My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers

She leaned over again and kissed me on my forehead before saying, "Are you really serious? You would really let me live here with you?"

"I love you sis. If you are going to be going to school here, it just makes since that you should live with me. I lived in the dorm for a year, and I didn't like it. There's very little privacy, it's hard to study with all the noise and just when you think you are going to drift off to sleep, a couple of drunk assholes walk down the hall speaking way too loudly. I would be very happy if you wanted to live with me."

"But, wouldn't I be in the way? I mean, I know you're dating, and I don't want to be in the way when you bring a date home. I don't want to interfere with your sex life."

"Don't worry about that. I almost never bring anybody home. I think it would be nice to have you around. I've missed you."

She got that sly look on her face again as she picked up my cup, slowly walked over to the counter to pour me another cup of coffee, turned around and slowly walked back to the table to sit the cup down, and then asked in a slightly husky voice, "How could I ever repay you?"

I had watched her ass all the way to the counter and then stared at her tits and crotch all the way back. And she knew that I had. My little sister sure had changed. I had no doubt what she was suggesting when she asked me about repaying me. I put my hand out and she took it. I pulled her down onto my lap and sat her on my now hard cock. She didn't flinch when she sat down, although there was no way she couldn't feel my erection. "Sarah, you are my sister. As beautiful and sexy as I think you are, you know we can't do anything that we will regret. I told you that I don't mind if you walk around in your underwear because I like looking at sexy women. As a photographer, I appreciate a woman's body. But you know we can't do anything."

"Your mouth is saying no, but your cock is sending a different message. And, John, I don't mind. I will do anything for you. I've only had sex once, so I'm not experienced, but you could teach me. I want you to."

I had my hand on her back and with the other hand I lifted my cup to take a drink. I was thinking of all the reasons I couldn't act on my feelings when I sat my cup down and said, "Come with me."

We both stood up and I led her back to my room where I told her to get undressed. She didn't hesitate to take off her shirt and pull her panties off. She then sat on the edge of my bed and watched as I dropped my shorts to the floor. Her eyes got wide as she said, "Holy fuck, John! You have a huge cock!"

"How would you know? You've only seen one."

"I didn't really see that one. I was drunk. But I can tell you it wasn't big. I barely even felt it."

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop now if you want to."

"John, I'm not sure what you have in mind, but I do know I'm ready to do whatever you want me to do."

"Okay. You said you're no longer a virgin, but you don't have any experience. Would you like for me to teach you about sex?"

"Yes, please. I would really like that."

"Lay back on the bed."

She laid back on the bed and without a hint of shyness, spread her legs. I sat next to her and said, "There's a lot more to sex than just fucking. When a man is attracted to a woman, he should be thinking about making love to her, pleasing her, not just fucking her. What I like to do is start by exploring her body with both my hands and my tongue. Can I show you?"

"Yes. Do whatever you want."

I reached up and squeezed one of her breasts and lightly pinched the nipple. It immediately got hard. I then did the same with the other one, and while still playing with her nipple, I leaned over and took the other one in my mouth. I sucked on it and flicked the nipple with my tongue. Her nipples were hard, and she started moaning and moving her butt around on the bed. After I had given ample attention to her breasts, I started moving down her body, kissing and licking between her breasts, down to her navel, and bypassing her pussy to lick both thighs. I could hear her moans get louder as I started moving back up until I reached her pussy. She had a patch of light brown hair on her mound. I licked one side of her outer lips and then the other side before sticking my tongue in to lap at her inner lips. She was very wet, and she was emitting an intoxicating aroma. I lapped up her juices before sticking my tongue in and fucking her with my tongue. She was squealing and her hips were bucking up and down. I sought out and found her clit, and after giving it a couple of licks, she had a climax. I left her clit alone but kept lapping her juices while she slowly recovered. I then started sucking on her clit again while sticking a finger inside her tight pussy, plunging it in and out. She lifted her hips and moaned, "My god, that feels so good."

