My Sister, My Daughter?

Story Info
Was it a huge mistake getting his mother pregnant?
8.7k words
4.66
141.7k
284
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,233 Followers

Howard opened his eyes gingerly, his throbbing head not helped by the sunlight streaming into the bedroom through the partially open curtains. His mouth was dry and tasted like a whore's armpit and his breath probably smelt worse than that he thought as through squinting eyes he tried to work out where he was.

He had been to a birthday party last night with Joanne, coerced to go as her 'plus one,' even though he knew none of the other guests. The birthday girl had been someone she worked with, and Joanne's initial invitation was for about a dozen of them to go out for a meal. Unfortunately, the number of drinks they had consumed soon made the suggestion, of then continuing to a nightclub, sound like a good idea.

By the time he and Joanne decided to walk home, both of them were wasted, Joanne hanging on to his arm for dear life as they staggered along. A taxi would have got them to the house in less than ten minutes, sober he could have walked it in fifteen, as it was it took them nearly forty minutes to make the journey.

Keeping his eyes closed against the light and gently rubbing his temples, he began to recall little bits of the previous evening. He should have stayed on the bottles of beer he thought, instead of changing to glasses of vodka and coke which slid down so easily until the balmy air of the summers evening hit him like a hammer when they left at the end of the night.

Their conversation as they walked consisted of the usual rubbish that drunks tended to sprout, half of it incoherent until they got onto the topic of relationships. Neither of them currently had a partner to speak of and Joanne had joked that they should perhaps pretend that they had just 'pulled' each other. Their banter went back and forward, each of them trying to outdo the other with compliments or off the cuff remarks.

When Howard had pulled her into a shop doorway and threatened to kiss her, the both of them had shrieked with laughter, five minutes later when she had pulled him into a doorway and had actually gone through with it, he had been left stunned. The kiss had been different, it had been sensuous and arousing, feeling strange for him to be kissing someone older than he was.

Their nonsense hadn't stopped when they got home, he suddenly remembered, this time he had kissed her as she surprisingly started to unfasten the buttons of his shirt, her hands wriggling inside as she ran them over his chest and tweaked his nipples. He, of course, had retaliated, his hand cupping her breast as he marvelled at the feel and shape of it, gently squeezing and rubbing at where he expected her nipple to be.

There had been a long pause as they stared into each other's eyes, gauging if the other was thinking the same thing and then together, they had ascended the wooden hill to her bedroom. When she had undressed, he had marvelled at how good she looked, her figure still sexy and alluring, as he stripped off, her hands had been all over him until finally, they were both naked as he eased her across to the bed.

Her vagina had already been moist, his erection slipping into her with ease. To begin with, they had both been tender in their touching and kissing, but as their arousal escalated, the pure excitement of what they were doing took over as she urged him to shag her faster and harder. Howards cock pounded her fanny, his hands abusing her succulent breasts as their mouths ground together, tongues exploring each other as their lovemaking became more akin to rutting animals.

When Joanne had strained and writhed beneath him as she orgasmed, he had filled her pussy with his cream, pummelling her vagina with a pent-up lust which he was trying his best to expel.

'Oh, my fuck,' Howard thought to himself, as he came to realise what he had done. He opened his eyes and looked around, this wasn't his bedroom, this was Joanne's bedroom. He swivelled his head, staring at the naked back of the woman laid next to him and still sleeping.

'What the fucking hell have we done?' Howard was aghast as he continued to stare at Joanne, letting the realisation sink in that he'd had sex and slept with his mother.

Sneaking from her bed, he opened and closed her bedroom door as quietly as he could, trying his best not to wake her until he got his head around what had taken place last night. Never in a million years would he ever have thought of her as someone who would excite him sexually, in her normal attire, she was just his mother, but last night, what with the drink and the sleek sexy dress which she had worn, it had been easy to see her as a mature desirable woman.

When Joanne did appear, she was his mother once more, without makeup and with her tousled hair and an old robe, she looked nothing like the sexually attractive woman from the previous night. Sat next to him at the breakfast bar, her head was buried in her hands, she moaned to herself as a glass of bicarb fizzed away in front of her.

'Never again. My bloody head is thumping. How did we get home?' She asked him.

'We walked; do you not remember?' Howard breathed his first sigh of relief.

Joanne shook her head, 'Sorry. I was so pissed that I can't remember anything. Did you put me to bed?'

Howard breathed a bigger sigh of relief, perhaps it was for the best, his mother would be horrified if she had recalled the things that they had done to each other.

Later, and feeling slightly better, he would recall their union, never again would he be able to look at his mother without seeing her naked, her slim figure and small breasts wrapped around his own body as his cock was rammed into her cunt.

'Who undressed me?' She asked him, Howard going crimson as he admitted that he had helped her out of her clothes and into bed. 'Completely naked?' Joanne added, her head turning slightly as she stared at her son.

She dropped the question, the look on her son's face one of pure embarrassment as she decided that in her drunken state, she had probably disposed of her clothes without giving a thought as to whether he would see her naked.

Thankfully, she made no more mention of it for the rest of the weekend though it took most of that day before they felt sufficiently recovered to face having a meal and talking to each other. And then they were back at work at the confectionary factory, his mother on one of the production lines and Howard in the IT department up in the offices.

They had been on their way home mid-week, walking through town and past the rows of shops when Joanne had stopped abruptly, staring at one shop entrance in particular before shaking her head and continuing to walk homewards. She made them a meal, Howard laying the table while she cooked and then sitting together as they chatted about their day and ate.

He hadn't really taken any notice when she had stopped in town, nor had it triggered a memory of the previous weekend, one shop doorway looked pretty much like another. It was only after their tea and as they finished their deserts that she asked the question tentatively.

'Saturday night...... after the party. Did I...... did I kiss you?'

It had come so quickly out of the blue that it had taken Howard by surprise, the question giving him no chance to rearrange his features and leaving him no choice but to answer in the affirmative.

'How did that happen?' Joanne wanted to know.

Howard explained about the silly game they had been playing in their drunken state and how it had got a little bit out of hand.

'Did it happen again when we got home?' She enquired. Howard starting to worry about the prospect of his mother beginning to remember things from that night.

Can I ask...... what did it feel like, kissing your old mum?'

He wasn't sure what to say, did he lie and tell her that it was awful, he had no desire to hurt her and there wasn't a way of saying it wasn't enjoyable without making it sound like he was disgusted.

Or did he tell her the truth, that he had actually enjoyed kissing her, that her lips had tasted sweet and that the feel of her slim body pressed against him had ignited a fire in his loins? Would the truth nudge her a little closer to remembering that they'd had sex and that he had shared her bed that night? Worse still, he had no desire to divulge, that despite trying to forget about their coupling, his most fervent wish at the moment was for it to happen again.

Thankfully, that seemed to be the end of her questioning for the moment as the next few weeks turned into a month that had passed without comment, Howard now having put his thoughts to the back of his mind. As much as he would have liked it to happen again, there was no way to bring up the subject without perhaps causing her distress.

All seemed well until one morning as summer was starting to come to an end, they had awoken when their alarms went off and were getting ready for work when he heard his mother in the bathroom and it sounded like she was being sick.

'Everything ok?' Howard asked her when she came out, Joanne looked pale, her skin clammy as she confessed that she didn't feel great that morning.

'Take the day off work,' he said, 'It's not like your ever off sick. I'm sure they can do without you for one day.'

Joanne agreed, she really didn't feel up to it that morning, perhaps she was coming down with something she thought.

'Yeah, it sounds like a good idea. I think I'll go back to bed for an hour.'

She toddled off back to her bedroom as he finished getting ready, popping his head around her bedroom door to say goodbye as he left the house and set off for work.

Joanne was fine that evening when he arrived home, 'Must have been a one-day bug,' she said as they sat down for their evening meal. The only trouble was that the next morning she was back in the bathroom, vomiting once more. Howard was concerned, it wasn't like his mother to be ill.

'I'll tell them at work that you're not coming in again. Perhaps give the doctors a call and make an appointment.'

Again, she was back to her normal self when he arrived home but at least she was seeing the GP the following afternoon.

Much to Howard's consternation, his mother was at it again the next morning. He could hear her in the bathroom as she retched, and he was starting to become worried. It couldn't be something she had eaten, they had both had the same meals and he had felt fine, he thought, wondering what could be wrong with her, at least she was seeing the doctor today which partially put his mind at ease.

Joanne wasn't overly concerned, whatever it was, only seemed to last for an hour or so each morning and then after that, she was ok.

The house was quiet when Howard got home from work, the table wasn't laid and there were no sounds of bustle coming from the kitchen. He shouted for his mother but received no reply, wherever she was, she wasn't at home. It was nearly an hour after he got in before she arrived back, her eyes looked puffy as though she had been crying and she seemed to be in a daze, not even acknowledging his presence.

He sat her down, made her a strong brew and then sitting beside her, he held her hand as he asked what was wrong. Joanne continued to stare into space, her words, when they came, were quiet, as though she was speaking to herself and not him.

'It's impossible...... The doctor must be wrong. How can I be...... there hasn't been anyone? This can't be happening...... There is no way I can be pregnant...... I haven't had sex...... forever!'

The very word sent shivers through Howard, had he heard his mother correctly, it was hard to make out what she was saying, but he was convinced he had just heard the word 'Pregnant.'

He stumbled, trying to get his words out as his heart thudded loudly in his chest. He felt sweaty despite the chill that ran through him and surly his mother could feel his hand trembling.

'Did...... did you say you were...... Pregnant!'

At last, she seemed to sense that he was there. 'The doctor says I'm pregnant and it's just morning sickness. But it can't be, I haven't been near a man.'

Joanne looked exasperated, how could she be pregnant when she hadn't had a fella in ages, she looked to Howard for confirmation, astonished as she watched the colour drain from his face and he withdrew his hands from hers, grasping them together to stop the shaking that seemed to have come over him.

Suddenly her mind alighted on a single comment buried deep in her memory.

'The night of the party, you said I kissed you. Did we kiss again when we got home?'

The look on her son's face ignited fear in her, Joanne could feel herself welling up. Something else had happened, something that Howard hadn't told her, slowly she put two and two together and got four.

Her hand went to her mouth, and she bit down hard on her knuckles, 'Surely not. It was too outlandish, she knew she had been off her head, but she wouldn't have done something like that, would she?' Joanne was thinking.

She knew she had to ask the question, as much as she didn't want to hear the answer.

'Did I sleep with you that night, Howard? Did we make......? Sex, did we have sex?'

Howard couldn't bring himself to say anything, his stomach churned, and he felt sick, the one and only time that he had drunkenly had sex with his mother, and she had fallen pregnant.

His silence confirmed her horrified suspicions, 'Oh God! I slept with my son. I had sex with Howard and now I'm pregnant?'

You could have heard a pin drop, neither of them saying a word as the implications of that one night sank in.

Howard couldn't bring himself to say anything, all of the things going through his mind would sound wrong if he tried to put them into words. 'What were they going to do? How would Joanne explain it? She couldn't tell people that he was the father. Would she keep the baby, or would she get rid of it? He was twenty-two, far too young to be a father, his mother was in her mid-forties, too old to have a new child?'

For the moment, Joanne could not bear to be near him, it wasn't Howard's fault, she was the parent, she was his mother and she had slept with him, he had been inside her and as a consequence, he had left her a present.

'I'm not hungry. I'm going to bed.' With that she got up from the couch and headed for her bedroom, leaving her son alone, stunned and miserable.

They managed to get through what was left of the week, Joanne returning to work the next morning once she had been sick. The house seemed eerily silent at times, even though they were both indoors, it seemed that neither of them could find the right words to say to the other.

At least it was the weekend Howard thought, with so much on his mind it had been hard to concentrate at work, it wasn't something he could voice and ask people's opinions on.

At breakfast on Saturday morning, it was Joanne who had initiated the conversation.

'So, fill in the blanks, how did it happen? Did I force you or offer you an inducement?'

Howard shook his head, 'It started as a silly game, you said, "Let's pretend we have pulled each other" and it just kind of gathered momentum from there. I pulled you into a shop doorway and threatened to kiss you, which we both found hilarious, and then suddenly you had pulled me into another one and we were kissing.'

'Didn't it feel strange, weird, kissing me? Especially as I'm your mum and so much older than you?' Joanne was trying to understand how they had managed to get themselves into this mess.

'No!' Howard said emphatically. 'It actually felt good. It felt, kind of sexy, maybe a turn on to be kissing you like that.'

Joanne was taken aback, confused as to why her son would be "turned on" by her.

'What happened when we got home, I seem to remember that we kissed again. And then what?'

Howard pulled no punches; the truth was going to come out eventually. 'I didn't ask you and you didn't ask me. It just kind of happened. The next thing I knew was that we were up in your bedroom and undressing each other, your hands were inside my shirt and...... down below.'

'Did you undress me?' Joanne wanted to know. 'Did you...... touch me?' She had no memory of these events but from the sound of it, she had been a willing participant.

'And then what?

It seemed a bit of a ridiculous question to Howard, Joanne was pregnant, what did she think happened next. 'And then we had sex,' he said embarrassingly.

'And you were happy with that? I haven't got the best figure anymore, most of it is heading south.' Now it was Joanne's turn to look embarrassed.

'In fact, it was pretty good. No, it was more than that. It was very good, maybe even excellent. Good enough to want to......' He stopped himself from completing what was about to slip out, certain that his mother had no wish to hear him say that he would have liked to bed her again.

She was astonished but refused to allow her face to show it, she had made love with her son and from what he had said, they had both enjoyed it. The trouble was, she couldn't remember, suddenly beginning to feel like she had missed something.

'Good enough to what?' Joanne enquired, even though she already had an inkling of what he had been about to say and refusing to allow herself to smile at the unspoken compliment.

Howard shook his head, refusing to complete the sentence, there was no way that he was going to tell her that he had enjoyed the sex with her to the extent that he wanted to fuck her again. At least she hadn't asked him to describe in detail what they had done, the very thought of using words like those descriptively, sending shivers down his spine. It was one thing using them in front of mates, it was another to use them in front of his mum.

He was in two minds, he had arranged to go out that afternoon and evening with friends, but at the same time, he did not want to leave Joanne alone. Would it have felt like this he wondered, if it had been one of his previous girlfriends?

As though reading his mind, Joanne had told him it was ok, that she would sort something out and not to worry, but Howard couldn't help but worry. He didn't want to state the obvious, that in a few months she would start to show, and people would notice, especially the ones at work. Money wasn't the problem, between them they earned enough for her to take the time off, it was the fact that this child if she kept it, would be his sibling as well as his offspring.

She shooed him out, telling him to go and enjoy himself. He was having his tea out with his mates and then a few pints to round off the evening. Despite his situation, he had managed to have a good time, he hadn't gone overboard with his drinks and was simply jovial as he made his way towards home, expecting his mother to be in bed by the time he arrived back.

He was surprised as he entered to find her up and about, there was a wine bottle on the coffee table and with the look of it, he could see it was nearly empty. That was unusual for Joanne, normally she did not drink at home, he had known occasions when she had opened a bottle of wine and it had gone off before she managed to drink even half of it.

He could hear her in the kitchen and then the sound of a cork popping as he presumed, she was opening another bottle. She wasn't drunk when she came into the lounge, but it was obvious that she was getting near her limit. There was something different about her Howard realised, before twigging that she had tidied her hair and applied some makeup, the robe she wore, different than the one that she normally knocked around the house in.

She brought a fresh bottle of wine with her and another glass. 'Maybe the last chance I will get for a while, depending on what I decide to do. Will you have a drink with me?'

Howard allowed Joanne to pour him a glass, holding it out for her as she tipped the bottle. From his position, sitting on the couch, he found it hard to avert his eyes as her robe gaped slightly and he caught sight of her cleavage and breasts, Joanne pulling it closed as she noticed where he was looking.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,233 Followers