All Comments on 'My Sister Tessie'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it a lot but, it's just a little too perfect in almost every area. The 9" dick was a stupid addition (why do so many writers make this mistake?) and grammatically it was almost OK except that, in common with most people, your knowledge of when and how to use apostrophes is lacking.

havenun2010havenun2010almost 2 years ago

i like it if no one else does

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

The storyline was really good, though I didn't see the adoption thing coming. The end came too soon, and I was hoping for more, like them going away to college together and then have the storyline to build on that to build on that for a series and a happily ever after for Don and Tessie. Well done 5/5

paladin1954paladin1954almost 2 years ago

I don't normally read stories told in the first person...once or twice removed if that is what I can describe it as. It took a while to get used to it. That being said, once I found the rhythm I found the story interesting. I didn't like the adoption twist in the end, but its your story. Mom & Dad would have had to accept it or reported it to the police. I didn't feel there was enough character development and would have like to know about their relationship before that summer. I think it was a delightful little romp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story line is great but it reads like a report instead of a story

LapinatorLapinatoralmost 2 years ago

The story idea was fine, but it was very clinical, not much soul or emotions in the storytelling. It's true that it reads more like a report than a story.

darken05darken05almost 2 years ago

I know your hint said to read to the end but the lack of realism stopped me when she offered to let him watch her use a toy and he said nah I’m going to take a boat out. Right because THAT would ever happen. The whole scene up to that point was way too nonchalant for a brother and sister to start down that path. Also, the house needs to be at least twice the size you describe. You can’t get that many bedrooms and full bathrooms in 5200 sq feet.

ShhnickyShhnickyalmost 2 years ago

Hi there, I really liked the story. Your creative license is just that, creative.

Thoroughly enjoyed your writing. Keep going. For people who judge negatively upon your work or vision. Short sighted.

Cheers all the best

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, Fun und Romantique!

11/10 Docks!!!!!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Some of the mistakes make me giggle, some I have to read until they make sence .

The story is a bit predictable in some areas but over all it was a fun read.

newporter56newporter56almost 2 years ago

Thought it was good, he still needs to take care of her ass....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little too much sex, and what happened to average size dicks.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I found your narrative to be rather dry and clinical. It was lacking a huge amount of depth and emotion. I had to fast forward to page 5 because I was struggling with staying interested. I loved the concept, but your writing style isn't interesting enough for my tastes. I really wish that I could give you more than a 3/5 because it is evident that you sincerely worked hard to write a good tale. It just lacks something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Did not expect that ending but glad it ended that way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

SIMILAR Stories