All Comments on 'My Sister My Mistress Ch. 04'

by debashritaslaveoftabassum

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dialaslavedialaslaveover 5 years ago
Love it so far

Love what you have written so far only hope there is more to come. Hope that friend of slave joins her at sisters feet. Think it would be nice of both of them became urinals as well as oral slaves to be used by sister's friends maybe mother finds out and thinks it is a good thing and even loans out slaves for some of her friends to use and abuse. Keep up the good work loving it so far.

FOOTFOOLFOOTFOOLover 5 years ago
Exceptional understanding of the power exchange in D/s

please keep developing this story! This is so well written with good character development and a real good feel for the power exchange bewteen a Mistress and her slave! Don't rush this story develop it fully and keep up the great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT WORK

Like the other readers, I too am really enjoying this story. I also feel that it is developing very naturally and doesn't feel rushed or forced. I particularly enjoy the Younger Domme/older sub dynamic and with them being sisters seems to make it that bit hotter. Really interested to see how Karishma will be drawn into things. Hope it lives up to the story so far. Perhaps she's always had a secret crush on one or other of the sisters, maybe..? Anyway, thanks for your work so far, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous