My Sister Sandi and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I knelt there beside her, I reached the point of no return. Suddenly, I just couldn't hold back any more. A deep, guttural groan burst from me as I squeezed my muscular ass hard and plunged my throbbing dick farther into her hands. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" I bellowed as the first thick, white spurt of cum ripped powerfully up from my balls and out of my prick's piss hole.

"Shoot it! Shoot it, Gary!" she yelled as she jacked savagely on my fuck pole. She removed her other hand from my prick head just as a monster rope of thick, white jizz exploded from my knob. It rushed out with force and shot at least three feet away and over her nakedness. A big blob of thick white cum plopped onto the pillow and bed on the other side of her. She pulled my stiff cock towards her just as a second monster jizz wad splatted hot, wet, and moist onto her face and into her hair and onto her neck!

Sandi squealed in erotic delight. "Yes! That's it! I love it! Her hand pushed my erection upwards and another huge, bright, pearl-white geyser of jizz flew high into the air. It flopped wetly back down onto her proudly exposed tits. My bone jerked and spurted uncontrollably. I threw my head back and squeezed my ass muscles hard with each orgasmic spasm. With energy, I forced each spurt up through my cock's tube and out the opening in its head. My cum shot out of my knob and splattered all over my sister, the bed and the pillow. A big splat even smacked onto the headboard and oozed down.

As my cum wads blew from my knob, I could hear Sandi wailing "Oh my fuck! Omigod... fuck!' She quickly pulled and angled my spurting rod down towards her body. Thick hot ropes of white jizz flopped onto her tits and her flat belly and ran in streams down the sides of her body. What an erotic, exciting and savage prick jerk she had given me. Wow!

In my orgasmic excitement, I squeezed her ass harder and accidentally pushed my middle finger up to the first knuckle into her puckered but pussy juice lubricated ass hole. Sandi writhed in ecstasy. "Omigod! I'm cumming! Fuck yeah, I'm cumming!" she squealed. She arched her back and thrust her flowing pussy and firm ass up into the air, with my middle finger still inside her other hole.

Sandi continued to yank on my cock. I groaned like an enraged bull with each huge spurt of my massive cumload. My finger popped free of her little brown rosebud hole. I watched her ass writhe and grind on the bed as she squeezed her thighs tightly together. Then she creamed her cunt in climax as I completed giving her a monster cum bath.

I slowed down my thrusting and gulped big breaths of air. Even after I shot my cum load, my prick stayed stiff in her hand, and yet more thick white jizz oozed out of my knob and down my shaft. I gasped out, "Geez, Sandi... Holy Fuck!" I felt weak and kind woozy from such a powerful, prolonged, intense ejaculation.

Sandi's big green eyes stared at all the jizz on her tits. She was fascinated by the amount of cum splattered over her naked body. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly, her nipples were erect and coated in thick creamy jizz. I'll never forget that view.

She still held my rigid, cum-soaked boner tightly in one hand. She smiled dreamily as she ran the fingertips of her other hand lazily through the big gobs of white cream on her stomach. Then her eyes closed, and she let out a long, slow sigh in her post orgasmic bliss.

I got very turned on by the sight of a long, thick, white glob of my cum that was draped across her throat, and more of my cum glazed her chest and belly. I loved seeing the spattered blobs of jizz on her face. I panted slowly and closed my eyes as she slowly stroked my slippery but deflating boner.

I felt movement, the bed rocked gently, and Sandi suddenly moaned slowly. I opened my eyes to see her use her thumb and finger to pick up a big blob of my thick white cum from between her tits. She stared at it in wonder for a couple of seconds, then she slowly brought it up to face. She held it under her nose and sniffed it. "Hmm, that smells interesting. Kind of musky. And a tiny bit like bleach. I think I'm going to like it," she murmured to herself.

"Fuck, she's not really going to put that in her mouth, is she?" I thought to myself. I didn't know whether to be grossed out or aroused. Well, arousal won out as I watched my sister drop that big dollop of cum onto her tongue. Sandi closed her mouth and I saw her kind of slosh it around inside with her tongue. She savored the taste and smiled in delight as she moaned again. "Fuck me, that tastes so fucking good! Gary, I love the taste of your cum!" She smiled sexily at me.

"But I haven't had a taste of you yet. That's not fair!" I said kind of petulantly. But I smiled at her as I said that. And she knew I was only pretending to be annoyed.

"Oh, then. Let's see how this tastes..." Sandi smiled as she moved her other hand down to her pussy. She frowned a bit in concentration as she worked three - yes, three! - fingers slowly into her lovely pussy. She worked them around inside her cunt hole and gathered up some of her thick nectar. She kept her fingers curled as she pulled them dripping out of her hot hole. "Lay down on your back beside me, Gary" she directed.

I obeyed her command and looked over at her with excitement. "Open your mouth now," she said. When I did so, she raised her hand and dripped at least a teaspoon of thick, clear and oh so tasty pussy juice onto my tongue. I groaned with pleasure as I tasted her sexuality. She let me lick her fingers and suck them clean until there was nothing left there to taste.

Then she used her hands to spread more of my cum in a circular pattern all over her beautiful firm titties and her stiff erect nipples. Then Sandi reached over to grasp my big cock with her left hand once again. She closed her eyes as she moved her cum slickened right hand down to her furry mound. She started rubbing and massaging it.

She gently tugged at her pussy, then pushed her long middle finger between her pussy and deep into her hot juicy cunt. "I liked it. Oh god, I fucking liked it, Gary! Fuck! That was so fucking hot... I need to cum again... oh, fuck... Yes, I want to cum againnnnn!" She shouted hoarsely in her continued state of arousal.

Her hoarse gasps also aroused me. As my cock grew, I don't think she realized that she took her hand off of it. She moved that had to join her other hand at her pussy. I watched as Sandi rapidly finger fucked her swollen, hairy, wet muff again faster and faster.

First with one finger, then two and finally she plunged three fingers rapidly in and out of her streaming cunt! With her other hand, she pushed one finger against her little pleasure bud and diddled it with a short, rapid blurry motion. I saw her body get all tensed up, as yet another orgasm built up.

"Fuck yes, Gary! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!" Sandi bucked her ass high as she clenched her legs hard, squeezing her own hand tight with her fingers still inside her fuck hole. She had several orgasmic spasms before she sighed and relaxed. She opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

Watching and listening to Sandi fuck herself to that strong orgasm made my turgid pole start to grow back to its earlier hardness.

Then Sandi looked back down at my growing prick. "Look at that! Geez, Gary! You still have a big fuckin' boner... Son of a bitch!" Sandi gasped hoarsely. "Let's see if we can take care of that again!

I looked at Sandi. She was flushed from her just finished orgasm. My cum that she had spread all over her tits and body was beginning to dry up. She reached over to stroke my cock again. I groaned with my returning arousal...