My Sister, My Lover - Week 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Mary move her hands so that she was now squeezing at her clitty with one hand and the fingers of her other hand were pushing into her cunt. I could feel her fingers through the thin membrane between her anal passage and her pussy and the sensation of her fingers across my cock was incredible.

"Oh fuck Mary" I groaned, "I'm going to come." I kept on burying my cock inside her arse over and over again.

"Yes Adam, come for me!" she screamed. I could feel her whole body vibrating as she swiftly approached her own orgasm. Her sphincter muscles were now pulsating rapidly over my cock with every stroke, milking the come from my balls. I pulled my cock right out so that the swollen head was just sitting inside her rosebud and then, with a loud groan, I rammed it right back until I was buried inside her to the hilt.

"Oooohhh fuuuuck...!" I shouted as a thick rope of spunk shot from my cock and spewed out deep into her bowels. Mary started to wail as her own orgasm took over and she was forcing her arse down hard onto my prick as I continued to shoot gobs of warm come into her.

We were coming together, her juices were spouting out from her pussy and soaking both of us as I was coming into her arse. I could now feel my spent sperm running back down my cock and squeezing out to mix with her pussy juices as we both spent our loads.

Mary pulled me tight to her body. "I love you Adam" she whispered. "I love you so much. That was wonderful!" My now deflated cock slipped free from her tight arsehole and we rolled over to lay side by side facing each other, kissing deeply and stroking each other's bodies for many minutes.

I looked at her lovingly. "I love you so much Mary. But you know this is the last time we can be together like this for a while?" I said. "The summer break ends tomorrow and we are both going to college next week. It will be difficult to find opportunities..."

She put a finger over my lips. "Ssshhh..." she said. "I love you Adam. I have loved every minute of the past six weeks. I want them to continue forever. We will find a way to make this happen. I know we will." I smiled at her. "I know we will my darling" I said back. "I can never love anyone else after this. I can never want any other girl after this."

I felt Mary's hands move down between my legs and start to pull slowly at my limp shaft. Very quickly the sensations caused a natural response and my prick started to harden again and pre-cum was already forming at the little hole in the tip. As I grew harder and harder Mary started to shuffle down the bed and, knowing what was going to happen, I let out a deep moan of pleasure. I closed my eyes as Mary continued to stroke me.

I felt her warm lips glide over the head of my dripping shaft and I opened my eyes to watch my sister's head, as she lowered it down and engulfed my prick. She sucked hard on my cock as her hand cradled and massaged my balls.

"Mmmmmm," Mary moaned as she took me into her mouth, sliding her mouth all the way down my cock until I felt myself hit against the back of her throat.

"Uuuurgh..." she moaned again, slurping her tongue around the swollen head as she sucked on my shaft.

"Oh my God Mary" I groaned. I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft and she continued to pump up and down on it with her mouth. The feel of her warm lips was amazing as they slurped around my cock and already I could feel my spunk getting ready to shoot again.

"Mary, slow down" I managed to say. "You're going to make me come again if you're not careful." But Mary just ignored me and continued to slurp up and down my cock with her mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore and I suddenly jerked my hips up and I shot a thick jet of spunk deep into her throat. "Oh God Mary..." I shouted as I pumped out my juices. Mary pulled her mouth away after that first jet and allowed my prick to shoot out its subsequent jets of warm sperm all over her face.

As I finished coming Mary lifted her head to me and smiled as she licked her lips. My spunk was running down from her chin and dripping onto her enormous breasts. She raised her hand and wiped my sperm from her face. Her makeup was smeared, her eyeshadow and eye liner had run down to form grotesque teardrops below her eyes and her lipstick was smeared around her mouth. She looked extraordinarily brazen and sexy at that moment.

I leant down and kissed her hard, taking my sperm into my mouth and sharing it with her as our tongues intertwined. "That was a little thank you present" Mary whispered. "I know you enjoyed it! It was to make sure you don't forget me!"

I looked at her. "Mary, I promise I will not forget this - what we have" I said. "I will always want to be with you." I kissed her again and we lay close together, holding each other tight as we squeezed as much comfort from these last minutes together as we could.

Slowly we recovered and began to make moves to make ourselves decent before our parents arrived home. I was determined that I would make this incestuous love affair work for both of us in the future. I held her tight again and we kissed deeply and passionately as if to satisfy a hunger that we knew would grow over the days and weeks to come.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued - please see future chapters to find out how Mary and I continue our relationship in the future

Authors note: Thank you for all your feedback and comments. Please bear with me as I work on further chapters. I am enjoying working on this story and want to get it right for you. I have already started to develop ideas for how to take this story forwards.

12