My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Lisa arched her back as she raised her head. She had a look of pure pleasure on her face as she tried to close her thighs on Jenny’s head. The back of the couch stopped her upper knee from going past a certain point and Jenny kept right on licking and sucking on Lisa’s clit.

I grinned as I saw Lisa’s hand snaked down between their bodies and cup her own sex. Jenny laughed and rolled her head back. Lisa rolled over on her back, her raised leg slid down to lay flat on the couch. Her head was resting on Jenny’s thigh. Jenny’s face was resting on her friend’s inner thigh.

“It looks like a good time was had by all,” I whispered as I sat back in my chair. I grinned as I saw the head of my hard dick sticking out above the waistband of my shorts. There was a clear drop of pre-cum at the opening. I groaned softly as I touched it with one finger and then smeared it around the spongy head.

“The only thing better would be for Lisa to do that with her tongue,” I whispered softly.

Both cameras were dark now. “Definitely an override,” I said as I switched over to the living room camera. It was dark also.

I switched to the cameras in mom and dads bedroom. Mom was in bed and dad was getting in. A moment later, he turned off the bedside lamp.

With a sigh, I set all the cameras to automatic. I took a moment to dump the recordings to my main hard drive so I’d have more space on the backups.

*****

I had been asleep. Now I was wide-awake as a warm naked body climbed into bed with me and cuddled up to my left side. From the light of my monitor screen, I could see it was Lisa. “Uh, hello,” I said softly as she snuggled closer.

With a soft sigh, she whispered, “I had to go to the bathroom and seem to have wandered into the wrong room.”

“You won’t hear me complain,” I replied as I turned slightly toward her and put my arm around her.

She shivered and whispered, “I repaid your sister for some of those orgasms I had.”

I chuckled and said, “That should have made Jenny a happy camper.” Not to mention me since I had got to watch the whole thing.

Lisa shivered and nodded. “Me also.”

“I can only imagine,” I replied softly.

Lisa giggled and slipped her hand down between us to grab my hard dick. She gave it a squeeze and shivered hard enough I could feel it. “A good imagination is a hard thing to waste,” she whispered as she ran her hand up and down my shaft.

“Uh, I’d be careful. That thing is loaded and on a hair trigger.”

“Maybe I should do something about that.”

I groaned softly as her hand continued to move. “It’s not going to take much,” I replied.

“With my hand or in my mouth,” she said and then giggled as she wiggled down in the bed. As he head got even with my dick, she lifted my shaft up and stroked it lightly. “Decisions, decisions,” she whispered and giggled again.

“Uh, do I get a vote?” I asked quickly.

A few seconds later, I groaned deeply as she gripped my dick tightly, pulled it over closer to her face, and swirled her tongue over and around the head.

With a soft groan, she lifted her head and licked her lips. “Tasty,” she whispered a second later. After that, all the groaning was on my side as she tried to swallow me whole, her tongue fluttering everywhere.

It wasn’t long before I was coming long and hard. From the moaning groans Lisa was making, I think she was coming right along with me.


12