My Sister Sandi and Me

Story Info
An unexpected encounter with my beautiful sister Sandi.
9.2k words
4.56
42.1k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's what happened to me. It all started because my older sister Sandi saw that I had a boner through my sweat pants one time.

I guess it turned her on and got her curious, because I found out that she wanted to see it in the open.

"Gary, would you pull down your shorts and show me your stiff dick?" she asked.

What a turn on! Here's how it happened:

I had just turned eighteen and was a new freshman at San Diego Mesa College on a football scholarship. I lived at home and just drove to class every day. I was already a fairly good sized guy. Six feet tall, and 205 lbs. of solid muscle. And I'm not bad looking if I do say so myself. Dark red hair and green eyes - a family trait, I guess. Back in high school, the girls liked me and would flirt with me, too. But I was very shy and too nervous around them, so I didn't get to go out with many girls, let alone get to fool around with them.

In college, I was eager as all get out, but not very assertive. Yes, I was painfully shy and so girls were hard for me to get with. To make things worse, I also had, and still have, the sex drive of a bull in rut. I'd get an erection just from looking at a girl in a small bikini or tight shorts. I was too embarrassed by my rising dick to stay around the girls very long. So I'd turn red and stammer and then walk away. I would find somewhere private so I could jack off. I'd do that at least 3 or 4 times a day for relief. If I was extremely aroused, I'd jack off 4 or 5 times in less than an hour, blowing one load after another, sometimes two or three big loads with the same erection.

My sister Sandi was nineteen and she was a sophomore at San Diego State University. She was more outgoing and wilder than me by a long shot. Though she often used bad language and acted like a worldly slut, Sandi and I were close and shared a lot of the events in our lives.

She is five feet two inches tall and has long light red hair. She usually kept it in a pony tail. I don't think she knew (or maybe she did) that girls with pony tails are one of my little attractions. Like me, Sandi has very bright green eyes. She's really built too, with medium round tits, a slender waist, trim legs and a firm shapely butt.

During the infrequent times that we were home alone, Sandi shared some of our life secrets. We easily felt comfortable talking about some of the more private details of our lives with each other. We trusted each other a lot!

I knew she had several boyfriends and I'd kind of ask about that and how it felt to hook up with them. I hoped that she would give me some pointers. But Sandi would just giggle and smile and give general answers, as she avoided giving me the really intimate details.

In high school, only one girl, Carol, ever let me feel her tits and rub her pussy through her shorts. It was after a Saturday night dinner and movie date. We were in my car, and I drove to a quiet make out place to park. We moved to the back seat - damn bucket seats aren't good for getting intimate. We'd been kissing and fondling each other for at least half an hour before things got really heated up.

I remember how Carol squirmed and moaned. Her nipples were stiff under her thin bra and cotton t-shirt. As I moved my hand down between her legs, I got the faint scent of her wet pussy. She was flowing enough pussy juices that the crotch of her shorts felt damp, and my already stiff cock turned into a huge erection.

As I groped Carol's tits with one hand and pressed her shorts onto her pussy with my other hand, she gripped my hard cock through my shorts. Carol squeezed her legs tightly on my hand and squirmed her shorts covered pussy against it. In her arousal, she stroked my erection faster and faster. In about 30 seconds I blew a huge load of cum into my underwear and jeans. What a mess! As I sat back to catch my breath, I forgot to keep fondling Carol's pussy. Well, that ended it for the evening. She seemed a bit embarrassed by what had just happened and asked me to take her back home.

We only had a couple more dates before we moved on. Carol never let me see her tits, feel her bare pussy, or finger her. We massaged each other through our clothes like before. And what we did those times felt so good and turned me on to no end. She always made me cum inside my pants. And one time I held back my orgasm long enough to bring her to a climax. At least I think I did.

I could only imagine what real sex would feel like. I was going crazy wanting to stick my bone in any girl's sweet honey hole and pump her full of my cum.

My sister Sandi had never seen my cock before, let alone when it was hard. Of course, she'd looked at me in my boxer briefs while I was going to or from the shower. And a couple of times I'd seen her walking between her room and the bathroom, wearing her bra and panties or wrapped in a towel. My cock would give a twitch in my pants when I saw her shapely body. But damn, she's my sister! I shouldn't have those thoughts.

She knew I was a very healthy guy from seeing the bulge in my briefs. In addition to my large size cock, I pack a nice set of balls. They're big and hang rather low. As Sandi told me later, "It looks like you're hiding a pair of lemons in those shorts!"

The first few times she caught me in my boxer briefs I was kind of embarrassed, but after a while I didn't mind and was pretty nonchalant about it. In fact, I began to enjoy it when she checked out my package. The times she saw me in my briefs she stared openly at my bulge, but the bulge was more balls than dick. My cock is normal sized when it's soft.

When I'd "catch" her in her bra and panties coming or going to the shower, getting dressed or whatever, she didn't seem to mind me seeing her in her underwear either. Actually, I think she enjoyed it too. And I remember thinking, during the times when I get a good look at her, what great tits and ass she had. And the huge turn-on I felt during the rare times that I actually saw her pussy mound and her dark pussy hair through the fabric of her panties.

In reality, I think she was letting me "catch" her, and I guess I was letting her "catch" me. In the years before when she was still living at home, seeing her in her underwear hadn't even bothered me. She was just my sister back then. But we both developed into more sexual people, I guess.

But by the time of this story, I knew something was going on with me because every time I saw Sandi in her bra with her firm tits and her nipples poking the front of her bra cups, or her tight sleek ass cupped by her panties or bathing suit, my cock would give a twitch. And especially when I caught a glimpse of her pussy through her panties, my cock meat would ache and start to grow swollen and hard. I'd have to go to my bedroom or the bathroom and rub one out.

Anyway, sometimes being alone with my sister in a small house, these things are going to occur to some degree or another. So if anything, just out of curiosity, I guess we both wanted to see what each other had. It began to get exciting.

One Friday mom and dad went to visit some friends. They wouldn't be back until almost midnight. Sandi didn't have any college classes that day. So had gone over to her girlfriend Diane's house that afternoon. Together they had gone down to the beach, which was only a few blocks away from where we lived.

I had just finished with football practice, and it was just after noon when I got home. My plans were to relax and then study a bit. I showered off my football workout stench. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and admired my muscular body and semi-hard dick a while before I put on a clean pair of gray sweat shorts. I never wore jock shorts or my boxer briefs under them when I was at home and relaxing. I usually didn't wear a shirt either, heck it was almost summer time in San Diego!

I had eaten something and was in my own bedroom just lying there on the bed doing what I always did when I was home alone back then, I fantasized about screwing some girl I knew or had seen at the beach. As my prick became erect, I got up on my knees and pulled my shorts down, freeing my stiff cock and heavy balls. I stroked my boner harder and faster. I had a bath towel on the bed ready to catch my cum loads.

I slowed my stroking pace to almost a full stop. I liked to see how long I could keep my dick hard, just on the edge before I shot my cumload. I liked to see how far my spurts could shoot and how many spurts I could pop on a load. I jacked off so much by then, I could edge for a long, long time before draining the load from my by then aching balls. My cum spurts would shoot out over three feet away and I averaged 7 to 8 big, thick spurts of jizz per ejaculation.

As my ass muscles clenched with the force of my orgasm, I loved to watch my huge cum spurts plonking down onto the towel. That sight turned me on even more and kept me horny!

My cum shots were so intense it sometimes felt like the end of my dick was blowing off! And I never had to bother with lube. As soon as I got hard and started rubbing my erection, a lot of clear pre-cum would flow out of my piss hole. I would spread that up and down my shaft as I enjoyed the feel of my hand gripping my pulsing erection.

Anyway, that day I was pounding my throbbing hard cock and fast when I heard the front door open and close. I panicked because I had a raging boner ready to shoot cum. Sandi had a habit of not knocking on my bedroom door before barging in. I pulled my shorts back up over my throbbing erection and flopped down onto my stomach to hide it. I laid there, frustrated from my denied orgasm. And I forgot about the towel spread out on the bed which I was then laying on top of but not completely hiding with my body.

Sure enough, my door just popped open and there was Sandi. "Hey, what's up?" she asked.

"Oh nothing much, sis. Just resting after practice. You been down to the beach, huh?"

