All Comments on 'My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 01'

by JohnLaw1950

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s me

I have read all of your stories that have been posted and find the same flaw. The chapters are to short. Your story lines are amazing. Please post quicker and longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Hi, enjoy reading this story, it moved very smoothly, can’t wait for the sequel. I will go back and read your other stories, congrats

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY!!!!!!!. ^*!^*!^*!

In my younger days, before chemistry cought my fancy

and, became my lifes work. I fooled around with a 35mm

camera, lots of girls wanted there pictures taken,and I

took them.My sister had lots of girlfriends, and they

trusted me ha!! ha!!.My sister never found out,

thank GOD, lots of hotties.

...THANKS... 5*****

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 4 years ago
21 year old freshman?

Did he get held back? Freshmen are typically 17 to 18 when they start.

andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

Looking forward to reading your future chapter and learn how you direct the lives of your characters. Good luck and happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The next day...

Ya gotta finish this salacious tale, it begs to be told! Well thought out story line, good character developement, nice sexy scenes. Keep going, please, and complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is he challenged?

A 21 year old freshman? Not the brightest bulb in the string is he?

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

I have read many stories like this and more; your story is very well written and is very arousing and builds suspense. You make the readers feel like we are in the room watching, as you get a feel for the action / like anticipation ! Yes, Sarah and her brother need to keep building a hot sensual relationship that their jobs will not interfere with. That they will continue to screw each other and build into a very sensual relationship. John will get his degree and will open a very professional studio and of course continue to screw his sister who Does become a very professional and beautiful and HOT model. along with John taking care of Melissa.

Very good job with your story and I hope you write another chapter or two. Maybe Sarah can talk her Mom into seeing her portfolio and how she really dresser and Sarah will tell Mom she should see her son and the fact he is hung well, etc.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Good writing and hot.

Well this was one of the better stories I have read here in a while. The parents don't need to be involved (sexually) in a brother sister story. I like John and Sarah so far. How much do they love each other and do they get jealous of each other in the future? Will this last or does crossing the taboo line mean their relationship is doomed? What happens if they are caught? There are so many ways you can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY.

Very well written, really good characters, wonderful ideas. Please keep this story going, and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, keep John and Sarah together, and perhaps bring Melissa into the relationship, happily showing Sarah how to please a woman, as John showed her how to please a man. Perhaps end with the three of them living together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You better continue this story

The multitude of avenues I’ve already mentally taken your future chapters is mind-numbing!!! Well written and very little ‘down time’. Well done, now hurry up with the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dancers don't get salaries

Good story! I plan to read the other chapters; thanks for writing for us!

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but I know LOTS of female dancers at about 7 different clubs in Oregon. Not a single one gets a salary; in fact, the club owners take a hefty cut of their earnings each night. Plus they buy their own costumes.

A number of my dancer friends are single moms; I wish to heck they got salaries! They work hard, are good at what they do and put up with a lot of BS from customers @ the clubs. They have zero job security and no benefits.

Please think about those things and be very considerate and generous if you visit a club! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lot of BS. The author lost me as soon as I read that our hero had a thick 8 inch cock. The average cock, according to medical science, is just over 6 inches. As the saying goes, " It's not the length of the wand that matters, it's the magic that it weaves."

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Definitely interesting. I am enjoying the writing and character development. It’s really good the way you talk about Melissa, and her thoughts. Sounds like, even though she has lots of money she is still insecure about herself, perhaps because of her age? I got the impression that John really stroked her ego, (actually Id, but that’s another topic), when he said she was his lover. Is that what you intended or did I read too much into it?

It would also seem that Sarah is not overly bright? Or, are you reinforcing her being introverted because of her repressed childhood? There honestly NEEDS to be some sort of screening or testing before adults are allowed to be parents. My father had ABSOLUTELY NO parental skills. He was the worst! And it sounds like these two kids had zero preparation for the real world. I just hope they keep moving forward. John is giving his Sister Sarah. A great catching up on the subject of heterosexual relationships. He is likely helping her avoid a few broken hearts and maybe an unwanted pregnancy.

All in all a very enjoyable AND positive story! Thank you!

OldUncleAl

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 years ago

Absolutely. Loved the story and look forward to reading more. Thank you for your work.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

Please, more of Melissa, Sarah and John

sd31r20sd31r20almost 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Great characters. Looking forward to part 2

TxflgatorTxflgator7 months ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read.

I hope you will write a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLaw1950@JohnLaw1950
I spent 23 years in the U.S. Army followed by 20 years in law enforcement. During that time I was a bodyguard for many high-profile clients. I have travelled to over 35 countries. I have had many interesting encounters with females during that time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES