My Sister Sandi and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to relax. And did a little, I guess. But the anticipation level was high. She stroked my throbbing pole faster. I kind of forgot where her finger was. I enjoyed her stroking. As my arousal increased, I felt her finger working right on the center of my brown pucker. She briefly put it back up to her lips and pushed a big dollop of spit onto her finger tip.

Sandi held her hand with her palm up as she spread that big wad of spit right in the center of my anal opening and worked it around a bit to get me all lubed up. I breathed hard in anticipation. "Yeah, sis! Do it! Oh yes... feels good..."

She stroked my cock faster and harder and squeezed her small left hand tightly around my love muscle. The tip of her right middle finger pushed past my barrier and entered inside of me. I groaned loudly.

"Ohhhh..... fuck.... yeah.... I'm gonna cummm....."

"Do it, Gary! Cum for your big sister! Show me how much jizz you have in those huge balls of yours. Spray it out!" Her sexy talk and her fast stroking got me right on the edge. Sandi felt me tense up, but this time she didn't stop stroking my rigid boner.

"Yes, sis! Yes! Your brother is about to cum for you! Here it is! I'm cumming.... I'm cumming!!!"

My throbbing cock began to pulse. The first rope of cum spurted out. As it did, Sandi pushed her finger deeper inside me. My entire body spasmed. I moved my feet down away from my butt and lifted my crotch into the air, trying to fuck my flowing cock into my sister's stroking left hand. When I did that, she pushed her middle finger in as deep as it would go. Her other fingers were curled up against her palm. My cock and butt muscles contracted in orgasmic spasms as rope after rope of cum squirted out of my piss hole.

"Fuck, yeah. Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard!"

As my cumshots unloaded from my balls, Sandi stopped stroking me with her left hand. She just pointed my cock more parallel with my body. I slowly lowered my ass back to the bed. Her finger was still inside me, rammed in as far as it would go. My sphincter squeezed tightly on that erotic intrusion. My sister aimed my pulsing prick so that my cum sprayed onto my face and then onto my chest.

My flow started to decrease. Sandi suddenly squeezed my cock and pressed her fingers hard onto my throbbing cum vein and stopped the flow of my jizz. I moaned in a combination of pain and pleasure. "Oh, fuck... Sandi... oh, fuck..." My words kind of trailed off.

"Now, Gary. Here's the final, last part," Sandi said excitedly. She curled her middle finger and pushed hard on what I now know is my prostate. She pressed it harder! I moaned in a bit of pain and a lot of arousal. I felt pressure building up in my prick's flow tube, but it was stopped because she had it squeezed shut. With a final hard push of that middle finger, she released the stoppage. She continued to push with her fingertip. My cock literally gushed one continuous stream of thick white cum. It didn't pulse or shoot out in ropes, it just flowed like water from a fire hose.

"Fuck, Gary! Look at all that cum! I've never seen anyone cum like that before. You're soaked! Look at it!"

But I couldn't look right then. I barely heard her excited words. All I saw was black. I don't know if my eyes were open or closed. I think I even passed out for a couple of seconds. Maybe it was sensory overload. I just lay there in a post-orgasmic stupor.

I slowly regained my senses. I licked my lips and tasted my own cum that had spurted onto my face. I opened my eyes and looked down at my belly. She was right - I was a mess. Globs of thick white cum were matted in my chest hair. My belly was puddled with jizz. My cock had softened but Sandi's pressing finger still pushed cum out onto my crotch hair.

"Fuck, girl... that was fantastic! Where did you learn that trick with your finger? And don't tell me it's something natural. You've done that before, haven't you? You knew what you were doing, for sure."

Sandi looked kind of embarrassed. "Well... I read about it one time. And there was... well, yeah... there was a guy... err... is a guy... I know a guy who likes it... I'll tell you more about it sometime. Maybe...." She grinned at me. "You do know that my finger's still up your butt, don't you?"

With everything that had happened and my relaxed state, I actually didn't realize it. My sis said, "I'm going to pull it out. Slowly. Get ready." But before she pulled it out, she gave one last press with her fingertip. I jumped a little bit. "Oh fuck, Sandi. No more right now. Please?"

Slowly she pulled her hand away, withdrawing her finger. My flesh still gripped it, like it was reluctant to let her finger leave. I felt the end of it exit, and my sphincter muscle returned to its normal tightness. Sandi smiled as she snuggled beside me. She reached over and lightly ran her fingers up and down my soft prick. She moved them through my thick pubic tangle. She ran them around in the glob of cum that was puddled in my belly button.

I could tell that Sandi was getting aroused again. She climbed on top of me, her breasts pressed hard on my chest. My sister grabbed my head with both of her hands and began to lick the cum that had landed on my face. When she had most of it licked up into her mouth, she kissed me and pushed her tongue between my lips. I opened my lips wider and felt her saliva mixed with my cum flow into my mouth. That erotic taste turned me on, but my exhausted cock didn't even stir.

But Sandi wasn't quite done yet. She moved her body up, down, left and right on mine. I could feel my slippery cum lubricating both of us. Her firm tits and stiff nipples slid around on my chest. She moved one leg in between mine and pressed her juicy pussy down onto my thigh. I raised up that leg to give her more to push against.

My lovely sister continued to slide her body up and down on mine. She started breathing harder with her arousal. I hugged her close to me with one arm and fondled her firm ass with my other hand and slid my middle finger down her butt crack. She put one hand behind my head and pulled my face to hers. We kissed long and hard and wet. Our tongues explored each other's mouths.

Sandi didn't speak. She just moaned and humped her soaking pussy harder and faster on my thigh. Suddenly she tensed up as she climaxed. She pushed her furry twat tightly down onto my thigh. She squeezed my leg hard between her quivering thighs as she had her final climax.

We both relaxed and kissed some more. I looked at her beautiful face and lightly rubbed her back and firm butt cheeks. Sandi sighed and slid off of me. She put one arm across and pulled herself tight against me. One tit was resting on my chest. One leg was draped over mine. Her pussy was against my thigh.

"I love you, bro." She said dreamily. "That was wonderful."

"I love you back, sis." I murmured softly in my contentment.

We drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long, but a couple of hours anyway. I was dreaming about Sandi. In my dream my sister had her legs over my shoulders. Her hot pussy was open for me, and I was plunging my fuck pole in and out of her tight twat. Faster and harder. She grabbed my shoulders to hang on. She kept yanking on my shoulders. Why was she doing that?

"Gary! Gary! Wake up, dammit! Get your ass up now!"

I opened my eyes to realize that Sandi was shaking my shoulders for real. "What's going on?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"We both fell asleep. It's dark outside. Mom and Dad will be getting home soon! We can't let them find us like this! Get up now. Go take a shower. And hurry, I need to clean up too!"

I rolled off of her bed and stumbled to my feet. I gathered my clothes and looked over at Sandi. So beautiful and sexy. Her hair was all tangled up and she was crusted with dried cum. I looked down at myself and saw I had a messy crust and globs of dried cum matted into my chest and pubic hair.

Sandi was so panicked that she didn't even look at me. She grabbed some shorts and a sweatshirt from her dresser drawer. While she got dressed, she looked around. "Fuck, this room stinks! And my bed's a mess. I've gotta get this straightened up. Get your ass in the shower now!"

As I ran out of her room, I saw her go over to the windows and open them both wide to let fresh air in and dilute the smell of sex, sperm and pussy juice.

I quickly showered and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I walked back into her room. Her bed was straightened out and things looked pretty normal to me. "Okay, sis. I'm done. The shower's all yours. What can I help you do?"

"I think I've got most of it. I had to change out the bed sheets. Your cum was all over them. They're in the laundry. I hope Mom doesn't wonder why I'm doing laundry this late. Oh, well... I've gotta go get a quick shower now."

Sandi looked around her room some more. She stopped and her eyes got big. She pointed at the headboard. "Oh fuck, Gary! There's a big glob of dried cum stuck on my headboard. Would you clean that up for me while I get myself washed up? Please?"

"Sure thing, sis. Let me get a wet washcloth." I followed Sandi into the bathroom. I grabbed a washcloth from the linen closet. While I stood at the sink getting the cloth wet, I watched her stripping off her clothes as the shower warmed up. Damn, she looked so fine. I turned off the water and went to give her a hug. She gave me a quick hug in return. But when I leaned down to kiss her, she pushed me away. "Not now, Gary. We don't have time for this shit. Get my headboard cleaned up and let me get in the shower."

I felt chastised. With my head down, I quickly walked over to her room. It didn't take much to get the last trace of my cum cleaned up. I hoped it was the last trace anyway. I walked back to the bathroom to rinse out the washcloth and put it on the towel rack. The shower walls were transparent glass. Sandi had her hair all lathered up with shampoo. She had another wash cloth and was scrubbing all the dried cum off of her tits, belly and thick pubic hair. I just stood there admiring her sexiness.

Then Sandi realized I was staring at her. "Get out of here, you pervert! Let me get cleaned up. We can talk tomorrow."

I shook my head and went to my room and climbed into bed. Sandi finished her shower. After a few minutes, I heard the door to her room shut. About 20 minutes later, I heard a car drive up and Mom and Dad came in. "Hey you guys, we're home." Mom called out to us. We didn't answer. "Hmph, I guess they're already asleep. Must have been a tough day at school." Dad remarked to Mom.

I tried to go to sleep, but my mind kept spinning. I felt kind of guilty. Was what we did wrong? It can't be wrong. It felt so good. I seemed now I was closer than ever to my sister, Sandi.

But did she feel the same way? Or was she embarrassed by it? She really liked it while we were doing it. But would she want to do it again? She said she did.

But that was earlier. And then we fell asleep. And just a few minutes ago I wanted to give her a kiss and she pushed me away. Will I ever learn to do things right with a girl? Can I ever feel comfortable around a girl that isn't my sister? What about her friend Diane that said she wanted to get to know me?

I tossed and turned for several hours and finally fell asleep.

12