My Sister, My Lover - Week 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mary recovered herself, she turned and grabbed hold of my cock again. She smiled up into my eyes as her fingers caressed over it. "That was lovely, Adam" she cooed. "Now it's your turn!"

She knelt in front of me, under the running water, and took my cock between her lips. Gently rubbing up and down the shaft she pushed her lips down over the purple glans and started to suck it ferociously. "Oooohhhh" I gasped. "Mary, that is so fucking good!" Mary started to bob her head back and forth, forcing the head of my cock further into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it to lubricate the shaft with her saliva - my head spinning and my knees shaking as my orgasm grew and grew.

Again I felt her try to force the tip of her tongue into the tiny slit on top of my cock. "Aaaargh!" I shouted. "Yeeees." I knew I was going to come and I tried to pull her head off my cock, but she resisted and carried on licking and sucking. It was enough to make my come erupt in a massive blast shooting into her mouth. I could feel her trying to swallow but it was obvious that there was too much for her. She pulled her head away slightly and, as I looked down, I could see my spunk drooling out of her mouth and dribbling down over her chin.

As some dribbles of spunk dripped down onto her giant tits she cupped one in her hands and turned it up to her mouth and proceeded to lick her nipple and suck on her tittie flesh to slurp it up. It was amazingly erotic to watch.

Mary stood and wrapped her arms around me and we kissed each other deeply and passionately - I could taste my spunk on her tongue and lips and gladly swallowed it down! "Come on baby" she said, breaking away from me. "I want us to go up town this afternoon so let's get ready."

After I had grabbed a towel and dried off I went up to my room and changed into a pair of jeans and a polo shirt and put on some heavy shoes and grabbed my overcoat and a large umbrella. I went down and Mary was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, she had on a demure red and black short sleeved dress stretched tightly over her generous breasts and fitting tight to her waist and then flaring out over her butt and falling to her knees. It was buttoned all the way down the front. Her legs were silk clad (so I hoped that meant stockings!) and she wore a pair of low-heeled brogues. She had applied a little make-up to emphasise her large eyes and had on a little lipstick; her hair was hanging loose onto her shoulders and was gleaming from recent brushing. She put on a long raincoat as we went out.

We left and strolled together to the local London Underground station. Due to the heavy rain she put her arm through mine and snuggled up to me to stay under the umbrella - nothing any of our neighbours would be surprised about in the circumstances. But to me it felt really wanton and almost as if we were a real couple. I felt great about it.

Once we were on the subway train we could relax - the further into town we went the less chance there was of seeing anyone we knew. And so we could behave more openly - we held hands, cuddled up and openly showed our affection for each other. "Where do you want to go?" I asked. "Let's go and see a film" Mary said. "I've never been to see a film in Leicester Square so can we do that? Please, please!" she pretended to beg and I laughed. She told me the name of some newly released slushy rom-com that she wanted to see so, after pulling a pained expression, I agreed. "Okay. But you will have to make it up to me." She gave her throaty, sexy chuckle. "You know I will!" she replied.

We walked down to the cinema and I bought the tickets and we went through and sat in the darkened auditorium. The adverts were still playing so we had time to settle down comfortably. I took off my coat and draped it over the seat next to me - discouraging anyone from sitting there. Mary did the same with her coat.

During a short intermission I looked around the auditorium and noted that there were probably less than 20 people in the audience with no-one at all in our vicinity. I suppose very few wanted to travel up town for an afternoon matinee during the weather we were having. Then the lights went fully out and the film started.

Mary had rested her head on my shoulder and her hands were entwined in mine. After a while, I moved my head and, as she looked up at me, I started to kiss her gently on the lips. Our tongues were playing little games, lightly fencing each other and just enjoying the sensations. I felt her hand move and she rested it on my knee and started slowly sliding it up my leg. My breath caught in my throat as her hand slowly continued its slow ascent towards my crotch. My cock was already semi-erect and our kisses were growing more intense.

I started to move my hand down onto her thigh, pushing up the bottom of her dress while she continued to run her hand over my now bulging member. I could feel the excitement building in both of us. We kept this up for quite a long time and the film was now well advanced.

I paused and whispered, "You're missing the film." Mary chuckled in reply. "I don't care. I just wanted to be somewhere different with you. I'll catch the film sometime in the next few months when it comes around locally. This is far more exciting!"

My cock had grown so hard I thought my jeans would burst open and I could feel my pre-cum coating over my boxers. With her spare hand she took my hand and placed it over her breasts. I rubbed over her breast and found the buttons down the front of her dress, slowly popping them open enough to allow my hand inside.

As my hand slipped inside I started - she wasn't wearing a bra! I could feel her nipple growing hard under my fingers as I rubbed them across it. "Surprise!" Mary chuckled. "And I don't have any knickers on either!" My breath was coming in gasps at the thought that she had no underwear on. Mary held my hand tight to her breast and I was getting very excited from feeling her erect nipple and the excitement grew as she slowly unzipped my jeans and started to run her finger up and down my swollen and sticky shaft. I was breathing very hard at her teasing.

I started to undo more buttons on her dress and opened the top wide so that I could see her tits naked. I placed my hand on her tits and was massaging them between my fingers and tugging on her nipples. I looked around to check no-one was watching and was relaxed to see that we were totally unobserved. Although the fear of being caught did make it all feel so intense and naughty. I leant over and sucked hard on her nipple and the flesh of her breast.

Mary reached into my jeans and pulled out my solid length of cock. I moaned silently as she slowly rubbed my shaft up and down. My cock was flooding with pre-cum and providing her with plenty of lubrication as she tightened her grip slightly. "Mmmm..." I moaned quietly again.

I continued to massage her breasts with my hand and watched transfixed as she used her other hand to pull the hem of her dress up to her waist and then started to slowly rub her swollen clit. As she was pleasuring herself she was also pumping my cock, causing me to lay back in my seat and close my eyes tight in sheer abandon. Mary could sense I was close to coming and she slowed down to allow me to gather my senses.

Recovering slightly, I leant over again and undid all the remaining buttons on her dress and pulled it fully open. I gasped again as I could see her naked pussy framed by the suspenders holding up her stockings - the only underwear she was wearing. "Trust me" I whispered to her. "Just make sure you stay quiet." I repositioned myself so my legs were wide apart and I helped her move so that she was sitting on my lap facing the screen, laying back with her knees bent and her feet propped up on the seat in front. I took another quick look around and saw that we were still unobserved.

I pulled her dress up above her waist with the open front draped on either side of her. Other than her open dress, she was naked except for her suspender belt and stockings. "Lift yourself up slightly" I murmured and as she did so my cock slid along her arse crack, between those luscious cheeks, and up to the mouth of her cunt. She was already leaking her sticky juices and with a very little forward pressure from me my cock slid right up inside her. "Oooomph" I heard her murmur as she ground herself down onto my cock as hard as she could.

I clenched her buttocks and started to move her up and down on my cock. She was using her feet on the seat in front to lever herself back hard onto me on the downstrokes. One of Mary's hands was in between her legs and I could feel her fingers fluttering over her clitty; her other hand was squeezing and massaging her breasts.

Mary was trying very hard to be silent, but I could hear her faint moans of pleasure as she worked herself towards orgasm. Luckily any sounds were being drowned out by the film. I had my head buried into her neck and was kissing and licking at her soft skin.

Mary was leaking torrents of pussy juice from her cunt, smearing it over the front of my jeans and boxers. Her rhythm suddenly increased and she was jamming herself harder and harder onto my cock. I could feel my spunk gathering in my balls and the pressure for release was growing intensely.

Mary's fingers were rubbing faster and faster over her engorged clitty and then she rammed herself hard onto my prick as I felt a jet of juice spurt from her cunt. She was squirming her hips around on my lap as she came, stuffing one hand in her mouth to stop herself from screaming with pleasure. I could not hold back any more and I released a spray of spunk up into her pussy, filling her cunt with my warm, sticky sperm.

As our passion drained away I gently helped Mary to shuffle over and sit back in her seat. Another glance around the darkened auditorium reassured me that no-one had paid any attention to us. Mary's hand was planted between her wide open thighs as she wiped up the juices leaking from her cunt with her fingers and eagerly lapped them down with her tongue. She offered her fingers to me and I joined her in cleaning them, enjoying the taste of her pussy juices intermingled with my spunk. Once she was satisfied that she had cleaned herself up as best she could, she fastened the front of her dress, leant over and gave me a long, tongue-filled kiss and then sat back and watched what was left of the film - looking as innocent as you like!

It was not that long until the film came to an end. As the lights started to come up Mary and I got up and, pulling our coats on, left the auditorium and walked out onto the street. It was still raining hard and so we cuddled up as close as possible under my umbrella again. I leant in to Mary and said in a low voice "That was something else! And the front of my jeans are sopping wet from your juices." She laughed "And the top of my legs are covered in your spunk where it is dripping from my pussy. It feels delightful!"

We laughed together and I pulled her closer to me as we walked back to the Underground station to catch our train back home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued - see Week 05

Authors note: Thank you for all your feedback and comments. Please bear with me as I work on further chapters. I am enjoying working on this story and want to get it right for you.

12