My Sister, My Lover - Week 05

Story Info
Our relationship continues and we visit the local lido.
4.9k words
4.54
14.3k
31

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cityzen
Cityzen
106 Followers

This is the 5th Chapter in a much longer story. For your maximum enjoyment it is suggested you read Weeks 01, 02, 03 and 04 first.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had worked most of the weekend, filling lots of my free time laying on my bed masturbating over my thoughts of Mary - thinking of what we had done and allowing my thoughts to speculate on what we may yet do. My capacity to produce more and more spunk seemed unlimited.

Whatever was going to happen after the summer break ended, I knew that what I felt for Mary would not change. I knew it was wrong to have such strong, romantic and erotic feelings for my own sister but I didn't care. I loved her in a way that no brother can legally love his sister. I believed she felt the same way about me. So whatever happened I knew I had to find a way for this to continue into the future.

A lot easier said than done!

Nevertheless, the new week dawned and I was in a very happy place. My work shifts were not too bad this week - I had most mornings off, working afternoons and evenings only except for Friday when I had only an evening shift and so had the day free. And the weather had cleared over the weekend and we were back to warm, sunny days. All looked bright for this next week.

After mother had left for work on Monday I heard Mary's door open and the sound of her footsteps as she walked through to the bathroom. After hearing the toilet flush I heard the shower start and so got up to follow her. I walked into the bathroom and greeted her. "Hi babes - how's things?" I heard her laugh with pleasure. "I'm great" she said. "Why don't you get in here with me so we can take a shower together. It will save some water."

I agreed without hesitation. After brushing my teeth and having a quick shave I climbed into the tub and stood watching Mary as she soaped her body all over, making a great show of lifting each of her breasts and soaping underneath and then pushing the sponge between her legs and cleaning along her pussy and between her wonderful arse cheeks. Mary's hair was tied up in a spray on top of her head and, without any makeup, she looked almost innocent.

Mary reached over and picked up the shaving gel and worked it into a lather which she spread over her legs. I had never imagined that watching a girl shaving her legs could be so exciting!

Once she had done her legs, Mary then lathered her pubes and her groin. My throat was dry as I watched her shaving around her pussy, clearing away the traces of stubble that had grown over the weekend. She looked at me watching her. "It needs to be done regularly or else it gets itchy" she said. "And I don't want it be rough across your tongue and face." She smiled broadly as she said that last bit and I found it hard to swallow, such was my excitement.

She finished and washed away the remnants of the foam and turned off the shower. She leant back against the wall and lifted one leg up onto the edge of the bath, causing the lips of her pussy to pull apart, revealing her inner lips. Her shaved pussy looked magnificent and I sunk to my knees in front of her, grabbing the cheeks of her butt and pulling her hips towards me.

I stuck my tongue out as she started to grind her pussy on my face. I tasted her juices starting to drip on my lips, as I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it. "Aaaahhhh" Mary groaned as I probed her cunt with my tongue and licked over her clitty. I pushed gently against her thighs and got her to turn around and lean forward against the wall. She raised her leg again to the side of the bath and I pushed my head between her thighs and continued to slurp up and along her pussy lips from behind.

As I worked on her cunt, I could feel my nose press tight against her arsehole. I slowly licked her along her pussy from her clit to her arse and, without conscious intent, started to probe her puckered rosebud with my tongue. She wiggled her hips and let out a moan. "Shit Adam, that feels so nice." I pushed my tongue harder and I felt her sphincter relax and my tongue probed into her arse.

My finger was rubbing across her clit as my tongue was fucking her arse. Her juices were flooding out of her pussy and I knew it wouldn't be long before she came on my face. My tongue left her arse and made its way back to her clit and I heard her moan with what sounded like disappointment at me abandoning her arse. Her moans of disappointment soon turned to whimpers of pleasure when I replaced my tongue with a finger slipping into the opening of her arse. I sucked her clit into my mouth as I probed deeper and deeper with my finger - fucking her arse with my finger while I was still sucking on her clit.

"Oh yes Adam," Mary moaned, "Please don't stop. I'm going to come. Please don't stop."

I increased the speed of my finger in and out of her arse and my tongue was lashing over her clitty. Suddenly I felt her juices squirt from her pussy and into my mouth and spreading over my face. Her hips were rocking back and forth, forcing my finger deeper into her rectum. "Oh God Adam, I'm, coming! That is soooo good!"

Mary was grinding her arse onto my finger as she came all over my face, her sphincter was contracting tightly onto my finger as if she were milking it. The feel of her warm, fragrant juices covering my mouth and lips was divine. Mary finally subsided and wiggled her arse off my finger and her body was shaking with tremors that still flowed through her. "Oh my God, Adam, that was amazing" she gasped. She turned to me and we kissed passionately, running our hands over each other's body. We clasped each other tight for a while and I could feel her heart beating like a drum through her chest.

Mary pushed away from me, climbed out of the tub and held a towel up to her chest, leaving her lush behind bare for me to stare at. "Come with me - let's go to my room" she said. And opened the door. I quickly got out of the tub and grabbed my own towel and followed her.

I couldn't help but stare at her arse, watching those fantastic buttocks swaying and jiggling as she walked. Mary glanced back over her shoulder and giggled. "Do you like what you see?" she said. "Don't you get tired of looking at my butt?"

"Never!" I replied. "How could I ever grow tired of watching your arse? I love watching every part of you. Your body is the most beautiful there is!"

Mary laughed again and gave her round behind a little shake. "It's all yours, brother dear."

Walking into her room she dropped her towel and leant forwards so that her butt was sticking out and I could see the outline of her pussy peeping from between her legs. She turned her head to look at me and, seeing my bulging eyes and my open mouth, she laughed. "You really do like it, don't you?" she said. "It makes me so excited to see you looking at me like that!"

Mary stood up and walked to me and draped her arms over my shoulders and rubbed her breasts against my chest. She leaned her head forward and started to kiss me hard on the lips, probing her tongue deep into my mouth as she sucked on my lips.

Pulling away she pushed me so that I lay back on her bed, with my feet on the floor. She knelt in front of me and took hold of my swollen cock and kissed the head, licking her tongue over it to suck up the pre-cum that was already oozing out.

She licked my cock from the bottom of the shaft right to the top and around the head, and then all the way back down again. I could feel her warm breath on my balls. Stroking my cock with her hand Mary gently took first one of my balls and then the other into her warm mouth. She rolled my balls around on her tongue and gently sucked on them. At one stage she opened her mouth wide and forced in both balls at once and it was almost too much to take. "Ooooh, mmmm..." I groaned as my spunk built up and started to clamour for release.

Releasing my balls Mary let her tongue travel slowly down underneath my balls and toward my arse. I almost exploded when her tongue slurped over my arse and around my sphincter. She gently wiggled her tongue around my arsehole and started to probe at the opening. "UUrgh..." I groaned. The feeling of her warm, wet tongue rimming my arsehole while her hand pumped my cock was too much for me.

"Mary, That's soooo good. I'm going to come" I shouted.

"Come on my baby. Come for me my darling" Mary said as she doubled her efforts, still pumping my cock with her hand and forcing her tongue right into my arse. The feeling was so intense I couldn't stop and I felt my spunk shoot up my engorged shaft like a cannon.

"Mary, I'm coming!" I groaned as my hips were bucking up and down off the bed. Suddenly I shot out a long thick rope of spunk, up into the air to fall back down onto my stomach. I felt Mary jam her mouth over my cock as I shot my next rope out, this time deep into her throat, followed by more and more jets of sperm as I drained my balls into her mouth.

I could feel her humming around my cock as she sucked on my sperm and then I felt her swallow deeply as she took it all down. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm..." she moaned. She looked up and gave me her deep, loving smile - the smile that always grabbed at my heart.

She continued to lap at my prick and balls and then at the pools of creamy come on my stomach. Using her fingers and tongue she gathered it all up and then sucked it down with abandon. She clearly loved the taste of my spunk and she always wanted to share it with me. Mary moved up my body and gave me a deep, loving kiss with her tongue making sure that any traces of spunk were shared between us. A few weeks ago I would have recoiled at the thought of tasting my own spunk, but now I was all too willing to taste it from Mary's mouth, her fingers, her pussy and her body.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

We were now into a comfortable routine on those mornings when I was not working. We always woke up to sex either in my room or in Mary's, we always showered together and we always spent time just laying together and talking. I think we believed that this dreamy existence could go on forever, even after the summer break was over.

And the sex was amazing! Mary was totally uninhibited, willing to take the lead or to be compliant. She would appear totally naked at times and, at others, would come to me wearing very demure clothes but always with very sexy and erotic underwear beneath. Most importantly, she wanted to make love all of the time - she was voracious and I was just so excited to be around her.

Friday arrived and I had the whole day free. We had enjoyed our morning sex session and finished showering. I wasn't working until the evening on that day and so we were taking things quite leisurely when Mary said "Do you fancy going over to that Lido today?" She mentioned a well-known swimming centre a good few miles away. "We can go swimming and do some sunbathing. It should be good fun." The Lido in question was very popular as it not only had indoor and outdoor swimming pools but had a recreational pool as well, set in several acres of grassed parkland and they provided sun loungers and sunshades for hire at a reasonable price. "That's a great idea" I said. "The weather is going to be really good today so yeah, let's go."

Mary decided to make a picnic lunch for us and she put the sandwiches, together with a couple of cans of cola, into a small backpack. I went upstairs and got into my swim trunks and pulled my jeans up over them and put on a polo shirt. I grabbed a towel to dry off with and put on a pair of boat shoes.

I walked down to the lounge and waited for Mary. She came in and, again, my heart leapt in my chest and my mouth went instantly dry. Mary had an amazing knack of looking absolutely and instantly desirable in the most normal of clothes!

She had put on a pair of blue denim shorts which, with her large arse, were stretched tightly across her hips and buttocks and were riding high on her thighs so that I could just see the shape of her buttocks peeping out beneath each leg. She also wore a white tee shirt with some sports logo on the front, but again it was pulled tightly across her huge breasts so that each rounded orb was jutting out on its own, creating a massive cleavage into which the shirt disappeared. I could make out the lines of her halter neck swimsuit beneath the shirt and see the ties done up at the nape of her neck. The shirt was tied into a knot at the bottom so that her midriff and belly button were exposed. To complete her attire, she had on white ankle socks and a pair of blue sandals. Her hair was in a high pony tail and she had a little makeup on around her eyes.

She looked absolutely divine - a beguiling mix of alluring seductress and innocent schoolgirl.

"Whew" I said. "Thank God you are not going out alone in that get up. I wouldn't trust any man who saw you to keep his hands off you!!"

She laughed with pleasure and moved in front of me and kissed me. "It's only for you Adam. You know that."

We left home and caught a bus. We would have to change again further along the route in order to get to our destination. The journey would take about an hour. We sat as close together as we could, our thighs in very close contact whilst avoiding any overt shows of affection until we were a good way from our neighbourhood. Once we had changed buses it felt safer from prying eyes and so we could hold hands and behave more affectionately.

We arrived at the Lido just before lunchtime and so had a good few hours ahead to enjoy ourselves. We selected a spot overlooking the recreational pool - full of kids splashing around and having fun - but far enough away to give us some privacy. I went and collected 2 sunbeds and sunshades and set them out side by side facing the pool.

I stripped off my shirt and jeans and lay on my sun lounger, rubbing some sun cream over my arms, legs and torso. Mary stretched and then unknotted her tee shirt and slipped it up over her head. I gasped as her swimsuit-clad breasts came into view. I had thought she would be wearing a one-piece but her tits were encased in a very brief white bikini top - very small triangles of cloth stretched tight over each globe of her tits and tied tight behind her back and around her neck to pull her breasts up and firmly together. She bent down to slip off her sandals and socks and then stood up to unbutton her denim shorts. They were very tight and it was like watching a burlesque show as Mary wiggled her butt whilst she rolled them down over her hips and down her thighs. She let them slip to the floor and then kicked them to one side, to join her shirt and sandals in a heap.

I could feel my cock stirring and had to fight to prevent a full-scale erection appearing in the front of my swimming trunks.

