All Comments on 'My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 04'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 4 years ago
Next week?

Can’t wait for next week end of probation, mom, sis, aunt, cousins, Lisa....Oh my!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

more, pleas more, love this

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Left me cold. Dad continued to be a BASTARD and an ASS Hole.

Worked his son to death and tried to use him. Should have forgiven sooner.

Finally Lisa gave him what he deserved. Needs MORE from her and Jenny.

Could be better scores, but I don’t trust the dipshit father. He might Double Cross Jim

Hope dad treats him better and Jim gets what he deserves .

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 4 years ago
Glad you picked this story back up.

I was happy to see you continue the series. As for the criticism of the dad, I worked over 30 years in the court system. The kid dodged a felony conviction and got off light.Dad drove the point home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

need to read more continue the story with what happens next weekend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

I really hope we can read more of this. Especially, after this guy's probation is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Loving this series please can we have more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

You need to stop everything you are doing and finish this story. What happens next weekend? Are we going to meet the rest of the family? Are they going to get caught by someone they know with the cameras, due to a VPN? Is he going to join in with the rest of the family or only fuck lisa? So many questions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going

You really need to keep this story going. You've got us all hooked and now all of a sudden we feel like we've all been cut off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This really needs an update. May have messed myself a few times reading them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...