Kind of lame, but that was all I could come up with in the moment. I remember she was wearing an open-front beach coverup which even begin to cover her tiny little white bikini. And it wasn't long enough to cover her ass either. She had a big beach tote bag hanging from her shoulder. I glanced at her tits then I stole a quick look at her crotch. Her pussy mound bulged the front of her white bikini bottoms and revealed a very definitely delicious looking camel toe.

Sandi gave me a strange look. She glanced at me, then at the towel, then back at me. Then said with a little smile, "Yeah, I went with Diane. Hey, come over to my room and let's talk. I think Diane wants to get to know you. I'll tell you what she said." In my frustrated state, I couldn't think of anything to say.

With that she turned and went into her bedroom across the hall and closed her door. As she walked away, I stared at her swinging backside and thought to myself, "Wow. Her ass looks great!" It turned me on, but all I could do was shake my head at myself for thinking what I was thinking.

I waited a couple of minutes until my erection had mostly subsided to just a semi-hard hunk of meat. Then I got up and just walked right into Sandi's bedroom. I guess I wasn't ever much for knocking either.

I was excited to hear that this girl Diane wanted to talk to me. I always thought that Diane was gorgeous. And I'd always had the hots for her. She was one of my jacking off fantasies, but I was too shy to approach her. I didn't think she'd go for me anyway. I know now I that had severe self-confidence problems back then when it came to the opposite sex. Except with my sister. I was always comfortable around her.

Anyway, I moved across the hall and pushed open Sandi's door. I stepped in and closed the door behind me like I always did. Like we were about to discuss Top Secret stuff or something. I walked over and stood close to her. She was sitting on her bed as she always did, with one leg sprawled out to one side hanging over the side of the bed, her other leg bent, and her foot tucked up under her bottom.

I just stood there motionless and silent for a moment, staring at her tits that were barely covered by her tiny bikini top. Always before when we sat on one of our beds and talked, we were more fully clothed and didn't really think much about each other's bodies.

Sandi was staring at me too as I stood there shirtless, in just my sweat shorts. She had a strange look on her face. Her expression was sort of a seeing-you-in-a-new-light kind of look. She was slowly taking my whole body in from head to toe. It was like she noticed my chest muscles, six-pack abs and my muscled legs for the first time. Then she kind of shook her head to clear her thoughts. As usual, she patted the bed with her hand for me to sit beside her.

I moved over and joined her on the bed in our old, familiar gossip positions. I sat on my butt facing her with my ankles crossed up close to my ass, my knees apart and my hands on my thighs. I leaned back up against the headboard. I eagerly asked her, "What did Diane say? She said she likes me?"

Sandi began telling me first how she thought Diane was only using her to get to meet me, that she didn't like that, but yeah, Diane said she liked you, and so on and so on. I was listening raptly and thinking about Diane, but I was also very aware of Sandi's half-naked body the whole time.

Her nice firm C-cup titties looked like they were going to poke holes through the front of her top, her erect nipples straining hard against that little bikini bra thing. That top was really being put to the test for sure. My eyes lingered a bit on where the nubs of her nipples showed through the white fabric.

"Do you like her? Do you want to meet up with her? Maybe go out or something? What do you think, Gary?" Sandi's voice droned on.

I caught myself and my eyes flicked off her tits and back up to hers. "Yeah, I think I'd like to meet up with Diane. But do you think she's trying to go through me to get to one of MY friends? Could you help me get to know her?" I answered stupidly and my eyes wandered back to Sandi's tits.

I'd never really seen so close to almost naked tits before, not even at the beach. I thought to myself, "Is her top that thin, or is it just too small or too tight?" I checked out her body pretty openly, and I noticed her smooth tummy with its 'innie' navel. I saw the fine peach fuzz hair on her tummy. And on her thighs, too.

Sandi's belly and thigh hair was so fine I could only see it because of the angle of the sun light coming through the window. Wow, that was a turn on! But my heart almost stopped when my eyes drifted down to Sandi's wide open crotch.

Her crotch bulged and her pussy mound seemed to be pushing out against the thin fabric of the crotch of her bikini bottom. The same type of thin fabric that was making her nipples so prominent up top.

Sandi's pussy mound looked so soft, but what drove me wild was the way that she was sitting with the narrow white crotch of her bikini bottom pulled slightly to one side. I could see little wisps of red, silken pubic hair curling out from the edge of the fabric.

I saw the slightly darker flesh of her labia - the edge of her sweet pussy meat. I groaned mentally to myself. That view had a rapid effect on me. My mouth got dry, and I couldn't swallow. My heart pounded with excitement, and I began to breathe rapidly. I became extremely aroused. I couldn't help it, no way I could help it. I felt my chest get hot as blood surged into my cock, forcing it to become erect. It quickly became fat and swollen. I started getting a massive boner. In front of my sister!

Sandi had hardly taken her eyes from mine as she talked, and I know now she had been watching me stare at her pussy the whole time. But still my beautiful sexy sister had never moved an inch from her spread-leg position.

I began to burn red in my face with embarrassment as my boner continued to rise. I shifted around on my sister's bed. The way I was sitting, I couldn't hide my hard-on. And I couldn't move to hide it without her noticing. In fact, I was in the worst possible position as I was totally exposed if Sandi looked down.

Then she did just that. Her eyes flicked down to the crotch off my sweat shorts and froze, locked onto my bulge. Her eyes got big. My cock was a full-blown raging hard-on. Right there in front of my sister!

When it's soft, my prick is about five inches long. But when erect it grows to over seven inches long. And I swear that day it was at least eight inches of throbbing meat caused by Sandi making me so aroused. And it was achingly thick - over two and a half inches in diameter - almost seven inches around the biggest part at the knob. My pulsing hard boner was pushing out and straining against the fabric of my shorts. My whole erection was angled to the side and that's all that kept my cock's head from forcing itself out from under my waistband.

I was mortified. I felt my face burning red hot as Sandi stared at my erection, clearly visible inside the stretched fabric of my sweat shorts. Her voice trailed off and she kind of stuttered, with her words slowing and her voice becoming quieter.

"... so Gary, she wants to... to go out with you, maybe... um... uh... I can have her... come over here to visit, you guys can... get together..." And then Sandi fell silent. After about 10 seconds of her staring at my crotch between my spread knees, she giggled and spoke.

"Maaaaan.... what a fuckin' boner!" With my knees apart like they were, my boner was visibly outlined under my shorts as I sat there leaning back against the headboard of Sandi's bed. I began to straighten my legs and sat forward so I could stand up and get away as fast as I could.

Embarrassed, I stammered out something like, 'S-so sorry sis, I can't help it. It just happens sometimes. And I... you are... I mean... well..." Then I couldn't find any more words to say. I tried to get my legs untangled so I could escape from her room.

Sandi cut me off and blurted out, "Stay where you are, Gary! You were looking at my pussy, weren't you? My pussy got your dick hard, didn't it?"

I stopped moving. My voice cracked and all I could manage was a weak-assed, "Yeahhh, I was..."

"You've never seen a pussy before? Not with any of your girlfriends, huh? Man, oh man."

"N-no... No, never..." My face was burning red with embarrassment.

"What about breasts? You ever seen tits before?"

"N-n-n-no," I stuttered. "Well, in magazines, of course. But not for real."

"Stay here, Gary... Stay right here with me," she commanded. But her words weren't angry, or like she was offended. They were casual, just like an observation, she was so cool about it. But of course I was really, really self-conscious and embarrassed.

All of a sudden, after all those other times that we talked in generalities, Sandi began to confide in me about sexual things.

"Umm, well... don't worry, I've seen a guy's boner before. It wasn't as big as yours. From what I can tell underneath your shorts, anyway. I think you've got a big one," she said. Her eyes continued to flick back and forth from my face to my hard on.

I saw the tip of her tongue slip across her lips, wetting them. Like she was hungry or something. I don't think she knew she even did that.

"One guy, all I did was touch it. He had his pants unzipped and his dick was out. I put my hand around his hardon and just squeezed it a little bit, and he began shooting cum. It got all over the front of his shirt..."

Sandi was rambling on in increasing excitement. She talked about guy's cocks and them shooting cum and even a bit about fucking a couple guys. I could tell she was turned on, too. But her low-voiced yet breathing-hard rambling calmed me down and relaxed me from my initial panic.

All of a sudden, Sandi said something like: "Hey, Gary. You jack off a lot, don't you? Tell me, please. I won't say anything to anyone. See, I know you were jacking off when I came home..." She went on as casually as if we were speaking of a school thing, but she began talking in a more husky, sexy voice. She was speaking rapidly. I could tell that she was getting aroused and excited.