All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lover - Week 04'

by Cityzen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very hot story! 5 stars. I like you making this a story of love and not just fucking. I look forward to more chapters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

This is getting even better every week! You develop and craft this story so well, it is so involving and beautiful, every last finest detail is so right!

I have been waiting for their first real "date" as boyfriend and girlfriend - kind of.

I liked this one paragraph in Week 03 so much because it rings so true psychologically:

QUOTE It all felt so natural, so relaxed and I felt more confident than I had done on any date I had been on. I leant forward and said quietly, so other diners would not hear "Mary, this is so nice. I'm not even thinking of you as my sister. It's like we are on a date but without the pressure if you know what I mean." She smiled at me. "I feel the same" she said. END OF QUOTE

And now here in Week 04 Adam says:

QUOTE We left and strolled together to the local London Underground station. Due to the heavy rain she put her arm through mine and snuggled up to me to stay under the umbrella - nothing any of our neighbours would be surprised about in the circumstances. But to me it felt really wanton and almost as if we were a real couple. I felt great about it. END OF QUOTE

I SIMPLY LOVE IT!! You bring these feelings out so right. And again her entire outfit is fantastic, I particularly love the low-heeled brogues (and the suspender belt and stockings, of course :).

The sex in the cinema is mind-boggling! You describe it so well. Reading it felt like being right there, sitting a few rows behind them, watching Adam and Mary consummate their love - illuminated only by the pale light coming from the cinema screen.

Thank you for your wonderful work! Brings me so much pleasure! Absolutely marvelous! And an additional special thank you for Mary having taken precautions to rule out pregnancy!!

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

I just read the four chapters of this story in a row today and they are wonderful. I will be patiently waiting or the next chapters. By the way, have you considered adding their mother to the mix in a possible three-way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It would be so good if she got pregnant while their parents were still totally oblivious

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Still loving the story so far. The only thing I think is missing is that they have yet to talk about how they reached the point they are at in their relationship. Mary has explained why she felt used by other guys but not what attracted her to her brother. Did they have deeper feelings for each other than normal siblings.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm not bothered by the guy tasting his own semen stuff, but I would like to point out that what's good for the goose is also good for the gander. You should be writing ✍ in parts for Mary tasting her own cum as well. The most recent scene in the aftermath of the theatre romp had her scooping up the post-coital fluid leaking from her cunt and eating it, which is totally fucking hot. 🔥 But I would like to see her grab Adam's hand after he fingers her and suck him clean, or suck her own fingers after jilling off.

Fair is fair after all.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I just now reread this one and I noticed a couple of things that I overlooked before.

-

The first was Mary's comments about skipping the week when she's supposed to be taking a placebo or no birth control pills to avoid having a period. This is actually a very unhealthy practice for a number of reasons. My first wife, who ironically is named Mary, did this exact same thing when she was 16 because she didn't want to deal with having her period. Of course, her prescription ran out a few weeks early and she went to her doctor to get a renewal. When she was questioned and had to admit to what she had done, her doctor blew his stack and gave her a good lecture on the dangers, so she never did it again.

-

The other thing is that in the first few chapters, I was given the impression that this story was unfolding some time during the 1970s. But then I read the following paragraph:

Mary reached for the sponge and covered it with shower gel. After sponging my body all over she handed the sponge to me and I repeated the favour. We took turns sponging each other's bodies, paying close attention to our intimate parts and teasing one another.

Unless we are really behind the times in the States, shower gel soap wasn't around back then. Everyone still used bar soap in the 1970s.

-

It's still a good tale even so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous