My Sister Tessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. I called the GM last night, after you went to bed, and told him we will not be in today due to family issues," Dad explains.

"Well, what do I do now," Don wonders.

"Let's go out for lunch. I know a great place," Mom says. "Dad is buying."

"Wow. What time is it?"

"It's almost noon, Son," Mom replies.

"Well then. Sounds good to me. Tess?"

"I go where you go, Donny."

"Is that telling me you want to go out for lunch?"

"I want go with you, yes."

"So there we have it. A decision is made and we have to take a shower, then we'll be ready."

"Great. Meet you back here when you're ready."

The kids go off to do their due diligence, then return to the family room. Mom & Dad stand, escort them to the car and off they go.

Arriving at the restaurant, they are seated and order their lunch. As they are waiting for the food, Dad tells a joke they never heard before and they laugh as a family. Then Mom tells one and they laugh just as hard. Don knows they are trying to get his mind off his dilemma, so he goes with the flow.

* * * * *

With lunch over, they drive home and Don falls asleep in the back seat. Tessie is sitting next to him and doesn't have the heart to wake him so she lets him slide to rest his head on her shoulder and stays as still as possible until they arrive at home.

"We are home, Baby, so you have to wake up," she tells him and he wakes up, not knowing when he fell asleep.

He lifts his head and looks around. Finding his sister next to him, a smile grows on his face.

"I want a kiss from my girl so pucker up or never lose me," he says and she does exactly that with a smile on her face.

Mom & Dad smile as they see them react together, then get out of the car, followed by the kids.

"I'm going to take him to bed so it may be a while before you see us again," she explains.

"We were expecting that at some point so go do what is important to you and we will do the same," Dad says.

Off they go, walking, not running as she wants. Even as he's lacking energy at the moment, he hopes getting some sleep may change the situation. Tessie walks with him to her bedroom and as they stand before her bed, she removes his clothes, and hers, then she gets on the bed and pats it next to her until he gets on and joins her. They talk about his situation for hours and they warm up to the other in a very intimate way. They miss dinner and the parents assume they are sleeping so they don't give it a second thought.

Don cuddles her to him and Tessie takes her rightful place next to her man. She reaches for his cock and strokes him, but minutes later, he falls asleep. Smiling, she continues to lightly stroke him until she falls asleep.

* * * * *

Don & Tessie sleep until seven the next morning. Now, they may be tired from too much sleep. Tessie stirs and realizes quickly she still has his cock in her grip so she squeezes him, hoping for a reaction and she gets it, waking him up.

"Morning sleepyhead. Are you still alive?" she wonders.

"I'm still alive and still in love with my sister," he explains.

"Can I have this big cock I'm holding in my hand, pretty please?"

"You may do as you wish. I seem to be ready for you."

"I love you, Donny. I always have and always will."

They kiss, then she moves to suck his cock. When it's rock hard, she straddles him and fucks him like she's on a mission. The look on her face is euphoric as she continues to bounce on his cock, a position she has come to love with him. Don is feeling the tightness of her pussy and before long, he sits up, holds her tight, stands on his knees and turns around, laying her on her back.

He guides his cock to her pussy and strokes her several times before pulling out and telling her get on all fours. This is the first time he has fucked her this way and he hopes she will enjoy it. He drives his cock into her pussy and strokes his girl like he's on a mission. The longer he strokes her, the more she pushes back against his thrust. Tessie is not going to let this go without moaning and she does so loud Mom & Dad hear it downstairs.

As they continue on their mission, Don & Tessie are feeling the love as they build their individual orgasms, and before anything else happens, they explode in orgasm and the euphoric expression on her face is undescribable as Don deposits load after load in her pussy.

As they rest, laying on the bed facing each other, catching up to their bodies, he thinks out loud again.

"I think if Mom & Dad are here, they must have heard your moans, dear Sis."

"Yup, they probably did, if they are here, but don't worry, they will get used to it, dear brother."

"Get used to it or not, we should remember this is their house."

"True, but they said it is as much ours as theirs until we break out on our own."

"I know, but let's not overstep our welcome at the same time."

"Not a problem, Baby."

"Have I told you I love you this morning?"

"Yes, I believe you did and even if you didn't, I know you love me, but it's also important to hear you say it, dear brother."

Silence interrupts them briefly.

"Donny."

"Tessie," he says.

"I love you, Baby."

"I will always love you, Tess."

As they lay in silence, Don reminisces how much his sister means to him so he leans to her, hugs her with passion, and thinks of his future with the girl of his dreams.

The End