My Sister, My Niece, My Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After purchasing a bottle of wine, we were escorted to a private area where I found a single couch and no-one else around. It was just the two of us. I sat down on one side of the couch and poured a couple of glasses as Natalie sat rather close to me. Clinking glasses, we took a sip of wine and I know I still felt awkward, unsure of what was going to happen. Eventually, though, I figured I may as well bite the bullet.

"Did you mean what you said before?"

"Which bit?"

"About getting lucky?"

"Why do you ask?"

I shrugged. "Just wondering is all."

She shuffled closer to me. "And why are you wondering?" She then lightly clasped my jaw to make sure I faced her. "Tell me, Davey. Do you find your sister attractive?"

"Tonight, definitely."

"And what about every other day?"

I shrugged again. "There's no doubting you're... cute."

She laughed. "Just cute."

"What else do you want me to say? What do you think of me?"

"I sometimes wonder what you look like naked."

For the second time that night, I felt my jaw drop wide. She just laughed. "Oh, please, Davey. I've seen how you look at me, particularly in the past few months. So, it leaves me wondering," she leaned in close to my ear, "Do you want to fuck your little sister?"

So, we'd reached that point. I had no idea she had ever entertained the thought. But I also had to clarify. "What's brought all this on?"

"Haven't you ever wondered why I've remained single all these years?"

"I thought you just had bad luck with guys. Strange, considering who you are but..."

"There was one guy I wanted but... well, there are issues that need resolving. This is a heavy subject and one that requires careful progress."

"I take it I'm the guy."

"Yes."

I let out a breath. "Holy shit," I said quietly, reaching forward and swallowing the entire glass of wine. Then I turned towards her. "I had no idea."

"It's not exactly something easy to share. Hell, I did down a bottle of wine at dinner to get to this point. So, now the only thing I'm left wondering. You've been... different around me lately, and I think I know why. But I need to know... Do you feel the same way?"

I answered the only way I figured was best. I leaned forward and kissed her. It was only brief, pulling back to see shock for a brief moment before a smile broke out across her face. Then she pulled me forward by the front of my shirt and wasted little time showing me just how she felt. It was one hell of a kiss and I was surprised how it actually felt... normal. She wasted no time using her tongue and it wasn't long before she was laying back on the couch, my crotch pressed into her and that was when she giggled. I leaned back as she returned a look.

"Someone's excited. You want to get out of here?"

"Definitely."

We were in a cab no more than five minutes later, sitting apart as we were driven through the city towards the suburbs. Once dropped off, this time I paid for the cab, we rushed inside. Before getting down to business, I had to ask, "Where's Aly?"

"She's away with a friend for the weekend. We have the place to ourselves until Sunday."

Now I laughed. "How long have you had this planned?"

"A while." She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch, placing both hands on my chest and pushing me back. I watched as she then unzipped her dress, letting it pool at her feet before kicking to the side. I could only drink in the sight of the sheer black bra and panties. "These are new. Bought them specifically for tonight."

"I'm honoured."

Straddling my lap, we shared a look for a moment and I knew nothing was going to stop us now, and things would never be the same again. And I didn't care one bit. We locked lips again and this time we took it slow, simply learning each other's technique, I guess still feeling slightly awkward despite both of us wanting this. We both waited before introducing our tongues, nothing overboard. This wasn't an attempt at porn. This was... I wasn't sure what this was. Not yet anyway, and I stopped thinking about it. Live in the moment.

My hands ran over her body before they settled on the clasp of her bra, undoing it to free her breasts, her nipples already hard in her excitement. Kissing her again, I gently played with one of them, eliciting an occasional moan, always a good sign that I was doing something right. It's been a while. Do I still have any moves? I guess I did, as she eventually broke the kiss and moved her body in a way to suggest she wanted my mouth on her breasts.

I wasn't going to say no.

I flicked at her right nipple, looking up at her as she almost stared at me in return, a smouldering look in her eye that I think read 'I want to fuck you now'. I guess my eyes probably said the same thing, but I was going to take my time. No need to rush things. We had all weekend. As I teased her nipples, I ran my hand down towards her panties. She helped me out, adjusting herself slightly to allow me complete access. I felt a trimmed pubic area, the wetness from her pussy on my fingers. I merely touched her clitoris with my fingertip and she nearly jolted out of my lap.

That caused me to laugh. She slapped my shoulder, obviously embarrassed. "Sorry, it's been a while since someone has touched me like that. Well, someone else anyway."

"Well, we should rectify that."

Lifting myself up from the couch, she wrapped her legs around me, kissing me again as I managed to find the way to her bedroom. Gently lowering her down to the bed, I wasted no time removing her panties and simply drank in the sight of my naked sister lying on the bed. And now I'm going to fuck her.

Lowering myself down over here, I worshipped her body, ensuring I kissed her neck, noticing she even liked that, before covering her breasts in more kisses, hearing the deep breathing, the reaction of her body to my tongue or my touch, sliding my tongue down my body until I could sense and feel the warmth of her pussy.

The first touch of my tongue on her clit led to a groan of "Oh my God!" That simply spurred me on as I spent plenty of time teasing her, hopefully impressing her by only using my tongue. I listened to her breathing, her moans and the filthy language she used as I devoured her. Considering I'd had plenty of thoughts about doing it recently, I was glad to hear she enjoyed it. "You like eating your sister's pussy, don't you?" I muffled a reply, not wanting to pull away from the sweet taste of her juices. "Are you going to make your little sister cum?"

Now I pulled away from a second. "That's what I'm planning."

She mustn't have been far away as a couple of minutes later she started to quiver and I doubled down as she moaned and screamed a litany of phrases, most of them thanking me, which was nice. She eventually pushed me away as I watched her suck in a few deep breaths, before meeting my eyes and smiling at me.

Taking a few more deep breaths, she rolled towards me, pushing me off the edge of the bed to stand as she got on her knees. She untied my tie and threw that to the side of the room before unbuttoning my shirt, throwing that to the side as well. Thankful that I'd already taken off my shoes, she unclasped my belt, undid my trousers and they slid down to the floor, stepping out of them. Finally, there was my briefs, my erect cock straining against the cotton. She pulled those down before they fell to the ground.

"Well, about time I got to see this."

"Thought about it, have you?" I asked, now feeling slightly arrogant.

She looked up at me as she wrapped a hand around my cock. "What do you believe I think about when I'm masturbating? I've wanted your cock in me for ages." I couldn't help the smirk. "But first..."

She licked along my shaft and all I could do was groan and I think I said 'Fuuuuck' though I'm not quite sure. She teased me for a while, running her tongue up and down my shaft, flicking the head of my cock while doing the sensible thing and not ignoring my balls. She then looked up at me again. "Keep yourself neat, Davey. Were you expecting something tonight?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"What can I say? I wanted my big brother to eat me then fuck me."

"I can say already that I love it when you talk dirty."

She continued to tease my cock for a couple of minutes before I watched it disappear in her mouth, slowly at first before it all disappeared, her nose touching my groin. I wasn't a large man but that still impressed me. Then she got down to simply sucking my cock and, I have to say, my little sister could suck a mean cock. It had been so long since I'd had a blowjob that it wasn't long until I felt that old familiar feeling, doing my best to hold back the urge to cum. My cock plopped out of her mouth, continuing to stroke me, as she giggled. "Are you going to cum soon?"

"Uh-huh."

"How long until you would be read to go again?"

"Not long probably. I've waited a while for this as well."

"Well, I want you to cum. I want to swallow your cum."

Naturally, I obliged my sister by blasting into her mouth no more than two minutes later. And she was true to her word, swallowing every drop, as I nearly passed out from the bliss, eventually collapsing on the bed beside her. She opened her mouth, straddling me again as I lay back.

"Every drop, Davey."

"Someone's been practicing?"

She leaned over and opened one of bedside drawers, grabbing a dildo that was hidden away. "I used one of these. The real thing is better. Yours is the best."

"You could probably get rid of it now," I stated with another smirk.

"I have a lot of good memories with this dildo thinking it was you."

I raised an eyebrow. "How long? Honestly..."

She blushed. "A couple of years probably. I'm not sure. I just know I've had... feelings, feelings I know I shouldn't have, they've been developing for a long time. Hell, I remember thinking you were very handsome growing up."

