All Comments on 'My Sister Stacey Pt. 02'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why do I sense daddy is going to force himself at some point on his daughter? Hope she comes out unscathed at the end if it does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well this leaves a sour aftertaste

As well as it was all going forward from last time it turned sour in less than half a page all thanks to daddy and his self-iportance. As well as anon before me I fear that daddy will try something inappropriate and then it'll be up to her brother to piece her back together again. And just what the fuck is she spouting about Mel all the time, all is fair in war and love so there is no consideration of her friend and her brothers feelings towards said friend. I was wondering is it's his fault for not being straightforward enough with his feeling for sister but it's her that keeps bringing Mel up like she's trying to find a way to make her brother leave her be or simply to spurt his jealousy and passion for her. Whatever the case i wish they wold once and for all come clear about it all and just enjoy each other for what it is and stop worrying about Mel or daddy. Speaking of daddy - if he's not paying for any of the tuition and has so say in their choice of it then why care and obey his wishes? Just fuck him, even his wife doesn't care much for them so why should they.

3* due to the ominous feel roaming around.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
waiting for more

and make it sooner than later

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Not sure and not happy

This could have been a really great story, it's well written and full of emotion. However, as other commentators have picked up, the tone of the story is one of a doomed relationship for the siblings because of their negative attitude to their relationship. They effectively, at this point, have given up on having a successful and long lived relationship.

There was a hope point when Stacey said that she was going to leave Harvard to come to Shawn's university and they agreed to look for somewhere to live together. However, that was almost immediately crushed when Stacey told Shawn to go and sleep with Mel his ex-girlfriend.

They claim to be deeply in love with each other but their love seems rather shallow and fragile.

I really hope that the next chapter improves the relationship between Stacey and Shawn and the author doesn't fall into the trap of bringing in the ex-girlfriend into a three way relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confrontation With Dad???

Seems as if there might be a confrontation with dad looming, will Shawn have to deal with him like the guy in the bar? Some may not like the added violence, but I for one would understand the latent animosity towards an extremely overbearing father! Then, they will need fear him no more, once beaten into submission... but again, these stories are supposed to be about love, and sex, and incest, not fighting, so...maybe Stacey will gut it up and verbally renounce dad's wishes for her life, and declare her independance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When should we expect the next chapter?

When should we expect the next chapter?

nosebonenoseboneover 6 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

New chapter was submitted today. Hopefully be up by Friday morning!! Thanks for reading!!

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
This is a great story

I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. I can see many more chapters to this story, it would be great if in the end the two of them can be together forever. Maybe even add Mel into the mix and the three of them can be roommates and even more. The two girls don't have to do anything together, but that way people won't talk about them living together and they have a built in cover.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars yet again

now on to chapter 3. the story gets better and better. i think you need to write even more!!!!

brirob51brirob51almost 6 years ago

It just gets better

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
An interesting story

Brother and sister truly love each other and how do you break-up with your former girl friend. She shit on you for over a year and now that she sees you with your loving sister she wants you back.

How can you make love and then dump her. She does deserve being dumped. She dumped you and fuck every guy on campus and now wants you back.

Looking forward to the last chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 4 years ago
The passion

Is over powered by the pending confrontations

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
What can I say

It’s a damn good story 👍

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Read this 2 years ago.

Still a great story.

Your story telling is fantastic.

I look forward to the next episode.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

GOOD STORY...Cinco Estrellas!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After a while, all of the drama in these stories reads the same. Always the same types of thoughts and the same types of bullshit insecurities and worries, and they never seem to be able to just have a proper conversation to resolve it, which just leads to more unnecessary drama and often lost time together. How hard is it to just say something like, "I love you, I want to be with you and only you, always. I don't care how hard it is. I will fight until my dying breath for us. You are worth it. Do you feel this same?" If the other person says "yes", happy days. If it's a "no", then I guess it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, sad as that may be. Maybe that's just me. I just gets tiring after a while, when you see the signs and know where it's likely going, and the same mistakes keep being made.

That suggestion she made at the end there. Why the fuck would she want him to sleep with his ex-girlfriend? To me it shows a lack of commitment on her part, like she's afraid to fight for him because she's scared she's keeping him from a "normal" life or something. That's just weak. And he should have flat out told her "fuck that shit. I don't want her. I want you. No matter what that means. No matter how hard it will be. I only ever want you", or something along those lines. They really need to sort their shit out. I truly hope it works out for them but shit like that makes me have my doubts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous