All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lover - Week 06'

by Cityzen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best

Fantastic, I am bereft of words to express how much I love this story and Adam and Mary. You write that so well, it is such a pleasure to read because I really feel like being there, watching them enjoying their illicit passion to the fullest.

Mary‘s outfit in the first scene is simply mind-boggling, to have her wear Adam‘s shirt is such a great idea and immensely erotic, and the corset, suspender belt and pale stockings under it, a sight so beautiful to imagine, and add to that the peep-toe stiletto heels, oh my...

That they both suck on each of Mary‘s breasts simultaneously is a brilliant moment in this steamy hot scene.

I particularly love how they always declare their love for each other, that Mary is the only girl Adam will ever want. I totally root for them!

Their first anal sex is fantastic: that she strokes his dick buried deep in her ass through her pussy, simply brilliant, and that she sucks him off right after the anal sex, wonderful! You have such a great talent writing and bringing all this to life and this whole story being so realistic and credible is just amazing and so rewarding for the reader!

I cannot tell you how much I look forward to the next chapter already! I cannot wait to see what ideas you will come up with! Thank you very, very much for your effort and dedication!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Another 5 stars! I love the way you have them together. They finally did the anal deed and you could see it will be repeated. I hope they will continue to let their love grow and find ways to consummate in different ways. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hate to see it end

I was really hoping to see a little bit more of the story line. I like your writing style and how you had everything planned out. Can't wait to see more chapters in the future.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

True and brilliant. I love the was you write, even if it isn't true it feels like it could be. 5 stars

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Really have enjoyed this story your writing is excellent. I commented on the first chapter and said I thought the dialog between Adam and Mary was strained and didn't seem natural. Well in subsequent chapters that has definitely improved.

I love the series but if I have one criticism it's that there could be a bit more story to the story. At the moment Adam and Mary are continually having sex, not a bad thing and they behave exactly as teenagers would fucking like bunnies. But they hardly do anything else. For example they've known that the summer will come to and end and yet they haven't talked about what they are going to do to try and keep their relationship alive . Near the end of the story Adam says to Mary "Mary, I promise I will not forget this - what we have". It almost sounds like he's given up on being able to continue their relationship.

I'm really looking forward to chapter 7 I want to see how you handle keeping their relationship alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking Forward

Such a loving relationship, that could go on for many, many years.

They no doubt will get married and that will develop into a loving foursome !

Now that is a thought...........

NF. in Somerset UK. 30.01.21

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Again, I can only offer a fair score. A blow job after anal sex without prior cleanup is extremely unsanitary and disgusting. 😤 I guess that since more than 7 months have passed since your last submission that you're not going to favor us with more of this story. Crying shame to leave it dangling like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is there any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but please finish it. Loved it.

UwantwatUwantwatover 1 year ago

Very good story. The anal scene in week 6 was so well done. Keep it up, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous