breasts little kisses and then I bit her nipple again. She lifted her legs and yelled.

"Fuck Johnny, you touch me just right, I love how you make love."

I know of the g-spot, but I also heard there is another area called the a spot. If I hit it right it will drive Mel crazy. I lifted my cock into her, and she looked up at me. I think I found it. Her eyes watered and she started to breathe harder. She held my hand to her chest, her heart was beating heavily, her tears increased, and she started to puff. Then she stiffened kicking me away as she arched her back, her orgasm was strong and then she held her breath. She went loose and out came a stream that could put out a fire. I waited a few more seconds, and she slowed down. I took a mouth full and smiled as I reentered her, then she kissed me, and we swished her cum back and forth. Then I came, she cried out and spit her cum all over my face.

"Johnny, that was the best orgasm ever." She looked at her pussy, and scooped up my cum. She licked it and then took a finger and scooped again. She offered me her finger and I could see both our juices on it. I opened my mouth, and she laughed pulling away her finger and sucking it into her own mouth.

"Kiss me, Johnny."

She lay back in the bed, I lay over her and we kissed. "Johnny, you are wonderful. I want to be serious for a moment. If we release this video, you and Ralph could be in even more trouble. Should I cancel my shoots?"

"No, you continue, no one knows we are related. I will be okay; I need to find a group of homeless called the family. Many of them are in hiding from the LT Governor. They are protected, in hopes to get help one day."

"Johnny, I will be so scared, I have you back in my life, we have made love, dreams have come true. Please promise me you will watch your back."

"I believe this group will watch my back."

"Johnny, you are so handsome, but I need to shower and get going, plus Ralph will be here soon. I rather he not catch us lying here naked."

"But he is your fiancée." She laughs and slaps me.

"He will never be you; I will continue this façade but Johnny you are the only man for me."

She slowly moved her gorgeous naked body away from me walking to ensure I enjoyed each step she took. I followed her to her shower and watched her step in. She smiles as the water rolls down her body, she watches me. Then she bends over to pick up the soap she dropped on purpose. Seeing her spread and open I entered the shower and held her to me.

"Johnny, you enjoy my teasing?"

"Mel, do you enjoy the results?"

"So far yes."

"Johnny, be quick, I do have to get ready, Shit Johnny I can't say no to you, you fill me so complete. Oh Johnny, I'm cumming already. "

I was ready to cum, and she pulled away, she smiled as she bent down and took my cock into her mouth again.

"Johnny, I hunger for your cum, fill my mouth, fill my heart I will always desire you and your sweet cum forever."

"Mel, then here is your fill for now. I love you." I shot my cum into her mouth again. Then we hugged as she cried. "I will miss you, Johnny."

We ended the shower and then I watched her get dressed, "No touching brother but enjoy the show, I have to go my love."

She slowly pulls out her underwear, opening it slowly then shaking so she could slide them on, turning so I would see her beautiful curls and pussy. She put her leg on my knee and slid on her stockings. I could already see a wet spot in her panties, she was teasing me, but she was excited also. Then she asked me to hold her bra for her. I held it open, and she slowly reached in and moved so close I could smell the rose perfume. I clipped her bra then she asked me to adjust her healthy breasts. She then pulled out a knee-high skirt. She asked me to hold it open for her. She slid her long legs into the skirt holding my shoulders, her breasts in my face. She smiled looking at the precum draining from my cock. She looked up and handed me her blouse, I helped her into it making sure my cock never touched her. Then I buttoned it up for her. She kissed me.

"Johnny, I love teasing you, you're such a gentleman, now let me take care of you once more." She bent down and suck my cock again. Her hunger for my cum was mind blowing. I came so fast. I was amazed how she could do this to me.

"I wish you could take me to my car Johnny, but be careful watching, okay?"

I went to say something then I heard Ralph knock. "Told you to get dressed Johnny." She laughed as I rushed to put on my shorts.

"Damn I missed the show. You ready my love; our audience awaits us."

"Johnny, I'll be right back I need to take my future bride to her car and give her a kiss goodbye."

Mel smiled as he walked her out, he put her luggage in the trunk and then they stood at her car door.

"There are two men at the front tree watching us, Mel."

"You better not mess up my lipstick Ralph." She smiled as his hands grabbed her ass and they kiss. "Ralph please take care of Johnny?"

"I have my hands on your soft ass and all you can do is talk about John. I'm losing it. A woman I can't bed."

"Ralph, you are a slut, but I love you I always have. But this body belongs to my brother."

"I know, but you can't blame a man for wanting the best in his life and you my dear are the best. I will take care of John. You go kill them on that stage."

They kissed and Mel would tell me she loved feeling his cock grow, and he was even bigger than me.

"Ralph, in all seriousness, you hug and kiss better than any man I know, and one day I may wish to see that snake in your pants."

"The compliment I hoped to hear one day. Mel you are way out of my league, but a true lady all the way. I do love you."

"By Ralph." She kissed him once again and smiled. Ralph waved goodbye and they watched the men leave.

Ralph ran to me and sat on the bed. "Your sister is the biggest most beautiful tease. I love her, John. Maybe more than I love you." I laughed as he told me about their goodbye and about the two men.

"You find out the name of the person we need to see?"

"Yes, he has arranged for us to see him tonight, he told me to get ready and meet them down in the yard, he gave me these clothes to wear."

"Ralph, they smell."

"They are homeless John; they do the best they can."

"Sorry I meant no disrespect. So how was Mel."

"I hate you John, I have tried my hole life to get her attention. But she has always loved you."

We changed and went out the back door, Mel would be impressed with the size of Ralphs cock. I laughed when I saw it. "Man, do you kill every woman you have sex with?"

"No one has complained yet."

We laughed and hid in the bushes. Ten minutes latter a bunch of homeless men entered Mel's property, and a bunch more walked down the front. They told us to join them. We walked right past the guards, and I smiled as they tried to fight with one of the homeless. I would learn he was once a heavyweight boxer, he enjoyed beating the three men then joining us. He was proud they couldn't follow us.

We arrived at the container I hid everything.

"Mr. Anderson, my name is Chester, I have been asked to represent the family. We will be your protection while you bring hell and fire down on the scum LT governor Andrew Helms."

"Thank you all for your help, now if you wouldn't mind, let me show you what I have to bring down the man that has ruined so many lives."

I opened the container, and it was filled with boxes, the men carried what they could then there were ten boxes that were very heavy.

"John, what on earth is in these boxes?"

"Gold and money."

"How did you get it here?"

"Piece by piece." Several men put the gold and money on carts they brought with them.

It took a while to get to their camp, hidden inside an old subway car that led underground.

When we had everything in place I talked to Chester and Ralph about what I had stolen.

"John, with all of this, we need help, this is why they beat you for sure."

"No, this is what they want." I pulled out a thumb drive and handed it to Ralph.

"This drive and the video you have will bring down hundreds of men and women, lawyers, Judges, police, so many who have destroyed lives. But we must be careful. I fear hurting any of you."

"John, with all respect, we can't be hurt, the men and women with us right now are lawyers, policemen, etc. that tried to bring down the LT governor. We all have a stake in what you and Ralph wish to do this evening."

"Then Ralph, you are the computer geek, do what needs to be done and may things work out for all of us."

"If I may, I would like to interrupt you before you start. My name is Clara Clayton and no I'm not from the 1800's. (she has the same name as the fictional character from Back to the Future,) I have been asked to represent the two of you, as well as the hundreds you are about to involve in a tremendous ordeal to bring down the most ruthless man this city has ever faced. My father lost his life because of this man. It is why I started my law firm."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Clayton, but how do you know of us?"

"Chester is my uncle; he was brought down by the LT governor when he was assemblymen Helms."

"He has spent over thirty years tearing apart this city, no one knows who is funding him, but he has hurt so many." Chester was gripping his fist tight.

"I am very happy to tell you that tonight all seven people that are behind LT. Governor Helms are on that drive."

"Are you serious, then gentlemen shall I introduce one more person. He has been working on this case for the past twenty years. Mr. Gregory Barry, from The NY Times."

I stood and smiled, I met Mr. Barry several years ago, I knew he was an honest man.

"Mr. Barry, nice to see you again."

"The same Mr. Anderson."

"We are all here now, you know who you can trust, please talk to no one else. When it is time for the LT Governor to face trial Chester will arrange for you to be at the courthouse. Until then you and Ralph must remain here."

"That could be months, or longer. What about my sister? I need to let her know?"

"John, she will be told at the proper time. Do not try to contact her, you will put her life in danger, right now she is safe."

I hid my anger and looked at this beautiful woman. "I trust you all."

Ralph and a group of men and women started working on the video and files. They were able to get the video out in seconds, then we watched the results on three computer screens. They all high fived as the tape of my beating was sent out to every corner of NYC and further.

"What is that number to the right mean, it is moving so fast?"

Clara sat next to me, and she smelled of the same rose that Mel did. I was fighting my erection.

Clara smiled. "Mr. Anderson, which is the number of people watching the video. The number next to it is how many times it has been copied."

The computer screens became a TV, and we watched three TV news cast. The FBI and NYC police are all very busy. State police have highways blocked; helicopters are everywhere.

Police, lawyers, and judges are seen being arrested, the LT governor himself arrested at a social event. People were smiling and clapping. Clara's small hand was on my thigh just close enough to my cock to know I had an erection; she didn't move her hand nor say anything. She wasn't doing it on purpose, I think she was just excited how fast things were moving.

"Mr. Barry, you now have the exclusive on the story on how Ms. Clayton brought down the LT Governor." Ralph smiled.

"I'm sorry, you are giving me this credit? I just thought I was going to represent you."

"Can you think of a better person, the two of you will bring this story out, everything you need is in those boxes."

"I do this it has to be complete on the up and up. All that gold and money and files will have to become evidence."

"It is all yours. These men are ready to take it to wherever you wish to bring it."

"If I may, we have the facilities at the Times to copy and then turn this over to you Clara."

Tonight, we dine, then tomorrow we help bring down an empire and bring back our lives." Chester smiled and a door opened to a large dining car, it was breathtaking. Clara held my arm as we walked in and sat down. The men and women sat down to a steak and lobster dinner, we all had fun, when the wine came out, we drank and laughed."

"I have enjoyed my time here, but I must know. You didn't take any of the money to buy this food, did you?"

"No, I told them it was possibly marked so it sits there ready for you." I smiled at Chester.

"Then Uncle how did you come up with such a marvelous display and meal?"

A tall man named Hal from earlier stood "If I may Chester. Everything here is compliments of the Governors office. The food was meant for a social occasion, which was canceled so the food needed to be used or it would go bad. So, enjoy."

Greg and Clara laughed. Clara stood and hugged her uncle.

A man ran in and whispered to Chester. He stood and talked to the tall man. Who ran out with several men.

"Clara and Greg, please follow me. Ralph and John stay here."

Chester returned ten minutes later. "Very sorry everyone, but it seems my niece and Greg are now being hunted, we had to hide them."

"John and Ralph, shall we show you to your new rooms."

I couldn't believe they had found this place and made it a home. They lived very nicely down here, running water, food, everything, but they needed to remain homeless. I learned so much about them over the next few months, I found them to be the nicest people I had ever met. Once a month Clara would join us for a nice dinner then the two of us would sit and talk about the case. I could tell I was missing my sister; Clara wore the same perfume, and it distracted me.

There was a knock on my door. "Come in."

"John, are you okay tonight?" It was Clara and she was in a long man's button down.

"I rather not discuss what is going on inside."

"Is it true you plan on marrying her?"

"Yes, as soon as I can."

"Then write a letter, I will get it to her at a show, that way no one will know about it."

"You can do that?"

"I can try."

I pulled out some paper and sat on the bed, I offered Clara to sit also, instead of standing. She giggled as I wrote my sister a love letter, telling her I missed her, and I was safe. Clara had her hand on my thigh again, this time she could feel my cock. She didn't move and I didn't stop her. As I was finishing her hand was moving up and down my cock. I finished and she woke out of her daze, she pulled her hand away.

"John, please forgive me, I have no excuse for my actions."

I smiled and kissed her, without thinking it turned into a long soft but romantic kiss. I gently pulled her down onto the bed and my hand combed through her long black hair. She started to moan, and our kiss became wetter, and her leg moved up, her skirt slid down, and I found my hand on her thigh. When I reached her underwear, I found she was very wet. Her breathing increased so much I could see her breasts rising up and down, I unbuttoned the shirt to two beautiful naked breasts. I kissed them both then teased her nipple.

My fingers returned to her panties, and she spread her legs. Her hand was combing through my shoulder length hair, and she was turning into me so I could enjoy her eraser sized nipples. My finger made it's way into her panties, she was so wet I slide right into her pussy. She was tight, and very silkie. I just explored at first, not trying to rush anything. She was moaning louder, and my finger found her g-spot. I started rubbing here like a windshield wiper and she pulled me from her breasts and kissed me. Her arms holding me tight then she started to shake in a wonderful orgasm. She was so wet; I pulled my finger out and tasted her. She looked at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to taste your sweet hunny."

"I've never been touched John, other than my former husband's cock. He refused to eat me or taste me."

"I moved to the spread she made, brought her knees together and removed her panties. I smelled them and smiled. Her eyes were so wide, not sure what to expect.

"John, I know what you are going to do, but I don't know what to do, I feel so ignorant."

"Clara, just lean back and enjoy I promised you will not regret this."

"I do already, John this is so wrong, you just wrote a love letter to another woman, we shouldn't -- John, oh yes, that feels so good."

I spread her lips and dunk my tongue deep into her, she went stiff, and her cry was beautiful. She was arching and riding my tongue, she was a quite lover, but wow did she get wet. There was so much cum. She pulled my hair, pulling me up to mer. We kissed as her legs wrapped around me. I entered her very tight and silky pussy. She cried a little.

"John, it's been a few years please bear with me."

"I will be gentle; I can tell I'm a little large for you."

She giggled. "My husband was very average size; you are a little more than that."

"But you loved him no matter his size right."

"John, he was my world, like you wrote to Mel. That's why I kissed you. I didn't think we would be here, but I am being selfish, please don't stop."

"I couldn't stop if I wanted to."

She smiled then kissed me, her tongue in my mouth as I pushed forward, she was now moaning loudly. Her legs tightened, and her long nails dug into me. My back must be so terribly scared. She pulled out her tongue and she held her breathe as she arched enough for me to suck on her tiny nipple, then she started shaking, her grip was so strong, I couldn't breathe. She started to bunce as she had her orgasm. She held tight and puffed to breathe then I was all in and she relaxed staring into my eyes.

"Make love to me John."

"I kissed her neck and chin, then her breasts as I started moving in and out of her silky pussy. She was so moist; I was able to move easy. With everything combined, I felt my cock swell, my balls became hard, and Clara smiled.

"I can feel you are ready, what a great feeling, please fill my womb, John." I slammed into her, and she covered her mouth and tears poured from her eyes, she was shaking as I filled her, I felt I would never stop. But when I did, I held her tight as we both lay trying to catch our breaths.