My Sister, My Lover - Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was still looking me straight in the eyes as she moved the crotch of her bikini bottoms aside so that her pussy lips were open and visible to me. I could see small drops of dew like moisture gathering on the edges of her pussy lips as her excitement was growing. Placing the fingers of one hand either side of her pussy she opened the lips so that I could see the pink inner flesh and the opening to her cunt, which was already visibly twitching in anticipation.

She moved her other hand to her cunt opening and slowly inserted two fingers into her tight, pink pussy. "Mmmm..." I moaned as I watched, unable to believe what I was seeing. Mary bent her knees outwards so that her legs opened even wider, allowing her fingers to slide in and out deeper into her sticky wet love tube. "Uuuugh..." she shuddered and groaned as her pussy was invaded by her fingers. She moved her other hand up and slid her bikini top aside and off one of her beautiful tits and began rubbing and pinching her nipple. "Soooo nice..." she moaned.

I was in a trance and could do nothing but keep watching her hand move back and forth, pushing her fingers ever deeper into her pussy, while she kept rubbing her own breast and pinching on her small tight nipple. She started to use her thumb to rub over her engorged clit that was now protruding from its hood just above her pussy.

Her juices were now running over her hand and spreading onto the tops of her thighs. I could see them glinting in the sun as she rammed her fingers in and out and I could hear the slight sloshing sound as the sticky juices were clinging to her fingers. She was now so wet that she moved a third finger to her cunt and it easily slid in alongside the other two, stretching her cunt even wider as she forced it to its limits. The gentle breeze that was blowing was by now wafting the aroma of her sweet pussy juices to me and making me crazy with desire.

"Uugh, uugh, uugh..." Mary was grunting as she pleasured herself. I licked my lips at the beautifully sexy sight that I was seeing. By now I had my own hand down inside my swimming trunks, pushing my waist band down to free my swollen cock and smearing my pre-cum up and down my shaft. I could not get enough of watching her pussy stretch open wide as her three fingers slid in and out of her.

Mary looked at me with a glint in her eyes and it was clear that she was now getting very close to her orgasm. Her free hand was pulling hard on her tiny nipple bud as she stretched it away from her breast and her fingers of her other hand were pumping faster and faster as her butt was bucking up and down on the sun lounger. Mary's breathing came in shorter and shorter gasps and she whimpered as she suddenly bucked up very high and let out a stream of juices from her pussy as she came hard on her fingers. "Oooohhhh..." she moaned as she collapsed back onto the sun lounger with a smile of satisfaction spreading wide across her face.

"Mmmm... Mary. That's so hot" I gasped. I was so excited by the sight in front of me that, almost with no further stimulation from me my cock erupted a huge rope of sticky come up and across my stomach and then pumped smaller spouts out, smearing my crotch and balls with my hot spunk. "You are so damn sexy" I said.

As I came to my senses I had a quick look around and was glad to see that no-one had paid any undue attention to us. From where they were all they could see was the back of Mary's sun lounger and the two sunshades. I reached over and picked up the towels and threw one to her and used mine to wipe up as much of the sticky come that I could. Mary was gently wiping her juices up whilst humming quietly to herself. She looked at me again, smiling broadly. "That was so wicked Adam" she said. "It was lovely to do that outside."

We made ourselves decent and continued to lay in the sun for a while as we recovered from our exertions. "Mary" I said, "you are the most amazing, sexy and down-right horny girl I could ever imagine. I love you so much." She smiled in delight. "Thank you Adam. I just love to please you. You have made me feel so desired and happy. I just want you to want me all the time" she replied.

We stayed to enjoy the sun and went again for a dip in the pool - to wash off the traces of our exertions more than anything else. We walked hand-in-hand back to our sun loungers to gather up our bits and pieces, pull on our clothes and made our way to the exit. Watching Mary get dressed was as exciting as watching her get undressed - she really knew how to make a show of it, wiggling her butt and jiggling her tits!

On the bus ride back home Mary leaned over so she could whisper to me. "I am so glad you liked my little show. I got so excited when I saw all those guys looking at me" she said. "It made me feel so very randy..." I laughed. "It made me feel very randy to watch what you were doing" I whispered back. "I came without hardly touching myself - that's how exciting it was." We laughed together in shared intimacy.

We sat as close together as we could, our bodies and thighs touching each other. Unfortunately we got back to our own neighbourhood far too quickly and we had to be far more careful but we knew that each of us was deeply in love with the other and that we wanted to enjoy our bodies and explore this relationship further and further. My only regret was we only had a week left until the college term started again - and that would inevitably cause some changes in the time we could spend together.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued - see Week 06

Authors note: Thank you for all your feedback and comments. Please bear with me as I work on further chapters. I am enjoying working on this story and want to get it right for you.

12