My Sister, My Niece, My Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it's so hot watching you two fuck," Aly stated, "You know I love daddy's cock."

I'd got used to her calling me daddy while we fucked but I still had to chuckle sometimes. "And I love swallowing my brothers cum," my sister retorted.

I turned to Aly. "I love it when he tongues my arse."

"Hmmm... I can't disagree with that. I love it when he fucks my arse though. Nothing like his cock pumping it full of cum."

Aly turned away. "Damn it...," she whispered.

I chuckled again. "We don't do it that often." I quickly turned to my sister. "Not that I'm complaining."

"I know you love fucking my arse, brother of mine. What about your niece, though? Would you fuck her arse?"

"Only if she wanted me to." I turned towards my niece. "Aly?"

"I don't know," she replied, sounding unsure.

"Then, as I said during our first time, only do something you're comfortable with."

Aly smiled. "I do love it when you tongue my ass though."

"I know, sweetie. I learned rather quickly it makes you cum hard."

I'd tried to ignore the fact their hands had been on my thigh and were now moving towards my cock, which was starting to thicken as the conversation had taken the expected turn. The couch had seen plenty of action in recent months. Aly had walked in on her mother sucking my cock from time to time, or her mother bent over as I fucked her hard from behind. Sometimes she'd walk by with a smirk, other times she'd sit on the other couch, watch and masturbate. There were no real secrets between us anymore. Everything was out in the open.

Instead of continuing to strain again my briefs and jeans, I unbuttoned and unzipped, releasing my erect cock and stated rather simply, "So who wants to start?"

"Aly?"

"Thanks, Mum."

My head rolled back as Aly wasted no time, her mouth wrapping around my cock and her head was soon bobbing up and down. I gently placed a hand on the back of her head to help guide her pace as her mother took off her top and bra and I spent plenty of time teasing her breasts. If not teasing her breasts, then we simply enjoying kissing each other.

But I knew she wanted to suck my cock as well, and she soon joined her daughter, taking turns wrapping their lips around my hard member. I have no idea if ones' cock gets larger as time goes by, but I swear to god that my cock felt or looked even bigger ever since I'd started fucking firstly my sister and then my niece. Perhaps it was all in my mind but I certainly heard no complaints from either woman, whether they were blowing me or being fucked by me.

"We need to get to the bedroom," Aly stated, unsurprised to see her panties to the side and her fingers in her pussy.

"Give it a few minutes," I stated, moving my hand towards her pussy, enjoying the feeling of how wet she was.

"Oh god..." she moaned before her mouth wrapped around my cock once again.

My sister wasted little time getting completely undressed before sitting in such a way that I could finger her pussy at the same time. So, there I was, two women sucking my cock with my fingers inside them both. If I had died at that moment, I'd have died an incredibly happy, contented man.

"We need to get to the bedroom," I stated after a few more minutes, "One of you needs my dick in you immediately."

I undressed as we walked towards our bedroom, taking a few minutes to kiss my sister first and tease her again, before kissing my niece, teasing her as well, before I lay back on the bed. They looked at me, I guess wondering what I wanted. "One on my cock, one on my face."

"I need his cock, Mum."

"Then enjoy it. My brother can make me cum with his tongue."

Aly was the first to move, straddling me like usual and it wasn't long until I felt her tight pussy wrap around my cock, slowly starting to bounce up and down into a steady rhythm. Once her daughter was settled and happy, my sister straddled my face, her dripping pussy just above my eye line. I was desperate to taste her and lifted my head. She teased me, moving it away. I could feel the warmth and her natural scent was a complete turn on.

"Beg for it."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please can I taste your pussy?"

"And who am I?"

"Please can I taste your pussy, gorgeous sister of mine?"

"Of course, brother."

We'd learned we both loved teasing each other like that, knowing we were brother and sister and ignoring all the taboo around it. Who gives a shit? We're consenting adults, we won't have children and what we do doesn't affect anyone else. My niece was in the same boat. She could always say no whenever she was uncomfortable but she had made it clear, ever since the day she was by law an adult, that she wanted to fuck me. So, the law can be damned as far as I concerned. But we still had to be careful.

"How does my cunt taste, brother?"

I did find it amusing how dirty her language was whenever we were intimate. Prim and proper outside the bedroom, not so much inside. "You know I'd do this all day, every day if possible. It's exquisite."

"And what about your niece's cunt? Do you like that too?"

"She's knows I do."

"And I love daddy's cock deep inside me," Aly muttered through her moans.

"You love fucking my daughter, don't you, brother?"

"I love pumping my niece full of cum. Just like I do to my sister."

She moved her pussy from my face for a moment, lowering her face to kiss me. "I love you," she said quietly.

I raised a hand to her cheek. "I love you too."

Then she turned and watched her daughter bounce up and down on my cock. "And my daughter sure loves your cock."

"I do, Mummy. I love daddy's cock. I love it when he cums inside me."

My sister giggled. "She really gets into it, doesn't she?"

"I don't mind. It's her... No, it's our thing. Isn't that right, sweetie?"

"Yes, daddy." Then she stopped and looked at me, then my sister, then me. "Daddy, I want you in my arse."

"Are you sure?" She nodded. "Positive?"

"I want you to fuck my arse, daddy."

She needed a bit of preparation but I had a feeling she'd probably read up about it and knew what she was doing. She moved off my cock and positioned her pussy above my face. I moved back slightly so her butthole was in my eye line. I heard my sister open the drawer so knew she was getting one or two things as I started to tongue my niece's butthole. I knew straight away that she'd planned for this as there was no doubting she was... well, to put it simply, very clean. Not that she ever wasn't, but I could taste and smell the extra preparation.

After some tongue time, the next part was introducing a finger. My sister handed me some lube and I was rather generous, knowing this might hurt Aly, no matter what we did to help. But she surprised me by accepting one finger and I spent some time letting her adjust to that. I then introduced a second finger, using my thumb to playing with her clit, and I heard her breathing change.

"I don't want to ask but please stop. I don't want to cum before you're in my arse."

I removed my thumb and continued to gently fuck her arse with two fingers, continuing to add lube before adding a third finger. Now she started to moan, asking me to stop every so often as she continued to adjust. I looked at my sister. "Think she's ready?"

"If she isn't, I sure will be in a few minutes."

"Okay, Aly. Since this is your first time, do you want the top or bottom?"

"Bottom, daddy. I want you on top of me."

"Okay, sweetie."

She lay back on the bed and I placed a couple of pillows underneath, raising her arse. I then placed one of her legs over my shoulder so her pussy and butthole were now completely exposed. I reintroduced my fingers for a few more seconds, watching her facial expressions. I was pleased to see she was mostly enjoying it. Removing my fingers, I placed the head of my cock at her arsehole, hearing her take a deep breath.

"Ready?" She opened her eyes and nodded. I pushed forward, the head of my cock slowly stretching her sphincter until it popped inside. Aly continued to breathe deeply, her mother instructing her, as I stopped and let her body adjust to the fact my cock was now in her arse. Once she was settled, she nodded again and I slowly thrust forward, never more than an inch at a time. But, soon enough, I was fully in. Aly opened her eyes and smiled.

"Daddy is deep in my arse," she stated with a giggle.

"He sure is," my sister stated quietly.

I looked to my left to see she was already masturbating. "Hot, mum?" Aly asked.

"God yes. I have no problem admitting my brother fucking my daughter in the arse is hot as fuck."

I was gently fucking her arse at first, letting her continue to get used to my cock, making sure I stopped to ensure it never got too dry. But Aly loved it, which heartened me, and soon she was begging for me to fuck her harder. I must have looked unsure, as she practically begged me to do it. Not wanting to disappoint my niece, I fucked her arse harder. Maybe she enjoyed some of the pain, though I hated the thought of causing her even a moment of it, but she started to play with her clit and it wasn't long before she was starting to moan.

"Keep going! Keep going!" she pleaded.

"Jesus Christ," I exclaimed.

"Keep fucking my daughter, Davey. Keep going!"

I was wondering if my sister was going to get physically involved and wasn't surprised as she moved closer. She moved her hand down Aly's body, who appeared surprised by the presence of an unknown hand, before Natalie kissed her forehead. "Let me play with you," she said quietly.

She hesitated for maybe a second. "Okay, mum. My cunt definitely needs your touch."

Thirty seconds of watching that and I came. And I came hard, shouting, cursing and yelling as I pumped what felt like gallons of cum into my niece's arse. Natalie continued to play with her daughter and she came about a minute after that, not surprised to hear Aly exclaim "Oh god, mummy. Keep going. Oh, that feels so good." Just hearing that meant my dick didn't exactly soften too quickly. Jesus wept, we are a curious bunch.

I carefully withdrew my cock from Aly's arse, handing her a towel to clean herself with, before she giggled, excusing herself as she walked into our en-suite bathroom. It wasn't long until I heard an exclamation of, "God, daddy, how much cum did you blast into my arse?"

"Hey, what can I say, it was exciting." Then I looked at my sister. "Particularly when you started playing with her."

My sister almost looked embarrassed. "I got caught up in the moment."

I kissed her on the lips. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. We're not exactly 'normal' here, are we? We've agreed certain boundaries and saying 'no' means stop immediately. Other than that, we're open-minded here."

"And I didn't mind, mum. I liked it," Aly stated as she exited the bathroom, coming to a halt at the bed. "In fact, can I touch you in return? You haven't cum yet."

Natalie looked at me. "It's your choice."

"I think you two should have some fun."

Natalie looked at Aly. "Okay. You can touch me."

I sat back and it wasn't long until I had another erection as I watched Aly touch her mother. And I wasn't surprised when she lowered her tongue. Natalie looked like she wanted to stop her but once her tongue touched her, she simply lay back and enjoyed it. I would have masturbated but, considering the load I'd just dropped, it would have been rather pointless. So I simply watched Aly eat out her mum. I don't know where she learned her skills but it wasn't long until Natalie had a shuddering orgasm.

"Okay, now that was fucking hot!" I exclaimed.

Aly looked at me, the pussy juice of her mum running down her chin. Natalie was in post-orgasmic bliss. "Felt good too."

"I'm glad you like it, Mum."

That set the standard for the rest of the night. My sister got fucked in the arse too. My sister ate out her daughter to a trio of orgasms. I had my dick sucked time and again, both women taking a good load in the mouth, once I'd recovered, of course. And, one time, mother and daughter lay on top of each other as I fucked them both, leaving the pair of them with a lovely creampie, something I'd wanted to do for quite a while. And, at the end of it all, we feel asleep together, my arms wrapped around the two women I loved more than anything.

*****

I looked at the ring on the third finger of her left hand and smiled. I then looked at mine before looking back at hers. If you're wondering, we weren't married. At least, not exactly. In our hearts and minds, we were both brother and sider, husband and wife. What had given us the opportunity?

I'd taken a job in Europe. Once I told my sister, she leapt at the opportunity to join me, quitting her job the same day. The awkward part was telling Aly. We didn't want to tell her by phone, waiting until she had time to come home, sitting her down and explaining what was going to happen. She was upset about losing us both but was happy that we would now have an opportunity to live together without suspicion.

We spent plenty of time travelling, when work allowed, and soon started crossing off countries where we had fucked. We confidently walked through the cities of Europe hand in hand, assuming most people thought we were just a happily married couple. I'd 'proposed' to her the day before we flew out. There was no need for a 'yes', we simply exchanged rings and added the new titles.

We purchased a new house in the city, enjoying the hustle and bustle of life. My sister didn't need to work considering I was making plenty of cash but she wanted to keep herself busy. I certainly wasn't going to tell her what to do. Whatever made her happy. I worked long hours and was delighted whenever I walked in through the door, absolutely knackered, to see a glass of wine and a meal ready. We always ate together, sometimes by candlelight, always ensuring we kept the romance and spark glowing between us. I did my best to never neglect my sister, having learned my lesson, but she was understanding. Sometimes too understanding, but she just said that was how much she loved me.

It was a weekend, a Saturday, and we'd just finished the first round of lovemaking for the day. I was almost ready for round two, hearing my sister giggle as I tickled her, when the doorbell rang.

"Expecting anyone or anything?" I asked.

"No."

"I'll go see who it is," I stated, pulling on a pair of slacks.

I opened the door and felt a smile spread across my face as Aly screamed my name before jumping into my arms. I turned around, Aly still in my arms, as her mother appeared, pulling on a shirt. Aly lowered herself to the ground and looked between us. "Well, I can see you two have already fucked this morning!"

My sister and I burst into laughter. "And hello to you too, daughter of mine," she added, stepping forward to hug her, "This is a nice surprise. What are you doing here?"

"It is a surprise. I have something to tell you."

"I'll grab your things," I stated, noticing Aly had brought two massive suitcases. Why does she have all this? After putting her stuff in the spare room, I wandered into the living room, taking a moment to enjoy the cityscape through the large window, before joining my sister and niece on the couch.

"Okay, what's the big surprise?" I finally asked. Aly suddenly looked unsure. "What is it? You're not pregnant, are you?"

Now she laughed. "No! I haven't even had sex since... the last time we were together."

"Oh. Okay, so... What is it?"

She looked between Natalie and myself. "I've got a new job. Here. In this city."

"You do? How? Why?" her mother asked.

"I missed you. And wanted to be with you."

I read that in two ways. I know my sister did too. I looked at my sister and wasn't surprised to see she just shrugged. So I looked back at Aly. "Are you sure, Aly? This is a big lifestyle choice. I'm not going to speak with your mother, but I've missed you too, and not just the way you may think, but I miss just having your presence."

"And I just miss my daughter," my sister added.

Aly, I think, sighed with relief. "So you're not mad that I've just turned up on your doorstep?"

"No. Well, it means we can't fuck around the house but... well, you're used to that anyway."

"I guess you want me to share my brother and husband, daughter of mine?"

"Do you mind?"

A broad smile appeared. "Of course not. I can't think of a better way to spend the however many of our years together."

"So how should we celebrate?" I asked.

Aly ran a hand down her shirt before she obviously rubbed her pussy. "Well, I'll be honest, daddy. I haven't been fucked since the last time we saw each other. My pussy is yours and yours alone, forever and ever."

"You've never been with anyone else?"

"I only want you cock, daddy. No other man could possibly compare or do what you can do to me. Unless mum wants to join in too. I love the taste of her pussy."

I looked at my sister. "I'm game if you are?"

"I want you to fuck your sister and niece silly, brother." She turned to Aly. "Then I'm going to eat out my daughter and make her cum hard." She turned back to me. "But you're fucking her silly first. My daughter needs to be fucked hard."

"Oh, of that you can be assured," I stated as we got our feet and, hand in hand, wandered into the bedroom.