My Sister Rosalie Pt. 01

Story Info
I help my sister with homework.
1k words
4
56.2k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diablo100
Diablo100
26 Followers

I grew up in a family with my 2 sisters, a brother and both my parents. I was the oldest and Rosalie was the youngest. We were all adopted. We had a good childhood though our parents being strong Catholics forbade many of the boy/girl interactions common to most teenagers. I was very immature socially and quite shy as a result.

As we grew up I was still the awkward nerd but Rosalie became an exceptionally attractive girl with to kill for legs and beautiful breasts. I had gone off to university and Rosalie was finishing grade 12. When I returned home on break I was astounded at how stunningly sexy she was and she knew it.

One evening she asked me to help her with some homework at the kitchen table. She was wearing a tube top with shorts. I sat down at the table and she came up behind me to look over my shoulder nestling my neck with her beautiful breasts. I felt my cock start to respond as she wiggled her breasts back and forth on my neck. She looked down at my lap and could see my hardon stretching out the loose fitting gym shorts I was wearing. Her grin almost caused me to come right there. She whispered in my ear that it would be so nice of me to just finish her homework. Like a good brother I complied. My mother was in the kitchen preparing supper at the time so when I was done it was going to be difficult to leave without my mother seeing my hardon. Rosalie reached down and gave my cock a quick squeeze before distracting mother by offering to help while I slipped out of the kitchen to the only bathroom in the house to relieve the pressure in my shorts.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I was so shy when approaching girls that I had never been close to getting laid and right beside me was a stunning babe who understood me and for a little help with home work who knows what might happen.

Later that evening Rosalie asked me if I wanted to play backgammon. My father was sitting in his chair while my mother sat on the couch. They were both watching tv and we set up the board on the floor. I was sitting cross-legged on one side and Rosalie sat legs spread on the other side. I had a hard time concentrating on the game as I could see some pubic hair poking out from the edge of her shorts. Rosalie had the darkest black hair on her head; full and luxurious. This preview of her pubes suggested that it would be the same. I lost the first game which was unusual and Rosalie commented with a sexy grin that now she knew how to win against me.

We went on to the next game and the head of my cock started to protrude from the hem of my gym shorts as I didn't have underwear on. Rosalie's eyes bulged and she licked her lips: only then did I realize what was happening. This realization caused my cock to grow and come further into the light.

My uncut cock is most of the time 6" when erect and has a good girth. But sometimes it takes on a snakelike character and grows up to 8". This was one of those times. I was getting nervous that our folks would look at our game and notice but to our good fortune the power went out.

I got up to go find some candles as I got up Rosalie reached for my hand, which I gave to her and she pulled me in close so that the head of my still engorged cock rubbed against her cheek. I couldn't see her expression because it was dark. I went off and lit some candles, my cock having retreated for the time being I was okay to give one to my parents who announced they were going to bed. I could see by the light of the candle Rosalie mouthing the words "oh goody!" while quietly clapping her hands together.

We continued playing the game by candlelight and I lost again because Rosalie was pulling the crotch of her shorts to the side so I could see her beautiful bush.

At a pivotal point in the game she actually put her finger in her pussy and whispered "you make me wet" and proceeded to lick her finger clean.

At this point my cock is throbbing and leaking pre-cum. Rosalie observes my state and shakes her finger at me mouthing "you naughty boy." Mother then walked into the living room to say goodnight unaware of my state because of the candle light. After the goodnights we put the board away and Rosalie grabbed hold of my cock pulling me over to my Dad's recliner chair and pushed me into the seat and proceeded to hop onto my lap wiggling on my cock until the head was resting in the crack of her ass.

She looked me straight in the eyes, grabbed my cheeks and we proceeded to French kiss. Something I had never done before. My sister knew this and was very patient with me until I started to get the hang of how she liked it. She began to grind more aggressively on my cock and took my hand and placed it inside of her shorts. I found the pussy and began to insert my finger when the front door opened. It was my other sister coming home from a date. This sister is very prim and proper. She asked what we were doing and Rosalie said wrestling. The other one said something to the effect that maybe we were a little old to be doing that and we should quit. So in order to prevent hassles Rosalie said that maybe it was time for bed. Rosalie and the other sister shared a bed so that would be it for tonight.

I went downstairs to my bedroom and began to jerk off recalling all that had happened tonight. My door slowly opened and there was Rosalie watching as a huge wad of cum shot out of my cock. She walked over to me and using her finger wiped a stripe of cum off my cock and licked it off her finger. "Not bad!" "Will you help me with homework tomorrow?"

Diablo100
Diablo100
26 Followers