My Sister, My Therapist Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuation of My Therapist, My Sister Pt. 2.
3.2k words
4.62
34.5k
46

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Comment below if you want more.

**No minors are involved in this story.

"Then cum play big brother. Cum play with your lil sis."

The moment she spoke I closed the small distance between us on all fours. I practically slapped her hand away as I finally slid my tongue into my sister's warm slit and she came instantly, having been so close already. That didn't stop me. I pushed my tongue hard against her clit and started grinding it into her as she pushed on my head, wanting it harder. I stared into those green blue eyes that ran in our family and began to hum a little. The vibration causing her to lift her hips to me.

"Oh yes! Please! Our work is so important... eat your little sister you good boy. Taste me...Oh God!"

I slide my fingers in; she's pulling my hair. So good, she tastes so fucking good. I explore every part, tongue fucking her, then finger banging her hard. I grow harder, storing the memory away to improve my marriage. My sweet little sister, now my favorite toy. She's so naughty clearly wanting it rougher so I scratch at her thighs, lapping up her wetness. She spasms so hard as I drive my fingers back into her and she grinds against them. I feel her little shaved pussy gripping at them as I raise up and she licks my tongue and my mouth, cleaning herself off of me.

"Oh big brother, the taste of me on you.."a scream of ecstasy overcomes her and I quickly stand hurrying to whip out my dick and shove it in her mouth.

"Suck it!" I demand. She chokes on it a little; I don't give her time to breathe as I fuck her mouth. "You can do it baby, let it hit the back of your throat, you can fit me, you know Mom and Dad wouldn't want you to do anything halfway." I gag her, forcing myself all the way in, but I see the look of enjoyment in her eyes. I release her and she eases back, slowly drawing me out, but then she quickly takes me in again. I roll my head back and try not to cum. "You filthy slut, I've never seen you suck dick like that."

She eases me out again running her tongue in circles over my tip and says, "I've never done it professionally before and I never do anything halfway." With that, she strokes me while she sucks and licks at my balls.

"Sis? Sis!?" I'm trying to pull her up before I explode. It's too soon.

"I'm not your wife luv, don't you think you can get hard for me again? Want to watch me swallow my big brother's cum? Watch me lick it all off you? I told you I'm hungry for it."

She's right, she's not my wife. Hell, she's saving my marriage. There's no way I won't get hard again, so I don't stop her as she begins to suck me hard and cups my balls. Instead, I grab the back of her head again. She gags over and over while I thrust harder and faster. "Oh baby girl! Oh..."

I feel the cum pouring out of me, flowing down her throat as I hold her against me. It doesn't seem to stop, like an entire load has been waiting and building since the first time I stroked myself watching her tits bounce while some prick that should have been me fucked her. When my cum finally slows she slips back and begins to lick it up. She's nothing like my wife, she isn't letting any go to waste, and clearly she enjoys how her brother tastes. The reality hits that reality hits that I won't have to get hard again because my erection isn't going anywhere.

She giggles, "Look at you. You still have a your clothes on. " At that moment I feel my phone vibrate in the pocket of the pants that are halfway down my legs. She hears the buzz and she says, "Answer it."

I know this isn't a request, so I fumble for it. Suddenly, I'm very aware of how rediculous I must look with my stiff cock and disheveled clothing. She must know it's my wife calling, but I hold up the phone for her to see.

"You agreed to the treatment. Are you saying you want to quit?"

Almost panicked at the thought, I answer the phone quickly. "Hey babe!"

My sister is grabbing beers from the fridge. There's always beer. I try to listen to whatever my wife is going on about, but I'm watching my sister's still naked ass as she leans to write something down. I start stroking myself a little.

"Honey are you listening to me?", my wife asks.

"Sorry. What was that again?" I still have no idea what she's talking about when sis hands me a note with the beer.

Therapist's Note:

Rx for: My Big Brother

For the treatment of a marriage in

trouble, make your wife cum. Talk

her into being naughty with you right now.

I raise my eyebrows in question, but my therapist just nods. She reaches down to encourage me to keep stroking, indicates I should place the call on speaker, walks over to her dresser, and pulls out my favorite glass toy. The sparkly one I loved watching her bang herself with when I thought she didn't know.

"Wtf!? Are you listening?" My wife is practically yelling.

"Honestly? No, I wasn't. I can't concentrate. I'm sorry. I really miss you already. I'm not sure what's come over me, but suddenly I wish I was deep in you. I'm so hard I had to sneak away from the group. Literally I'm in the woods with a throbbing hard-on and, not going to lie, I was stroking myself a little as you spoke. Caught up in my head picturing you."

As if rewarding me for my convincing performance, my therapist sits on the kitchen island with her legs spread wide and twists at her nipples.

"Oh honey, really? I mean it's just...I don't want to turn you off, but I'm so greatful to your sister right now. Therapy must be working."

I feign disgust, "You're bringing up my family right now?" Another right answer because my sis is deep throating her toy, instantly I'm reminded of what she did to my dick moments ago and I'm stroking myself harder.

"No! No! Sorry. Hold on a minute, I'm at work. They called me in."

"I need you to do something for me. I need you to lock your office door and sit across from the frosted glass."

"God I can't believe I'm doing this! What if someone sees?"

"Someone will, but they'll convince themselves they saw wrong. Now pull your skirt all the way up and slip your panties all the way off." Again I'm rewarded, sis is sliding the toy around her pussy and slapping her clit with it lightly. My breath is already quickening. "How's my beautiful wife? Are you wet babe? Reach down and tell me how wet you are?"

"Ummm...I'm so wet..I can't believe I'm doing this!"

I roll my eyes and stop pumping to point at my phone. I mouth the word, "See!" I want my therapist to understand just how much of a boner killer my wife is. I shouldn't have though, because sis stops pleasuring herself to show I can be punished just as easily as I can be rewarded.

I try to recover and return to stroking, "Honey, I need you to do this for me. I can't walk back to the group with this massive bulge. Can you help me out here, pleasse?" I draw out the last word with a slight growl and my therapist picks up her toy again.

"Yes Darlin'. I'm sorry. Tell your wife what you need. I'll do anything."

Most guys would be turned on by any woman saying that, but wifey may as well be reciting a grocery list because I'm really not paying any attention to her. Still I respond, "Good. Now put those fingers back in that pretty pink pussy for me and picture me swirling my tongue against your clit." Talking dirty to my wife is suddenly much easier, then it dawn's on me that I'm basically telling my wife the story of what I just did in my family home. My therapist is sliding that toy inside her slowly.

"Ohhh, you wanna eat me luv? You miss how I taste? I can't remember the last time you did that."

Fuck. I wanna chuck the phone. Of course she's taking shots. Why can't the bitch even pretend to relax? I realize I've stopped stroking again because I see my therapist's hand still. "I'm sorry honey, but now it's all I can think about. Now I can't wait to lick you. Let me help you cum so I can start to make it up to you. I could cum right now, but I want my love to cum with me." Sis is fucking herself harder now.

My wife moans, "yes, hun. I want to cum with you. I'm going to squirt all over my office chair, but I'll cum for my hus-"

Clank. Oh God my therapist just dropped the toy on the counter top.

She's smiling. Did she do that on purpose? I'll punish her for that later.

"What was that? That sounded like glass? I thought you were in the woods?"

"Honey, don't stop. I am in the woods. My keys fell out of my pocket. It wasn't glass." The lies came so easy when it came to protecting my sister. They always had. Still, they came even easier now that it was to protect our new family secret. I went back to recounting our afternoon swapping my sister out of the narrative and my wife into it. So wrong, but I could tell my wife was about to climax quickly.

Every moan that came from my wife caused my sister to abuse her pussy more. Just rubbing the hell out of her clit and shoving that toy in as deep as it could go. She said just low enough, "your wife can't cum like me, so now when you hear her you'll see me."

"Oh! Oh! Are you going to cum with me? I'm sooo close..." my wife was gasping.

"Yes. Yes. Cum with me. Squirt for me." I lied in response. I had no intention of cumming with her and I was guessing that didn't go against my treatment plan. It was hard not to cum as I stroked, but only because of the show my therapist was putting on for me. "Tell me. Tell me your coming for your man."

"Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Cum with me! I'm squirting all over you, cum! Cum! Cummmm!"

I grunt a little, but don't have to fake being breathless.

"I can't believe I just did that! And at work! I can't wait for you to get home. Maybe we can go away for a weekend?"

"Yes, yes of course." I start to rush her off the phone, but I get an idea I think my therapist will like. "I'm finding this so helpful. Sis actually has a therapeutic approach that really resonates with me. We seem to be making some real head way." I smile big at my new toy and stroke my tip thinking of the head she gives. "The other patients have noticed my improvement and laugh at how strict my little sister is. She definitely doesn't let family slip up." At this my therapist walks over to me, lets me wet her toy with my tongue, and allows me to fuck her hard with it. Now, I'm in a hurry to hang up the phone as lil sis bites my shoulder trying to stifle the moans and cumming again.

"I'm so glad. Please thank your sister for me. Hopefully, she doesn't notice how long you were gone." my wife says as she chuckles.

"Oh I'm sure she will." What I'm actually sure of is my therapist really does have a favorite patient. "So I definitely gotta get back, love you!" I hang up, wifey was still speaking but I still wasn't interested.

"You are utterly without conscience. You are a dirty, dirty girl and you are a very bad sister." I don't know why I'm so rough with her, but I know she likes it. I push her back towards the island, kissing her hard with my hand lightly but firmly around her neck. I force her on her back, "Say it!" I bite her nipple as she tries to pull me in with her legs. "Say it, you sick bitch." I whisper into her ear as I lightly tease her with the tip of my penis, refusing to let her draw me in. I loosen my grip on her neck a little, "Say it!"

"Fuck me...fuck me. Punish me for what I just did. Punish me for every guy I fucked in front of you. Punish me for all of this. Blame your whore sister for corrupting our family. Fuck me fo-"

I thrust into her. Oh God. Oh God. It so wrong but everyone should feel this. What if every guy realized his sister's pussy felt better than any other? Being inside her, oh God. It's like her pussy was shaped for my pleasure. We fit perfectly. I pull out slow and we both look a little dazed. I know she noticed. I linger on the outside, "What the fuck? Holy shit." I slide achingly back in. It's like I've never felt pussy before. I just can't stop going so utterly slowly in and out, pushing all the way in, deeper every time. Just so deep.

"Don't stop. Don't ever stop. I.. I... please don't ever stop." She lets me keep keeping moving slow. I always pictured cumming instantly if I could fuck her. Driving in so hard and fast that it would never last long. I never imagined this alone could feel so good. It's a feeling like no other, indescribable, so familiar and wrong. I lick up her stomach to her tits and suck.

"Mmmm you feel it too, you wicked big brother. It's like we were made to fit this way..just feel me...yes slow in and out. It's like family is made to fit together and it's our dirty secret. Oh my sweet and dirty big brother, I'm going to let you do whatever you want to me. I'm going to be your perfect doll for the rest of our lives. You're never going to stop fucking your little sister, are you?"

I can't believe it but I feel her cum, just from this slow rhythm. I slide in very slowly but deep as I can, staying in that sweet spot, and let her grip my dick with her orgasm. She moves her hips against me and I grow even harder.

I choke her feeling her cum more, "That's it. Yes that's it little sister. C'mon ride it, you were made to do this. I own you. You are my gift from mom and dad sis, nothing but a toy for me. Understand? Nothing but the best toy for mom and dad's little boy." Fuck it's like she can't stop cumming. Her spasms have no end, so I pull out a little and then I fuck her like I always knew I would. I will fuck an impression of mybdick into her. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her hair, slamming in and out of her. I carry her to the bed and throw her backwards, kneeling, I move her mouth to me, and she starts sucking. I almost nut, her mouth feels so good, so I push her off me and pull her on top.

"Mmmm want me to ride you, huh?" She is easing down my cock, the little slut is teasing me. I grab her hips and try to slam her down but she laughs and rubs my tip against her clit.

"You fucking brat! Put me in you!"

"Now, now..is that anyway to speak to your therapist? I make the rules remember?"

"The fuck you do!" I grab her and guide my dick back in. She screams in excitement and I hold her while I jackhammer that wet sleeve that was made for me.

"I can't..I can't...oh god.. oh..." She cums on me again, falling forward into my kiss. I hold her tighter and continue to bounce in and out of that pussy. Then I roll her on her back and pull out while she is still spasming.

"Noooooo, please.."

"Tell your big brother you want it back. Tell me you wan-" She claws at me, raising her hips, and pulling me into her. I feel her nails leaving marks all over my back and I don't care. I mark her tits, sucking and biting, making her scream louder.

"I'm going to cum soon little sister. I'm going to explode. Do you want my cum? Where do you want my cum baby girl?"

She pulls me even deeper into her, riding my dick like a stripper pole, and cums again.

Then she whispers in my ear, "Don't you want to cum in your little sister, brother? Don't you want to fill me up and watch the cum drip from me? I want to rub my brother's cum into my clit and cum again when you do, please cum in me."

I slow a little, realizing it's my turn to make a rule, "oh I want to pump every bit into my baby sister and I will watch you play in it, but..."

"Tell me" she whimpers. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Fuckkk... anything." She's writhing on my dick again, working her way into yet another orgasm.

I know I can get what I want now and I leave a dark hicky on her neck before I say, "I want to be the only man to have you from now on. I want to violate you in ways you never have been and I like your games little sister." I pump faster. "I want to keep playing those games. I want my therapist to explain to my wife why it's important I go to mom and dad's anniversary party alone, then I can finger you under the table surrounded by family. Are you my toy to play with? Only mine?" I'm close, but I want what I want. "Will you let big brother do very, very bad things to you?"

She stops for a moment to look me in the eyes. I barely hear her say, "I thought you'd never ask."

I choke her again and ram my tongue into her mouth, slamming my cock in even faster and harder. I feel her tighten around me and I drive as deep as I can, my cum spilling into her. I squeeze her throat a little harder and she raises her hips to me as I pump her full of our family seed. She opens her eyes and I look into them, even more cum shoots into her. Finally I slowly draw out and roll off, taking in all of my sister's marked body. She dips her fingers into her slit. She briefly tastes us and then I watch as my naughty sister uses my cum for lube to orgasm again.

"And we still have two more days." she says before she heads towards the shower.