After finger fucking her for a minute, I added another finger. She was so wet I could hear her pussy squishing as I used my fingers on her. When I sucked on her clit again, she had another orgasm. I kept slowly fingering her as I slid up to lie next to her. I reached over to kiss her, and she opened her mouth so I could stick my tongue in. She was returning my kiss with as much passion as any girl I had ever been with. It was the first time we had ever kissed each other. I broke the kiss and asked, "Can you taste yourself on my tongue?"

"Yes."

"Do you like the way you taste?"

"Yes."

"So do I. Your pussy tastes so good."

She asked, "Is that what they call oral sex?"

"Yes. A guy can eat a girl's pussy, like I just did, and it's known as oral sex. But a girl can also give oral sex to a man. It's called a blowjob. Would you like to try that?"

"Yes. Just tell me what to do."

I told her to take my cock in her hand. Then I had her stroke it up and down. She said, "It's so hard. Is that cum?"

"No, that's called pre-cum. Lick it and tell me what you think."

She licked the head of my cock and said, "Um. It's not bad. A little salty, but not bad."

"Okay. Good. Some girls don't like the taste. Now, put the head of my cock in your mouth and move your head up and down."

"John, I don't think I can get that thing in my mouth. You're too big."

"Don't worry about taking it all at once. Just put the head in."

She had the head in her mouth and was moving her head up and down. She was doing a great job for her first time. I told her, "You're doing great. Now, use your hand to stroke it slowly and your tongue to lick around the head." I couldn't believe how incredible her mouth felt. She was doing a great job. She had managed to take about half of my cock in her mouth.

"Sarah, that feels great. I can't believe how good you are doing, especially for your first time. You know when you said you didn't mind the taste of my pre-cum? Well, when I cum, it's going to taste the same, but there will be more of it. When you feel it, I want you to start swallowing like you're really thirsty and you're drinking a bottle of water. Do you think you can do that?"

Without taking my cock out of her mouth, she answered, "Um hum", and kept sucking. In just a couple of minutes, I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I told her I was going to cum, and then exploded into her mouth. I wasn't sure how she would react to her first mouth full of cum, but surprisingly, she managed to take the hot load, swallowing almost all of it while keeping her mouth tight around my cock. She had let just a small amount leak out of her mouth. After swallowing the last of it, she took my cock out of her mouth, licked her lips, and smiled at me. She asked, "Did I do it right? Was that okay?"

I pulled her up to me, and ignoring the cum around her lips, I gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

"Sis, I'm not lying when I say that was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. You did great. If I didn't know better, I never would have guessed that was your first time. But the question is, how do you feel? Was it okay for you?"

"Yeah. I really liked it. I'm just happy I could please you. And, thank you for teaching me about sex."

"No problem, sis. But we're not through yet. There's still a lot more to learn. But first, I need to recuperate. Let's go have some breakfast."

After a quick meal of bacon, eggs, and hash browns, and another cup of coffee, we went back to the bedroom. I explained to her, "We had oral sex. I ate your pussy and you sucked my dick. If you want to make a guy happy, offer to give him a blowjob. Believe me when I tell you, a guy will never turn down a blowjob. But, if you want to feel pleasure at the same time, you can have him eat your pussy while you suck him. Do you know what that's called?"

"Um, do you mean sixty-nine?"

"That's right. Now, would you like to try that?"

"Yeah. Sounds like fun."

I had her lie down so I could latch on to her pussy with my mouth, and without hesitation, she took my cock back in her mouth and started sucking and licking. She seemed to have a lot more confidence this time. Her mouth felt great. After I had licked her through several orgasms and I had cum in her mouth again, she commented, "Wow. I didn't know there was so many ways to have sex. I thought it was just about getting fucked."

"Well, there's still more to learn. I'm glad you are enjoying it, but I have to ask you, and I want you to think about this before you answer. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"John, I've wanted you since I walked in here yesterday. I don't know if you realize this or not, but you are drop dead sexy! I know you have been on the swim team for years and it gives you a good workout. You were already sexy in High School. All my friends thought so. But you have really buffed up. You look like a Greek god. I bet you could have any girl you wanted. So, I don't need to think about it. I REALLY want you to fuck me. I just hope you will take it easy. I'm not sure that cock of yours will fit in my little pussy."