"I've always thought you were beautiful but... I guess it was moving in here and living with you that made me appreciate who you really are." She met my eyes and I nodded. She sighed with relief. "But I also had the same issue. I had no idea you thought or felt the same way so I've hesitated for a long time."

She lay down on top of me, feeling her bare breasts on my chest as she kissed me on the tip of my nose. "Well, at least we know where we stand now." It was the feeling of her breasts against me that had done the job as she giggled. "And someone is up for round two," she stated.

Before she could move, I quickly rolled over and placed her below me as she adjusted herself. I felt the head of my cock at the entrance and this was the last step. Once we did this, there was no turning back. The point of no return. Our eyes met, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down to kiss her. Then she whispered one simple word.

"Please."

We groaned together as I found my cock enveloped by the warm walls of her pussy. I took it slow as there was absolutely no rush. I wanted to enjoy every single second of this. There was only one first time, and while I wasn't worried about it 'being special', the fact that I was enjoying this moment with Natalie, with my little sister, yeah, it was certainly something to remember.

"Fuck, that feels so good, Davey."

"You're telling me."

"I've wanted this for so long," she stated, wrapping her legs around me, eliciting another moan as I went even deeper.

"Ditto," I added before I kissed her again.

We eventually found a rhythm that suited us. This wasn't porno sex, with me just jackhammering away. Granted, I've watched enough of the stuff... It was probably some of the most tender sex I'd ever experienced. It was the sort of sex that matched physically and emotionally. It was in those moments that I realised I don't just love my sister. I'm in love with my sister. That brought my thrusts to a halt and Natalie looked at me quizzically. Our eyes met and she just nodded.

"I know. I feel the same way."

I can honestly say, of all the pussy my cock had been in, and it had been in a few before I'd married then moved in with my sister, that my sister had the best one. It was simply divine. And, to be honest, it had been so long since I'd last had sex that, again, it wasn't long before I felt the urge, impressing myself to be honest considering I was at an age where doing it twice in such a short period would be a cause for celebration.

"Wait, I want to ride you to climax," she suggested.

I wasn't going to say no, withdrawing and, after some awkward body movements, she grabbed the base of my cock and lowered herself down. Placing both hands on my chest, she then rode me like a jockey. I lay back and watched her bounce up and down on my cock, listening to her breathing and her moans, hearing her whisper her appreciation of her brothers' cock being buried in her. She was loving every minute of it. So was I.

Then she started to slow down and I noticed the first look of concern. "What is it?"

"What about..."

I knew immediately. "Ah, don't worry about that. I shoot blanks."

She laughed. "You do?"

"Vasectomy."

"Oh. I'll ask later."

She started to bounce again with renewed vigour, grabbing her by the waist, slightly lifting my butt and started meeting her groin with my own. "Oh, Jesus fuck, Davey. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Now I thrust into her like no tomorrow, telling her how good her pussy felt, letting her know how beautiful she was, telling her that I loved her. I moved a hand to her lower body and started playing with her clit and that sent her into overdrive, surprising even myself that she started to quiver and I knew she was cumming again. The clench of her walls as I continued to thrust into her, finally completing the job, and it wasn't long before I was blasting streams of hot cum into her, groaning away about how good she felt, before I collapsed back onto the bed, feeling my body bathed in sweat, as she lay down on my chest. There was no sound except our own heavy breathing.

"Fuck me, I needed that," I finally stated with a chuckle.

"You and me both." Then she looked up. "So, vasectomy?"

"Oh, I did that while I was still married. We had talked about kids but... She changed her mind, and as it wasn't a deal breaker to me, I figured I might as well just get the snip to prevent any accidents. Always grateful we didn't have any."

"And now?"

"I have Aly. She's like a daughter for me. That's more than enough."

"Well, at least you can fuck me without any concerns then."

"Oh, that will definitely be the plan going forward." Then I cleared my throat. "But what about Aly?"

"We'll just have to be careful. But she'll be heading off to university in another year or two. Then we'll have the place to ourselves."

"We have the house to ourselves all weekend now, right?"

"We do. What do you have planned?"

"I'm going to fuck you in every room in this house before the end of this weekend."

And that is exactly what we did. Best weekend of my life.

*****

"So how long have you two been fucking?"

I almost spat my coffee across the table as my sister dropped the toast she was eating onto her plate. "What was that?" I finally managed to ask.

Aly just looked between us. "You two. How long have you two been fucking?"

I didn't share any sort of glance with my sister. "I don't appreciate the language, Aly. But whatever do you mean?" my sister asked.

"Oh, please. I'm still technically a child but I know you two are sleeping together. I'm not an idiot."

"Aly..." I started to say.

"What's given you any idea that I would sleep with my brother?"

"As I said, mum, I'm not an idiot. And I've been watching you two. And your dynamic, let's call it, has definitely changed in the past six months. The way you look at each other. The way you act around each other. Let alone the fact I know you share a bed at times. It was around your birthday," she pointed at me, "That I suddenly found myself being sent off to friends places for a weekend away. Or you'd disappear for an hour or so during the day if I was here."

"None of any of what you just said would suggest we are sleeping together," I stated.

Aly looked between us. "Fine. I can understand why you wouldn't want to admit it. Taboo subject and all that." Then she shrugged. "I'll be honest; I don't really care. I know you love each other, as siblings and, if as lovers, then... well, I can only hope you're being safe and not totally stupid."

Now I shared a glance with Natalie. She made the smallest shake of her head. "I think you're..."

Before I could finish, Aly got to her feet. "Don't lie to me," she yelled, pointing at me then her mother, before she actually started to cry, "I know you're fucking him!" Then she started sobbing uncontrollably and ran out of the kitchen.

I looked at my sister. "Okay, what the hell was that all about?"

Natalie remained quiet for a minute before she actually startled to chuckle. "I don't believe it," she whispered, leaning on the table, resting her forehead against her hand.

"Believe what?"

She looked me in the eyes, grabbing my hand. "My dear brother, I believe the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree." I must have looked confused so she clarified. "Methinks someone is jealous."

My jaw did the usual thing of dropping. "Fuck. Off."

"What else would have brought on that reaction? I know we've been careful for these past few months but... She's right, Davey. You've always treated me well but now you treat me like a princess."

I leaned back in my chair, running a hand down my face. "Shit."

"You go to work. I'll talk to her and sort all this out."

"Are you sure?"

"It'll be fine. Trust me."

It was a long day at work as I wondered if my personal life was about to blow up in my face. Natalie and I had been incredibly careful since my birthday and I honestly thought we'd get away with it until Aly left home. But I guess once you start sleeping with someone, even on a subconscious level there is a change in your relationship. Perhaps the way you look at someone. How you act in front of them or speak about them. I don't know. I had done my best not to treat her too differently but I guess it wasn't good enough.

With a fair amount of trepidation, I walked in the front door after work to find my sister and my niece sitting in the living room. I found two pairs of eyes watch me as I dropped my bag in its usual place before my Natalie patted the seat next to her. I sat down and she grabbed my hand, our fingers interlacing as she kissed my cheek. Oh, so I guess it may be all out...

"I'm sorry," Aly said.

I looked at her and smiled. "You have nothing to apologise for."

"I do. I acted like a child."

"Trust me, Aly. Don't worry about it. It's fine."

"But there is something we need to discuss, Davey," my sister added, "Aly knows everything. And, before you ask, I told her on the proviso that she told me what upset her."

I looked at my niece. "Aly?" Her cheeks reddened and she looked away, obviously embarrassed. "Aly?" I asked quietly.

My sister squeezed my hand and gestured for me to move. I took a seat next to Aly and she almost jumped away in fright. I didn't attempt to even touch her and stayed silent. She would tell me whatever was on her mind. Finally, she looked up. "I know I'm weird because of... how I feel and everything... But..."

"Sometimes you can't help how you feel."

She nodded. "I'm still a virgin," she said quietly.

I couldn't help the chuckle. "Good to know."

"I've always thought you were handsome, Unc... er..."

"Just call me Dave. I have a feeling we're all past titles here."

I watched a shaking hand move across to rest on top of mine. "Dave?" she asked quietly.

"Yes."

"I want you to be my first."