My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you have everything figured out. Hell, I don't even know what I want to major in and have no idea what I will do to make money. I can tell you what I don't want, though. I don't want to be like mom; knocked up at 21, and two kids by the time she was 25. Nope, not gonna let some loser knock me up and destroy my life. I don't know what I want to do yet, but I am gonna spend a lot of time thinking about it, do a lot of research, and weigh my options."

I told her about my meeting with the career counselor and deciding on a degree in Fine Arts. I told her she would have an opportunity to talk to her and she could help her make a decision. I then said, "I thought you said you wanted to be a model."

"I didn't say I had made a decision to pursue a modeling career, I just said I thought it might be fun. I'll have to think about it. Which reminds me, when can we get started on that portfolio?"

"Well, if you don't mind me setting up a background screen and some lights in your bedroom, we can get started today."

"Hey, it's your room. I'm just sleeping in there temporarily. You can set up anything you want to. What should I wear?"

"Let's go see what you have."

Unfortunately, she didn't bring much with her. Mostly jeans, shorts, and T-shirts. She did bring one dress, but I noticed she didn't have any sleepwear, like negligees. I said, "Sis, why are all of your panties plain white? Don't you like wearing sexy stuff?"

She laughed and said, "You do know our mom, right? The one that always thought I would be a nun? If she found any thongs or even lacy panties, she would have a heart attack. And I've never had a negligee. I always sleep in just panties."

"Well, I think we need to go shopping. Let's go to the mall and see what we can find at the lingerie store."

We came back from the mall with six pairs of sexy panties, mostly thongs, four lacy bras, and two sheer and very sexy negligees. I told her to put the dress on and put on some makeup. I took several shots of her face from the front, then several with her looking slightly to the side, and then some head and shoulder shots showing the dress from the waist up.

"Put on the black negligee and I will get some sexy shots of you."

I had her lie on the bed and I directed her to move in different positions as I snapped the pictures. I took some with the other negligee, then had her pose in bra and panties. Finally, I had her pose in just her new lacy thongs. When we were through, I took the disk out of my camera and loaded it in my computer, and we watched a slide show.

"Oh, John, I love these photos. I never posed like that before, but you knew exactly how to put me in position to look like an actual model. Thank you so much. Now, if I applied for a job as a model, do I just take them copies of the photos, or do I give them a thumb drive, or what? I'm still confused about what a portfolio consists of."

"I don't really know, sis. Let me do some research and see what we need to do."

I did some online research and learned how to put together a portfolio, but I also discovered something I had never even thought about. I discovered several websites about boudoir photography and erotic photography, both with single women, and men and women together. The photos were beautiful.

"Sarah! Come look at this."

Sarah walked over to the table where I had my laptop and sat down next to me. We discussed the various shots and how beautiful and erotic they were. "Look at this one" Sarah said as she pointed out a photo of a woman sitting in a chair with her legs spread. She was wearing a thong so you couldn't see her pussy, but what was so erotic about it was the way she was cupping her bare breasts. Sarah said, "Look at the way she is cupping her breasts. You can't see her nipples because she has her hand covering them. You really can't see any more than if she was wearing a bra, but somehow it makes it even more erotic. Can you take a photo of me like that?"

I told her I could, and she continued, "Did you notice that most of the women are wearing stockings? I've never worn stockings in my life, but I think we should buy some. They look so sexy."

I agreed, and we made another trip to the mall. Together, we selected several shots that we both liked, and we copied the poses. I took several more photos and printed them off. I managed to put together a nice Portfolio and Sarah loved it. She said right after she started school and got settled, she was going to try to find a modeling job. Then she said, "Thank you so much for doing this for me. I don't want to put them in the portfolio, at least not yet, but do you think we could take some nude photos?"

"I would love to. I'm happy with the way the photos came out, but I want to keep the nudes for myself. You know, even though I'm majoring in photography, I never even thought about being a boudoir or erotic photographer, but the more websites I looked at, the more I thought I might like to give that a try."

We spent about an hour taking several shots of my sister in various poses in the nude. Some of them were very sexy, even though you couldn't really see anything. For instance, one of them was of her lying in bed with the sheet covering most of her breast, and with one leg exposed. It was very erotic while not really exposing her. I discovered that a lot of erotic photography was about causing the viewer to imagine what was under the sheet without actually showing them.

When we finished the photo-shoot, Sarah was still naked. She grabbed my arm, pulled me to her, and gave me a deep, sensual kiss. She said, "I don't know about you, but posing in the nude made me horny as hell. Can I talk you into taking me to bed and fucking the shit out of me?"

I laughed before answering, "You will never have to 'talk me into it'. All you have to do is ask."

I led her back to my bed where I quickly dropped my shorts. Since she was still naked, I gently pushed her down on my bed and followed her until I was between her legs. I slowly kissed my way up the inside of her thighs until I reached her pussy. She was breathing heavily as I licked around her pussy, and then parted her outer lips. She started moaning loudly as I began to fuck her with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck, John. Your tongue feels so good. Eat me baby. Eat your little sister's pussy."

I could feel her juices coating my tongue and lips, and when I started flicking my tongue across her clit, her body tensed, her back arched, and she screamed, "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming."

I slowed down my oral assault on her pussy to allow her to catch her breath. When she did, she said, "God, John. I love how you eat me. But now I need your cock inside me. Come fuck me."

I moved up, aimed my cock at her wet hole, and rubbed it up and down until it was coated with her sweet nectar. It easily slid inside, causing her to moan louder as she pulled my head to her so she could kiss me hard. I started to move my cock in and out, slowly at first, and then faster and harder.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she moaned. "Fuck me hard." I was slamming in and out, going as deep as I could. I could hear my balls slapping against her ass with every thrust, and I could feel her cunt muscles gripping my cock. It wasn't very long before she gasped, "Oh, fuck, I'm getting close. Fuck me harder." But before I could pump any harder or go any deeper, she yelled, "Fuck yes!" as she came.

My cock was still inside of her, but I had stopped stroking. I was looking at her face, waiting for her breathing to slow down. She had her eyes squeezed shut, but in a minute, she opened her eyes, looked at me, and with a big smile said, "God I love how you fuck me." And then she said, "I love you, John. You know you have ruined me for any other man. I know I will never find anyone who can fuck me the way you do."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. She pulled my head to her again to give me another of her deep, passionate kisses, and then she said, "Oh, shit! You didn't cum! I'm so sorry. I'm lying here thinking about how good you made me feel, but I didn't even realize you haven't cum yet."

"It's okay, Sarah. I'm just happy I was able to make you feel good."

"No! It's not okay. I can't leave you like that." She rolled me off her and moved down to take my cock in her hand, and then she put it in her warm, wet mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. I was already close to cumming when she had her climax, so it didn't take long before I lost all control and started shooting stream after stream of cum down her throat.

We had a light dinner and watched a movie before going back to bed to fuck again.

We woke up Monday morning, had some breakfast, and then I took her to see the campus. After lunch on campus, I took her back to the condo and returned to campus for a photography class. After class, I asked my professor if I could talk to him, and we went to his office. I told him I had discovered several websites about Boudoir photography and erotic photography. I told him I was thinking about pursuing that as a profession and asked his opinion. He explained that it could be very profitable, but he warned me not to go into it with the idea of fucking all the models. He said it was a legitimate business, not pornography. The women who posed in sexy negligees wanted the photos for their husbands, were willing to pay handsomely, but were not, generally, interested in fucking the photographer. As far as erotic photography, it was usually a husband and wife who wanted top quality photos of themselves in erotic poses, but again, it was not pornography.

Before I left, he told me one of his former students was a boudoir photographer, and if I was interested, he would put me in touch with him.

Unless it was a private party, I hardly ever had to work on Sunday or Monday, so I went back to the condo, told Sarah to get dressed, and I took her out to dinner. When we got home, we both stripped down to our underwear and watched a movie on TV.

I had to work Tuesday night, so I went in a little early to talk to Melissa. On a whim, I took Sarah's portfolio with me. Melissa said she was glad I had come in early. She told me about the private party scheduled for Thursday night. Then, I asked her if I could talk to her about something. When she said we could, I started by saying, "I think I mentioned that my kid sister is visiting and staying with me for two weeks while I show her around the campus. She got this idea that she would make a good model, so I took some photos of her for a portfolio. I know you know a lot of people, and I was wondering if you might have an idea about how she could get started."

Melissa asked, "Does she have any experience at all?"

I told her she didn't, other than modeling for me. She asked, "Is that the portfolio?"

I said it was and then handed it to her. She went through it very slowly, and I noticed she went back to some of the photos again before continuing. When she was finished, she said, "John, your sister is gorgeous, and I'm very impressed with your photographic skills. You seem to have the ability to bring out her sensuality. Do you plan on being a professional photographer?"

"Yes, but I want to finish college to get my fine arts degree. When I was researching how to put together a portfolio, I discovered several web sites of Boudoir and Erotic photographers. I think that's what I want to specialize in. I always thought I would be a nature photographer and travel around the world taking photos of wild animals, but since seeing those websites, I have become fascinated with the human form."

"Do you have any idea how to get started?"

"Not really. I mean, it's obvious I will have to get a studio, some better equipment, build a website, and get business cards. My professor said one of his former students had his own business, and he's going to arrange for me to talk to him to get a better idea of what I'll need. I have plenty of time to think about that though. I have another two years before I can get my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography."

"Why is that important?"

"Well, I think it will add credibility. I want to be able to tell people that I have a BFA so they know I'm a serious photographer and not some kid with a cheap camera."

"John, let me tell you something that may come as a surprise to you. Half the people in this town that have a Ph.D. behind their name either never completed college or, at most, they have a B.S. degree. If you want to tell people you have a degree, just do it. I guarantee, no one will check your credentials. The only thing that matters is how well you do your job. And for your information, you are a very good photographer. And your sister is a pretty good model for not having any experience. That portfolio you put together is amazing. How hard would it be to make another one for me?"

"It wouldn't be hard, especially since I know how now. All I have to do is print the photos, buy another album, and print off her vital information."

"Put it together, bring it to me Thursday night, and I think I could probably get some business for you if you're interested. I know some very wealthy women who are, shall we say, very comfortable with their sensuality. I'm sure some of them would be interested in having some photos like the ones you took of your sister. As for your sister, I can show her photos to some people I know and see if they're interested. No guarantees, though. In the meantime, you are going to continue working for me, aren't you?"

"Of course, Melissa. I love working for you. It's fun and the money is great. And, I especially love our after work get togethers."

"You're just saying that because I pay you."

"Melissa, I work for you, and you pay me a salary. You don't pay me for what we do after work. I do that because I want to. I enjoy making love to you. My sister asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend, and I told her I didn't need one. There's no way I could find a girlfriend who is as beautiful and sensual as you, and who has a great body and knows how to use it. You are the best lover any man could ever dream of having."

"So, you consider me your lover?"

"Of course, I do. I mean, we make love several times a week, so what else would I call you. Like I said, I enjoy making love to you. I hope you enjoy it, too. I hope I haven't offended you in any way with my remarks."

"No, not at all. I was just surprised by your use of the term 'lover'. Surprised, and pleased. I just assumed you thought of me as a horny old woman who needed to have a young stud fuck her every now and then. I think I like the term 'lover'. Thank you for that. We'll talk again later. Like I said, get me that portfolio and I'll see what I can do."

To be continued.

Will John become a photographer? Will Sarah become a model? Will John and Sarah continue fucking? I don't have the answer yet. I haven't written the sequel. This is a new storyline with new characters. I will wait to see how it is received.