My Sister, the Talk of the Town

Story Info
A small-town scandal brings sister and brother together.
4.7k words
4.56
47.7k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liman_86
liman_86
61 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

I heard the crying as soon as I reached the second floor, so I knocked gently on my sister's bedroom door. "It's me, Mel. Need to talk?" I said.

"No," Melanie replied between sobs. "I want to be alone." I went back down to the living room, grabbed a soda, and sprawled out on the couch. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon.

I felt bad about Mel. For the four years I'd been away at college, she seemed to be having a rough time of things. On my visits home, I'd often find her sullen, upset, or locked away in her room, sometimes crying. Not atypical for a teenage girl, I guess.

But this last year, her senior year of high school, she seemed to have hit her stride. She seemed happier, more confident, more sure of herself and her place in the world. She had a guy, Gregg, who may not have been an official boyfriend but sure spent a lot of time with Mel and seemed to be good to her.

Because I was living back at home, saving money from my middling job in order to one day rent my own place, I got to hang out with Mel and really re-connect. She may have been five years my junior, but she'd become someone I legitimately liked hanging out with. No longer was she an annoying little kid or a moody teenager. She was a cool, confident 18 year old. So it hurt to see her obviously suffering.

I figured Gregg must have done something to make her upset, but I wasn't prepared for the text I received as I was lying on the couch.

"Dude, they ran a train on your sister," read the message from my buddy Chris.

I wrote back with a question mark.

"There's a video of Mel having sex with some guys. It's blowing up. Want me to send it to you?" he continued

"Definitely not. But are you sure it's her?" I wrote back.

"100% her. It's spreading all around town. My lil bro sent it to me, since he knows we're tight. Who knew Mel was so hot?" said Chris.

"Fuck off, man," I wrote.

"Haha sorry. But she's legal now. Anyway, enjoy the vid :)" Chris wrote.

With that, my idiot friend sent me the file. And like an idiot, I opened it.

I was hoping Chris was wrong, or pulling a prank (hey, maybe it would be a video of Rick Astley), but it was definitely Mel. I only watched a few seconds, but it was enough to see that my kid sister was naked, in bed with two guys.

Poor girl. Something like this would absolutely spread like wildfire in our boring, suburban town. Every kid in her grade would see it eventually, if they hadn't already. No wonder she was so upset.

I climbed the stairs again and knocked on her door. "Mel. I think I know what this is about. It's going to be OK. You can talk to me. Please open up," I said, in as soothing a voice as I could conjure.

There was no response, but a second later I heard the door being unlocked, and then it swung open. I stepped forward and wrapped my sister in a big hug. We just held each other for a little while as she continued to cry.

"You know?" she asked, dabbing her eyes with her sleeve.

"About the video? Yeah," I replied.

Mel nodded. "How?"

"A friend told me about it. I'm so sorry, Mel; it seems to be spreading around," I said.

"I know. Everyone at school has seen it. I can never show my face there again. I should just go out in the woods and die," Mel said and started crying again.

I pulled her tighter to me. "Believe me, it'll pass," I said. "But in the meantime, tell me who I need to go kill."

"No one," Mel replied. "But it was Gregg who shared the video."

I shook my head. "Fucking Gregg."

At that, my sister started to cry again--maybe it was the reminder of the betrayal by someone she had cared about. She threw herself onto the bed, and I followed her. Pressing myself to her back and wrapping my arms around her, I held her for a long while as she cried.

As close as we'd become, we weren't really touchy-feely with each other, so this was the first time I could remember having such intimate contact with her. My nose pressed against the back of her head, and I could smell the beautiful fragrance of her hair. I could feel her body move against mine; first, the forceful jerking of her sobs, but then, after she stopped crying, the subtle feeling of her chest gently expanding and contracting with each breath.

As we lay there in silence and I held Mel, I appreciated--not for the first time--that my sister had grown to become a woman. AShe'd been pretty chubby as a kid and through much of high school, and I was sure that must have been difficult for her. And while she was still not model thin, and still made comments about wanting to lose weight, she had really grown into her body. My arm stretched along her nearly flat stomach, my elbow resting at the top of her wide hip--I'd angled my body awkwardly so that I could press my chest into her back without rubbing my crotch against Mel's round butt. As I looked down the length of her legs, I saw how her thick thighs tapered to thin, delicate calves.

"Mel, do you want to talk about what happened?" I asked.

