My Sister, My Daughter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clinked her glass against his, 'Cheers,' taking a sip and then swivelling the glass in her hand as she prepared herself to say something.

'You know when you said I was "Good enough". Do you still think that?' She seemed embarrassed that she had to ask, Howard thought. He immediately had a suspicion where he hoped this conversation was leading, her hair and makeup along with the robe and especially her being naked beneath it was already causing a reaction in his pants as he replied to her question.

'If you are offering what I hope you are, then the answer is yes. You were far more than good enough, you were sexy and exciting and despite you being my mother, if you are offering me the opportunity to make love to you again, then I would be honoured and thrilled.'

The wine was forgotten as she placed her glass on the table and stood, beckoning him to follow her as they made their way upstairs towards her bedroom, Howard watching her bottom sway as she took each step and resisting the urge to pinch it as he followed her. Inside the room, she closed the door behind him before going across to her bed and switching on a sidelight.

Howard's mind was in a whirl, he couldn't believe he was being offered this second opportunity to have sex with his mother and wondered how much influence the bottle of wine had on her decision. As much as he wanted to pull the robe from her and throw her onto the bed, he allowed Joanne to dictate the pace as she advanced towards him.

She had loosened the belt of her robe but still kept it pulled around her as she approached him, her hand rising as she cradled his cheek and looked into his eyes. They seemed to linger there for a long moment and then as she offered her lips to be kissed, her eyes closed.

With one arm around his neck, Joanne's other hand slid beneath his t-shirt as she got her first proper feel of his bare flesh, the hand resting on his stomach for a second before slowly moving upwards as she explored his chest, feeling the firm muscles beneath his still smooth skin and then running a fingertip over his nipples as she made them hard.

Howard allowed his mother to undress him, her facial expressions constantly changing as she bared him bit by bit, and then her gaze lingered on his swelling cock which jutted upright from his groin as she pushed his pants and briefs to his ankles. Naked, he gave her a chance just to look at him before he pulled her in close and they kissed once more, this time the temptation too strong as his hand slid inside her robe.

Joanne's tits were pretty much perfect he considered, the correct size to neatly fill one hand as he cupped her right breast and gently fondled the silky-smooth flesh, his excitement increasing as he felt her nipple harden and grow against his palm as the first low growls of pleasure rumbled in her throat.

It wasn't all one-way traffic; Joanne was desperate to get her hands on Howards cock. She could not remember it from that first occasion but was determined to make up for it tonight as her hand snaked downwards and it brushed against his swollen knob which was already leaking pre-cum. Teasingly with a single finger, she rubbed the clear slippery excretion into his helmet, making it shine and throb with anticipation.

When her fingers wrapped around his shaft, Howard was in seventh heaven, the feel of her hand as she slowly tossed him off was exquisite and he could have happily stood there all night if she continued to do that until he filled her hand with his cum.

What was good for the goose was good for the gander he decided as he released her breast and slid his hand downwards, resting on her belly as he momentarily remembered the new life that was growing inside there. He lingered again as his fingers played across her mound and the close-cropped pubes which covered it and then his hand curved between her legs, Joanne adjusting to give him greater access as his finger penetrated her cunt.

They groaned in unison, their hands increasing each other's arousal until Joanne finally begged him to make love to her.

As he knelt between her open thighs and looked down at her he was amazed at how his opinions had changed in such a short time. Previously, and as his mother, he wouldn't have given her a second glance in the sexuality stakes, but now, as she lay naked beneath him, there was something quite tantalising about her. For a woman of her age, her figure was still pretty damned good, something he had never really taken note of before. Her breast while on the smallish side still stood partly to attention and her waist was still slim with the faintest trace of a belly, although that would shortly change.

Reaching out she grasped his erection, smoothly sliding the skin back and forth as she teased him and aware of the pulsating throb it gave off. Dragging him closer, she pressed his knob against her pussy lips, already open and moist as they waited impatiently for that initial insertion.

When it came, she lifted her head from the pillow, staring at her son as those first powerful sensations surged through her body, his cock expanding and filling her cunt as she let out a guttural cry.

They kissed constantly as his cock penetrated her, his hips creating a smooth steady momentum that opened and closed her fanny with each thrust. His actions felt powerful as her arousal built, his hands forever making a beeline for her tits and nipples, and then as he paused for a second, he shifted imperceptibly so that his lips now encircled each nipple in turn as his tongue flicked across them, and he nipped each teat between his teeth.

When Howard knelt upright and stared down at her once more, Joanne noticed something in his expression, something she had never seen before, it was obvious from the way he was looking at her that he adored her body, her chest swelling as she realised that she excited him. No longer did she feel like an old woman, she felt young and exciting, enthralled to discover that she still had what it took to ensnare someone who was more than half her age.

Her thoughts were dismissed as suddenly his shaft was slammed into her pussy, taking her completely by surprise as Howard upped the tempo. Within seconds she was panting, staring fixedly at her son as he now well and truly fucked her.

Joanne never imagined a time when she may use language like that towards her son, but as her climax swiftly approached, she grabbed her legs, pulling them up higher and opening them wider as his cock crashed into her cunt, the coarseness spewing from her lips as she urged him to fuck her even faster.

'That's it...... that's it...... yes, yes, just there. Now fuck me...... fuck me hard...... fuck your mummy's cunt!'

The words seemed obscene to her ears, but she continued to call out to him as his shaft plundered her fanny until she had no option but to make that leap and allow her orgasm to control her body, one moment writhing beneath him, the next holding herself taut as powerful pleasure signals overloaded her brain and she felt him explode inside her, his semen adding to her own juices as he continued to shaft her.

When at last he collapsed beside her, Joanne knew she had made the right decision in allowing him to have her body a second time, the sex had been exquisite and fulfilling and although she was currently sated, she felt no shame in admitting to herself that she would want him again.

Howard spent the night in her bed as they made love once more, Joanne straddling his hips as she bounced up and down on his cock. It had been quite a while for her since she had last been fucked like this and so she savoured every second of their coupling, her second and then third orgasm nearly having her in floods of tears as her emotions got the better of her.

It was like being at the start of a new relationship when everything seemed perfect, and you wished it could be like that forever. Unfortunately, she was under no illusions, they couldn't have a relationship in the normal sense of the word, they could never let it be known that they had stepped over the line, but she was determined that whatever her decision in the future, for as long as her son wanted to have sex with her, she would let him.

Howard was still sleeping when Joanne awoke the next morning, slipping from the bed and putting on her robe as she went downstairs to make a cup of tea. A glance in the mirror at the bottom of the stairs showed her a true picture of the morning after, with her makeup gone and her hair needing a good brush, at that moment she looked her age.

Looking at her image, she felt despondent, she could slap on as much warpaint as she wanted to make herself look younger, but would Howard still be as enthused when he saw her looking like this each morning?

Joanne had just made her drink when she heard movement upstairs, putting the kettle back on to boil, she got out another cup as she heard Howard coming down the stairs. Other than a pair of shorts, he was naked as he came into the kitchen and surprised Joanne by spinning her around as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tight. Her robe had loosened, and Howard glanced down at what he could see of her breasts, Joanne instantly feeling the growing bulge down below as he pressed the start of his erection hard against her mound.

'Oh my God,' she thought to herself, immediately feeling more content that it didn't seem to be bothering him that she didn't look at her best. His hand slipped inside her robe as he caressed her breast, her nipples instantly hardening as his cock continued to grow and she felt that imminent desire between her legs.

She started to giggle as he easily lifted her and carried her over to the dining table, laying her down on it as he opened her robe wide and looked at her nudity. Joanne raised herself momentarily as he pushed his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them, her eyes glued to his bobbing cock as he splayed her legs and moved in close. And then he was inside her, her fanny expanding as she accepted the large lump of meat that was now being pumped into her passage.

'Bloody hell,' she was thinking to herself, if she had not have been pregnant already, at this rate she would have soon been anyway.

Howard's hands were back on her tits as he squeezed and made them bulge, her nipples standing proud as he twisted them with his fingers and made her call out loud as his cock continued to fuck her cunt.

Pushing herself up onto her elbows, Joanne goaded him.

'Go on...... fuck it, fuck my cunt. Shit! You feel so fucking good inside me, so fucking big. Harder...... fuck me harder...... rub my clit while you fuck my pussy. Oh yes...... fuck me, yes...... Yesss!'

Her orgasm took her by surprise, her body going rigid as she lost control of her limbs and her voice, the centre of her attention being only Howards cock which she could see, and feel being slammed into her quim as he ejaculated inside her, and she felt her juices run down the crack of her arse.

'Oh, my giddy aunt,' Joanne thought after his flaccid cock had slipped from her pussy. 'Is this what it is going to be like with him?'

She suddenly hoped it was, she had turned into a middle-aged woman, but in the course of one night, Howard had changed her back into the young women she used to be, sex an integral part of her life.

'Why don't you go and get back in bed, and I'll bring the brews up,' Howard suggested as he eyed her lasciviously and then slapped Joanne's bottom as she dashed for the stairs roaring with laughter.

Joanne hadn't known a Sunday like it as they spent most of the day in bed having frequent sex, her son seemed to be insatiable and eventually, she had to call time, telling him that if he shagged her much more, he was going to make her sore and then he would have to go without for a while.

Howard was asleep next to her and despite having work in the morning, Joanne could not settle, although there was no rush, sooner or later she was going to have to make a decision as to whether she kept the baby or if it made more sense at her age to have it aborted.

She knew by rights that Howard should have a say in the matter, at the end of the day, he was the baby's father, but he could never properly play that part. There was far too much risk going down that road she realised even though at the moment she felt the happiest that she had been in a long time. Her son, Joanne decided would make some woman a perfect partner, sadly, it could not be her she knew, he had his own life ahead of him.

In time Joanne began to show, at first it seemed as though she had just put on a small amount of weight but as Christmas drew steadily closer, there was no mistaking that she was pregnant. She had decided after their weekend of frequently making love that as much as she knew it was going to be disruptive and hard work, she wanted to keep the child.

She had always planned on having two children, ideally one of each, but her relationship with her husband had fizzled out before she got pregnant for a second time.

There had been the usual rounds of gossip, people wanting to know who the father was, but she had stuck to her story, it was a short-lived affair, and he was already married. The questions lasted for a few weeks and then people moved on to the next piece of interesting tittle-tattle.

It was something Howard had never considered, but as time passed, he suddenly found that having sex with a pregnant woman was certainly highly erotic. Joanne's stomach had grown and wonderfully, so had her tits, her due date sometime around easter the following year.

More and more they were sleeping together each night, but as she explained to him on one occasion after they'd had sex.

'The first year and a half we should be fine to be together, but after that, we will have to start being careful. As it begins to grow and get older, it will wonder why you as its brother are sharing a room with me as its mother. Kids of that age have a habit of coming out with comments at the most inopportune moment.'

Joanne went on to explain what she wanted to happen, telling Howard that he must live his life as he so far had done.

'Go out with your mates. Date other girls. All of that will detract from what we do here when we are alone.'

As much as he understood her reasoning, he would find it difficult just to revert to how things had been before that night. He was going to be a father, to a child that he could never admit to being his, how could his life ever be the same again?

Christmas came and went and as they plodded their way through January and February, Joanne started shopping for the things they would need. She'd had her scans but declined the offer of knowing what sex her new child would be. Another few weeks and she would start her maternity leave she thought to herself one morning as she got ready for work.

Howard came downstairs looking half asleep which made Joanne grin. Lately, her sexual appetite had been in overdrive, and she couldn't get enough of her son fucking her.

She had started feeling randy directly after their tea, having helped Howard to clear things away, when she came in from the kitchen, she had straddled his lap facing him and lowered herself down. His eyes sparkled because he knew what she was feeling and had in mind.

Resting his hands on her knee's he slowly slid them up and under her maternity smock, following her thighs until his thumbs rested in her groin, either side of her fanny. Edging them under the gusset of her large knickers, he pulled sideways, thereby opening her quim and then pressing in the opposite direction as he closed it.

Using a circular motion he massaged his mother's cunt, watching patiently as her eyes began to flutter and her breathing increased. Joanne was leaking juices; her knickers now damp as he carefully rubbed either side of her clit before gently sliding his finger across the highly sensitive bud.

'Get undressed,' she managed, trying to catch her breath as she eased herself off his lap. Within minutes they were naked as they returned to their former positions.

With one hand now massaging her large breasts, he stared fascinated at how much her areola had grown, now covering a large portion of her milky white flesh. His other hand eased between her thighs, a single finger slipping between her piss flaps and penetrating her cunt as he began to frig her.

With her body already overdosing on hormones, Joanne firmly gripped her sons cock, easing the skin down and exposing its plump shiny helmet. Slowly and deliberately, she began to toss him off, watching as it was now his turn to close his eyes as he savoured the sensation flooding his groin. When she had him completely hard and erect, she pushed his hands away as she slid from his lap, grabbed a cushion and opened his legs.

Kneeling between his thighs, she took a firm grip of his cock again as she poked her tongue out and traced a pattern with it over his knob. Howard gasped out loud as his mother's lips encompassed his prick and she sucked, her tongue teasing beneath its sensitive rim as her hand continued to slide up and down its length.

She wanked him slowly, building his arousal as his hips and buttocks started to rise from the couch as he tried to fuck her face. He had expected her to have leapt back on his lap by now, instead, she was continuing to concentrate on his shaft as his ejaculation crept closer. Howard tried to warn her, Joanne raising her eyes and her lips trying to smile despite having his cock in her mouth.

Suddenly, her hand began to speed up as she wanked him furiously, his hips bouncing on the cushion as he knew his climax was imminent. Howard called out, but she ignored him as she sealed her lips around his shaft and moved her hand faster still, his hips ramming his cock to the back of her throat as he exploded and spurted his cum into her mouth, Joanne sucking and licking until she had drained and swallowed every drop of semen.

'Holy shit! She was good at that Howard thought, it wasn't the first time that Joanne had given him a blowjob. He knew what came next as they swapped places and she got herself settled, opening her legs wide as he knelt between her thighs and looked at her fanny.

It was another aspect of her being pregnant that Howard enjoyed, her pussy was swollen and puffy, looking larger than it had. Using his fingers, her opened her wide, exposing the moist pink flesh inside as his nostrils picked up the scent of her musk.

Leaning forward, he ran his tongue over the moist flesh as he tasted her and then poked it into her passage, his mother pressing her minge tightly against his mouth as his tongue delved deeper. She had shaved her mound, the smooth soft warm flesh pushing against his face as his tongue and lips kissed, sucked and licked her cunt.

He pushed her to the edge as she moaned and groaned, hoisting her breasts as she sucked at her own nipples, and when he decided she was ripe and ready, he pushed the hood back from her clitoris and sucked and licked the tiny bud.

Joanne flooded his face with her juices as they poured from her, Howard continuing to work on her cunt as she orgasmed and shook, her tits and belly wobbling as she screamed her release until she finally had to push his head and mouth away, her fanny far too sensitive.

By the time her breathing slowed, Howards cock was once again pointing skywards as he rubbed it against the wet slippery mess that was her fanny before easing it down into position and pushing it slowly into her. Joanne could taste herself as they kissed, her son's hands firmly clamped onto her breasts as he massaged her pendulous flesh.

He fucked her slow and carefully, never having quite gotten used to the fact that despite her huge bump, there were times that she still needed a good furious fucking. That evening was one of those occasions as she urged him on, his shaft slamming into her cunt faster and harder until together, they climaxed, his hot cream spurting up her passage as she ground her fanny against him.