My Sister, the Talk of the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh, that's it baby, deep," Mel moaned. The heels of her feet dug into my back and I could feel her legs tensing up. I sucked at her wet lips, trying to drink in as much of her wetness as I could. I slid my hands along her body, caressing her inner thighs, squeezing at her hips, cupping her breasts.

"Mmm fill me, Matt. Please fill me."

I stopped eating my sister's pussy and stood up. Mel was lying back in the bed, her knees now pulled up, her wet pussy lips slightly spread. Her eyes were closed and her face was flush. Her body glistened with sweat. She looked like pure sexual desire.

"Please, Matt. Fill me, I need it," she replied.

"OK, I'll get a condom from my backpack," I said.

"No! No condom. I want to really feel you inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yesss, fuck me bare right now."

I slid a hotel pillow under Mel's ass and stood between her thighs. I lined my cock up with her wet slit and slowly pushed myself inside my sister. With all the lubrication, it didn't take much effort to slide fully inside her. The warmth, wetness, and tightness of her pussy was incredible, and I paused to savor the awesome, taboo feeling of penetrating my little sister.

I began moving my hips, thrusting into her. Mel moaned and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper inside her. I reached my hands under her body and cupped her two butt cheeks, squeezing them as I fucked my hard cock in and out of her.

We moved together in rhythm. None of that first-time-in-bed-together awkwardness; it's like our bodies were made to do this with each other. I loved watching her breasts shake when I thrust into her, the way her mouth opened wordlessly, and the feeling of her pussy muscles seemingly grabbing at my cockhead each time I tried to pull out.

Mel started whispering something. At first, I couldn't make it out, but she repeated it twice, louder each time. Finally I understand: "Big brother, take me from behind."

I turned my sister over and she got on all fours as I climbed onto the bed behind her. Grabbing her hips, I raised her ass into the air. It looked amazing: big, round, and incredibly inviting. I kissed her two cheeks feverishly and then I ran my tongue down the sweaty cleft between them. My sister's body shook as my tongue found her puckered asshole. She started to buck her ass towards me as I gently probed her hole with my tongue.

"Fuck me! I miss my big brother's cock," she said.

Kneeling behind her, I grabbed her hips and slid inside again. This time, as I started to thrust, I felt myself pushing deeper, reaching parts of her I hadn't before. I started pounding hard, slamming my hips against her ass. I loved watching her ass shake, and I couldn't resist the urge to reach down and spank her.

"Of fuck yes, Matty. Take me. Take me. I'm yours."

My little sister's words were driving me mad, and I fucked her wildly. It seemed the harder and faster I thrust into her tight pussy, the louder she moaned. After a minute, she groaned, "Unh, you're going to make me cum."

"Mmm good, cum for me, Mel," I said. "I'm close, Mel. Should I pull out?"

"Nooo, cum in me, fill me, flood me," my sister pleaded.

"You want your brother's seed?"

"Yes, I need it, please."

I slid my hand down from her hip and found her clit. It was swollen, and as soon as my finger grazed it, my sister let out another moan, and I started to rub it in time with my thrusts.

I could feel my sister's body tense up, and she let out one final, guttural moan; then the walls of her pussy squeezed my cock as her orgasm washed over her.

The intensely, warm, tight feeling was too much for me, and I could feel the semen surge from my balls. I thrust one final time against the clenched muscles of her pussy before releasing my seed deep inside my sister. Everything below my waist seemed to throb as I came in waves, filling her.

I stayed inside her for a minute after I came, just catching my breath. Then I slid out, and we found ourselves lying next to each other. There was no post-orgasm regret. I felt closer to Mel in that moment than I ever had to anyone. She felt something similar, because she leaned over and kissed my lips.

"That was amazing. You're amazing," I said.

"So are you."

"I love you."

"I love you so much, Matt."

She rested her head on my chest, and we lay there for a while, enjoying the feeling of closeness.

"Well, I'm glad the kinkiest thing I've ever done is once again not on video tape," Mel said, chuckling.

"I mean, I could film our next round if you want."

Almost as soon as the words came out of my mouth, Mel dug an elbow into my rib.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, and we both started laughing, and then tickling each other, our sweaty bodies sliding together. My sister ended up curled up in my arms.

"Oh, sis, I meant to ask. You are on birth control, right?"

"Yeah, I am," she said. She took my hand and slid it down her sweat-covered stomach, over her pubic mound, to the warm, sticky mess where my semen was leaking from her. "For now."

THE END

12