The bottoms of Mary's swimsuit were, like the bikini top, very brief. The material just about covered her naked pussy and disappeared between the tops of her legs. There were two ties at either side, mounted high on her hips and, as she turned around, the material on the back was equally skimpy and only just covered her butt crack. She was stunning to look at.

She lay on her sun lounger and passed the sun cream to me. "Can you do my back please" she asked, with a distinct twinkle in her eyes. I gulped and got up and sat on the edge of her lounger. I poured some sun cream onto my hands and started to rub it into her back, allowing my hands to move around the sides of her breasts. I could feel the firm, warm flesh of her tits beneath my fingers, causing my prick to again stir in my swimming trunks. I moved my hands further down her body and applied more sun cream to her waist and over the cheeks of her arse and rubbed my hand beneath the waistband and into the top of her arse crack, allowing my finger to stray down the crack as far as I could push it. "Mmmm..." Mary murmured as she wiggled her arse under my ministrations. I had to stop just so I could retain some control and avoid jumping on her!! I leant back and gave her butt a light smack. "That should do you for now" I said as I shuffled back onto my own lounger.

We lay next to each other for a while holding hands and enjoying the sun. It was getting hotter and I was woken from a rather erotic daydream by Mary. "Let's go for a quick dip to cool off. And then we'll have our lunch" she suggested. I quickly agreed and we ran down to the recreational pool so that we could just paddle and sit in the shallows watching the kids frolicking about in the middle of the pool.

Being here, rather than in the main pools, meant we did not encounter many adults nor the serious swimmers.

We splashed about and walked around the edge, holding hands and then dunked ourselves in the water. I was conscious that many of the guys who were there were watching Mary with lust in their eyes as we walked past. Their obvious desire for her excited me and I could tell she was enjoying the looks she was getting. I was so proud that she made it clear that she was with me!

We walked back to our loungers and sat on the edges facing each other. Mary served up our picnic and I suddenly realised how hungry I was. We chatted about general things and about what our plans were for the future. I was studying to be an Engineer and I was hoping to get a job in a London practice that would give me an opportunity for career progression. Mary was about to start at a Secretarial College and her aim was to work for some big London company. "After all," she said, "everyone needs secretaries so I should get a job fairly easily. It will be fun working up in central London every day!" We skirted around the future for us and our relationship, although I believe we both thought that nothing would really change.

After lunch we lay back down to sunbathe - this time I was sunning my back after Mary had applied some sun cream for me, and she was laying on her back to get the sun across the front of her body. I was again daydreaming in the heat, enjoying the feel of the light breeze across my body. I heard Mary get up off her sun lounger and the sound of her moving the lounger to a new position. I lazily turned over to see what she was doing and found that she had pulled the lounger round to the bottom of mine so that she was directly facing me along the length of the loungers, with her back to the pool. She had adjusted the backrest so that she was sitting half upright, with the backrest providing a degree of privacy from anyone nearer the pool who should look over at us.

"The sun's moved" she said, by way of explanation as she adjusted the position of the sunshades so that they shaded her head but also added to the screen between her lounger and the pool.

Mary lay on her back and I had turned over so that I was also on my back looking along the loungers at her. I still could not believe how beautiful she looked and how sexy she was. She lay there with her eyes half shut and a smile playing over her lips. We lay there for quite a while, not speaking, just enjoying the sun and the breeze and the sense of being together.

I opened my eyes to glance at Mary. Her legs were slightly parted and she had her left knee bent so that it was leaning to the side. Her right hand was gently stroking across her thigh, moving in little circles as she moved it across her skin. I watched closely, almost mesmerised by the motion of her hand. Mary opened her eyes and she was looking me directly in my eyes, watching my reaction as her hand moved closer and closer to her crotch.

She moved her legs wider apart and her hand was brushing across the front of her bikini bottoms, rubbing over the material and pushing it gently between her pussy lips. My throat was dry as I watched her, my cock immediately stirring in my trunks. As she continued rubbing herself I noticed a slightly darker damp patch forming on her swimsuit where her juices had already started to trickle from her pussy.

Cityzen
Cityzen
106 Followers
12