My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
Little sister discovers her brother is a male stripper.
10.8k words
4.72
93.9k
211

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

Discovering My Little Sister's Wild Side ©

My name is John. I am 6'2", weigh 198 pounds, with hazel eyes and light brown hair which I keep cut short. I grew up in a strict Catholic family in San Jose, California. When I say strict, I mean that my parents raised me and my younger sister like they expected me to become a priest and my sister a nun. I think we spent more time in Church than we did in school. Unfortunately for my parents, my sister and I had a different idea.

I attended a Catholic High School where I was on the swim team and track team. I was athletic enough that I could have played any sport I wanted to, but I didn't care about football, baseball, or basketball. Swimming and running track kept me in great shape. Because I lifted weights, my neck, chest and arms were very muscular. I studied hard and was an honor student. As a result, I got a scholarship to a Catholic college. Much to my mother's disappointment, I didn't major in religion. After taking all my required courses like English and math, I decided to pursue a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a major in Photography. I had always been interested in photography, and after talking to a career counselor and weighing my choices, I found I just wasn't interested in any of the other majors.

By the end of my freshman year, I had turned 21 and was living in the dorm. I was on the swim team and one of my teammates approached me one day and asked me if I wanted to make some extra money. I told him I was always interested in making money and asked him what I had to do. He explained that he was working nights as an exotic male dancer. He said it was easy work, and the money was great. Besides his salary, he was making well over $100 a night in tips, tax-free. He also said he got more pussy than he ever thought possible. I was reluctant at first. Maybe it was my Catholic upbringing nagging at me, but after a lot of consideration, I finally told him I would give it a try. He gave me a business card and told me to call to arrange an interview.

A few days later, I went to an upscale office building where I found the office for MTM Enterprises. The receptionist led me into a large, tastefully decorated suite, where I was introduced to a very attractive 30-something blond named Melissa. She explained to me that MTM Enterprises stood for Melissa T. Mannheim, and she was the sole owner. After chatting for a few minutes, she asked me if I was shy around women. I assured her I wasn't, and she told me to take my clothes off. I stripped to my briefs which didn't bother me because I felt it was no different than standing around the pool wearing a Speedo. She had me walk across the room and then turn around and walk back. She said, "Very nice. Now take your briefs off."

I only hesitated for a minute before taking my briefs off and standing in front of her in the nude. I might mention here that I have an 8-inch cock which is quite thick. She again said, "Very nice", and then asked me to come stand directly in front of her.

She said, "John, this job involves you stripping in front of a room full of women. You are supposed to be a male dancer, but you don't need to have any great dance moves. You will strip down to a thong and the women will stuff bills into your crotch. The bills might be $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, or $100. It just depends on how horny the women are, and how good of an impression you make. Women will want to feel your crotch and will urge you to take your cock out. That's when they really get turned on and the amount of your tips will increase. Do you think you would have a problem with women touching your crotch?"

After a slight hesitation, I answered, "No. I don't think so."

She reached out and put her hand on my balls, lifted them, and then put her other hand on my dick. I immediately got aroused, and she started slowly sliding her hand up and down my now hardening cock. She said, "I don't know of any man who won't get hard when a woman is playing with his cock, so don't be embarrassed. That is a normal reaction. Now, when the women see your hard cock, some will try to suck it. Do you have a problem with that?"

Again, after only a slight hesitation, I told her I wouldn't have a problem with that. She then leaned forward and took my cock into her very warm mouth. She started sucking me while slowly stroking my dick. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head and then licking the shaft as I moved it in and out. When she said women would want to touch my cock, she demonstrated by lifting my balls up and stroking my cock a couple of times. So, when she said they would want to suck me, I thought she was going to give me a another quick demonstration. I couldn't believe she was still sucking me. And she was very good at sucking. I couldn't believe I hadn't already cum. I was mesmerized by watching my dick slowly going in and out of her very sensual mouth. Then she started bobbing her head up and down and increasing her speed. I was already amazed that I hadn't come yet, but in just a couple of minutes, I knew I was ready.

"Uh, Melissa. I'm gonna cum."

"That's okay, John. You can cum in my mouth."

After just a few more strokes, I shot stream after stream of hot cum down her throat which she promptly swallowed. I just stood there looking down at this extremely hot MILF who had just given me the best blowjob I had ever had. That was the last thing I expected at a job interview. When she had finished licking her lips, she said, "Well, John, I'm impressed. I consider myself a pretty good cocksucker, and I thought I would get you off quicker than that. Good job. Now, there's just a few more things to go over. First, I would like you to shave your crotch so there is no hair anywhere around your cock and balls. Next, we have special costumes for you. The pants look like leather, but they are just a shiny material, and the legs and waist have Velcro holding them together. That way, you will come out, shake your booty and pump your crotch toward the ladies, and when they get fired up, you just have to grab them and pull, and your pants will come off in one move. Are you busy tonight?"

When I told her I wasn't, she said she wanted me to go with her to the club, which she owned, and she would let me watch some of the other dancers so I could get a better idea of what I would be doing. When we got there, I sat with her at the side of the stage. The room was full of women ranging from the 20's to the 50's. They were all drinking, talking and laughing. I heard some very naughty comments coming from the mouths of some women that looked like they could be my mother's church members. In a few minutes, a disk jockey started playing some loud music and then introduced the dancers. As he called out their names, the guys came skipping across the stage, stopping in the middle to do a little bump and grind and then thrusting their pelvis back and forth at the crowd. I noticed that the pants they were wearing covered their legs, but their ass was bare! When all the guys were on stage, they started a little dance routine which consisted of moving their hips to the music and occasionally thrusting their pelvis at the crowd.

The women were going wild and screaming, "Take it off!" There were five guys on the stage. The one's on each end moved up to the front of the stage and continued to hump the air. Some of the women were stuffing bills in their waists. After each of the guys were at the very front edge of the stage, they grabbed the waistband of their pants and pulled, and their pants came completely off, leaving them in just a thong. The women got even more rowdy and started stuffing money in the thongs. The guys were kneeling, and the women were rubbing their crotch. After the women had been worked up to a frenzy, the guys exposed their penis to the crowd. I heard someone say, "Oh my god! Mom!"

When I looked around, I saw a woman I would guess was about 40 with her mouth around the erect cock on the dancer known as Randy. She was happily sucking him while making loud slurping noises. A young lady I assumed was her daughter had her hand over her mouth while watching her mom give this guy a blowjob. The mom then pulled the cock out of her mouth and encouraged her daughter to take over. She was very hesitant, but she took the cock in her hand and then leaned forward and put it in her mouth. The ladies started screaming encouragement at her.

This same sort of action went on all across the stage. After about 45 minutes, I saw some women climb on the stage and get on their knees. They weren't wearing panties. Some other ladies were helping the dancers roll a condom on their hard dicks and then they started fucking the ladies doggie style. It was the wildest thing I had ever seen. When the music finally stopped, I saw some of the dancers kissing some of the women and feeling their now bare breasts. Melissa led me behind the stage where the guys were now gathered. She asked, "Well, what do you think? Do you think you can do that?"

"I have never seen anything like that in my life. To tell you the truth, my biggest worry was that I wouldn't be able to dance well enough to please the audience, but after watching tonight, yeah. I think I can do that."

"Good. Here's the deal. I will give you $250 a night to start. I run a legitimate business, so I have to withhold social security and workers comp from your pay. At the end of the year I will give you a W-2 form and you are required to report your income. The extra money you make in tips is yours tax free. I will watch you for a week. If I'm satisfied that you are doing a good job and pleasing the crowd, I will increase your pay to $500 a night. I buy the costumes and thongs in bulk, so you don't have to pay for them. What do you think?"

"Wow! That sounds great. I will work on my dance moves in my dorm. I hope I can do a good job."

"I'm sure you will. Now, come in my office. I want to discuss something with you."

We went to a room she used as her on-site office and she closed and locked the door. She said, "Watching the show always makes me horny. Get undressed. I want you to fuck me."

This was beyond my wildest dreams. I couldn't believe I had a job where I only had to work a couple of hours a night and I would be making more money than any job I had ever had. And now a very beautiful, sexy woman wanted me to fuck her. I noticed she had stripped and revealed a very nice, toned body. She had a shaved pussy and 38 C cup breasts that stood straight out. She sat on a sofa with her legs spread, so I walked over to her, kneeled between her knees, and started licking her snatch. After licking up and down, paying special attention to her clit, she had an orgasm. She told me to move up and fuck her, so I did. I managed to give her two more orgasms before I shot my load in her pussy. After we cleaned up and got dressed, she said, "You have pretty good staying power, but a lot of guys have trouble staying hard after they get a blow job from one or two of these horny women. I provide everyone with an erectile dysfunction pill, so don't worry if you come in someone's mouth. You should be ready to go again in no time. And, by the way, I don't fuck all my employees, but I love your cock. I might ask you to service me after all the shows. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No. Not at all. I think you are very beautiful and sexy as hell. I will look forward to it."

"John, I think you're going to make a lot of money."

She was right. After my first week, she increased my pay to $500 a night. It was not unusual to make another $500 in tips. I normally got three or four blowjobs every night, and most nights Melissa would ask me to fuck her. I was happy to accommodate her. After my first month on the job, Melissa told me I could make some extra money by working private parties that she arranged. It was always a small gathering of women at someone's house, or sometimes in a hotel suite. I was surprised the first time to find I was the only dancer there. Melissa said I had been requested. As usual, she paid me $500 and I would easily make another $500 in tips. It was not unusual to get blowjobs from five to ten women during the night. It beat the hell out of dating.

I was going to school during the day and I was making a little cash on the side doing photography. I approached Melissa one day and asked her if I could photograph the dancers. I suggested she could use the photos for advertising. She agreed and I took several shots of her dancers. They stripped down to their thongs, oiled up their bodies so they were glistening, and I took photos of their upper body, accentuating their chests and biceps, then the lower bodies so their thigh muscles and the bulge in their thongs was showing, and then a closeup of their erections. I showed one of the guys how to use the camera, and he took some photos of me. She told me later her clients loved seeing the photos so they knew what they were getting when they had a party. She was so impressed, she paid me $800. I also submitted them to my professor for a school project, but I eliminated the photos of the erections and the ones of me.

After six months, I had a fat bank account, I had moved out of the dorm and into a nice condo, and I traded my 1992 Ford truck for a new Camaro convertible. I had just finished my Sophomore year and was lying by the pool working on my tan when I got a call from my little sister. I was just shy of my 22nd birthday and she had just turned 19. She told me she was starting college and wanted to know if I could show her around. I told her I would be happy to, and we arranged to meet the following Friday.

My sister, whose name was Sarah, called me at around noon and said she had stopped for gas and wanted to know how to get to my dorm. I gave her my address and told her to put it in her GPS. She said it showed she would arrive in about 45 minutes. She was really surprised when she saw I had my own condo and was not living on Campus. I told her I had a photography business on the side and was making pretty good money. I didn't want to tell her I was a male stripper.

Since I had a two-bedroom condo, I told her to throw her bag in the spare bedroom and make herself comfortable. We then went out for a late lunch. It was nice to talk and catch up. I couldn't help but notice that she had really filled out in the past two years. She had always been pretty, but she was now a real beauty. Her breasts had grown to at least a 36 C cup. She had long, shapely legs, and a very nice ass. She caught me checking her out a couple of times, but she just smiled. When we got back to the condo, I told her there was food in the fridge, along with soft drinks, beer, and wine. I showed her how to use the TV, and pointed out the pool, and then apologized because I had to go out and would be late getting home. I told her I had a date for Friday and Saturday night. She said she understood and thanked me for letting her stay with me. She then kissed me on the cheek and told me to have fun.

After the show and a 40-minute fuck fest with Melissa, I got home around midnight.

Sarah had already gone to bed, so I went to my room and crashed. I woke up Saturday morning, slipped on a pair of running shorts and went to the kitchen where I was surprised to find my sister standing at the counter pouring a cup of freshly brewed coffee. She was wearing an old T-shirt that came down to her upper thighs and a pair of white lace panties. I stopped and stared at her legs and ass for a minute before walking up behind her and saying, "Good morning, sis. Thanks for making coffee. Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah, I really did. I'm not used to sleeping in a strange bed, but I fell asleep right away. I've only been up for about fifteen minutes." She poured me a cup of coffee and when she turned around to hand it to me, she said, "Fuck, bro! When did you get so buff?"

"Hey! Do Mom and Dad know you talk like that?"

"Mom and Dad have no idea how I talk or anything else about me for that matter. I'm lucky to get thirty minutes of conversation a week from them. It's like I don't even exist anymore."

"When did that happen? Let's sit down and tell me what's going on."

She told me that Mom and Dad just assume she's going to hell because she told them she had absolutely no desire to go to a convent and she refused to attend mass every day. Then when they talked about college, she told them she wasn't interested in being a doctor or lawyer or even a social worker. She said she planned on attending the same college as me and she would figure out what she wanted to study once she got there. Then they had a big fight when she started dating and staying out late, not to mention their dismay at the way she dressed. She said they have pretty much disowned her; they just allow her to live in their house.

I looked at her and said, "Well, I can see how they might have a problem with the way you dress, but I don't."

When I said that, I was looking at her nipples poking out the front of her T-shirt. When I lifted my eyes, she was looking at me with a sly grin. She asked, "You like what you see?"

"To quote my little sister, "Fuck yeah!"

We both laughed and then she asked, "So, you don't mind if I walk around the house like this?"

"Not at all, sis. I told you to make yourself at home. We probably shouldn't be having this conversation, but I'm curious. Are you still a virgin?"

"No. I went to a party last year. It was the first time I had drank beer. I got a little wasted, and I let Jimmy Myers fuck me. I heard that it was supposed to hurt the first time, but luckily, I was too drunk to feel anything. Unfortunately, I was too drunk to enjoy it, either."

"I know it's against our Catholic beliefs, but are you on birth control?"

"You promise you won't say anything to Mom and Dad?"

"Yes, I promise. Anything said in this house is just between you and me. You can trust me, and I hope I can trust you, too."

"Okay. You remember my friend, Sherry?"

"Sherry West? Doctor West's daughter?"

"Yeah. We have always been good friends. Her dad is a gynecologist. He put her on birth control, and she talked him into writing me a prescription, too. He said he had to give me an exam first, and I think he spent a little too much time looking at my pussy and squeezing my tits, but at least he put me on the pill. Not that I really need it. I haven't had sex since my first time. But, why did you want to know?"

"Well, if my little sister is going to be living with me, I don't want to worry about her getting pregnant."

She laughed and said that wouldn't be a problem. Then she realized what I had said and asked, "What? What do you mean living with you?"

"Well, if you're going to be going to school here, I don't want you living in the dorm. Since I have two bedrooms, you are welcome to stay here. I mean, if you want to."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She let out a squeal, jumped up and came around to my side of the table, and leaned down to wrap her arms around me. When she did, I had a perfect view down the front of her T-shirt. With all the pussy I was getting, I shouldn't be horny, but I couldn't help but get a hard-on while looking at her very nice, firm tits. I was trying to keep from dumping my coffee on the table, so I had one hand on my cup and one hand around her waist. I felt her loosen her grip around my neck, and when I looked up, she was staring at me with a big smile on her face. She said, "You really do like my tits, don't you?"

I answered, "Well, they are really nice tits. Can you blame me?" When she stood up, I was looking at her crotch, and I noticed a wet spot on the front of her panties. I could also detect the aroma coming from her arousal. I was thinking, "Shit! I'm in trouble. This is my sister. Surely, I'm not thinking about fucking her, am I?"

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers