My Sister, My Daughter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That hadn't been the end of it, once Joanne felt fully recovered, she had dragged him upstairs to their bedroom where they had continued to procreate until the early hours of the morning and the reason why Howard had looked exhausted when he had come downstairs that morning.

Rosy came bang on time, Howard hadn't been allowed in the delivery room, not that he was bothered, far easier to wait outside than to try and explain why a son would want to be in the same room as his mother when her child was being delivered. He heard the baby's first cry and then minutes later a nurse popped her head around the door to inform him he had a sister.

It felt strange later when he was allowed in and he cradled the tiny infant in his arms for the first time, having to act the part of her big brother while inside he was amazed at what he and his mum had produced.

When Joanne was finally allowed home, life didn't exactly return to normal, Howard had never known what it was like to have a new-born in the house. As his mother had explained, they continued to sleep together despite there being a period when they'd had to abstain, eventually, their sex life resumed once more.

Three years down the line and Rosy was now a toddler, Howard back to sleeping in his own bed each night. That wasn't to say that he and his mother didn't find time, once the kiddy was in bed and fast asleep, they would come together for sex, always remembering to try and not make as much noise.

He'd kept his promise to his mum, going back to doing the things that most young men did each weekend and evening, but at home, he acted as a big brother and a kind of surrogate father.

And so, their life progressed, he remembered the day Rosy first spoke his name, 'Owie' and the day she started school. He'd been dating a girl he had met at a party one evening, 'Greta,' was petite and strikingly pretty with flaming red hair. They had got on like a house on fire and she fitted in well with his family.

When after several years he and Greta had decided to get married, Rosy had been one of her bridesmaids, wanting to wear makeup just like the grown-ups did.

For the first year, they had continued to live with his mother, but that had been difficult, knowing that the sounds of him making love to his new wife carried and that Joanne would be able to hear. But she never complained, she was happy for him and when Greta was out or away with her job, Joanne would invite him into her bed, but they were always mindful of Rosy.

Eventually, he and Greta bought a house of their own and moved out, it seemed strange at first not seeing as much of his mum, but they were always there for each other. When she needed a break, he would have Rosy stay over at his house for the weekend and when opportunities arose, he and his mum would indulge themselves as they fucked each other brains out.

And then came his first child, although to Howard it was his second, though he never dared mention that fact. He was getting older as was his mum and Rosy. He progressed up the company ladder and now headed the IT department at work. It wouldn't be long now before his mum would be reaching retirement age, having worked all her life.

Rosy was becoming a beautiful young woman, turning heads in town and never short of admirers who constantly made the trip to his mother's door.

The funeral had gone like clockwork, Howard having read the eulogy for his mum. He was saddened that he would see her no more as the coffin was lowered into the ground, tears rolling down his cheeks as his wife stood one side of him and his sister the other. At forty-four, he was fast approaching middle age, married with two kids and doing well for himself, Joanne had been proud of him.

His mother had retired and then a year later she had complained one day of not feeling great. It had been a short illness before she passed away, not even getting the chance to see her only daughter married.

As she got older, Joanne's sexual demands slowly decreased to the point where they perhaps only slept together once a month. Howard was going to miss her, he never saw it as cheating on his wife, she was his mother and as her son, it was up to him to fulfil her needs.

It wasn't a large gathering, a few friends, neighbours and former colleges from work. They had come back to the house after the funeral, all of them expressing their sympathies until by late afternoon, the last one had finally left. Rosy had asked Greta if she minded Howard staying there tonight, just until she got used to being alone. Of course, she hadn't refused, telling her husband she was leaving to go and collect the kids.

Howard was watching Rosy; she'd had several glasses of wine during the afternoon and was presently pouring them both a small whisky. Carrying them over, she handed him a glass before clinking them together and sitting next to him, putting her arm through his as she rested her head on his shoulder.

'Thank you, she said. Howard asking her what she was thanking him for.

'For being my big brother...... and for being like a father to me at times.'

He blushed slightly at the secret he had kept all those years.

'You know I love you,' Rosy whispered.

'I love you too,' he replied.

She downed the whisky in one and stood as she went and poured herself another, proffering the bottle and asking if he wanted his glass replenishing.

Howard declined as he noticed that very slight unsteadiness as she returned to the couch.

'Hold this a second, will you?' she asked, as she faced him, hitched her dress up slightly and straddled his lap.

Settling herself comfortably, Howard couldn't help but notice how the tightness of her black dress emphasised her legs and thighs.

Rosy took a sip of her drink before she continued. 'No, you numpty. I mean...... I love, love you.'

She leaned forward, resting her forehead against his as she lowered her voice and spoke conspiratorially, her words slurring ever so slightly.

'I knew about you and mum. I knew what you were doing. I know you were sleeping with each other and having sex.'

Howards face drained of colour as he began to deny her allegations, but Rosy just gave a quiet laugh.

'It's alright. I'm not going to throw a wobbly or anything like that, but I know you slept with her when I was out. I came back a few times and heard you. I thought it more prudent to disappear again and let you get on with it.'

She sat upright and knocked back her second whisky before she resumed her position, Howard, able to smell the alcohol on her breath.

'I only have two questions,' Rosy uttered, still whispering as though there were people there to hear.

'Are you, my father?'

Howard began to trot out the age-old story but was silenced as his sister put her finger to his lips.

'Please Howard, I want the truth. I'll tell you what I think. I think you are my father as well as being my brother. It makes sense as to why mum got pregnant late in life.'

His face answered her question as much as he tried to keep his features non-committal.

'I've waited a long time to tell you. Not as a sister, or as a daughter, but as a woman...... I love you.'

Before he could say anything, she had kissed him, her lips melding to his as her mouth twisted against his own, her arms going around his neck as Rosy pulled his face in tight against hers.

When she eventually released him, she asked her second question, it came out slowly with her sounding shy and slightly embarrassed.

'Will you take me to bed and make love to me?'