My Sister Tessie

Story Info
They have always been siblings, but something is brewing.
20.1k words
4.6
50.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

My Sister Tessie

by MDSW©

Writer's Notes:

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. Enjoy the story. If you're willing, please comment your likes and dislikes about the story. And vote!!!

And here is a hint - read the whole story.

* * * * *

There is a three acre, private lot on water front property bordered by a ten foot high stone wall on three sides. About seventy feet from the street on the north side is a two story, fifty-two hundred square foot stone house, surrounded by the best green grass money can buy.

Yup, the home is owned by a family with Mom & Dad at the helm and the siblings love the place as much as the parents. They were very lucky to be able to buy the property when they did and the whole family is benefitting.

As expected, the front yard is immaculate and the back yard, on the south side of the property, is huge. There are large windows facing the lake and it's an absolutely beautiful view. The back of the house includes an enclosed patio, a six seat hot tub, a huge barbeque pit and deck for gatherings, and a private beach. The water front has its own boat launch and the boat dock is sizable, big enough to moor three boats, each in its own slip. The beauty of the lake is that it is twenty-six miles long and two miles wide. Lastly, on the east side of the house is a four car attached garage and small sheds for equipment storage.

Inside, the house is huge. It has a large kitchen with a center counter, a dining area and bar, a dining room, a family room, a living room, a fully equipped office, a full bathroom on each floor, six bedrooms, four of which are on the second floor. The two bedrooms on the first floor have master bathrooms and two of the four bedrooms on the second floor have private, full bath rooms, which have been claimed by the kids.

Mom & Dad are just over fifty and are co-owners of a thriving business. They are financially sound, so is the company they own, and it's still growing. Hoping their kids take over the business a year or two after they graduate from college, they maintain the business profitable and prosperous.

Their two children, Don & Tessie, are in college. Don just completed his first year and Tessie, her second. Both are intelligent and currently maintain a 3.95 GPA or better.

Tessie is a good looking free spirit and loves being naked. Her body is slender with all the right curves in all the right places. She is a cuddly bundle of love, but love has not yet found her. She has the ability to catch a masculine eye with little effort and being home from college for three days, she is cock starved. There is between little and no action at home, but college gives her all the activities she desires.

Don is also a free spirit, but he isn't the exhibitionist his sister is. He is fit, exercises three days a week and they are good workouts, controlled by his personal trainer during the times he is home. Don is a good looking man and can attract the feminine eye with little effort. He is due home from college today and is looking forward to a relaxing summer.

The property is very private and many times the kids have taken advantage of it. The few girlfriends Don has brought to the house were willing to get naked and run around the property with freedom exuding from their person. Same with Tessie. She and her boyfriends do the same and she even has had sex with some of them on the cool, green grass.

As luxurious as the house is, they maintain most of it themselves, hiring as needed to get the major work done. They mow the lawn, but hire out the rest of the lawn care. They don't have a pool because they have the lake. They do most of their own house work to stay physically active and take care of any chores around the house as required. They do have a maid service that keeps the house looking clean inside and they hire as required to keep the outside looking good as well.

* * * * *

When Don walks in the house with two suit cases in tow, it seems empty. The only noise he can hear is the air conditioner blowing cool, refreshing air throughout the house. Walking toward his room, he walks up the stairs and passes a well lit room normally occupied by his sister. He glances in as he walks by, and to his surprise, she is laying on her bed, naked as a jay bird, propped up on her elbows which allows her amazing tits to hang below her, all the time focusing on her book.

Of the many times she has gotten naked, she has never exposed herself to her brother, with no others around, so this is new to him. He stands there, leaning against the door frame, observing her nakedness from a distance and doesn't make a sound.

Don isn't trying to hide from her as his eyes roam over her body several hundred times while he stares. Her ass, fine tuned for pleasure, is tear drop shaped and based on his own opinion, it looks like it wants attention. She is not aware he is watching her as his dick stirs, adding little brother voyeurism to the mix. His dick is stirring so he rubs it to please himself.

Without looking in his direction Tessie says, "The noise you are making is deafening, Donny. If you want, put your luggage in your room, come back here and caress my ass for a while... for a little while," she tells him.

"Damn, Sis. I didn't make a sound while watching you, yet you still know I'm watching you."

"Yup, but I heard you coming up the stairs and heard nothing after that so I assumed, correctly, you were watching me," she says with a smile as she turns her head to look at him. "Get rid of your luggage! Hurry up!"

He takes off to his room, drops his luggage on his bed and returns to his sister. Walking to her bed, he sits close to her ass and begins the campaign of caressing her. Before long, using tender strokes and each hand occupying a cheek, she emits her first moan.

"You have a nice touch, Donny. I always suspected that, based on what your girlfriends told me."

"And you have a great ass, Sis. It's soft and firm, not to mention perfectly shaped."

"Thanks... Sorry to cut you off so quick, but I'm going out with the girls tonight so I have to get ready. You can stay here and watch me if you want. That will make me horny so maybe I'll get laid tonight."

She marks her spot and closes her book, unable to read it anyway. He stays focused on her ass until she moves to get off her bed.

"Thanks for caressing my ass, Bro. I appreciate it and it feels good," she informs him.

"Your welcome, I think."

"Got a boner yet?

"Yup, hard as a rock," he replies.

She smiles and looks at his boner as she leaves him to do whatever. Her first impression is his cock is not all that big, but she could be wrong. He turns to watch her ass wiggle as she walks toward her shower, wondering how many guys have had fun with her ass. He rubs his cock a while and stays in her room until she returns.

Not knowing he decided to stay, she comes out of the shower wrapped in a towel, then she sees him. Removing her towel, she carries it, walking toward him so he can get an eyeful. Her tits bounce before her and he takes notice of her shaved mound.

"What are you staring at, Donny?" she asks, knowing full well the answer.

"I'm staring at your naked body, Sis. Isn't that what you want me to do?"

"Yeah, I kinda do. You like?"

"Very much so. You're HOT. You will likely get your wish tonight."

"I hope so," she says.

Not wanting to over stay his welcome, Donny gets up and pads toward the door.

"Thanks for watching, Bro."

"Thanks for showing off, Sis," he says as he clears her door, heading to his room.

Leaving his sister to herself, he goes to his room to unpack his clothes, sporting a raging boner his sister does not see.

* * * * *

Standing before his bed, he adjusts his package, then reaches for his luggage and opens the first case, beginning the tedious task of putting his clothes away. He empties both suit cases in or on his dresser and closet, making sure they look neat. Upon closing the second suit case, he stores them in his closet while Tessie sneaks up behind him and embraces his body.

"Thanks for watching me, Donny. It really made me feel good."

He turns his body to face her as she loosens her grip, allowing him to spin around. He embraces his sister, noticing she has not put any clothes on, and they stay in embrace until he changes course.

"Sis, we have lived in this same house our whole life. Why you are suddenly teasing me with your nudity is weird, at best. At any rate, anytime I can do something to make you feel good, just let me know. Who knows, maybe you will do the same for me one day."

"You're such an understanding brother, you know that?"

"I try. And you are a naked and nice sister."

"A compliment! I'm going to remember that," she says and laughs.

He laughs with her, then she lets him go and strolls out of the room, leaving him to watch her delicious ass.

"Sis."

She stops and looks him as she reaches the door.

"You have a great ass."

"Thanks, Bro. See you at dinner," she says with a smile and wiggles her ass.

"I'll be there," he replies.

* * * * *

After a nice dinner with their parents, Tessie goes off to meet with her friends and Don stays home, trying to figure out his sister. It's the first time she has completely exposed herself to his horny eyes without feeling any embarrassment. He wonders why, but has no answer. Weird. Maybe he should just like it, instead of trying to figure out his sister, in order to maintain his sanity.

Don chats with Mom & Dad as the evening wears on. They laugh and joke as the pressures of his first year of college wears off.

"Are the boats ready for use yet?" he asks his Dad.

"Yup, they are. The keys and credit cards are in the usual places."

"Okay, Dad. For the summer, I will take care of the boats so you can relax a little after work. Mom, I'll help in the kitchen after dinner so you can relax a little. I want to earn my keep and doing those things is part of that. I even plan to mow the lawn and mend the fence around the garden at some point, but tonight, all I want to do is catch up on sleep."