"It'll fit, sis. And don't worry, I'll take it easy. I would never do anything to hurt you. And if you want me to stop, just tell me."

"Okay. Let's give it a try. Show me what I missed that night when I was drunk and lost my cherry."

"If you're going to be having sex, I want you to maintain control over the situation. Don't let anybody just get between your legs and start fucking. Sex should be enjoyable for both of you. If a guy you like wants to have sex, tell him what you want. Make him make love to you. Let me show you."

I again started squeezing her breasts, licking her nipples, and moving down her body where I ate her sweet pussy again, causing her to climax. I told her, "I always do that first, mainly because I love eating pussy, but also because it helps to get you lubricated. I know I am larger than most, and I don't want to cause my partner any pain."

I then got between her legs and rubbed my cock back and forth a few times before easing the head in. I heard her gasp, so I stopped to let her get used to it. When I looked at her face, she had her eyes squeezed tight. I said, "It's okay, sis. We can stop if you want to."

She opened her eyes, smiled at me, and answered, "No, don't stop. I'll be okay."

I was very careful to go very slowly as I pushed another inch in and stopped again. With every inch, I stopped to look at her, and when she nodded her head, I pushed a little more in. When I was about halfway in, I slowly drew back to the tip and slid back in. This time I didn't need to stop. She was very wet, and I was able to start pumping in and out, still not going more than halfway in.

"Are you doing okay, sis?"

"Oh, fuck yes. You feel so fucking good inside me. We should have done this years ago."

I now had a steady rhythm going, not too fast and not too slow. She had the tightest pussy I had ever been in, and she felt so good. She put her hands on the back of my shoulders and whispered, "I love you, John. You can fuck me whenever you want to. I never realized sex could feel this good. I love the feel of your cock in me."

She had a couple of orgasms as I plunged my cock in and out, going almost all the way in now. I knew I couldn't last much longer. I said, "Sarah, I'm gonna cum in your pussy. Is that okay, or do you want me to pull out?"

"NO! Don't pull out! Cum in me. I want to feel it."

I pumped stream after stream of hot cum in my sister's pussy. She screamed as she had another massive climax. When my balls were completely drained, I laid there for a while, being careful to keep my weight off her. I said, "Sarah, I have had a lot of sex with a lot of women. I don't think I have ever cum that much. You felt so damn good. I know we shouldn't have done that, crossed that line, but truthfully, I have no regrets. Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay, John. No regrets. I hope we can do this more often."

We had a light lunch and laid by the pool for a while in the afternoon. At about 5:00, I told her I had to leave for my date. I left $50 on the table and told her she could order from one of many restaurants that made home deliveries, and then apologized for having to leave. I told her I would probably be late and told her to watch a movie if she wanted to.

I did the show, got several blowjobs, fucked a bride-to-be, and made a fist full of money. After the show, I again fucked Melissa. There were six of us dancers, and I'm not sure why she always chose me to fuck her after the show. I wasn't complaining. She was beautiful and very sensual. She told me about a private party during the next week that she didn't want me to miss. I told her I wouldn't miss it, especially since I knew how much money I could make. I finally got home around midnight and found Sarah still up watching a movie.

"Hi sis. Whatcha watchin?"

"I forgot the name. It's about a female assassin. She is bad ass! It's almost over. How was your date?"

"Oh, okay, I guess. Nothing special."

"John, I know it's late, but can we talk?"

"Sure, sis. Let me grab a beer."

I went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer, and went to sit down next to her on the sofa. As was normal, she was just wearing a T-shirt and panties.

"What's up?"

"Do you think I could be a model?"

"Are you kidding? Of course you could. You're gorgeous and you have a killer body. I think you are sexier than any of those women I've seen in the magazines. Why? Are thinking about being a model?"

"Well, I thought I might be pretty good at it, but I have no idea how to get started. I think it would be a good way to make money and pay my college tuition. I know models need a portfolio, and since you're a photographer, I was wondering, would you be willing to help me with a portfolio?"

"Yeah, sure, I could do that."

"John, I don't want to be too nosey, but I have been thinking about something all night. You have only been in school for two years, and you were able to get this great condo and buy a new Camaro. Then, when you left tonight, you gave me $50 to order some food. I mean, $50 is a lot of money to me, but you acted like it was no big deal. Do you really make that much money as a part-time photographer?"

I started to say something, but she cut me off.

"Wait a minute. I'm on a roll here. I have been thinking about how to ask you about this all night, so let me finish. You told me I could live with you and I told you I didn't want to interfere with your sex life. You said you never brought a date home. I know you're having sex, so where do you do it? I mean, are you paying for a hotel? Does she have her own place? And if so, why don't you ever spend the night?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I was trying to gather my thoughts, but before I could, she said, "I'm sorry, John. I know this is none of my business. It's just that I was looking around at how good you seem to have it here, and I couldn't understand how you could afford all this. You were so nice to me when you told me I could live here, and then you were super nice when you taught me about sex, and here I am being a nosey, bratty little sister. I'm sorry."

I put my arm around her, pulled her to me, and gave her a kiss. It wasn't the type of kiss a brother should be giving his little sister. I said, "Sarah, tomorrow is Sunday and I don't have any plans, so we can sleep in. Will you let me take you to bed so I can make love to you again, and then I will explain everything to you in the morning?"

"Oh, shit! I've been watching this stupid movie and now you've got me worried. You're not a hit man, are you? Do you work for the Mafia? I swear I won't tell."

I kissed her on the mouth again, just to shut her up, before answering, "I promise you, I am not doing anything illegal, okay?"

I then led her to my bedroom where I licked her sweet pussy again before fucking her for about forty minutes. Thank god Melissa had me on those ED pills."

When we woke up the next morning, I made love to her again and introduced her to doggie style. When I had cum in her, I rolled off, and she said, "Ummm. I could get used to this. I told you before, but I'll say it again. You can fuck me anytime you want to. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it."

We took a shower, put on some shorts and T-shirts, and went to a place that specialized in breakfast. When we were finished, we went back to my condo. We both took off our shirts and sat on the sofa. I put my arm around her and slowly stroked her nipple with my thumb. I said, "Sis, I'm going to tell you something that I hope you will never tell anyone, not even your best friend, and especially not mom and dad."

"You can tell me anything. I swear I will never tell anyone anything that you tell me. I guess we will have to trust each other. I'm sure neither one of us wants anyone to find out that we're fucking each other."

"Okay, here's the deal. I have made very little money by doing photography. I make all my money by working as an exotic male dancer. Some people would call it a stripper. I work in a club where all these women show up to see me and five other guys strip down to a very small thong. They give us a lot of money, plus I get paid a salary."

When I had finished, she just sat there looking at me with her mouth open wide. Finally, she let out a big laugh and punched me in the arm. She said, "You're so full of shit! You almost had me there for a minute. Male stripper my ass!"

"Sarah, I'm serious as a heart attack. That's how I make a living. And I don't bring any girls home because I don't have a girlfriend. These horny women feel my crotch and by the end of the night, my cock is out and several of them give me a blowjob. Then some of them will come up on the stage and get on their hands and knees and I will fuck them. Hell, I don't need a girlfriend. I get all the sex I could ever want or need."

She once again had her mouth open and she said, "You're serious? You're not joking?"

"I'm not joking. I get a salary which I have to pay taxes on, but the women usually give me as much as I make in salary with their tips. That money is tax free. I put most of my money in the bank. I splurged on this condo and on my car, but I save most of my money. After two years in college, I'm pretty sure I'm making more than dad."

"Wow! That's like, the most unbelievable thing I have ever heard. But I also think it's cool. I can see where you would make a lot of money. Like I told you Friday, you have really buffed up. Hell, I'm your sister, and I think you're the sexiest man I have ever seen. Good for you, bro. I'm happy for you. So, why are you still in school. Sounds like you can make as much money without a degree than most people make with one."

"I really do want to become a photographer. I want to open my own studio, but first I need to buy some more equipment. But I can't just go out and say, "Hi! I'm a photographer. Please hire me. I can't get business if no one knows me. That's why I want to finish my Fine Arts Degree. It will help add credibility and help get me business when I hand out a business card with my name followed by, BFA."

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers