My Sister Sandi and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how to act or what I should say. "Y-yea...Yeah... a lot..." I groaned. I stared openly at her crotch. Sandi didn't move her legs at all and just let me look at her pleasure zone all I wanted. She could tell it was really turning me on. So she opened her legs even wider. I saw her move her knee on the bed back more, which pulled the crotch of her bikini farther over. That exposed more pussy and more of her light red cunt hairs for me.

Wow! My boner was one of those raging hard, so stiff it hurts erections. It was a feel-good hurt, but almost like it was going to burst. You know that kind of stiffy, don't you? My cock knob was throbbing and pounding. I was transfixed and stared boldly at my beautiful sister's crotch. I moved my hand down and gripped my boner through my shorts and squeezed it.

Sandi bit her lower lip as she spoke again, "I bet it feels really good, huh? Jacking off? I bet you probably shoot a lot of cum. You got big balls, bro. I can tell... So you probably got a lot of cum in your balls. Shoot a lot of cum, do you?'

Her words turned me on even more, almost putting me in a frenzy. Groaning, I began to slowly jerk my raging prick through my shorts. I know now that she liked that. And it was okay. And I wanted to know what she'd say or do next.

"Oh yeah, it f-feels so good, Sandi. It shoots out in big spurts... so much... "

Cutting me off, she blurted out, "Show me your boner, OK? Please? It's a fucking big one. I can tell that already from looking at your pants. I want to see your big dick, show me your boner! I'm not going to tell anyone. I promise! Gary, would you pull down your shorts and show me your stiff dick?"

The only way I can describe that moment is absolutely electrifying. I was excited and aroused beyond words. I almost couldn't speak, but I gasped out, "Y-yeah... sure sis... sure... I'll take my pants off and show you my boner if you take your bottoms off and show me your pussy... I won't tell anybody either!"

She immediately responded, "Okay, okay. I will! Wanna see my titties too? You've never seen real titties. You can now! Do you want to see them?" I stupidly just nodded my head up and down. I couldn't even speak right then.

So, Sandi had asked me, well she actually told me, to expose her my boner to her. I was certainly going to obey her request. I finally untangled my legs and got up on my knees. I was beside myself with excitement. I slowly started to push my shorts down.

I breathlessly watched my sister. At the same time that I was beginning to lower my shorts, Sandi, with a shocking eagerness, rolled backwards onto her back. She put her legs in the air and with her delicious little ass squirming and legs flailing, she wriggled out of her swim suit bottom. With her foot, she flicked it across the room to her desk.

As my shorts went down, my boner sprung up stiffly, bobbing up and down with my heartbeat. I got my pants slid down over my ass and in the front. My balls were exposed. They were flopping down heavily, hanging low and loose. I stopped pushing my shorts down at my knees. I was still on my knees and my shorts could go no further.

I was flustered for a moment. I didn't want to take my eyes off of Sandi's naked pussy for a single second, but then I went ahead and got off the bed. I stood up and took my shorts off the rest of the way. There I stood completely naked, staring at my sister lying on her back with her legs spread. That exposed her pussy and the thick patch of light red hair that covered it.

I moved my feet wide apart so my balls could hang and swing free. I leaned back a little and jutted my erection out towards her, and veins in my erect cock pulsed with desire. My bulging boner pointed up at an angle, and my big cock knob had turned a dark shade of purple from all the blood that rushed into it. It was so fucking hard. You could've hung a bath towel off of it and it would have still stayed at that angle.

After she kicked her swimsuit bottom across the room, Sandi laid there on her back for a few seconds and stared at my pulsing erection. She rose up and sat cross-legged in front of me. As she reached back to unfasten her top, her tits pushed forward against the restraint of her bikini top. She fumbled with the catch for a couple of seconds. She arched her back and pushed her titties at me, then her top fell loose.

Sandi tossed her bra over by her panties. There they were - her beautiful firm titties were free and out in the open for me to stare at. They were so nice! Her nipples were pink stubs, each surrounded by a nice brown areola. They stuck out proudly. They were hard and erect. I was awestruck. I ogled them as I slowly stroked my hard prick.

Sandi slowly leaned back and rested on her elbows. Her firm breasts pointed upward. She raised her knees and spread her legs far apart. As she did so, her eyes locked on to my jutting, big-knobbed boner. Wide-eyed, she gasped out, "Oh my God, what a fucking dick! It's huge! What a fantastic fucking cock! Wow!"

Me, I was speechless. A feeling just seized me. Standing there beside her bed, I loomed over my thoroughly aroused sister. Sandi stared at all of my 6 ft, 205 lbs. of hard muscled nakedness and my huge erection. I felt so masculine and powerful.

I watched as my sister squeezed her tits with both hands. As she fondled them, it appeared to me that she did that kind of absentmindedly, because she continued to stare at my cock. Sandi spoke rapidly with gasps between her words. "Wow, Gary... you got a great body... your fucking balls are HUGE, even bigger than I thought... fuck Gary..." she gasped at me.

It was those moments really, with Sandi's excited, uninhibited words, that I finally gained my self-confidence. I stood there and gaped at Sandi's wide-open crotch. I had a clear view of her cunt and her ass crack below it with her darker brown ass hole just below her juicy cunt.

Her pussy was covered with red pubic curls that were just slightly darker than the long red hair on her head. Her pussy was beautiful. It was so hairy. Wisps of those dark red curls disappeared down into the crack of her ass.

Sandi had perfect fleshy cunt lips and her pussy glistened with the wetness that oozed out from between those luscious pussy lips. It seeped down and moistened her brown anal pucker. "Oh, mannnn..." I groaned in pleasure.

"Gary, your big dick..." Sandi moaned. I stood there and stroked my boner from balls to knob as I stared at her wet, hairy cunt and her beautiful tits. I watched while her left hand continued to pinch her own nipples, one after the other. Her right hand slipped down between her legs. She smiled seductively at me as she rubbed her pussy very slowly. "I'm wet... Gary, you got me all wet..." Sandi gasped in arousal.

As I listened to her moan the way she did, I almost shot my cumload right then. But I wanted to hold my cum inside until the last possible moment. My boner jerked and throbbed so hard, I gritted my teeth, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck..." I groaned as I stroked my aching fuckstick furiously. A large amount of clear pre-cum flowed from my piss-hole, and my hand slid effortlessly up and down my hard pole.

"Ohhh, yeahhh, go baby, go... Jerk it! Jerk it hard for me Gary! That is so fucking hot!" Sandi said in a deep, husky sexy tone. "You know..." she went on in a sultry voice. "Girls wack off too... and we cum... we get orgasms... did you know that?"

"They do?" I never thought girls actually did that. "Really! How??" I replied.

"Just watch and I'll show you..." Sandi moaned softly.

I watched her as she rubbed, jerked, and tugged rhythmically at her pussy while she pinched and twisted her stiff nipples with her other hand. Sandi moaned lowly as she penetrated her pussy with her middle finger. Then she whimpered as she sped up her movements.

I stared in amazement as she moved her middle finger rapidly in and out of her juicy twat. Speaking softly, she said "I'm doing it now. I'm masturbating. I'm finger fucking myself. I'm jilling my pussy for you, Gary! Right now... I'm about to cum!"

Then louder, "Yes! I gonnna make myself cum! You cum for me, too! OK, Gary? I want to see your stiff cock shoot cum! It'll feel really good.... we can both cum... nobody is going to know!"

By then I knew I was going to cum anyway, and it drove me wild to hear her say it. To hear her ask me for it. For her to want it so much. My own sister was 'making' me jack off for her! I desperately wanted to blow my load in front of my beautiful sister Sandi. "Okay, okay... I'm close... about to cum..."

She cut me off with, "Not yet! Move closer... up here next to me... so I can see better. I want to see it shoot... okay?" She wanted to see my cum spurt out in the worst way, and the sooner the better for her. I was excited beyond all description, at the same time nervous. Even though she wanted me to, I didn't know how she would react to my jizz spurting and spraying everywhere. Would she like it, or just find it gross?

I slowly stepped even closer towards her. I cupped my filled balls in my left hand and jacked my hard cock faster with my right hand. I heard the wet noises my hand made as I spread my pre-cum all over my dick's head and shaft. "I'm about to cum. And it's... it's going to shoot everywhere...," I moaned as my orgasm approached.

"That's okay... I want to see it shoot... and... and... I... I want to feel it too... okay?" Sandi pleaded with me.

Well, I couldn't refuse a command like that! I climbed onto the narrow side of the bed and knelt beside her. I noticed that the bed was jiggling. It was jiggling because Sandi's ass was bouncing up and down as she rapidly fingered her hot wet pussy!

I stared as my sexy sister vigorously massaged her cunt, while she watched me slide my hand the full length of my cock. I decided to move over to the other side of her on the bed where there was more room. But to do that, I had to go over and across her as she laid there frigging her twat.

When I put my first leg over, I had one knee on each side of her head as I faced toward her upraised knees. My stiff cock jutted out and wagged from my movement. My big balls hung down and as I momentarily straddled her head, I accidentally dragged my ball sack lightly across her face. I got all the way across, and I knelt beside her, looking down at her sexy nude body.

"S-sorry Sandi, I didn't mean to, uh..." I stuttered. I thought that she may not have wanted me to touch her.

Her sudden giggling cut me off, "Wow! I... I liked that... wow! Your balls sure hang down... they tickled my nose!"

As I knelt next to her, my stiff erect cock jutted over her tits. "Man, oh man... fuck!" Sandi gasped, staring at my cock. She twisted herself towards me, and the side of one of her firm tits pushed against my thigh. She squirmed and rolled on the bed so that she was facing me. Then she raised her upper leg and revealed more of her pussy. Her juice soaked hairy crotch was wide open for me to look at.

I instantly gripped my dick and began jacking off again. Long and slow at first, I spread my flowing pre-cum juices all over it. I wanted to edge a bit and not shoot my cumload too quickly. I figured that once I shot my sperm, it was all going to be over. Maybe she wouldn't want me to touch her after. And I desperately wanted to see if she'd let me feel her tits and pussy, so I strained hard not to cum. I stared at her hairy crotch and fantastic tits as I jerked my boner.

Sandi leaned over on one elbow and twisted towards me; one hand buried between her legs. As she massaged her cunt and fingered herself, she made all kinds of sounds - she whimpered with excitement, she gasped with her self-pleasure, and she moaned with horniness while she watched me as I slid my hand up and down my stiff prick.

Sandi gasped with a breathy excitement. "Can I do it, Gary? Let me feel your boner... please? Let me jerk you off, okay?" she asked.

"And will you let me feel your pussy and your tits? Please, can I do that, too?"

"Sure, I want you to do that. But I really, really want to jack your stiff hard dick!"

Wow! It was just what I hoped for! My sister wanted to whack my boner off! I quickly removed my hands from my cock and let it stick straight out forward over her body. She pulled her hand away from her muff. It was slick with her own pussy juice. She reached over and clutched my hardness in her hand.

I gasped and my whole body tensed even more. The veins in my erect cock were pulsing with each of my rapid heartbeats. My prick throbbed and twitched in her hand. I had never felt a girl's hand on my bare cock before. It felt so good. I groaned.

Sandi's small hand felt so cool and soothing on my hot, stiff, throbbing meat. Her hand was so very wet it was almost dripping from her pussy juice. She just held my hard cock tight in her hand. She didn't stroke it, but just pulled it towards her. In her little hand it looked massive. She held my erection tight, then she slowly slid her hand up and down my big shaft. Her strokes were slow and light.

"Wowwwww," she whispered a couple of times as she squeezed it a little tighter. It was as if she wanted to check on its hardness. "Maannnn, you have a beautiful cock, Gary! Geez it's so fucking hard! But it feels so smooth and velvety too." Sandi was talking, purring, and murmuring the whole time as she admired my rigid man pole. I loved it!

Soon, Sandi slipped her other hand between my legs and cradled my balls in her hand, cupping them. She lifted them gently. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were glazed from her horniness. She lightly flopped my nuts up and down as if weighing them. Then she rolled them in her hand, and then she squeezed a little bit. I tensed in pleasure.

"Sorry, Gary. Was that too hard? Is that alright, or did I hurt you?" she whimpered.

"Didn't hurt. That feels so... fuckin' good... oh damn, feels so good! I love it!" I groaned out, and she gave me a look and a smile as she giggled.

Sandi laid on her side as she massaged my balls with one hand and stroked my boner with her other. She moved her hand in long slow strokes.

"You have a big set of jizz bags... there's lots of cum in these nuts..." Sandi rattled on. "I like all the hair you have on your belly and crotch and nut sack..." She murmured softly as she fondled and squeezed my balls. She was talking more to herself than to me. She seemed to be thinking aloud as she explored her own brother's heavy balls.

She tugged gently at my nut sack and asked if it felt good. I moaned a soft "Oh, hell yes!" I gritted my teeth as I suppressed my desire to cum. Fascinated, I watched and felt her exploration of my lower body area. My own sister's hand jacked my erection. She slid her hand up slowly up my hard, thick shaft. She rubbed, squeezed and slowly twisted my big round cock head.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she moaned. I only half way listened to her murmurs. I had gotten eager and bold from my arousal. I slowly slipped my left hand to rest on the inside of her thigh near her hot crotch. I felt her shiver from my touch. Then Sandi opened her legs wider. She pulled her knees up and back so far that the one leg closest to me came back and rested on my thigh with her knee against my side and abs.

"Go ahead... feel my pussy! Do you like my pussy, Gary? Rub it, okay. Please, rub it." With that encouragement, I eagerly I moved my hand up onto her wide open crotch and slid my fingertips through her soft wet pussy hair and over her fleshy pussy lips. "Oh yeah, Gary! Like that! Play with my pussy!"

I was on fire! Sandi, my sister was massaging my balls and stroking my hard prick. I was rubbing her wet hairy pussy with my left hand, and I knew that it was okay as I did it. With my right hand I began to squeeze her tits and rub her stiff nipples.

"Oh yeah! Do my tits! Pinch my nipples... harder!" she squealed. Then she said in her sexy voice, "I... I... really like this... the two of us together..." She kind of gasped for air. I noticed every time my fingers bumped over that protruding little bulge at the top of her pussy she lurched and squealed. "That's the spot, Gary, Rub my pleasure bump."

Her bare ass moved around and up and down. She pushed her wet pussy hard against my hand. A wonderful aroma of hot pussy juices and slick pre-cum from my throbbing prick filled her bedroom.

"Put your fingers inside... finger fuck me!" Sandi groaned. I slipped my middle finger into her steaming hot, slick, tight pussy hole and began plunging it in and out. Her fuck hole was so wet, so slippery and so hot, it made squishing noises as I stroked my finger in her hot cunt.

She began to thrust her crotch up hard against my hand and my penetrating finger. Her firm ass bounced up and down. I finger fucked her faster and faster. "Two! Two fingers! Put two fingers inside me!" she gasped out.

When I put my second finger in Sandi's tight wet fuck hole, she moved her other hand onto my cock. She began to jack my throbbing prick faster and harder with both hands. I groaned aloud. "Oh, yeahhh! Jack it, sis! Jack it harder! I going to cum! But be careful, or I'm gonna cum all over you!"

"OMIGOD! Fuck yeah! Cum on me! Spray your hot cum all over me!" she yelled.

We were seriously whacking each other off. My two fingers were deep into her pussy, and she humped herself hard onto my hand as I stroked her faster and faster. I felt my balls get ready to unload. My cumload churned and got ready to blow. Even more clear thick pre-cum welled out of my cock head, oozed over my knob and flowed down my shaft. It coated Sandi's stroking hand. "Is that cum? Are you cumming?!" she almost shouted.

"No... no... no... not yet," I stammered and gasped. There was no way in hell I could hold my sperm load as long while she jacked my cock so eagerly as I could if I had been stroking it myself. I continually groaned aloud, and my ass writhed and clenched in my pre-orgasm ecstasy.

Through clenched teeth I moaned, "Ahh damn!... Fuck!" Instinctively, I began fucking my stiff rod into her hands. My ass rocked back and forth. My pre-cum flowed even more. As she yanked my cock and I fucked her hands, it flung off my cock knob and splattered onto her and me. I was consumed in my need to blow my cum load.

I stopped fingering her cunt and with that hand I reached around and clutched her ass cheek tightly. My fingertips rested in the crack of her ass. Her ass crack was sopping wet from her flowing pussy juices. I squeezed her ass cheeks with one hand and her tits with the other. As I bucked my ass and cock back and forth, her hips and bottom thrashed and writhed wildly.

I have a strong, sturdy cock and I like to have it yanked, twisted, and jerked rough and fast. This couldn't have been more perfect for me. Sandi slammed one hand up and down my erection fast and squeezed it hard with it while she stroked. She had her other thumb and forefinger circled tightly just below my turgid purple prick head, and she squeezed in rhythm with her stroking.

"Gary, you're not cumming yet? Are, are you su-sure? What is this coming out of your cock hole?" Sandi panted. She thought my pre-cum that flowed out of my piss hole and spattered over both of us was my ejaculation.

"No... no... not cumming yet... almost..." I moaned.

I was afraid I might worry her. There is a lot of raw power to a 205 lb., naked, muscular boy who knelt beside her and bucked in a frenzy. A guy who stabbed his big hard fuck bone relentlessly into his sister's hands. I groaned, I gasped, and I made all kinds of loud noises. You would think it would have scared her, but my horny sister seemed to feed off my own erotic frenzy. She liked my animal-like powerful hand fuck.

Sandi's eyes got a wild look. Her mouth was open so she could breathe deeply in her excitement. She moaned along with me and continued to stroke my stiff dick savagely from balls to knob. She was totally focused on my cock. My sister was a natural, her hand strokes met my cock thrusts one for one. It was as if she sensed my animal need to blow jizz, and it became her need too.