My Sister Mel - Ralph and I Go into Hiding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out slowly and Clara asked if she could clean my cock. I smiled as I stood and moved up to her, then I knelt so she could swallow my limp cock. Being six inches limp was still a hard cock to swallow, but she did, and she held my balls as her head turned side to side. I was enjoying this new sensation, her tongue wrapped around my cock, and she moved side to side faster. I was hard in seconds, and she smiled. A few minutes later her hands went to my ass, and she took my cock deep into her mouth and I shot off another round. When I finished, I crawled to her side, kissed her breast, and rubbed her bald mound. She had her legs up and knees spread. My fingers moved into her again as I sucked her nipple. This time I was fucking her hard and she was bouncing her ass off the bed giggling. Then she came. I slowly pulled my fingers out; I sucked on two of them.

"Clara, would you like a taste?"

"I did suck your cock; you enjoy this time."

I held her in my arms, and she kissed me then we dozed off.

Sometime last night she left, which was a clever idea. She was my lawyer. She took Mel's letter with her, and she left her panties.

I got up and showered there were several people there, the women were of all shapes, they all looked at my cock.

They came to me and hugged me. "We can't believe we have come this close to you; you have brought us so much hope. Hope you didn't mind the hugs."

"It is different, I'm not used to open showers, but I would love to hear your story if we could sit down a moment and talk."

We dried off and they walked to tables outside the showers and took a seat still naked.

"Ladies, I have to say I have never sat down with three pretty ladies naked."

The talkative one, also the prettiest talked first. "We are not embarrassed to be seen by you naked, hope we aren't embarrassing you."

"No, just a little uncomfortable, but I'll get over it, what can I do for you?"

Another woman spoke out, we could move the table so we can see that beautiful penis you're carrying."

They all stood and moved their chairs, I laughed and moved in front of them. "I suddenly feel like a money on display at the zoo."

"We apologize, I'm Betty, with Heather and Jessica or Jess. We are excited because we all lost our jobs because of the LT governor. When we went to HR to file complaints for sexual harassment, suddenly we were fired, our husbands left us, and we are now here."

"Why would your husbands leave you, neither of you are bad looking women?"

"They work, well did work for him. We have no idea where they are now, maybe jail. They were as crooked as he was."

"Each of our husbands had rooms where they hid boxes. They never let us near the room, and if they were in them, we couldn't bother them."

Heather was looking at me like she was in heat, her nipples large and her bush looked wet. "May I ask you a very personal question?"

"Sure, feel free to Heather?"

She stood and walked to me and knelt at my feet, she picked up my cock and looked at it.

"I thought you meant a question."

"I just skipped the question I just hoped you wouldn't mind if I touched you. It is very soft, yet hard, with no monster veins in it. Thank you for letting me touch it."

She stood and walked away smiling.

"Forgive us John, we have seen so many since we joined the family, but you're a star, so I guess for some reason we feel a little girlish."

"Betty, for some reason I understand, I feel the same looking at each of you, you are all so different yet so beautiful. I am shocked a man would just leave you, unless what they had in their rooms were very dangerous."

Jess spoke next, "Could you elaborate on how good we look but different, we can talk about the rooms in a minute.

At that moment Ralph walked in and they all greeted him with a long kiss and hug.

"I think the shower can wait; can I join you all?"

"Undress first, we heard you're even larger than John."

"I can't argue with being asked to strip." Ralph smiled and stripped then he got a chair and sat next to me. Chester walked in and laughed. "May I get everyone some food and drinks?"

Ralph and I were even shocked looking at his cock laying in front of him.

"I suddenly feel very tiny around the two of you." I laughed as Chester joined us when he returned with food and drinks. Betty had gone with him to help. His cock was a lot harder when he returned making us all laugh.

Chester looked around. "So why are we sitting here naked?"

"John was about to tell us how he thinks we are beautiful, but different." Betty smiled.

"John, you must have a death wish comparing women." Chester laughed and took a drink.

"It's very easy really. Betty is taller, stronger, smaller breast but very firm, she has a wonderful figure, I would bet you were a swimmer or runner, to be in the shape you're in."

"Very nice of you, I was a swimmer, I have been for forty years."

"Heather, you are more of what I would call a housewife, you have very nice breast, large, delicious nipples, a little pouch yet your legs show you work very hard."

"I wish I could disagree, but I have lost a lot of weight since I have been here."

"Jess, you must be in your twenty's had a young husband, you were also a housewife, but not very long, you are petite, excellent figure, and your skin looks so soft no flaws I can see. You are just beautiful, plus I am very partial to red heads."

"My boy, you are very right in each one, and I would add that they are very sexy woman."

"Damn right Hun." Heather smiled."

"I rather not guess about your sexual desires or needs."

"John, is it true you are getting married to Melony the Super Model?"

"I will as soon as this is over, how did you know?"

"I heard you talking to Ralph one day, I wasn't trying to listen, you caught me behind a counter I was involved at the moment, we sat so still so you wouldn't catch us."

"I'm sorry Betty, I never heard you."

Chester broke it up smiling, "So you were talking about rooms?"

Betty looked at him. "You old fuddy duddy, I was enjoying the sex talk. But each of us had a house where our husbands had boxes and we were never allowed to enter the room or bother then while they were in them."

"I had no idea about this, do you still have access to your homes?" Chester asked on the edge of his seat.

"I know I do." Said Betty.

"I know where the key is hidden at my house." Said Jess.

"I don't have a key, but I would just break in, it's still my house." Said Heather.

"Are there any other people who have these types of rooms?"

"Yes, I think there are several of us."

"Could we go and see if these boxes would help us any before court starts, I'm sure Clara would love to see them."

"I'll be happy to go." Each of the women agreed then Betty asked if we would have sex with them. Ralph stood right up, and his cock joined him. Chester soon stood also. Jess looked at me and came to me taking my hand.

"Everyone be back here dressed in an hour." Chester barked. I stood in awe when his cock grew to full length, it had to be twelve inches if not more.

"Come with me John, I know where your room is." She picked up her towel and wrapped it around herself. Then she pulled me to my room, she pushed me to the bed, and sat at my feet.

"My husband was so tiny, I sometimes wished to find a large dildo. He was good for oral sex that was it. We were in love but once we married, he became a sour hateful man, and he was so rough in sex. It made me want to laugh because I barely felt him in me. But you are a monster to him. If you wouldn't mind, can I just sit her and hold you?"

"In honesty, I think we should make love, let you feel this desire you always wanted."

"But I couldn't ask you to, I know you have a girlfriend and a fiancée."

"That has nothing to do with what you have mentioned." She smiled and let go of my cock. She turned to her hands and knees. "I have always dreamed of having sex with a man in this position."

"I stood behind her and started to enter her, I went slow because I knew I would hurt her if I didn't. But she was so moist, I started to slip in, she was very hungry. She stretched her arms out, lowering her upper half and making it a lot easier to move down into her. I reached for her breast and started to pump slowly, she was smiling and looking back at me, then her hands came back, and she held onto my legs I was now halfway in her and I started sliding in and out. Jess was panting heavily and still looking at me, but it didn't take long to realize she wasn't looking at me she was looking at Clara.

"Don't stop John, I heard the full conversation, enjoy yourselves I'll just enjoy watching."

"You could join us, let Jess eat you."

Clara looked at me and then down at Jess. She started to undress and kissed me, she then sat in front of Jess who smiled before she started eating Clara. I was working at getting Jess so wet I could get more of me in her. It was easy now she was having so much fun she suddenly started pussy farting. Clara giggled but Jess was in the clouds. She started cumming in great waves. Then Clara came. Clara lifted Jess so they could kiss. They were into it heavy, and I was ready to cum.

"John, please cum on our faces, I hope Clara wouldn't mind."

"I wouldn't mind." I continued to pump, looking at Jess sucking Clara's breast was enough, I was ready to cum.

"Ladies I'm cumming." Jess pulled away from me and kissed my cock then sat next to Clara and they kissed. I moved closer and then let them have it, they opened their mouths, and I again could swear I wouldn't stop. I cried out when I finished and went to my knees. The girls were sucking each other, Then I picked them up and placed them on the bed and they laughed as I started to eat both. This was the best of times having two very hot women cumming on me. Then Clara sat up and pushed me to the floor. She sat on my face as she ate Jess. I smiled as I looked up at her. She knew I loved her pussy. Her lips became engorged fast and sure enough she let out a cry as she came squirting into my face. I was going to die a happy man. Jess turned and watched.

"I've never seen a woman squirt, it's beautiful." Clara laid down on the bed smiling, and Jess came to me and licked Clara's pussy with me. Clara came again and this time she squirted all over Jess.

"We should hurry and shower before we go, see you two there. Clara climbed down on my lap.

"I came here because my uncle said there was an emergency."

"No worries now that you put the fires out." She hugged me and we ran to the shower, we all dressed and waited on Ralph, he returned and showered, Betty was right behind him holding her ass. We laughed as she showers and washed all the cum out. Ralph helped her get dry and they hugged.

"You two can continue that later we have business to do. But first I have learned of five more women who have information on things in their house that you can use Clara."

"Because it's their home it is legal for them to let me in and confiscate it for evidence, but only if it involves the case."

"Clara, I promise you will not be disappointed, there was so much stuff there, I just hope we're not too late."

Chester looked worried, "I never thought about the lawyers beating us to the evidence, the family needs to move now to each of the houses and get it back here fast."

Chester was a Mob boss for sure I thought jokingly, he had the family together and assigned people to houses, they were gone so fast. I went with Clara and Betty with twenty men.

Clara held my hand. "Mel got your letter; she will have one for you when we can chance seeing her again. She knows I had sex with you, she talked to me and told me to tell you to get back to her safe."

"Thank you, Clara, which means so much right now."

We arrived at Bettty's there was no one home, so she let us in after she silenced the alarm. It was a beautiful home. Hal kicked in the door to the secret room.

"I had the key." We all laughed as Clara walked inside.

"We can't stay here, hurry and get as much of this as you can we are in danger if found."

She came to me and told me get it all out fast, this is a shock it's still there. The men remove everything filling shopping carts covering them, so we looked like homeless. We got everything and Betty asked if she could get her mom's wedding rings. I ran up to her and I grabbed everything I could. She kissed me when she put the rings on. Later that night we had a full box car, there were files galore, money and more money.

Ralph found accounts and passwords he emptied every account he could over the next week, of course we never told Clara about that.

Clara slept with me the next week, when we weren't sleeping, we were having sex, or reading files, or reading files and having sex. After a week she had to go home and take a bath in Epsom salt her pussy was killing her.

"John, thank you, I have a box truck coming to pick up all the stuff, I have to turn it in as evidence, the defense is going to have a heart attack when he sees all of this."

"Clara, Hal and I are going to escort you, Chester wants you watched 24/7. No one will see us, but we will see anyone that comes near you."

"I would love to have you watching over me. Hal may wish to close his eyes at times."

We followed her home on bikes, she took turns and then drove into her home. Hal walked up to her.

"May I walk in before you just to be sure you are safe?"

Hal walked into the house and walked around. Two men jumped him making him laugh as he tossed them out her front window.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for them to run out the window."

"I'm not safe here, I need to tell my office. Guys get away, I'll call the police."

"Clara don't they could be a part of this, lets get to your office and make sure it's okay. You can call your team."

"John, none of the files are at my home or office, they are locked away safely, I am more worried about my staff."

She made calls and everyone went to their safe house, Clara called someone to let the Judge know she was attacked and saved by two men, there are two men unconscious in her front yard. When the first police car came, we were hiding in the bushes and watching. The men were arrested, and then they started looking around the house. I was right she couldn't trust them all. We heard them talking about how some guy named Wilkinson was going to be pissed when he finds out she wasn't home. Hal walked right up to them and knocked them both out. He dragged them into the basement and asked them questions. They spilled out their guts they were so afraid of Hal, then Hal hung them upside down in the garage after they were stripped. He wrote on them I'm a bad cop.

We took off and Clara came to the hideout with us. Greg Barry came by the next day and had several coping machines; the Times gave us. Twenty men and women copied papers and placed them in boxes for Clara. We were all tired when we finished.

"I wish we could hire every man and woman hiding here, you are a well-oiled machine. I looked forward to the lawyers face when he sees all of this."

"Can't we just take it to his home now?" asked Hal.

"It is a very well-guarded place; I don't think we could."

I smiled. "Clara, do you have to bring this to him directly, or could we just pile it all up on the street to his house?"

"I would love to, but it has to stay secured, so we have to load the truck and lock it."

Hal laughed, "I'll drive it right up to his front door, I don't mind if he has me arrested. I know a hot lawyer who can bail me out. A second man came forward, I will help. They may not wish to mess with the two of us."

Chester laughed and we loaded the truck, Gregory had a news truck ready to go and Clara would ride with him. No one would touch her. I rode with Clara, and we sat in the back we were alone, so we made the best of it.

We pulled over and the news team all got out of the other cars, Greg opened the door and smiled. "Good thing I didn't have the recording device on."

She blushed but Greg helped her out. She was told what his plan was, and he begged her to stay far back. Hal came up in the truck his face covered as well as Franks.

Frank yells out. "Hal is pissed because the gates are open."

He drove the truck right up to the front door, slammed the horn and they took off. Clara stood at the entrance to the gate. She had a blow horn.

The defense council and cops were all over, then the lights from the news came on.

"In the van are copies I have sent in for evidence, these are yours to read. The men and police that tried to kill me tonight have been arrested."

This went live, Greg was surprised that it did.

"Clara, say a few words you are live." Greg counted down and Clara was on.

"This corruption case has become very real, four men tried to take my life tonight, I have delivered a truckload of new evidence to the attorney for the former LT Governor. I will be in hiding until a court date is set."

We disappeared before the cops arrived. Greg put out a great story the following morning, leaking out from a reliable source some of the contents delivered the evening before.

"John, I know you wish it was Mel with you right now, but you have made me the happiest woman in the world, I'm getting married."

"You are?"

"Greg has asked me to marry him after this is all over. He is an amazing man as you are. He knows about us and says he does care right now, he said I can be with you if you want me."

"I want you, and yes, I wish you were Mel. But Clara I have grown to enjoy our time together, so please understand I love making love to you as I enjoy being with you."

Clara kissed me and then she asked me to lie on the bed, she blindfolded me and tied me to the bed. My pants were pulled down. She kissed me again and whispered in my ear. "Enjoy handsome."

I felt several hands on me and then my cock was in someone's mouth, then my balls were in two others, but then it was other women sucking on me, then someone stood over me. "Just a kiss my love."

Each women stood over me and pressed their pussy into my face, not all were pleasant but it was a lot of fun, then Jess sat on my face, I knew her smell I bit her pussy so she couldn't move and she tried not to giggle, she fought and got away, this went on for at least a half hour, then the room got quite. Then it got weird, I felt several people standing on the bed, then someone held my cock up.

"Remember who ever makes him cum wins."

Each woman would lower themselves on my cock and slide down on it and leave, I think. I had no idea how many women were involved, until I started to recognize Betty. Then I counted, twenty-two women were playing a game, and I was that game. I was starting to get ready, and I heard someone say let's watch him blow.

The girls kept sliding down my cock and I didn't want to cum, I fought, and I lost finally to Jess, her pussy was so delicious. As she was rising, I blew my load hitting her pussy, she was jumping for joy and laughing, then they removed the blind fold and each of the girls came over and kissed me as they thanked me for the fun.

"I told you my pussy hurt, but now I want you in me, that was so hot, I masturbated and came four times watching, your floor is a mess. She climbed on me then mounted me. She kissed me and then invited Jess to sit on my face.

"Wait I'm still tied up."

"What a shame, don't you think Jess."

"I hope he bounces like a bucking bronco. She sat on my face, and I chewed her sweat young tiny pink lips. She was creaming me in minutes, I ate her so hard I wanted her to complain about a sore pussy, but she wouldn't have it she was in charge, she rode me her way and creamed me a dozen times before falling into Clara's arms.

"Wow, John you are so much fun. This will be a fun night. Clara stood and slowly let my cock fall out, then Jess sucked on her for a few minutes. Jess then laid down and sucked on my cock her pussy sitting on my chin, Clara looked down and she bent forward as her pussy touched my mouth and Jess's pussy. I licked them both until I thought I would either drown or lose my tongue it hurt so much, but how often does a man get to eat two women at the same time. They would both cum all over my face, then Clara rose and smiled as she squirted into Jess's pussy, Jess screamed, and she came. I had to turn my head I was being waterboarded.