My sister turned over and looked at me. Her eyes were red and her eyeliner had run, but her round face was still beautiful: dark, soulful eyes; large lips; thick eyebrows; smooth, tan skin; and dark hair. Chris was an asshole, but he wasn't wrong about Mel: she was objectively hot.

"So a couple of weeks ago, Gregg and I went to this party over in Smithtown, at the house of this friend of his from lacrosse, Jeremy. And I was having a good time, and people started to go to sleep, so Gregg and I went to one of the bedrooms. And we start to like hook up, and he keeps telling me how hot Jeremy thought I was, what a great bro Jeremy is. Eventually, he asked me if I wanted to take care of Jeremy, too, and because I was pretty drunk and horny--sorry--I said yes.

"So he texted him, and like 20 seconds later, Jeremy is in the room. And I hook up with both of them--"

"Wait, only two guys?" I interrupted.

"Yeah. Why?" Mel asked, her eyebrow raised.

"No, nothing."

"Anyway," Mel continued. "I was kind of aware that Gregg was filming, but didn't really pay attention to it. When it was done, I told Gregg and Jeremy to not tell anyone about it. And everything seemed fine, until Gregg and I got into a really bad fight yesterday. Then the asshole must have started sending the video around to some people in our grade."

Mel started crying again. "I just feel like such a fucking idiot," she said.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead gently. "I don't think you did anything wrong," I said. "If one of my exes had offered me a threesome with one of her friends..."

For the first time, Mel laughed, flashing her beautiful smile and her dimples. "I've met your exes, and that doesn't seem likely," she joked. We both laughed as I pulled her body to mine, and then we fell silent, cuddling.

"Mom will be home soon," I said, after a while.

"I better clean myself up before she gets here. And Matt, if you tell her about any of this, I'll cut out your tongue with a Swiss Army knife," said Mel with a laugh.

"Sis, I'd rather have you cut out my tongue than talk to Mom about your sex life," I said. Mel punched me in the arm.

II.

As it turns out, Mom found out anyway. Mel went to school on Monday, but she only made it through two classes before the bullying got so bad she had to go home. Mel had to come clean about what was going on.

When I got home that night, I once again heard her crying in her room. I knocked on the door, told her it was me, and this time, she let me in immediately. My arms wrapped around her lower back, and she buried her face in my chest, practically whimpering.

"Do you know what Mom said when I told her what happened?"

"No..."

"She said that she was sorry that I was suffering, but that I'd let her down. That she'd raised me to be better than that."

"Oh jeez."

"I mean, my mom basically thinks I'm an embarrassing slut," Mel said, with a touch of anger in her voice. She pulled away from me and sat on the edge of her bed. "Is that what you think of me, too?"

"God, no," I said.

"Then what *do* you think?"

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"I think you're a wonderful person who had a shitty thing done to her," I said, sitting down on the bed next to Mel. "What happened doesn't change how I view you, like at all. You've become an incredible woman."

Mel didn't speak at first. Then she just let out an "oh," and looked away. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Of course, I'm lucky you're my sister," I continued. "But even if you weren't, you're someone I'd really want in my life."

At that, Mel kissed my cheek. When her soft lips pressed against my cheek, it felt like an electric charge ran through me, and I took my sister in my arms. For the second time in as many days, we ended up silently cuddling in her bed, as I tried to comfort her with my hugs.

We spent a lot of time together during the rest of the week. Mel's experience at school was miserable, and things with our mom were strained, so she sought relief in me. I blew off my friends so that I could be there for her.

Finally on Friday, after our mom went to bed after another awkward evening, I knocked quietly on Mel's door. She let me in right away.

"I've got a surprise for you," I said and pulled out a bottle of Baileys and two cups from behind my back.

"Yes!" Mel squealed.

"Shh, you'll wake Mom," I said. "I figured after the week you've had, you deserve a drink."

"Fuck yeah, I do," she said. Taking the bottle and one of the cups, she poured herself a healthy serving and then downed it one gulp. That set the tone for us, as we quickly emptied the bottle between jokes and hushed laughter.

"Shit, I can't believe we finished the whole bottle," I said. "So much cream."

"Meh, I can handle cream," Mel said.

I raised an eyebrow, not sure if she'd meant to say what she'd said.

"Oh right, I forgot you're the only person in town who hasn't seen my video," she said. At that, we both started laughing, struggling to keep quiet.

