All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lover - Week 05'

by Cityzen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another fantastic episode

I love how their relationship is progressing and the intimacies they share. Mary shaving her legs and vulva right in front of her brother is so intensely erotic and the love they make thereafter. So very well described,

Mary’s huge arse, those fantastic buttocks swaying and jiggling as she is walking in front of him... So vivid! "It’s all yours, brother dear" she says. Adam makes her the most beautiful compliments, "Your body is the most beautiful there is", Maty assures herself, "You really do like it, don’t you?" I love these moments in the story!

They start to explore anal now and this is an exciting new field for their sexual exploits.

There is one slight discrepancy: Adam is fully aware that Mary is not wearing a one-piece bathing suit (she wears a shirt knotted under her breasts which leaves midriff, belly button exposed) so he couldn’t possibly have thought she was wearing a one-piece.

I am so looking forward already to Week 06! Five stars of course!

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Doing great so far. I love where its been going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Another outstanding chapter. 5 stars! I'm glad you are having them grow closer together. Their lives will be entwined and there is no going back. When you find love like that, you hold on to it. I look forward to more adventures between these two. Thanks for your time and imagination.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Stimulating exciting beautiful. Sums it up for me. 5 stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, I'm dropping the score by two points. There's absolutely no way in hell for them to have successfully pulled off a mutual jerk off outdoors at a public swimming pool like that. Not unless they had privacy screens like from bedroom scenes of the Hollywood movies where someone is getting dressed and another person is present in the same room. Nice story but not believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous