My Sister, My Niece, My Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know my eyes widened before I immediately looked towards Natalie. "We've discussed this already, Davey. And, this may surprise you, but... I'm actually completely okay with it. I'll put it this way. You're already fucking your sister. And, as I say all the time, you're a good man, and I can think of no-one better for my daughter to share her first time with. She wants to do it. And I know, with you, that she will be safe and cared for."

"This is a lot to take in." I looked at Aly. "When?"

She smiled, almost shyly. "I was hoping as a late birthday present to myself considering I'm already eighteen. I wanted to say something before but... I didn't know how to approach either of you..."

I took a deep breath. "Give me a little time to get used to the idea."

"So that's a yes?" Aly asked excitedly.

"It's a maybe. More a maybe yes, than a maybe no. But..." I paused and sighed. "I still remember bouncing you on my knee as a baby. And the tea parties as a child. And all sort of other things... To change from that into being your first sexual partner is a big deal."

"I know. But I want this. I want you."

I couldn't help the chuckle. "The two women who appear to want me most are my sister and my niece."

"And you're complaining?" my sister retorted.

"Not at all. I have two beautiful women in my life." I grabbed Aly by the hand. "Let me think about it but I'll definitely let you know soon."

That night, I made no attempt at faking going into my own bedroom, Natalie escorting me into her bedroom. Aly just yelled out "Try not to make too much noise as you fuck each other," before I heard her door close.

"She's going to masturbate thinking about it," Natalie said as she started undressing.

"There's a thought."

"Good one or bad one?"

"It'll take some getting used to the idea. I mean, she's eighteen, gorgeous, and apparently wants her first time to be me... But you're right that I'll certainly take care of her."

"She's a beautiful young woman. Just like her mother."

"That sort of talk is going to get you well and truly fucked, dear brother of mine."

I don't exactly know what I did to deserve such treatment but she must have spent at least half an hour sucking my cock, constantly bringing me to the brink of cumming before teasing me, slowing down and doing the same thing over and again. I simply lay back and enjoyed the sensation of her tongue along my shaft and her lips around my cock, watching her head bob up and down as she practically worshipped it. I thought she was going to make me climax in her mouth but, after about the fourth time of getting close, she straddled my hips and lowered herself down, my cock greeted by the warmth of her pussy. I have no shame in admitting that she must have bounced a dozen times at most before I came harder than I had in what felt like years.

Sucking in deep breaths, I made her laugh when I said, "Thanks, I now owe you one."

"You don't owe me anything. But I do hope you will say yes."

"I won't say I'm surprised about being open-minded, considering our current circumstances, but..."

"You thought I'd be jealous?" I nodded. "Anyone else, I would be. But she's my daughter, I love her, you love her, and I want what's best for her."

"And I'm what's best for her?"

"Absolutely."

"Let me think about it."

A week later, I knocked on Aly's door. She opened it and smiled, moving aside and gesturing me to enter, closing the door behind her. I sat down on the bed and patted it for her to join me. She sat down and looked at me expectantly. "Yes," I said.

She squealed and hugged me tightly. "Thank you," she said quietly.

"Your mother and I have organised it all. Hopefully nothing will be a surprise. Just remember one thing; if at any time you feel uncomfortable, say no and we stop immediately. Okay?" She nodded.

"Do you want to see me now?" she asked quietly, motioning that she was quite ready to get undressed.

"Why don't we wait until Saturday night and we'll see each other the first time. Sound good?"

"I can't wait."

I'll be honest. The more I thought about it, the more I agreed.

My sister fucked me long and hard that Friday night, leaving her laughing when I said I didn't want to be too drained for her daughter. That didn't stop me pumping at least three loads of cum into her pussy, leaving her a sweaty mess underneath me by the time we'd finished. One thing I'd learned is that my sister loved to clean my cock with my mouth after I'd cum, often shuffling down the bed to play with it some more. Sometimes it was simply to taste my cum, other times it was to help me get hard again.

I'd learned that she loved being woken up with my tongue between her legs. Since we had nothing to hide, though we still tried to stay rather quiet, I loved bringing her to orgasm before we had to get up and go to work. Watching her stagger to the bathroom with legs still aquiver left me chuckling. All she did was turn and motion for me to join her in the shower. We'd learned that shower sex wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Instead, we used the shower as a time to get clean, of course, but to simply run ours hands over the others body, in some ways a sensual massage, in other ways... Well, my fingers often found my way into her pussy, slowly teasing her as I thumbed her clit. Thanks to the running shower, she could make as much noise as she wanted. My sister made the best noises as she came on my hand.

Saturday started no different to most others. The three of us enjoyed breakfast before we headed out for lunch. Although now old enough to drink alcohol, I warned Aly not to drink too much as I wanted her clear-headed for what she wanted later. Thankfully she listened to my advice and only consumed one glass of wine with her meal. We then headed out for some shopping. I usually found such thing a bore but mother and daughter happily wandered around for hours, and I was quite happy to hand over the credit card for her purchases. I couldn't help notice one or two of the things Aly bought, looking at me with a smirk. Guess she's pulling out all the stops.

That evening, Natalie headed out for the evening with some girlfriends, saying she would spend the night at one of theirs. She kissed me rather chastely before telling the pair of us to have fun. I cooked dinner for the two of us, nothing spectacular but I wasn't a bad hand in the kitchen. After dinner and a glass of wine, I put some music on to ease the mood and show my niece that I was also rather capable of some simple dancing.

As I've said, my niece is a beautiful young woman and a near dead ringer for mother. Blue eyes, brunette hair, cute little nose. Some slightly freckling that had faded as she'd got older. She was wearing a short dress, accentuating her legs and I'll admit her breasts were larger than her mothers. As we swayed to the music, I could feel the occasional shake and I knew why.

"Nervous?" She nodded into my chest. I lifted her head towards me and I could see both nerves and confidence in her eyes. I lowered my lips to her and softly kissed her. I wasn't surprised she giggled.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry. This is... different for me too."

"Weird?"

"Not as weird as it should be."

She bit her lip and I knew she was thinking. "Can I take your shirt off?"

"Of course."

Her hands were shaking as she attempted to undo the buttons. After fumbling once or twice, I figured I had to ease her nerves. I grabbed her gently by the wrists and lifted them around my neck before I kissed her again, this time longer and deeper. I then offered my tongue, which she accepted, and I felt her calm down as we made out. Without looking, she started to undo my buttons and my shirt was soon on the ground. I felt her hands run around my body. I wasn't what you would call 'cut' but I looked after myself, ate properly and stayed fit. She broke the kiss and looked me up and down.

"Well, I've seen you without a shirt before." Then she grabbed my belt, unbuckling it before undoing the button of my trousers, lowering the zip and they fell to the ground. I stepped out of them, taking a moment to take off my socks, leaving me in just my boxer-briefs. My cock, still not fully erect, would have at least appeared.

Now she met my eyes, looking unsure. I could only smile and nod as her hand slowly moved to caress my cock. I'll admit I shuddered slightly as she did so. I was used to the sure touch of my sister. The fact I knew this was her first time heightened my senses.

"Wow," she said quietly.

"You're a little overdressed."

She moved her hands to start and I stopped her. "Wait a minute. Join me over here." I took a seat on the couch and motioned for Aly to straddle me. She squealed when her crotch sat on top of my cock, and even through the material of my briefs and her underwear, I could feel that she was already wet. I wasn't surprised when she slowly started to rub herself against me. As she did that, I unbuttoned her shirt and noticed the bra she had bought earlier that day.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"It's gorgeous."

Throwing her shirt to the side, I unbuttoned and unzipped her dressed, awkwardly lifting that over her head to leave her in just her bra and panties. Matching set. My niece has some taste. I then ran my hands gently up and down her body as she continued to rub against my crotch. I figured how horny she was as she started to moan rather distinctly.

"Are you close?" I asked. She nodded, head rolled back, eyes closed. So I offered to help her along, bringing her forward for a kiss before moving onto her neck. If she was anything like her mother, that would drive her wild. And it did as she started to moan into my shoulder as she started to shudder before a large quiver almost sent her crashing to the floor.

"My god. And you haven't even fucked me yet," she stated through deep breaths.

"We still have all night."

She looked me in the eyes then looked down. "I want to see your cock."

She moved off my lap as I removed my briefs. There was no missing the fact I was now fully erect. I heard her gasp before she cautiously moved a hand towards my shaft. "That's it. Just play with it, though be gentle. I'll let you know if you're being too rough."

Before she got to work, she removed her bra, giving me a glimpse of her youthful, full breasts before standing up and removing her panties. She posed in front of me, allowing me a full sight of her naked body. "What do you think?"

"You're beautiful, just like your mother."

I spread my legs as she got down on her knees and slowly started to play with my cock. "It's softer than what I thought it would be."

"You own a dildo?" She shook her head. That surprised me. "You do masturbate?"

"Of course. That's what my fingers are for. Flicking the bean." She then looked me directly in the eyes. "I've thought about you for so long."

Before all this, that would have sounded weird. Now I know she just wanted to fuck me. The feeling was mutual. She continued to play with my cock, picking up a steady rhythm before she lowered her mouth towards the head. She licked at first and appeared curious, before she licked up and down my shaft a few times, I guess assessing my size and if she could get it in her mouth.

"This isn't porn, Aly. Do whatever feels comfortable."

"But I want you to cum."

"And I will. But this is about you. Take your time."

"I want you to..." She blushed and I knew what she meant immediately.

"Okay. Let's go to bed."

I grabbed her by the hand and led her to my old bedroom. I'd spent some time decorating it for this very night and she showed her appreciation by giving me another kiss. I lay down on the bed before she joined me, then spun around so her knees were beside my head and her dripping pussy above my face.

I lifted my head and hit her with the tip of my tongue and she nearly fell forward. "My god," she moaned, "Do it again."

I can do better than that. Grabbing her gently by the thighs so she wouldn't move, I brought her pussy closer to my mouth and slowly started to tease her, not ignoring the fact she was still playing with my cock, feeling her try and take more and more of it in her mouth, as I found the lower part of my face coated in her juices. She was incredibly wet. Just like her mother when she gets excited.

Soon enough, I buried my face in her pussy, learning as I went how her body reacted to wherever I put my tongue. I teased her clit mercilessly and I soon felt her mouth move away from my cock as she started to pant and moan constantly. Somewhat awkwardly, we moved around until her head was buried in the bed with her ass in the air and I had my face buried once again, spreading her legs slightly to give my tongue even better access. I teased her even further, running my tongue up and over her little butthole, causing her to squirm and squeal. And that pretty much did the trick.

"I'm going to cum!" she finally stated. If she thought that was going to make me stop, she was wrong. I doubled down and I felt immense pride when I heard the same sort of noises her mother made whenever she orgasmed. She collapsed onto the bed, her body still shaking, sucking in deep breaths as she moved around the bed to lie next to me.

"I... don't... believe it... Is it... always... that good?"

"Even better."

We lay back quietly for a few minutes, listening to her breathing calm down and her body stop quivering. I couldn't help chuckle, leading to a light slap. "It's not funny."

"Sex is fun and can be funny. Your mother and I often laugh while making love. Sometimes it can be incredibly tender. Other times it can be rough. Sometimes it's quick. Sometimes it takes hours. Depends on your mood and what you both want."

"And tonight?"

"This is about you, Aly. Whatever you want, I'll happily do."

"I want you. I want you... inside me."

She lay back and spread her legs, offering me another glimpse of her glistening pussy. It was a thing of beauty, virtually untouched. I'll admit I felt privileged to take her virginity and be her first. I just hoped she'd have a good memory of this evening.

I placed my cock at her entrance and made she sure met my eyes. "Are you sure?" She nodded. "Don't worry, you won't get pregnant."

She smiled. "Mum told me."

I nodded. "It's going to hurt at first but it will get better. Okay?"

She nodded. "Kiss me while you do it. I've read that helps."

We kissed gently for a moment, leaving my cock at her entrance before I deepened the kiss, hoping I'd distract her even a little bit as I gently thrust forward. She shuddered as I entered her fully, my groin eventually touching her pubic bone. I then waited, letting her get used to me being inside her. I broke the kiss and noticed her blinking rapidly, cupping her face gently to wipe away one or two tears.

"Did it hurt?"

"No. It's not that. It's because..."

I kissed her gently again. "I understand." She opened her eyes and smiled. "Ready?" She nodded. I slowly started to thrust, making sure I remained gentle. I certainly didn't want to hurt her, not that I thought I would, but I wanted her first time to be enjoyable. I'd never slept with a virgin before so, I'll be honest, I was out of my own comfort zone as well.

"Wrap your legs around my hips. It'll feel even better."

I didn't mind giving instructions. If I had to be 'the teacher', then so be it. I was going to make love to her all night, wanted her to enjoy it and hoped she'd learn a lot. Doing as I said, she gasped as my cock obviously reached a better place, another shudder and groan of 'Fucking... Oh god...'

"Good?" She nodded. "Faster?" She nodded.

I turned up the pace a bit, trying to remain gentle but I sensed she was already adapting to how my cock felt inside her. I kissed her again before moving down to her neck, ensuring I didn't neglect her breasts at the same time, spending plenty of time playing with her nipples or, trying somewhat awkwardly, to play with them with my mouth. I wanted her to enjoy as many sensations as possible while I fucked her.

She was tight and I'll admit I was doing all I could to hold back from cumming too soon. But my thrusts increased in frequency and I felt her heels dig into my lower back. I met her eyes and she simply said, "I want you to cum in my me, daddy."

I couldn't help raise eyebrows. "Daddy?"

"Just go with it. Please?"

"Daddy is going to cum in you, sweetie." Okay, despite the fact I'm fucking my niece, and I'm fucking my sister, she has a kinkier side? Well, daddy did, one final thrust leading to an explosion of hot cum deep in the pussy of my niece, two or three more vigorous thrusts as I groaned loudly as I climaxed. Once I'd felt the last spurt exit my cock, I heard Aly giggle beneath me. "What?"

"You have no idea how long I've dreamed of that."

I withdrew my cock, not wanting to look at the state of the sheets as I lay beside her. Aly wrapped an around my chest, playing with my chest hair, my cock starting to shrink, glistening in the low light from the juices of her cunt and my own cum. "How long?"

"Long enough, but once I'd figured out you and mum were together, I knew I had to say something." She squeezed me. "Thank you for being my first."

"It was my privilege. And happy belated birthday, I guess. But, don't forget, the night is still young."

She smirked and lowered herself down the bed. Looking up at me with a mischievous look in her eyes, she grabbed my cock and started to clean it with her tongue. "Mmmm. My pussy with your cum tastes good."

I couldn't help the chuckle but certainly felt the blood rush to my cock once again.

*****

Life was bliss for the next few months until Aly departed the family home for university. After that first night, my sister came to an agreement with her daughter. I was committed to my sister but she understood that my niece had needs as well. Being her daughter, and considering the whole situation was unusual, Natalie asked me if I would feel uncomfortable sharing a bed with Aly every so often.

I'll admit I couldn't believe my luck. Two gorgeous women, in some ways very alike, both wanted to fuck me. I said it wasn't a problem. So that was how life went. I spent the majority of nights with my sister but, generally whenever she asked, I would spend the night with my niece. She loved to put on a show for me as I often walked in her already masturbating. I mentioned this to her mother and, while somewhat unsure, we allowed her to watch her mother and I fuck. Not all the time but I knew that was what my niece wanted, though she never made an attempt to join in. My niece became an expert at sucking cock, listening to all the advice I gave but she'd obviously read up about the perfect blowjob at the same time.

As for my sister, there was no doubt we continued to fall ever deeper in love with each other. We had to be careful around the neighbourhood, as those who still lived in the area from when I moved in knew I was her brother, so ensured we escaped into the city as often as possible where we could, simply so we could act like a couple. Despite the fact we could have sex at home whenever we wanted, we still found it rather naughty to book a hotel as brother and sister and then spend all night long fucking.

The night before Aly left for university, we sat down to a meal together, enjoying fine food and good drink, before settling together in the living room.

"Davey, Aly and I have been talking," Natalie stated.

"Oh... What about?"

"Tonight, you're going to fuck my daughter. I want to watch you fuck her."

I shrugged. "Okay. Why don't you join in?"

"I probably will, but I want to watch you pleasure my daughter first. I'll probably masturbate while doing it. She's done it plenty of times before."