"The fucked up thing is that I miss Gregg. Or part of me does. The part between my legs, specifically," Mel laughed. Involuntarily, my eyes wandered up her bare thighs to the hem of her oversized t-shirt, which had risen up and barely covered her crotch.

"Like, it's Friday night. If Gregg hadn't been a colossal, fucking asshole, I'd probably be rocking his world right now," she continued.

"And instead, you're sitting on the floor, drinking with your brother," I laughed. "But I'm sure Gregg isn't the only guy who'd like you to rock their world."

"No," Mel replied. "But there aren't a lot of guys I feel like trusting right now."

"Hence the drinking with your brother thing," I said.

"Mhmm. But maybe I can at least get a cuddle tonight?" she said, looking impossibly cute.

I needed to hold her as badly as she needed to be held, so I smiled and nodded, and we climbed into her bed. With both of us feeling the effects of the alcohol, we were more careless with our bodies than we had been in the past. My hand found itself on the smooth skin of her thigh and slowly slid its way up, under the hem of her t-shirt and onto her panty-covered hip.

As Mel wiggled her butt backwards, it pressed into my crotch. To my surprise, but not necessarily distress, I felt myself growing hard. It just felt wonderful to share an intimate moment with a woman whom I loved so deeply, and it didn't seem so important that she was my sister.

Under the influence of the alcohol and my growing excitement, I started to plant gentle kisses on my sister's neck, and she responded by cooing and rubbing her ass against me more. I wasn't sure if I should go further or what my next move should be, so I just held Mel like that for a while. Finally, my desire overwhelmed me, and I slid my hand up her stomach and cupped one of her beautiful breasts. There was no response from Mel.

I lifted my head up so that I could see her face. Sure enough, she'd fallen asleep. Fuck. I'd missed my opportunity. Wait, was I really disappointed that I didn't get to fool around with my sister? I guess I was.

I extricated myself and slunk back to my room. I stared at the phone sitting next to me on my nightstand. I desperately wanted to unlock it and watch Mel--my beautiful and sexy sister--naked, fucked, rocking guys' worlds. I wanted to see the amazing body I'd just felt in action. But even in my drunken and horny haze, I knew that would be a violation, that she would never want me to watch that.

So instead, I just imagined her. Not giving herself to Gregg and his friend, but giving herself to me: her thick, soft thighs opening for me; her beautiful eyes looking up at me as I knelt between her legs; the coos and moans as I enter her; the kisses she would give me as I slide into and out of her wet pussy; the way her body would shake when she cums.

Despite the alcohol, I didn't last long. The mental images of Mel sped me to my own orgasm, and I soon shot a thick load of cum. I couldn't believe I had these feelings for my own sister, but the evidence was pooled along my stomach. I quickly fell asleep.

III.

"Uh, can I ask you something?" Mel asked.

We were on the couch together. The previous night's antics had broken some kind of ice in terms of how we'd touch each other, because her legs were draped across my lap, no doubt feeling my hard cock through my thin shorts, while I was rubbing her thighs.

"Sure, what's up?"

"You know, tonight was going to be my prom, and I, uh, don't really feel like I'm stuck at home. Can we go out somewhere?"

"Of course," I said immediately. I hadn't thought about prom. Poor Mel. Then I had another idea. "Would you maybe want to get out of town for the night, stay somewhere else?"

"You mean like at a hotel together?" she asked.

"Yeah, I mean if you'd like..."

"I'd love that," she squealed. "Where are you going to take me? Anywhere but the beach." That's where the kids went after prom.

"Mountains?" I asked. There was a motel up there where I'd stayed a few times in college.

"Perfect," Mel smiled. "I'm going to pack." She lifted herself from the couch, then bent down and kissed my lips quickly. I was too stunned to talk, and I just watched her hips and ass swaying while she walked away towards the stairs. I craved her.

I checked the motel's website and was relieved to see they still had rooms available. I hesitated for a second when I had to decide between a room with two twin beds or one queen, but I chose the queen room. Then I told our mom that I'd be taking Mel out of town for the weekend, to help her clear her head.

We left mid-afternoon and didn't talk much during the ride; we both just listened to the music. When we got out onto the highway, I rested my hand on Mel's thigh and lightly drummed my fingers on her soft skin. After a while of this, she took my hand and slid it further up her thigh, under the hem of her loose shorts. I reached out my fingertips and felt a charge run through my body as my fingers grazed her cotton panties. It was the gentlest of touches, but I could tell how warm and wet her pussy was. My cock ached for Mel.

I glanced over at my sister. She had her head tilted back, her eyes closed, and a wide smile on her face. She looked amazing, and I wanted nothing more than to plunge my fingers inside her, to make her cum right then and there. But I knew that I'd lose control of the car if I did that, so I confined myself to those gentle, teasing touches.

As we approached the motel, I felt enormous anticipation, but also nervousness. Mel obviously wanted the same thing I did, but would we actually go through with it?

After I checked in and got our key, I led Mel to our room. She took in the simple room and ran her hand over the corner of the queen bed. She turned to me and said, "This will do." Then she took my head in her hands and kissed me; this time her lips lingered on mine, and I had the chance to kiss her back.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me as our lips locked again. I slid my hand to her ass and squeezed and was rewarded by hearing my sister moan.

Mel broke off our kiss and started walking backwards towards the bed, pulling me by the waist. She sat down on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs, inviting me to stand between them, which I did. She ran her hands up and down my thighs. I bent down and kissed her again.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked between kisses.

"Yes." Kiss. "I need it." Kiss. "I trust you." Kiss.

I took the hem of my sister's t-shirt, and she raised her arms, allowing me to lift it off. She leaned back, propping herself up and seemingly thrusting her chest up at me. I reached behind her and undid the simple blue bra. Her breasts were not huge, but they were perfectly shaped, and I could not resist bending down to kiss them. I sucked one of her nipples between my lips, while my hand cupped the other. Mel ran her hands through the hair on the back of my head while I ran my tongue over her hard nipple.

Mel then let out a moan and fell back onto the bed, pulling me on top of her. We both scooted onto the mattress and started kissing again. Her legs wrapped around me, and as I ground my hard dick between her legs, I could feel the heat of her pussy through our shorts.

I kissed her neck and felt her body jerk in reaction to the sensation. I loved feeling her squirm as our bodies moved together.

Apparently so did she. "Fuck, Matt, that feels so good," she moaned. "I'm so wet."

"Let's see," I replied. I lifted myself off my sister and slid down her body. I pulled Mel's shorts and panties down her legs and was greeted by the incredible sight of my sister's bald, shaved pussy. She spread her legs for me to admire the view, and I let out a groan.

"You like?" she asked.

"It's even better than I imagined," I said.

"Oh, so you were imagining it?" she asked, teasingly.

"Mhmm." My answer was muffled as my face was pressed against the smooth flesh of her inner thigh, kissing and nibbling.

"Well I've been imagining it, too," she said. "I can't believe it's actually happening. You were like my first crush. Mmmmm."

I had reached the top of her thigh and was kissing the crease of her groin.

"Stop," she said, tapping my shoulder. "I want to see you, too."

In my excitement, I'd forgotten that I was still fully clothed. I stood up off the bed and lifted off my shirt, then lowered my shorts and boxers and stepped out of them. "You like?" I asked.

"It's even better than I imagined," she said with a smile, then ran her hand down my flat stomach and over my pubes, taking hold of the base of my hard cock.

Mel started slowly stroking me, and it felt incredible. She obviously had some skill and experience in the art of the handjob. Her fist moved delicately along my shaft but still stimulated all the most sensitive parts. "I've been feeling this thing all week. It's nice to finally see it. Who knew my brother had such a beautiful dick?" she said before planting a kiss on my cockhead.

I closed my eyes and rolled my head back. Perhaps sensing that I was close, she stopped stroking my dick. "That's enough. You can go back to eating me, bro," she said.

I was happy to oblige. I knelt on the floor at the end of the bed and beckoned her with my finger. She slid over to the edge of the bed, lay on her back, and placed her thighs on my shoulders. My sister's gorgeous pussy was staring me in the face, just inches away. I leaned in and lightly ran the tip of my tongue along her slit. Then, applying a little more force, I slid my tongue inside her.

She was sopping wet, and the musky, tangy taste of her arousal was intoxicating. At that moment, I wished I could bury my face inside her, to be submerged entirely in the wet, warm folds of her pussy, lapping at her nectar. Without thinking, I started thrusting my tongue inside her, straining to push as deep as possible. My hands grabbed at her hips, pulling her to me.

liman_86
liman_86
61 Followers
12