"Deal, Son. But don't forget to enjoy your summer," Dad says.

"I plan to, Dad. I'm taking my favorite boat out tomorrow."

"The Master Craft?"

"Yup. You know it's been my favorite for years, each new model you buy," Don reveals.

"You're right, I do know. Okay, Son. Enjoy."

* * * * *

The next morning, Don is cruising by his sister's room wearing a swim suit and this time, she comes out of the shower with nothing covering her luscious, naked body.

"Hey, Sis. Get your wish last night?" Don asks.

"No, not this time. It's feast or famine around here so I just have to wait for the next opportunity. I'm going to use a dildo and vibrator on me now. Want to watch?"

"Maybe next time. I want to fire up the Master Craft and take it for a nice long ride."

"Oh great! Do you mind if I go with you?" she asks and hopes.

"Well, I'm going to eat breakfast and head to the dock. You might be a little too long a wait for me."

"Nope. I'll be by your side the whole way."

"Okay then," he replies.

Don heads for breakfast as Tess quickly gets her teenie weenie bikini on and meets him at the kitchen bar. They eat the food Don prepares and he gets a couple of compliments from Tessie.

Being done with breakfast, they head to the dock and he can see the three slips from a distance. The Master Craft is in the slip to the left, the pontoon boat in the middle slip and the Ski Nautique in the slip to the right. Don wanders to the Master Craft, with Tessie a short distance behind and removes the cover. He knows how to get the boat ready for a day on the water and he does it all as Tessie watches.

He opens the motor cover and checks the oil level, checks for water in the bilge, vents the area of collected fumes and leaves the cover open as he starts the motor, then closes the cover to muffle the noise. With Tessie's help, he straightens up the boat, then goes to the stern seat, sits down and relaxes.

With the motor warming up, Tessie volunteers to put lotion on him if he will do the same to her. They agree and she spreads the lotion on his skin first. When his turn presents itself, he spreads the lotion over her back side, but the surprise is, he even goes under her teenie weenie bikini and she laughs. His hands feel the cheeks he felt yesterday, but this time, they feel different to him.

Then he turns her over and does the same to her front side with special attention given to her mound, spreading the lotion between her legs, as she opens them, without rubbing it on her pussy and without her complaining. Being the first time caressing her tits, he gets a handful of firm flesh as her nipples get hard for him. Being firm and soft, he entertains pushing her to a limit, but chickens out.

"Close your eyes, Tess."

She does and he gently applies a light amount of lotion, using just his fingers, to her face, taking care to get into all the hills and valleys, but not close to her eyes or mouth.

"I knew you were going to get into my privates, and it does feel good. Just what I wanted. Next time, I'm going to do the same thing to you, so be forewarned."

"Glad you liked it, Sis, and I'm forewarned."

By the time they're done with the lotion, the motor is warm enough to work hard. He gets off the boat, unties the lines, gets back aboard, backs the boat out of the slip, heads her in the general direction of the lake and slowly takes it for a ride.

It's a weekday so there are very few boats running the lake. The normal rule is to do all the boating we want during the week, but on weekends, stay at home most of the time, rather than fight traffic on the lake. They get on the lake on weekends anyway because they all love being on the water, but the intent remains.

Passing the markers, he gives it some gas and off they go. It accelerates rapidly as the wind focuses on their faces. Don picks up the sun glasses and puts them on and Tessie does the same.

They ride for a long time, enjoying the glasslike water and the speed beneath their feet, until John slows the boat to a crawl.

"Want to take a swim?"

"Sure."

He turns the motor off, takes off his sunglasses, leaves his phone on the dash and jumps overboard with Tessie right behind him. They frolic around in the water for a while, then Don muscles himself aboard and puts the ladder over the side for her to get aboard.

He takes a spot on the stern seat to enjoy the sun as he drips dry. Tessie lays on the deck and spreads her legs, hoping to get lucky by a horny brother. He does notice, but wisely closes his eyes so he can enjoy his first day on the lake, but he has a smirk on his face.

A restful time later, he says, "Ready to ride again?"

"Yeah. Go for it."

He gets up, pulls his sister to her feet, brings the ladder aboard, stows it and sits in the driver's seat as Tessie follows him to the bow, sitting next to him. He starts the motor and off they go. This is a slower ride so they can enjoy the changes to the homes along the lake.

They ride five miles up the lake before he turns around and heads for home, riding down the other shore line. It's a nice ride, but it's time for lunch so they speed up, stop to fill the gas tank, then head for home at high speed until they reach the markers.

* * * * *

Mooring the boat in the slip, they walk to the house and raid the refrigerator. Tess is as hungry as he is so it is the perfect time to break for lunch. They stand as they consume the sandwiches so as not to get suntan lotion all over the wood and leather furniture in the house.

Finishing lunch, Don announces, "I'm going to take a shower to get the suntan lotion off me before I leave a trail."

Tessie laughs as he walks off to his room and goes to her room to do the same, but when she emerges, she remains naked, which is quickly turning into her norm.

She goes to Don's room and walks in without knocking. His door is open so it's no big deal. He looks up from his book as she enters and watches her tits as she approaches him.

"You're naked again, Tess," he says.

"Yup. You know I like being naked," she says as she sits on the bed close to him.

"I do, but a little birdie told me you are doing it to tease me. Are you?"

"You are direct, today... Yeah, I guess, maybe. It has entered my mind, but why are you wearing clothes when you don't need to?" she asks.

"I think it's because of my flawed personality."

She laughs, then says, "No, it's not, but it was funny. You have a choice, just as I do and I choose the be naked when I can get away with it and not offend Mom & Dad. You don't mind if I'm naked, do you? If you are, I can put clothes on."

"You're okay the way you are, Sis. I like you walking around so I can watch your tits jiggle as you walk and work, and I won't mention your nice ass," he says, teasing her.

"I like you watching me while I'm naked, Donny."

"My pleasure."

"Do you get hard?" she asks, bluntly.

"Sometimes. Actually, every time, Sis... Why are you being so intimate with your questions since I got home from college?"

"I guess I want to know about your sex life. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

"Sounds like a good thing, but another time. This is a good novel and I'd like to finish it," he says, surprising her.

"Okay, the offer still stands if and when you're ready," she reveals.

"Thanks, Sis."

She gets up and wanders off, but remains on the floor, passing by his door several times just to torment him with her nudity and sexy body.

Growing weary of her constant passes, he lays wait near the door and the next time she passes, he grabs her and pulls her into his room.

"Hands on the wall, legs spread," he tells her wearing a smile she can't see, but she does as ordered.

A smile comes to her face as he leans her against the wall, spreads her legs and pats her down. He feels every place on her body a cop would feel, then kneads her firm tits, teases her mound, caresses her ass and lightly pinches her pussy lips together, causing her to moan. Then he moves his hands from her ankle to her crotch until he rubs against her pussy, then does the same to her other leg.

"Okay, you're clean, not to mention wet. Continue with what you were doing," he says with a smile on his face as he slaps her ass and sends her away.

Her face is flushed as she gets her balance and walks away with a smile on her face. Giving up on the novel for now, Don goes out to mow the yard, hoping to finish before Mom & Dad get home, but he doesn't so he continues mowing until it's done.

Entering the house, he says "Hi" to Mom & Dad as he heads to the shower to clean up before dinner. Tessie is wearing clothes and Mom is helping her prepare dinner while Dad is watching a baseball game in the livingroom.

Done in the shower, he dresses and heads down stairs, hoping dinner is ready, which it is, so he sits down to eat with the family. There is small talk among them and they even tell a few jokes as they enjoy dinner.

Since Don decides to help with the dishes, Mom decides to watch the baseball game with Dad. Don does what he promised his Mom by helping his sister with the dishes. Walking behind him, she slaps his ass and smiles as he turns to look at her. He also smiles, but wonders why she appears to be teasing him where their parents can possibly catch them in the act.

When the dishes are done, Don gets comfortable on the sofa in the family room and reads for a while before going to the livingroom, calling it a night and going to his room.

* * * * *

As another bright, sunshiny day begins, Don gets up, puts his shorts and a t-shirt on, then is off to get himself some breakfast, only to find Tessie there making her breakfast. Mom & Dad have left for work, which means she's naked, except for her apron.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers