My Sister Tessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, my favorite brother."

"And what did I do to deserve that?"

"I liked the way you felt me up before we did the dishes last night. It was sexy and it turned me on, but we were not able to do anything about it. Interested now?"

"How bout after breakfast?"

"Deal. I'm cooking," she says. "But, before we go, would you stop wearing clothes while Mom & Dad are at work? For me?" she asks.

"Take 'em off, if that's what you want, Sis."

In seconds, she drops to the floor and removes his bathing suit without saying a word. Then she wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a sweet kiss. His erection is demanding attention so she uses one hand to make it feel better.

As they walk to the kitchen, he slides his fingers into the smooth crack of her ass and works it in as far as he can reach. Reaching her pussy, her breathing changes as they walk, but they continue on course.

"That feels fantastic," she says as they reach the kitchen, "but we can't let you eat breakfast with your fingers tasting like pussy juice now can we?"

She manhandles his fingers to her mouth, sucks and licks them until they no longer taste like her pussy.

"That was sexy, Sis."

"Glad you liked it. Have a seat while I get us some breakfast."

She goes to the refrigerator, gets what she wants and places it by the range. Putting her apron on and tying it in the back, Don stays where he is, contemplating another act of sexual pleasure as she prepares breakfast.

As she gets into it, he walks up behind her, kneels down, spreads her cheeks and uses his tongue on her pussy and asshole until she can't take it anymore.

"That feels so good, Bro, but if you don't stop, we may have burnt offerings for breakfast."

"Okay, you win," he says as he gives her one last lick all the way through her crack before he sits at the table so he can watch her body wiggle as she works.

"You are delicious, Sis. The nectar of the gods is calling you. Some lucky guy is going to put you through your paces and capture your heart, and when that happens, I will be so jealous."

Tessie develops wetness in her eyes. He walks to her and gives her a hug from behind. A long hug. A tight hug and she wants it so bad. Then he gives her several kisses on her neck while his cock slides between her cheeks, getting her weak in the knees and wetter between the legs.

He returns to the table, sets it for breakfast and waits until she serves the food. She brings it to the table, smiling from ear to ear. The apron is off and she is naked, just the way he likes her these days. Placing it in front of Don, she bends to him for a kiss, then sits next to him. They share the same plate, both eating the goodness of the same breakfast.

When they finish eating, Tessie takes care of the kitchen duties as Don takes a shower and puts his bathing suit on. She complains he didn't wait for her, but it's too late now. He waits while she takes a shower and puts on a different bikini this time.

"I'm going to give the pontoon boat some exercise today. You want to go?"

"Of course, let's go!"

They hold hands as they begin their journey to the boat dock, then he moves his hand and pats her ass to make her horny, and she looks at him with a smile. He gets it ready and before you know it, the boat is moving away from the dock slowly.

The pontoon boat they have is more a cruising boat than anything else. It doesn't go very fast, but it will go fairly far with two gas tanks on board. He drives for about two hours and turns around. The boat performs flawlessly so they steer toward the gas pump, fill the tanks, return to the dock and moor her.

Walking to the house, they enter the back door and go straight to the kitchen for lunch. Still over dressed, Don makes two sandwiches and they consume quickly. When they finish, Tessie heads to her room and Don goes to the family room to read after he takes a few seconds to dress appropriately.

When Tessie comes looking for her brother, she finds him and notices he is ready for her so she goes straight to his cock and begins sucking. Don smiles as he feels her touch him, then moans as she sucks him to full power. He marks his place and loses the book to concentrate on what his sister is doing to him.

Spoiling her fun, he carefully pulls her face up to his to lay on top of his supine body. Tessie is smiling the whole movement, not knowing what he has up his sleeve, but she knows it's got to be good.

"I'm curious, Tess. Were you waiting for me the day I got home from college on purpose?" he asks.

"Yeah, I guess I was."

"Did you have a specific reason for doing it?"

"I did, but I didn't think it would materialize as it did," she admits.

"So you were after your brother for sex then."

"Not at first, but it turned in that direction quickly."

"Now that you have fucked me, what do you expect to happen from here on?" he wonders.

"I'm hoping I can get through summer break well fucked so I don't have to go back to college horny as hell like I did last year. Does that offend you at all? To be used, I mean?"

"Sex is sex, Tess. In our case, it takes a cock and a pussy to collaborate and make it happen. We are adults and both of us can benefit from the experience, if we want it that way. Go for it as far as I'm concerned."

"Interesting. Why did you want to know what my expectations were?" she asks.

"I'm writing a fuck book and I'm trying hard to give it a happy ending."

She laughs, then says, "Very funny, Donny. But seriously..."

"Yeah, seriously. I was wondering where our sexual relationship is going. We seem to have great sex together and I'm wondering if it ends or... what," he says.

"Do you want it to end?"

"Part of me says yes, but my libido says no and so far, it has won. It wants me to continue the great sex with my sister. Is that a bad thing?"

"As far as I'm concerned, no, but other people may think differently," she says.

"Other people like..."

"Mom & Dad, and you know it."

"Yeah, I do, but are you okay with this summer sex adventure we are embarking on?" he asks.

"I'm okay with fucking. You have a cock and I have a pussy so we can cure each other's sexual appetite whenever we get the urge, no strings attached."

"Cool, but you get the urge quite often, don't you?"

"Yup, because you have such a big cock. It pleasures me beyond my wildest of dreams," she says and smiles.

"So that means it's my turn to do some pleasuring and it's my desire to eat your pussy."

"Your place or mine?"

"Either, I'm easy," he says with desire.

"Your place," she replies, "in 30 seconds."

She smiles, scrambles off his body and runs to his bed with him close behind. Entering his bedroom, she jumps on his bed, turns to her back and spreads her legs. He gets in position between her spread legs, as her anticipation builds, and licks her thighs close to her pussy lips, driving her delirious with sexual tension.

Pulling her to the edge of the bed, he licks her clit and she screams as the pleasure goes to her head. Sliding his tongue to her essence, he dives deep and licks the juices as she squirms, and wants more.

Not knowing her all that well yet, he licks her all around her inner lips, then slides across her perineum to her asshole. He circles it with light strokes until she pushes into his face, then he applies more focused teasing where she wants it.

"Fuck me, Bro. You are making me so horny!"

As soon she finishes her sentence, he plows his cock into her pussy as she opens her mouth and takes a deep breath. Her eyes disappear and her expression is that of euphoria. She moans and moans and after a while of long, deep strokes into her pussy, she can't take it anymore and cums on his cock. He's not there yet so he lets her have her orgasm and is content with her fuse, knowing there will be another time.

When she is able to speak, she says, "That was so intense, Bro. I loved it, but you didn't cum, did you?"

"Nope, but it's okay, Sis. Don't worry about it. There will be another time... Mom & Dad will be coming home soon so we need to be presentable," he says.

"Yeah. Shower, then," she replies.

They shower together and she pays far too much attention to his cock as he leans against the wall and lets her have her way. He has to stop her from sucking so they can get dressed for the arrival. She goes to her room and puts some presentable clothes on while he stays in his and does the same.

When Mom & Dad arrive, Don is in the family room reading and Tessie is in the living room watching a baseball game. When Tessie knows they are home, she gets up to start dinner as their parents take over the TV and watch the game.

Seeing Tessie alone in the kitchen, he gets up, walks to her, cups her braless tits in his hands from behind. Closing her eyes, she leans her head against him as she enjoys the attention. Then he slips his hands inside her shorts and caresses her bare cheeks, which she enjoys just as much. As he walks away from the tease, she slaps his ass and he looks at her with a smile. Mom & Dad don't even know what they just did to each other.

When dinner is ready, they gather at the dining room table and eat. Don has set the table so they consume as Tessie gets accolades for a great meal.

With dinner over, Mom & Dad are freed from the cleanup so they decide to take the pontoon boat for a ride. They get some warmer clothes on and head for the dock, not knowing where they are going, they just go with the flow.

Don, knowing his parents will be gone for at least a couple hours, rips into the dishes as Tessie clears the table and takes care of the food, then dries the dishes.

When she is done, he stands behind her and pushes her into the counter. The shorts she is wearing stretch easily so he slides them down to her thighs and bends her over the counter. He drops his shorts to his thighs and aims his cock at her crotch.

Entering her pussy, he feels the tightness as she moans. He fucks her and she responds as he increases the rate at which he pleases her. The resulting pleasure rocks her world as he looks at the euphoric response plainly visible on her face. Her dream like expression soon turns to a smile.

"So good," she says after she grunts.

He slips his thumb to her asshole and pressures it, giving her more pleasure to think about. As she comes close to the point of no return, he fucks her faster and her building orgasm catches up to his. With both of them reaching for the same star, her body stiffens and her pussy strangles his cock.

With every muscle in his body, he shoots load after load in her pussy as she drops to the counter. With her heightened ecstasy and his cock deep in her pussy, she can't take it any more and explodes in orgasm. Both are sweating and breathing heavily as he lets her drop flat on the counter to rest. Tired and weak, they remove their clothes and head to the shower.

Getting out of the shower, they dress and return to the living room to relax, in front of the eighty inch flat screen, to watch a movie, each in their own seat, not that she wants it that way.

"That was awesome, Bro. Your finger on my asshole felt good. You have to do it again, and soon," she tells her brother.

"I better takes notes here so hang on a second," he says and she laughs.

"You never stop with the wise cracks, do you?"

"Nope. It's part of my flawed personality," he replies.

"Nope. You don't have a flawed personality, Bro. You have a pleasant personality and I love you for it... And I won't mention your tight body and hard cock."

"Good, neither will I if that's how you feel."

Tessie laughs as Don smiles at her. She gets up and walks to him and just as she is about to bend over and give him a hug, Mom & Dad return from the boat trip so Tessie keeps walking past him saying "hi" to her parents. She goes to the kitchen for some drinks.

"Anybody want a soda or any thing cold as long as I'm here?"

"My usual," Don barks.

Mom yells from her room and says, "Yes, sodas for the two of us and we'll join you two in a few minutes."

"Got your favorites," she replies and goes to where Don is, gives him his and puts the others on the coffee table, taking her own to the chair she was sitting in before they were so rudely interrupted.

Don is smiling at his sister and she's getting message. That was a close call.

* * * * *

Later that evening, after everyone has gone to bed, Tessie sneaks into her brother's room for some extracurricular activity. Waking him up, she snuggles to his body and gets cozy.

"What's up, Sis?" he asks, whispering.

"Nothing unusual, Bro."

"You must be horny again."

"You guessed it," she answers, whispering.

"Think we should do this when Mom & Dad are home?"

"Probably not."

"Then why are you risking it?" he asks.

"I'm horny and also naked, ready to be fucked."

She reaches for his cock and strokes it while Don reaches for her ass and caresses the smooth shape.

"I don't want to fuck you when Mom & Dad are home, Sis. It's too risky," he whispers.

"Oh damn!" she whispers, expressing her disappointment.

"Sorry about that, but I will eat your pussy if you are willing to turn around."

"Oh great," she whispers as she moves to a sixty-nine position on top of him.

With her pussy in front of his face, he licks her tenderly as his tongue swirls around her lips, then deep dives into her essence. When she moans, he stops and she finds a muffle for her mouth before he proceeds. Finding a t-shirt, she locates a place for it as he returns to eating her pussy.

Don is horny as well as his sister, but she doesn't know it... Well, maybe she does now that he's eating her pussy. There is no doubt Tessie is horny. She is squirming as she is being eaten and her muffles are well muffled. Her squirms get more energy assigned to them when he teases her asshole with a finger. He pushes her to her limit and when she cums, it's an intense one. She stops sucking him off until she gets her wits about her, then she continues until he has an orgasm.

He does not stop eating her so he gives her an extra treat. When they both recover enough, she turns around and lays her head on his chest and gets comfy. A moment later, Tessie starts to get off him, but he pulls her back on his chest as she smiles to herself, happy she has pleased him, and he knows it.

Don holds his sister tight and she reaches for his cock as they lay together in silence. Happy for a change, Don is relishing his sister and is wondering if she is doing this with some kind of plan up her sleeve.

"Sis."

"Present," she says, as if responding to a roll call.

"Are you doing what you are doing for a specific reason, or has our relationship changed by pure accident," he asks.

"Good question, Bro. I can tell you honestly that I had no plans when I started, but days later, things aren't the same as they were a week ago. I think our relationship has changed to a more intimate and personal one that I was not expecting. I have grown fond of my brother because I didn't really know you as well as I thought I did. How bad is that?"

"Bad and I agree, being in the same boat. Pardon the pun if you will. Our relationship has definitely changed and I like this path. Things are better than they ever have been between us, but have you any intention of a future together, as brother/sister, husband/wife type of scenario?"

"I haven't thought along those terms at this point, but it is an intriguing thought," she answers with wonder.

"Not that it will, or can happen, but would you pursue me as your husband?"

"I'm sorry, Donny. I don't like disappointing you, but I have to answer you honestly. I don't expect to pursue you as my permanent mate for life because we are related. It complicates our lives in too many ways for it too work."

"I agree, Tess. As good as I feel about us in the moment, I don't feel we should pursue each other on a permanent basis. I'm glad we agree, but I still want to have great sex with my sister until we can no longer do that," he tells her frankly.

"Now that we got that straight, I seem to be growing fonder of my brother the more we spend time together, and I still want to fuck you every chance I get."

"And I still want to fuck you every chance I get, but not when Mom & Dad are home."

With the understanding they just reached, Don encourages Tessie to return to her room so they don't get a surprise in the morning. Begrudgingly, she does after giving him one hell of a passionate kiss.

* * * * *

Weeks pass as Don & Tessie become better acquainted, have more great sex, spend more time together, learn more about the other and share themselves with each other. They seem comfortable together, and Mom & Dad don't see the change in their kids because they are hiding it from them.

They have a few water skiing parties, inviting a few friends, and having a great time. Many of their friends can water ski and it is a show off day for everyone.

* * * * *

As the morning sun reaches Don's face, he looks at the clock and determines his parents have already left for work. He stretches and yawns as his body wakes up, hoping for another great day with his sister. He sits on the edge of his bed as he removes the sleep seeds from his eyes and yawns again.

John is naked and ready for a shower, but the plan changes when Tessie bounces into his room, assumes a position on his lap, facing him, locks him in her grasp and gives him a big hug.

"I love you, Bro. Ready to fuck my brains out? I'm so horny for your big cock. Fuck me now, Big Boy!"

I can do that," he says. "Hold on tight, Sis."

Don stands up as his dick rises to the occasion, turns around and lays her on her back as she guides his boner into her pussy and he wastes no time satisfying her lustful desires. She reaches for and fondles his balls without hesitation, and without his permission, as if he dare deny her aggressive action.

Pumping his cock inside her several times, she moans her little heart out as the pleasure of their love for each other reaches their brains. The longer they fuck, the more they loose control of their emotions as they advance farther and farther toward euphoria. As they are building closer and closer to the ultimate goal, the door swings open and bangs against the wall.

In comes Dad, then Mom, with fiery looks on their faces. Dad pulls Don off his sister and throws him to the floor as Darcy covers herself with anything she can find.

"What the hell are you doing to your sister, you fucked up Jackass?"

Don is getting up on his feet, but his Dad pushes him back to the floor.

"Answer me before I beat the crap out of you," he yells. "Having sex with your sister is not allowed in this home. You are a scumbag for doing that to your sister!"

Tessie says, "I want him to have sex with me, Dad! I love him!"

"Shut up! I'll deal with you later!" Dad replies with fire in his eyes and anger in his voice.

Mom is standing there literally agreeing with her husband. Her expression looks to be that of hate for her son, but does not place any blame on Tessie. Don gets up again and just as he opens his mouth to speak, he sees Dad's fist headed for his face.

That causes him to wake up and jerk himself out of his dream. He sits up quickly as reality returns to his head faster than the speed of light. It felt real, but he's relieved it's not.

Wanting to talk to Tessie about his dream, and still naked, he gets up and goes to her room, but she's not there. Curiosity is at the top of his mind so he pads down the stairs and hears voices. He freezes, returns to his room, gets some clothes on and goes in search of the voices.

Tessie and Dad are on the couch talking a mile a minute so he goes to them and stands beside his Dad, who's suppose to be at work.