All Comments on 'My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
gametime279gametime2797 months ago

Great story. Did the original posting not include what happened Monday? I remember wishing to find out what happened after.

GraecaGraeca7 months ago

wow I exploded at the meeting with the unicorn tee shorts on your sister, this story starts excellent with love and involuntary seduction I hope you will fuck your teasing sister hard

YouDareMeYouDareMe7 months ago

Fantastic story!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG337 months ago

I enjoyed both the before and after second version a little better keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dude, no one gets pulled over for a one mph over the speed limit even in a school zone. now 5 mph yes in a school zone. but 3 to 4 mph over might get a warning in a regular area of town. just trying to help to make it a little more credible information for the story.

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarm7 months ago

A wonderful, hot, sexy, enlightring story. Thanks. I will look forward to reading your stories.

classicespressoclassicespresso7 months ago

Love the reposts. Keep going. Always looking forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

8 this was my favorite story of all time thank you so much for reposting it ,from stories past and stories present you show your a master. can’t wait for your next post !!

sillytheclownsillytheclown7 months ago

perfect story... You are a fantastic story teller.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG , I NEVER HAD A SISTER OR DATE LIKE THAT. !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great Story, beautifully paced.

grljgrlj7 months ago

Excellent story, I remember reading it before. I along with others I'm sure would love for you to continue this particular story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot, revved me up so much. The progression was almost perfect, the set up almost believable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved every word! I hope they had a long happy life together!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

36 in a 35 zone? Really?

8letters8letters7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments.

Just to clarify something, yes, cops can pull you over for going one mile over the speed limit. The cop knew Todd was leaving a party where alcohol was served to young people. Todd going one mile over the speed limit was just an excuse to pull Todd over to see if he was drunk. The cop never had any intention of writing Todd a ticket for speeding. Something similar happened to me.

dropshot67dropshot677 months ago

Great story. I must have missed the first version. This calls for a sequal where they share an apartment while at university

paulyepspaulyeps7 months ago

Just as I remembered it. What a great story .. thanks

walt555walt5557 months ago

Missed the first one, really liked this.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01987 months ago

I missed the first version of this story, but really enjoyed this one. I agree with other people here, this deserves a Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good. We are close to that summer europe vacation story. That is my fav story.

Lions86Lions867 months ago

yeah this was good before and its still good. def needs a part 2. also needs her to get knocked up preferably lol

OldUncleAlOldUncleAl7 months ago

Just phenomenal , which seems to be your norm, eight. Sometimes in your build up I begin thinking I will not like a story. NOT so with this one. I pretty much enjoyed the whole thing. The way brother kept me updated by his thoughts was a big help. So i knew it was not really a fight, just airing out old laundry that was preventing them from completely letting their guard down. Made sense. And he did a lot more to try to slow things down than I ever would.

Great story. I hope everything went well for them. Someone like her would have no trouble meeting new guys if she wanted to. But with the demands of premed, she likely will keep brother as her emergency dick……when horny lift nightshirt and get it on. Very time economical. You have her set up at least until brother graduates or she meets that special lab partner .

ElrastElrast7 months ago

I recall the bitching about positive consent last time this was published, and whilst it's not something that I've ever had to deal with, I understand from some of my younger friends that it's a very real thing.

Weirdly, the fact that the tale has that level of detail in it, makes it that much more convincing as a scenario.

However, it screams out for a continuation, as there are a plethora of aspects to their relationship that need to be explored.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Good length and build up.

Red_22bRed_22b7 months ago

Great story! Can't believe someone read that and thought about pulling you up on the speed limit thing 😂😂

ohhavinfunohhavinfun7 months ago

This is my favorite of your stories and I’m glad to see it reposted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I will repeat something said earlier…MORE! Please…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very enjoyable and exciting! Kudos!

EnochlesisEnochlesis7 months ago

Nuanced conversations about consent? In my erotica? It's more likely than you think! Great work.

F4N0FIT85F4N0FIT857 months ago

There's a story I've been looking for recently. I don't remember the author. You mentioned you took down some of your stories back in January. I'm wondering if it's one of yours. The story is of a Brother and Sister who start working out together. It involves some routine, a jog that goes up a hill at some point and finally some stretching. At some point in the story, the sister wears a short skirt and at the point of the jog running up the hill he's got a nice view up the skirt. They go back to stretching after the run and I think they sit ups as she holds his feet. I think she's topless and every time he comes up his face is in her chest. Eventually they go on that jog, she's got the same skirt on only this time she's not wearing panties and has a better view. They eventually have sex. Does this story sound familiar to you or anyone?

KeithW66KeithW667 months ago

What a marvelous story. I liked how the Brother and Sister worked there way up to the session in the Van. How the brother using what Mandy had taught him, allowed him to be patient with his sister and not rush and just get his needs meet. It would be great to see a second part to this story now that they have accepted there change in relationship status, and what Mandy expects when she come back from Europe, and if the couple go past the summer break?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

excellent. I am jealous.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts7 months ago

Outstanding story... nicely crafted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story keeping the reader up to date with how the guy is thinking, what the concerns are, and showing the sister's view of what is happening. Good flow to story IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was great. Nice characters and flow

K_S_BK_S_B7 months ago

I have to know did they stay together? Get married? Have kids? I'm too invested in this relationship. Please reply to this comment and let me know!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I truly enjoyed your story and hope you will continue the story. Maybe you could have the sister talk the parent's into letting her and her brother get a place together when she starts college?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, fantastic pacing and believable characters Letting us know how he was thinking and giving us her viewpoints was amazing and made them real. Definitely interested in reading a part 2 or follow up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I missed this story, I kept searching for it only for the site to say it didn’t exist. Thank you for bringing it back!

NewtScamanderNewtScamander7 months ago

I really want a sequel or maybe an epilogue. Great story 5 stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written. Consent++++++!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Welcome back! I missed this story, and I like the edits too. Your writing has always been good, but it has matured. Thank you for returning to Literotica, you are my favorite author here. I don't have an account on here as of yet, but I am considering getting one because of your stories. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The way Mandy treats him is pretty much expected from a feminist who is into "positive consent". Too bad he let her castrate him to such a degree that he even considered getting back with her after she came back from fucking strangers in Europe.

Dholmes83Dholmes836 months ago

We need more PLEASE

BrendaNWBrendaNW6 months ago

Wow .. very well written story of finding true love .. but with really lovely romantic encounters and beautiful hot sex .. you pushed my buttons just right and I am hot and wet wearing out my dildoe .. it's hard waiting for my fiancé to return .. a second chapter would be appreciated exploring their life together .. maybe after summer ☺ 😘

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought it got a little too chatty at times but still a 5/5.

TheOldStudTheOldStud6 months ago

Glad you're back!! As you stated, this is a story that would make an excellent candidate for a sequel. I also enjoyed your story notes...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written, much emotion!

Staril1Staril16 months ago

One of the best stories I've ever, ever read. Thank you...

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Very nice.

Loved it!

RicubRicub6 months ago

Great story loved it . Looking forward to reading the next part thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You write like an A-Hole, with a huge chip on their shoulder against seemingly everyone. You hate cops. You probably have a record. You hate football players. Too many swirlies? And you use the phrase, "None of your fucking business" way too often, and for the most trivial things.

Sure, I realize this is a story, but I think I called it spot on.

KwiksilverKwiksilver6 months ago

I kept reading to see where you were going to take this. I enjoyed reading it. Nice character development. I feel like I know them. Lots of room for more chapters.

Maccas69erMaccas69er6 months ago

Great story definitely left room for new parts in the future I love it. Don't worry about the anonymous person having a go at you he writes like a complete A-hole. Don't let them get you down this is great writing and a awesome story. Would love to read more from you.

Coochielover71Coochielover716 months ago

Very, very enjoyable story.

Sexwrestling15Sexwrestling156 months ago

Loved it! Can't wait to see more. Very well written too

bumblegrumbumblegrum6 months ago

Great story, well written. I love the slow build. Unlike too many others, you’re not straight off into bed and fuck, fuck, fuck. Incidentally, if a commentator hasn’t got the guts to identify themselves, they’re not worth worrying about. Your story is well worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

AkilaraAkilara6 months ago

Wonderful.

One of the best incest stories here.

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

Oh yes , very sexy , as in very sexy , Brother sister sex is real in our family and you as the writer turned brother sister into a very erotic read .

As others have said a follow up into further exploits of their sexual journey would be a clothes off experience at our house .

We read out loud to each other while naked , caressing and touching each other , makes for a good ending after every chapter ❤️

Love your style and Thankyou for writing x kisses from me , Karen xx

Incest4AllIncest4All6 months ago

happy to see this story is back, its one of my faves : )

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

AMAZING STORY! I freaking love everything about this love story. Thank you so much for writing it and posting. Seriouly I cried, smiled and laughed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your story deserved 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Shit that was great. Could easily have more chapters. This feels like only the start of their story together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the kind of story i love. I enkoy it a lot. I read a lot of your stories and didn't enjoy them because they weren't one on one. I know people like multiple partner stories but I guess I prefer where two people fall in love and that's what we get here. Thx.

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude5 months ago

I would be glad to help out if you find yourself looking for new beta readers. My information is in the volunteer editor section. I look forward to hearing from you.

Nmb11Nmb115 months ago

I totally enjoyed this story!!!

I read your Author’s Notes, and I can’t wait for the seqt.

Perhaps they wind up getting an apartment at college together to make continuing the relationship easier??

seasteve123seasteve1234 months ago

Easily one of my favorite stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read below & think the same as nmb11 they need to convince parents to let them get an apartment together. 5 stars.🌟

Bill S.

SeanGregorySeanGregory4 months ago

This is only one example of why I'm glad you're returning your works to the site. This is one of my top favorite stories here.

blueskyminingblueskymining4 months ago

Another very well developed story line and characters, a Sequel is a MUST!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Of all the stories, of all the first times, of all the times when a brother and a sister shift their relationship from familial to intimate, i have not encountered a time when that shift felt more believable or more touching. Outstanding writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes it was a great story and you should do another story to continue the saga thru the hot summer

Eagle51353Eagle513533 months ago

I hope there is a part II to this story.

BlazonGBlazonG3 months ago

Wow! I couldn’t look away once I started the story. Morning sex with a sister, what a good idea to finish with!

NateKhyrivonNateKhyrivon3 months ago

I absolutely love this story. It took a long time to get gling, but was well worth the wait. I've always been a fan of the "Protective Older Brother" theme, and a lot of my own stories follow that. While this story doesn't NEED a sequel, it truly deserves one.

NateKhyrivonNateKhyrivon3 months ago

Oh, and there are several grammatical errors and typos (usually double words or incorrect tense). I listen to these in a text editor with a good Read Aloud feature, so they become glaringly obvious. This helps me edit my own stories, as well as notice mistakes in those I read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

the 'positive consent' stuff was so over the top and totally ludicrous, I very nearly stopped reading. Dump ALL that, and you'd have a 900% better story.

GofannonGofannon3 months ago

At first I was getting a little sleepy, but things began to heat up! This is one the hottest sibling stories I’ve ever encountered. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello!

A very warm thank you for this story!

It was a very pleasurable read with a perfect balance of pace and development, and with delicious results at the ending.

The fact that all the comments I read were totally positive is well deserved. You are definetly at the top of the heap of authors on this site.

I love that respect was present all the way through the story, too.

I agree with other commenters in that they should be moving in together by the time they start college. Financially, I'm sure it'd be cheaper for their parents than separate digs.

Todd fought giving into her so hard, and now that they've admitted their love for each other, they should be sleeping in the same bed every night. She'll demand it, and she is an entitled princess, so she'll get her way.

And it'll be savory!!!

Thanks again! Score 5 stars.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

About as perfect as perfect can get.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More like this!!

WincumCestalotWincumCestalot3 months ago

The positive consent stuff is sooooo well done, though I think I might've enjoyed the original versions more.

Thanks for another amazing story.

usaretusaret3 months ago

Nice, but a bit strange.

JupyterJupyter3 months ago

I liked this story in the first version - but you made it better. I've been a positive consent person before there was a term for it. It wasn't quite so formal as, I guess, is prevalent today. That might be due to having it filtered through academia. Nicely done. Carry on ...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Surprisingly good read, the characters are intelligent and treated that way.

MsGoblinMsGoblin2 months ago

A huge fan of stories that include enthusiastic positive consent, self-reflection, admission of former wrong along with proofs of changed behavior! Less enthusiastic about entitled princesses, but I imagine she can/will/must grow.

jni551jni5512 months ago

Fantastic read. A sequel please! Just so well done.

SoundofSunSoundofSunabout 2 months ago

I didn't mind any of the positive consent talk as it makes a lot of sense to me. As an anxious person I'd prefer to know I have permission. Aside from that I have to say your belief that mutual orgasm is a myth, which seems to permeate all your stories, is just like most of the sex myths. It's actually true for some but not necessarily common. It doesn't bother me in how attentive your characters are to foreplay. Your belief makes the attention make so much sense. But to say orgasming during sex doesn't happen for the woman isn't true for all women. Aside from this... nitpick? everything is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed

deepdiver58deepdiver58about 1 month ago

Great story. I loved the build up and conclusion. the characters were real to me. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I read 'positive consent' and immediately tuned out. Yawn.

BrendaNWBrendaNW27 days ago

Beautiful story of true love finding a way 😍💕 😘💋

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

mixed feelings about this one tbh

good read however

westendwestend24 days ago

It is a great story and I so enjoyed reading it. Wow was it ever hot! You do a great job of writing stories and I look forward to more of this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
6586 Followers
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...