My Sister, My Lover - Week 04

Story Info
Mary makes the running, leading to sex in the cinema.
5.9k words
4.62
19.2k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cityzen
Cityzen
106 Followers

This is the 4th Chapter in a much longer story. For your maximum enjoyment it is suggested you read Weeks 01, 02 and 03 first.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next week I was forced to accept far more shifts at the supermarket than I wanted - I had tried to organise my work so that I would be on duty most evenings, leaving me free during the day to take advantage of being alone at home with Mary. Unfortunately it was not to be as there were quite a few full time staff off on their own annual leave and, as I was only a pro-tem worker, I had to take what they offered. So I reluctantly resigned myself to working three full days during the week as well as my usual shifts over the weekends.

I had told Mary the news over the weekend and she had smiled sympathetically. "We'll just have to make the most of what time we get" she said. "Let's try and make it very special." She was disappointed, I could tell, but I loved the way she took the positives out of the situation rather than moaning about what could not be helped. I loved her even more at that moment.

So Tuesday was my first day off work and I was woken in my bed after our parents had gone to work by Mary lifting my quilt and sliding in next to me. "Good morning lover" she giggled, "I thought I would join you for some pre-breakfast treats."

I rolled over onto my back and put my arm around her as she snuggled into me, planting little kisses around my neck and across my chest. She was wearing a very skimpy vest and shorts pyjama set which looked like it was at least one size too small for her - her breasts were stretching the fabric of the vest very tightly across them and her arse was literally spilling out of the shorts as they disappeared into the crack between her buttocks. Another souvenir from our shopping trip last week I guessed.

"Good morning my darling" I replied. "I wonder what treats you could have in mind!" I teased and smiled at her.

She moved her lips to mine but I hesitated - I had morning breath as I hadn't yet cleaned my teeth. Ignoring my hesitation she pushed her tongue into my mouth and sucked my bottom lip into her mouth. Mary's breath was sweet and fresh and I guessed she had been to the bathroom before coming up to my room.

I started to kiss her back, our tongues entwining and starting to battle each other; our saliva mixing and forming a warm wet pool of dribble that leaked from the sides of our mouths. I brought my hand up and cupped her massive breast, tweaking the tiny nipple through the fabric of the vest she wore. I could feel more than hear her humming gently at the back of her throat, enjoying the build up of excitement.

I gently broke the kiss and lowered my head to her breasts, pulling the front of the vest as far forward as I could so that her nipples sprang into view above the low-cut neckline. I caught her left nipple between my lips and began to suck as hard as I could. "Mmmm yes, that's good" she moaned.

The front of my bed shorts was growing very damp from the pre-cum that was leaking from my already rampant cock. I continued to suck hard on her breasts and then bit down hard on her nipple. "Uuuuh" she grunted. "Oooh yes, you know I love that. Oh Adam, that's soooo good."

She pushed my shoulders back and rolled herself on top of me, her thighs either side of mine and her torso propped up on her elbows and forearms. Her breasts were mashing tightly across my chest and I could feel her tiny, rock hard nipples grinding into me. We continued kissing passionately and I was running my hands down her back and over her arse cheeks, cupping them and pulling them apart as I massaged them. She was wiggling her groin and her pussy was rubbing over my erect cock, separated only by the material of our bed shorts.

I pulled on the waist of her vest and she raised herself slightly so that I could slip it up her body and over her head. She shucked it from her arms and tossed it aside. Now her breasts were naked against my chest and the heat from them was intense. As she kept wiggling her hips, her breasts were squirming around on my chest and the feeling was driving me mad with desire.

"Oh my," she said "you seem to be getting very wet down below!" She let out a sexy throaty chuckle and lowered her hand between us so that she could cup the base of my shaft and my balls in her palm. "Aaaah" I moaned and thrust forward my hips. She pushed down the waist band of my bed shorts and my prick sprang up, splattering my pre-cum into her palm. "Ooooh my, that IS wet and sticky" she giggled.

She was rubbing her palm over the head of my cock and coating it with pre-cum. She then brought her hand up to her mouth and licked the juices from it, repeating the process but then rolling her fingers across my mouth and between my lips. I flicked out my tongue and lapped at my own pre-cum, enjoying the salty, sticky, warm taste of it. She leaned her head forward again and started to kiss me very hard and we both enjoyed the taste of my pre-cum mixing with our saliva.

Releasing my lips from hers Mary started to move down my body, covering every part she came to with little licks, nips and kisses. She stopped for a while at my nipples and licked and sucked on them and bit them quite hard. I gasped and moaned as she did so. "Do you like that too?" she asked. "Is that as good for you as it is for me?" I panted out my agreement, almost too aroused for words.

She arrived at my stomach and her amazing tits were pressing hard on my swollen prick and my pre-cum was smearing across those gorgeous globes. Lifting herself up slightly she squeezed her tits together by wrapping one arm around and under them and pulling them together, making a deep, deep valley between. With her other hand she continued to rub the swollen gland at the top of my shaft and covering her palm and fingers with sticky pre-cum, which she smeared into her valley. She then took my cock and pressed it between her soft, warm, fleshy tits and started to tit-fuck me, using my own pre-cum as lubrication.

It was an amazing feeling. "Mary, Mary - that is just sooo good" I panted. "Oh Mary..." I was moaning with pleasure, the warmth from those soft tits was so exciting and the feeling of fucking her between them was leaving me breathless.

"Come on baby" she whispered. "Come for me. Come for Mary. Come all over my tits. Come for your sister, all over your sister. I want you to come" she was repeating over and over.

I could not hold back and my spunk was preparing to drive up my shaft. "Oh, oh, oh. Mary, I'm cooooming" I gasped. And suddenly I released my sticky load, shooting out between her tits and splashing all over her chin, over her chest and smearing over my belly and chest. I kept pumping an extraordinary amount of warm sperm, until eventually I was drained.

"Oooh" Mary laughed. "I think my baby needed that!" She sat up and raised her hand to her chin and wiped off the big globules of spunk that clung there. Once she had it all over her fingers and in her hand she brought it to her lips and started licking it until her hand was clean. "Mmmm" she said. "So nice."

She then rubbed her hands over her tits, collecting as much spunk as possible. She again brought one hand to her own mouth and started to lick her fingers clean. She offered the other hand to me and without hesitation I opened my lips and sucked her fingers in, licking and lapping on my own spunk until there was none left. Mary leant forward and kissed me deeply, with our tongues sharing the remains of any spunk left in our mouths.

She raised herself and settled down next to me and snuggled up. We lay there for ages, drifting into and out of sleep. Both of us contented and enjoying being together.

I could hear my radio playing in the background and suddenly became aware of the song that was playing - it was the Drifters song that did well in the charts a couple of years before and went: "like sister and brother we'll wave to each other... we don't want all the world to know we are really lovers." I smiled at the relevance - they may not have meant it, but that song summed up what was happening between Mary and me. I couldn't believe that in only a few weeks my sister and I had not just become lovers but had fallen deeply in love.

I felt Mary rouse herself, becoming wide awake. She started to kiss my chest and nibble at my neck and lick around my ear. The feeling was so intense that I became aroused almost immediately. "Hey you" she joked. "You owe me one, I have needs too you know!"

I smiled at her and pulled her over on top off me and kissed her again very deeply. I could feel her juices start leaking from between her pussy lips almost immediately. God she produced so much lovely pussy juice - I just loved it. "Is that so?" I said. "We'll have to do something about that, won't we?"

We kissed deeply for several minutes and she was gyrating her hips across my shaft, her pussy mound bringing me instantly to full erection and my pre-cum again starting to coat her stomach. She levered herself up so that she sat astride my groin and I could feel my prick sliding along her pussy lips. She reached down and pushed at the head of my cock until it was positioned right at her pussy entrance and then she slowly lowered herself down, impaling herself upon my turgid cock.

She drove slowly downwards until I bottomed out inside her. I could feel the neck of her womb rubbing against the head of my glans. She held herself up on her arms and her tits hung down above me - still amazingly holding their shape despite the pull of gravity on her beautiful large melons. As Mary started pumping up and down her tits were swinging back and forth. I reached up and grabbed them, massaging the firm flesh and pinching on her nipples.

"Uuuh, uuuh, uuuh" she moaned. "Yes Adam, that's so deep. Oh I love that."

I kept slurping and sucking on her tits and nipples, the sounds of the suction I was applying growing louder and louder. We struck up a matching rhythm, with my hips moving in time with hers making sure I excited her pussy to the maximum. She was grinding hard on the downstrokes so that her clitty was rubbing across my pubic bone and starting to bring her to her orgasm.

Mary's rhythm speeded up and I drove into her equally fast, matching her thrust for thrust. I knew I was going to come again but I wanted to make sure that she came too. I reached round and cupped her arse cheeks with my hands, squeezing them and pulling them apart. I slipped one hand between her cheeks and followed the crack down until my finger brushed across the puckered rose of her arsehole. Her juices had flowed all round her pussy and thighs and she was sticky and wet all round her anal porthole. My finger was slippery as I pushed against her sphincter muscle and felt it give and my finger started to slide into her arse.

"Adam - oh Adam that feels so nice. Don't stop" Mary gasped. I pushed my finger harder and it sunk into her anal tube. Her body convulsed, she drove hard down onto me, driving my cock right up inside her cunt and my finger deep into her arse. She arched her back and let out a low scream, her juices flooded out from her pussy and she came in a massive orgasm.

Her reaction and the stimulation of my finger on my cock, through the wall between her pussy and arse, triggered my second orgasm of the morning and I pumped ropes of come into her cunt, squirting it around the neck of her womb and back down the length of my shaft so that it joined with her juices and leaked out onto my stomach and across her thighs.

Mary collapsed forward to lay across me, her huge boobs squelching across my chest. I kissed her deeply and passionately and held her as tight as I could. "Mary, you are so sexy and so beautiful" I murmured. "Your body drives me crazy and I love you so very much."

"Mmmm" she responded. "I love you too Adam. I love you fucking me. The thought that you are my brother drives me crazy with lust. I can't stop wanting you to fuck me."

Eventually we got out of bed. We were both smothered in a sticky cocktail of our juices. I smiled broadly at her and was rewarded with a warm, tender and captivating smile back from Mary. It made my heart flip. We went down to the bathroom and, while she climbed into the shower, I unhesitatingly stood at the toilet pan and let out a torrent of piss. I looked sideways at Mary as she stood in the shower and saw she was again staring at my cock as I pissed. As I finished and forced out the last few drops I waggled my cock at her causing her to blush and to laugh.

She finished showering and got out of the tub. "I'll see you upstairs" she giggled and ran out of the bathroom before I could grab her. I got showered and brushed my teeth and, wrapped in a towel, went out to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal that I wolfed down before going back upstairs to join Mary in my room.

I walked into my bedroom and found Mary laying on my bed, head propped up on the headboard and the duvet pulled up to her shoulders. I got into bed beside her and snuggled up to her warm exciting body. We lay there together relaxed and satisfied and happy to be so intimately entwined.

A thought occurred to me. "Mary" I asked quietly, "just a question. This is our fourth week being together and I was just wondering. Are you due a period soon?"

"There's no worry there my randy brother" she chuckled. "I knew we only had six weeks before we both had to go back to college so I decided to keep taking my pill and skip my period this month. There's nothing to worry about - I won't suffer the curse and I won't get pregnant! We can enjoy anything you want for the rest of this summer break."

"You're a genius" I laughed. "That is so good to know. And Mary, it's not just about what I want - it's what you want to do as well. I want you to tell me if there is anything you want me to do to please you. Promise?"

"Oh don't worry, brother dear. I will certainly let you know" she replied, reaching down and grabbing my cock and squeezing it gently.

We continued to lay in bed, wrapped in each other's arms and gently stroking and kissing each other from time to time. We both drifted in and out of sleep as we recovered our energy from the morning's exertions. At some point we got up and went down to make some lunch, sitting opposite each other at the dining table whilst we ate sandwiches and drunk coffee. Without embarrassment we talked intimately about our previous sexual encounters; me recounting the frustrating fumblings that I had experienced with the few girls I had dated culminating in a pretty disastrous loss of my virginity and Mary giving more detail about how she had been misused by the various guys she had gone with when trying to be one of the 'in crowd'.

Eventually we went back to my bed and cuddled up again. I couldn't get enough of the feel of her large breasts pushed hard against my body and the warmth of her pussy as she hooked one leg over my thigh and rubbed herself against me. The feel of her big bootie as my hands caressed down and over her arse cheeks was sensational. We slowly started to kiss each other more deeply and the excitement within us grew hotter and hotter. I pushed her over onto her back and mounted her, slowly pumping in and out and letting our passion grow and grow as we both started to build up to another orgasm. When she came, again flooding her pussy with her juices, I quickened up my thrusting and shot my spunk deep within her.

We stayed in that position as we drifted off to sleep, to be awoken some time later by my alarm which I had prudently set so that we would have time to get ourselves cleaned and straightened up before our mother got home.

"Thank you for being you" I said, looking into her eyes as she woke. She gave me such a childish, grateful smile it nearly broke my heart.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

After working on the Wednesday, I was looking forward to having Thursday off and time to spend with Mary. The day dawned with heavy rain falling and no sign it would ease off at all that day (the joys of summer in London!). I had woken reasonably early and, once our mother had left for work, I went downstairs to use the bathroom. I was in the shower when I heard Mary walk in. "Hi, I hope you don't mind, but I do need to use the loo" she said, pulling up her short nightdress and sitting down without waiting for an answer.

I heard her pee start to gush down the toilet and couldn't help looking. Although I couldn't see anything between her legs as she was side on to me, I did see that her head was leaning back and her eyes were tightly closed. "Aaaah, that's better" she said as the gush slowed to a trickle and then stopped.

After drying herself on some toilet tissue she stood up and turned to look at me. She looked gorgeous - her hair was slightly tousled from sleep but she looked fresh and pure and very young without any make up on. "I need a shower; can I join you?" she asked. My heart skipped a beat - another fantasy was about to be fulfilled! I watched closely as Mary stripped off her nightdress and revealed her fantastic breasts. I moved my eyes across her body, taking in the curve into her waist and then the flaring out of her hips and her big, bouncy butt. Her shaved pussy looked amazing and I couldn't wait to caress her there again.

I reached out a hand and helped her to step into the tub and move tight beside me behind the glass screen. The water was running over both our bodies and I pulled her tight so that her breasts were squashed against my chest. I brushed my lips over hers and slowly pushed my tongue into her mouth whilst I ground my cock against her pubes. She kissed me back passionately for a few minutes and then pulled back.

Mary reached for the sponge and covered it with shower gel. After sponging my body all over she handed the sponge to me and I repeated the favour. We took turns sponging each other's bodies, paying close attention to our intimate parts and teasing one another.

My cock was fully engorged by now and I could tell she was getting more and more excited from the constant teasing and touching. Her red blush had appeared again across her throat and the top of her boobs and her breasts were jiggling as her breathing became more ragged. I turned her around, so that her butt was pressed into my groin and I was softly sponging across Mary's breasts down over her stomach and then even further down over her naked pubes.

I started to sponge softly over her clit and pushed it ever so slightly between her pussy lips and then further back between her legs so that I cleaned her tiny anal hole. Moving my hand back up I started to pay more attention to her clitty - she gasped, her body tensed and her head rocked backwards to lie on my shoulder. Her breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps as her excitement was growing.

Mary's hand moved around behind her and took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it. I dropped the sponge and concentrated on her clit with one hand and prised her pussy lips open with the fingers of the other hand. She was soaking wet between her pussy lips, easing the passage of my fingers inside her. Her strokes on my erect shaft grew faster and faster and I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her harder and harder.

"Uuuuugh" she groaned and I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers and I knew her orgasm was just seconds away. I plunged my fingers even deeper into her, forcing two fingers up inside her hot, sticky cunt as the fingers on my other hand were tweaking, rubbing and flicking over her engorged clitty.

"Oh yes, Adam! Make me come!" she was screaming. "Adam...!! she gave one final scream as the waves of her orgasm swept over her and she came on my fingers. Her pussy was like a vice wrapped around my fingers - I could feel it quivering and tightening on my knuckles. Her juices were running out between my fingers and over my hand.

Cityzen
Cityzen
106 Followers
12