My Sister Sandi and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Sandi and I continue our sexual episode.
6k words
4.5
9.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, Gary! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!" Sandi bucked her ass high as she clenched her legs hard, squeezing her own hand tight with her fingers still inside her fuck hole. She had several orgasmic spasms before she sighed and relaxed. She opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

Watching and listening to Sandi fuck herself to that strong orgasm made my turgid pole start to grow back to its earlier hardness.

Then Sandi looked back down at my growing prick. "Look at that! Geez, Gary! You still have a big fuckin' boner... Son of a bitch!" Sandi gasped hoarsely. "Let's see if we can take care of that again!

I looked at Sandi. She was flushed from her just finished orgasm. My cum that she had spread all over her tits and body was beginning to dry up. She reached over to stroke my cock again. I groaned with my returning arousal...

Sandi gave me a sexy smile. "I'm not ready for this to end, Gary! Do you still have any cum left in those big nuts of yours? You think you can shoot another load of cum for me?"

"Yeah...sure. I can... well, I think I can. When I jack off by myself, I can pump out another load in a couple of minutes. But shit, sis, you drained me dry. I've never spurted out so much cum in one session in my life. We'll just have to try and see if there's any left down there."

Sandi lay flat on her back down the center of the bed. She looked so sexy and erotic. She was completely nude with her nice perky titties standing upright and her shapely legs slightly apart. Her pubic hair was exposed. It was matted from her juices and my cum that she had spread all around and into it. "Kneel over me, Gary. I want to pump your cock some more. I want to look up at your face while I'm jacking you off."

"Okay, sis. But before I do that, I want to get a closer look at your... your... well, you know... your pussy... first. Okay? I want to see it up close." After all that we had just done to each other, I was almost embarrassed to say "pussy" aloud to my sister. "And a few more minutes will give me a chance to build up some more cum for you," I said.

Sandi smiled at me and gave her silent acceptance to my request. I positioned myself at the foot of the bed and pushed her legs wider. I stroked the inside of her thighs as I moved my face closer to her hair-covered mound of pleasure. She squirmed a bit in excitement. Her pussy continued to ooze its thick clear juices, just not as copiously as before. I reached back to pull her ankles forward, bending her knees upwards. That gave me a better look at her pussy lips, and it spread her ass crack a bit wider. I could see her pussy juice flowing down over her puckered brown anal opening.

I spread her pussy lips open and gazed in wonder at my first close-up view of the pink flesh inside of a girl's vaginal opening. I moved closer and inhaled the faintly musky yet incredibly sexy scent of my sister's hot sex hole. That view and her aroma made my already stiff cock throb with desire. I wanted so much to feel it ramming deep inside her. I worked my index finger slowly up inside between her pussy lips. I lightly pinched her protruding little pleasure bud with my other thumb and finger.

Sandi squirmed in pleasure. "Fuck, yeah! That feels good! Rub my clit, Gary!"

I did that for a while longer, then I decided to see if she would let me flick it with my tongue. Yeah, she had dripped her pussy juice into my mouth from her fingers earlier, but I really wanted to taste my horny sister's nectar at the source. I put my hands under Sandi's firm ass cheeks and lifted her hair covered mound up a couple of inches. Slowly I lowered my mouth onto her lovely pussy opening.

I felt her legs tense up with her surprise. Sandi wasn't expecting me to want to eat her pussy, I guess. "Oh, Gary... are you... are you sure... are you sure you... want to do that?" she asked. Sandi was panting with arousal.

"Hell yeah, sis! I loved it when you let me lick your pussy juice from your fingers. Now I want to see what you taste like this way."

I probed my tongue up inside her and sucked, slurping her increasing flow of hot, thick sex fluid. As I licked and slurped, I put my middle finger back into her twat and thrust it in and out. I found her clit with my tongue and flicked it up and down. I moved my tongue in circles around that happy button. "Oh, yeah... so good, Gary... so good..." she moaned in arousal.

I sucked her love button in between my lips. I moved down a bit and pushed my tongue inside again. Sandi got more excited and grabbed the top of my head and pushed me harder against her pussy lips. "Fuck yes, Gary! That feels fantastic! Tongue my pussy! Suck my clit, little bro! You're doing it just right!"

I really got into it. I ran my tongue from top to bottom of her vaginal opening, lapping up her flowing juices, inhaling the scent of her hot sex and sucking her clit.

Suddenly, Sandi stiffened. "I'm gonna cum again! Don't stop... don't stop... keep it up... do it... do it! Suck my clit! Fingerfuck me harder! Do it! Ohhh fuuuck... ohhh fuuuck! I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming!" I felt Sandi's legs go stiff as they shot straight out past my shoulders. They quivered as her whole body stiffened with her orgasmic contractions. A tidal wave of her pussy juices flooded into my mouth, and I had to swallow rapidly to keep up with it. I think it was mostly her pussy exuding her juices. But maybe part of it was pee from her muscles contracting. I didn't care - it was the horniest thing I've ever experienced.

I kept sucking up her flow and flicking my tongue on her pleasure bud - her erect little clit. Sandi relaxed her legs and lowered her feet onto the bed. "Fuck, bro! I thought you've never had sex with anyone before! Where the hell did you learn to eat pussy like that? No one has ever done it like that to me or made me cum so hard! How are you so good at it?"

I paused and thought about it. "I don't know, sis. No lie, this is my first time. But it's like I knew what to do and what you wanted. You're my sister, and maybe we have more of a connection than we realize. I just wanted to make you cum. I did what felt right to me and what I thought you wanted."

"Well, you're damn sure a natural. You're going to make a lot of girls curl their toes." Sandi chuckled as her breathing slowed.

We smiled at each other, then I went back to paying attention to my sister's pussy. I raised her ass higher with my hands once again. I pulled back and looked at her hot twat. Her pussy hair was damp and matted. Thick, clear juice flowed through the dark red hair down below her pussy opening and onto her tight brown anal sphincter. I moved back in and started to slurp up those juices with my tongue.

When Sandi felt my tongue begin to probe her asshole, she moaned and pushed my head away with her hands. "No, Gary. Not now. I can't take it anymore. Don't. Please don't. Some other time you can lick me there if you want to. But now, just come up here and kiss me. I want to taste my pussy on your lips and face."

"Some other time?" I thought to myself. "So she wants to do this again?" I reluctantly pulled back my focus from her hot wet twat and looked up at her face. In her post orgasmic bliss, she had a dreamy smile. Her eyes were halfway closed. My erect cock throbbed with lust. I moved forward slowly and kissed her lower belly just above the top of her full red bush. I probed my tongue into her innie navel. There, I tasted a bit of my cum that had collected in it earlier when I flooded her with my jizz. I grabbed both of her tits in my hands. I sucked and nibbled on her erect nipples.

I was in a lustful frenzy. I wanted my throbbing prick to go right up inside her hot, wet, juicy pussy. Just as my lips met hers and she began to lick her juices from my face, I let my pulsing purple cockhead contact her vaginal lips. I started to push it forward into my sister's pleasure hole.

Sandi's eyes suddenly flew open. She looked at me in a panic. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me away. "Oh hell no, Gary! Don't fuck me! I don't have my diaphragm in... you might get me pregnant if you cum in me. Stop it right now!"

I groaned in frustration as I moved back and sat on my ass there between her legs. My cock pointed almost straight up. It bounced up and down with my rapid heartbeat. Clear pre-cum flowed out of my piss hole and ran down my large central vein. I looked at Sandi in frustration. "Fuck, I need to cum, sis! I want to feel my cock inside your hot pussy. I want to pump your pussy full of my jizz..."

"Oh, Gary. I'm sorry. I don't want to stop either. But please, you can't get me pregnant, okay? I'll make it right with you. There's lots more we can do. Please don't be upset. Okay?"

"All right, sis. We're good. But I really, really need to cum again. My nuts are aching. They need to be emptied soon. Do you want me to jack off for you?" I began to spread my pre-cum over my stiff shaft. I started stroking it slowly.

"Move forward, Gary. Straddle me and sit with your butt on my belly. I can watch you stroke your dick. Or I can reach it and help you do it. I'll help you cum again."

As I straightened up to move forward, Sandi moved her legs together to give me room to straddle her. I kind of clumsily shuffled my knees forward with my legs on both sides of her. I gently sat my butt down onto her belly, keeping most of my weight on my legs. I knew Sandi couldn't take my full 205 pounds sitting down on her.

"Yes, that's better, Gary. Pump your prick for me. Jack your hard cock! I want to see you cum again." She gazed at my erection with lusty anticipation. She began to fondle her own breasts and pinch her nipples like before.

I pumped my hard penis faster and faster, looking down at my sister's perfect tits and beautiful face. Sandi pushed her tits together. I think we both had an idea at the same time. I gazed at the valley between her breasts that appeared when she pushed them together. I wanted to slide my cock right there between her firm titties.

Sandi got an even more lustful look in her eyes. "Gary, put your prick right here between my tits. I want to feel your cock there. Fuck my tits, please! Titty-fuck me, bro! Titty-fuck me!"

Immediately I moved forward and leaned down. My erection throbbed as I placed my hot prickhead in the groove she created as she pushed her tits together. With my hand, I moved my bulging purple mushroom from side to side. I coated the inner surface of her tits with my flowing pre-cum. I moved my hard helmet over both of her nipples and coated them with my sticky juice.

I slowly started sliding my hot fuck pole between her warm tits. That felt so good! Almost as good as fucking her in her pussy. That's what I thought anyway. I still had never had my cock in a pussy, but I imagined that titty-fucking was the next best thing. "Fuck, Sandi... that feels so good... yeah... I'm fucking your tits... oh, yeah... so good... I'm gonna cum soon...." I moaned with pleasure and closed my eyes. I just enjoyed the feeling as I plunged my pole in and out between her firm tits. As I stroked harder and faster, the end of my cock bumped into her throat just below her chin.

"Oh yes, Gary! So good... oof... fuck my tits... oof..." Sandi grunted when I pushed my weight onto her chest and jammed my dick's head into the bottom of her chin.

"Oof... Gary, stop for a minute... oof... please... I've got another idea."

Once again, I reluctantly stopped in frustration. What was my horny sister thinking now? I slowly sat back on my legs again and looked at her.

"Let's change places. You lay here one the bed and let me do things for you. Okay, Gary? Let me do it to you." Sandi looked at me so sexily, I could only obey.

I wondered what she had in mind. Sandi moved to the side to give me room. I lay on my back beside her. She smiled and said, "I still want to taste my pussy on your face. Close your eyes, okay?" With my eyes closed, I felt her grip one hand around my erection and stroke slowly. I groaned with my arousal. I felt her lips on the side of my face. Her tongue moved lightly over my cheeks and lips. She sampled her pussy juice that coated my face. She kissed the tip of my nose. Then she licked my nose. Her tongue played over my lips. I opened my lips a bit and Sandi probed her tongue in as she gave me a full-blown kiss on my lips. We played tongue tag for a bit, savoring each other's flavors as she stroked my hard dick faster. I was at the edge of cumming again. She felt me tense up and stopped stroking.

I felt her sit back. I opened my eyes and looked at my sexy sister. Sandi was sitting on her butt. She leaned backwards with her hands on the bed behind her. Her back was arched, and her pert tits pointed forward. So beautiful! But I still wanted - I needed! - to cum. I reached for my cock to jack it myself.

"No, don't jack off yet," Sandi said. "I want to do more. I'm not done with you. You ate my pussy earlier. Not fair that you got to eat me, and I haven't gotten to taste you yet. So it's my turn now." She moved down to the end of the bed, pushed my legs apart and got in between them.

I just had to see what she was going to do. I reached up to the headboard, grabbed one of her pillows and put it under my head. I was able to watch her without effort. Sandi moved back and leaned down. Her firm butt was elevated. What an incredible view. Her ass was up in the air, her tits were down on the bed. Her hands were on the inside of my thighs. She had a lustful smile on her face. She spread my ass cheeks as she took her turn inspecting my lower area.

Sandi gently lifted my taut nut sack. She moved my balls around inside their hair covered container. Slowly she moved her tongue to the base of my stiff rod. "Shit, that feels good, sis! Oh, fuck..." I moaned in arousal. I felt her hot breath on my prick's dome. The tip of her tongue played on my frenulum. "God, Sandi... yeah... oh, yes... that's so good!"

She used one hand to pull my seven-plus inches of throbbing meat straight upright. I stared in amazement as my sister kissed the end of my cock and sampled the pre-cum that was flowing out of the end of it. She moved her tongue in circles all over it and licked up as much pre-cum as she could. Still not satisfied, she made the end of her tongue pointed and tried to push it into my piss hole as she slid her circled finger and thumb up the length of my stiff rod to push more of my juice out of the end and onto her tongue. I about went out of my mind as I felt her tongue trying to get inside of my cock.

"Damn, Sandi... that feels so good! Keep doing that!" But she didn't. She did something even better. She looked me straight in my eyes and began trying to get my cockhead into her mouth. Fuck, that felt fantastic! Her mouth is kind of small and she really had to stretch to get her lips over my big purple knob. But she made it! I watched amazed as Sandi's soft red lips slid slowly down my stiff pole. Her tongue had a slight rough texture on the underside of my frenulum and throbbing vein. She sucked hard to help get more of my prick into her mouth.

"Sandi, you're gonna make me cum again. I'm about to fill your mouth with jizz. Sure you want me to do that?" I squirmed a bit trying to hold back. I wanted to just grab the top of her head in my hands and ram it down on my cock. I wanted to jerk my hips up and shove my stiff hunk of meat farther into her mouth. But I realized that I could possibly injure my her that way. "Careful, Sandi. You better stop that for now. I don't wanna hurt you..."

Reluctantly, she pulled back and with a popping sound my prickhead broke free of her lips. "Damn, Gary. That's quite the large cock you have there. My jaws are hurting." Sandi smiled lewdly at me. "I may have to get a tennis ball to practice with if I'm gonna try that again."

"Try that again?" I thought to myself. There was that "again" word once more. My mind raced with thoughts of having more erotic fun with my big sister. Without thinking about it, I grabbed my dick in my hand and started to pump it. I needed to cum so bad.

"No, Gary. Stop pumping yourself. Let me do it. I'll let you cum soon, I promise." Sandi spoke those words in a quiet, low sexy voice. "Put your hands up behind your head and just enjoy." She raised up, grabbed my ankles and moved my feet close to my butt. That put my knees up and made my legs spread apart. She returned to her earlier erotic position with her ass up high. I could just see a bit of her face as she began to explore my lower region.

"Hmmm... let's see... what do you have here?" She was almost talking to herself more than she was to me. I felt her gently cradle my nutsack again. She explored the size and shape of my enlarged nuts. She ran her fingers through my pubic hair. "That's a nice thick man bush you have." Again, softly like the words were for her and not me. She traced one finger up the center of my lower belly and lightly probed into my belly button. She raised up a bit so she could slide both hands up to my chest. My nipples were stiff from my arousal. Her warm tits rubbed my cock.

Sandi took one of my nipples between her thumb and finger. She pinched it lightly, then a bit harder. I kind of jumped. Not from pain, but from an extreme erotic sensation. "Shit, Sandi! What did you do to me?" My cock pulsed and I thought I was going to cum right there. It felt like there was a direct connection from my nipples to my prick. Almost like a light electric shock, you know?

She giggled at my surprised reaction and at my throbbing cock. She tweaked both of my nipples a few more times. Still very erotic, but I was able to pace myself and not come so close to shooting my load prematurely.

I slowed my breathing and tried to control the rampant pulsing in my prick. Sandi moved her hands back down between my legs. She lifted my balls up with one hand and I felt her separating my ass cheeks with her other hand. "Hmmm... let me get a closer look. What have we here?" Once more my sister was kind of talking to herself, low and sexy with an occasional chuckle. "Let me get a closer look. Damn, there's a lot of hair here. Kind of sexy, though."

I groaned in erotic pleasure as I felt my sister's fingers moving all around my balls and cock and ass. She pulled my cock towards her, so it was pointed straight up towards the ceiling. I watched as she leaned forward to put just her lips on end. She sucked hard and I felt more of my pre-cum flowing out of my tubular channel into her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the end of it several more times before she stopped sucking and moved back again.

"Dammit, babe... that feels so good... but you're driving me crazy! You get me so close to cumming, then you stop and do something different. My nuts are throbbing! I really, really, really need to cum. Pleeeeaaasssseeee???"

"Okay, bro. I'll stop teasing you. Just keep your hands up behind your head and get ready."

Sandi gave my fleshy helmet another strong but quick suck. She moved over and sat beside me, her beautiful butt parked right beside mine, her feet up near my head.

I watched her lean over and stroke my cock with her left hand. She put the middle finger of her right hand into her mouth and worked it in and out a couple times. It came out dripping with her saliva. She smiled a kind of impish sexy smile at me. I felt that finger probing down below my aching balls and between my ass cheeks. "Get ready, bro!" she warned me.

I tensed up. I knew what she was about to do, but I didn't know if I wanted her to do that or not. Of course, when I've jacked off by myself, I've played around my asshole with one of my fingers. But I've never put anything up there. And now my sister was about to try to put her finger in me.

"Relax, Gary. You know you want me to do this. You wanted to put your tongue in my butthole earlier. I was just too sensitive to enjoy it from all my cumming. Now it's only fair that you get to feel something go in your butt. Just relax and enjoy, okay bro..."

12