All Comments on 'My Sister Sandi and Me Pt. 02'

by JoeLucas69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While i like the two stories so far, I'll wait to rate them until I see where this goes. If they don't end up together it'll be a one. I love the stories when a bro and sis learn and their love grows for one another and they stay together and absolutely hate stories where it looks like they will and then BOOM they go their separate ways and a sad ending. It already seems like it's leaning toward the latter.

JoeLucas69JoeLucas695 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous -

Definitely more to come. I believe that you won't be disappointed.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think this is why user based ratings are inherently flawed. Everybody rates the stuff they're rating based on what they like or dislike, not on the objective quality of the stuff. Take this story here for instance: grammar and spelling are as perfect as you will get on here, compelling and engaging writing style, unique thoughts obviously present, good use of first person narrative style, all engaging and likable, and even somewhat believable to boot (even if this story is about those one of a million golden boys – they are undoubtedly rare, but they do exist). A solid five star story. Kudos to the author.

To my fellow readers: if you don't like a story's content, just close the tab.

JoeLucas69JoeLucas695 months agoAuthor

"A solid five star story. Kudos to the author."

Dear Anonymous - Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story, well written! A very erotic continuation of part 1. I had to finger my pussy while reading both stories, and I had an orgasm just as I completed Part 2. I wish my own brother and I could have had sessions like this. I hope there will be more chapters to this story line. I can't wait to see if they really do get to fuck each other.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Excellent writing. I really like both of the stories in this sequence, and hope there will be another soon, continuing their sexual episodes. I have a sister three years older than I am, but we never remotely got close to doing anything like Joe is relating. I have always fantasized about it, though. Keep up the excellent writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous