My Sister Mel - Ralph and I Go into Hiding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go shower now." While we were there someone cleaned up my room. We returned and there were four naked women, they had fruits and rum. Jess and Clara lay next to me as one of the young women mounted me.

Clara let us return so we could offer ourselves and feed the three of you grapes.

The second woman mounted me after I kissed the first one. "Clara also said you may be thirsty, so I brought you a rum with no coke. I laughed as she took a shot then shared it with Jess who spit it out. "I'm sorry it burns." Then she smiled, took another shot and shared it with Clara. They kissed for a few minutes.

She moved on me a few times and came looking at me with a smile. She took another shot, and she bent down, and she shared the run as she started to cum, she rode me hard enjoying her orgasm and I think the rum made her a little drunk. "Shit, I need to drink rum before I have sex every time, wow that was fun. She kissed me then the other two and watched my cock as she slid off of it. When I fell out there was a loud pop and she started giggling, the first girl held her, and they left.

"Clara also thought that you would enjoy a chocolate covered strawberry to top off the night. She handed the tray to Jess, and she mounted me very slow, she let out a long moan of delight. "Shit, you feel so fucking hot in me.

"Then ride him, I will feed him for you." Clara and Jess fed me chocolate covered strawberries soaked in rum. I ate six exceptionally large strawberry's, and I had a buzz now. This woman was feeling great on me, so I held her ample breasts as she rode me. I didn't want her to stop she was a great fuck. But she came and leaned down to kiss me.

"Thank you, John." She also pulled away but this time there was a very wet plop. I lifted her to my mouth and licked up the juices bringing her to another orgasm. She moved down and hugged me. Then she kissed Clara and thanked her. She and Jess moved to the bottom of the bed and started to eat each other.

"John, while I was showering the women joined me after asking permission to play the game, they just wanted to be with their hero. I hope you aren't upset with me."

"Clara this hero thing is weird, I don't think of myself as a hero. If anyone is, it is you, Greg and Ralph.

"John, don't be so humble, you have made these people feel hope again, they are even doing things then would never have done before." Then we heard the two women laugh as they fell off the bed. Clara leaned over me to check on them. I reached up and started to kiss her nice breasts. She watched as I did. I rubbed her mound, making sure not to rub to hard when I went over her bald pussy. Then she moved down and smothered me with kisses.

"John, I need you to know I love you. I can't help but let you know. I think I always will. Please don't tell Greg or Mel, I said that."

Jess was now gone, and Clara and I just laid together hugging. I love her also?

Soon we were called to dinner, so we dressed and walked to the food cars.

I should describe this car better; it was an upper-class dining train in the twenty's but like everything else it was retired. The family put four of them together, cutting away the walls to make it one large room. They added a table for eight people each, these were taken of course from where I don't know. They insisted on a head table, which Chester ended up being the leader by a full agreement of each person. I found him to be the wisest man I ever known, which surprised me he was fired.

We all sat down, and everyone raised their glasses as Hal thanked us for letting them all be involved be involved in what he called the paper chase, we all laughed as he continued.

"No matter what happens, the four of you will always be heroes to us all." Cheers from everyone. Clara was holding Greg's hand and I asked them if they would like to use my car tonight. Clara said yes right away.

"I would like you to join us half an hour after we get to your room, please."

"Are you sure that's enough time, I'm sure I can find a way to stay busy tonight?"

"I would like you to return thirty minutes after we are done with dinner." She smiled at me, and Greg just smiled and ate his dinner.

The chefs came out with small hand made cakes for everyone, turned out to be Boston crème pies.

"I am not going to ask where this came from John."

"They made these. It is in honor of us delivering all that material."

"We finished dinner, and we helped clean up. I said hello to people, and I could smell the women who participated in the game earlier, they smiled and squeezed my hand. I laughed as I sat down with Jess.

"Guess what John, Hal has asked me to be his girlfriend."

"That is wonderful, are you sure, he is a large man."

"Very large indeed John." Hal slapped my back and joined us.

"I meant you over all Hal." He laughed and held Jess's hand.

"This is your fault you know John."

"Fault, how can there be a fault in the two of you being together?"

"I am very happy to see this, you two are perfect for each other."

"I have to go, thank you for the talk and the great news." I kissed Jess and Hal hugged me.

I arrived at my room at thirty minutes exactly. What I saw shocked me.