All Comments on 'My Sister, the Talk of the Town'

by liman_86

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 2 cents

5 stars. Please tell me you have a part 2. Thanks for your time and imagination.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story with a unique premise, the sex scene was also amazing. The only thing missing was Matt giving Gregg a well-deserved beating; that would've made Mel happy and impressed her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much of a man...... a true brother would not have left the punishment of the sister ex be left undone. Even if it took a herd of friends since the brother is obviously a wimp/coward to not address this immediately. Huge oversight on your part in not addressing this in your "story" Rating should not even be rated as high as *1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A GREAT BUILD UP FOLLOWED BY A GREAT ENDING WITH HIM CUMMING DEEP INSIDE HER PUSSY

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Let’s hope she isn’t on birth control long, and we hear more about this sexy couple, and her brother impregnating her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'll say...it was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Nice story

But what did Bro ever do to defend sister, nothing. He's a wimp. Couldn't get passed that. I'll do you a favor author and not vote until you revise the story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 2 years ago

Loved this story thank you. I hope you will write more of these two as their relationship blossoms. Birth control for now? They might even stay together and make babies.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 2 years ago

Good but a bit fast paced. Slow down a tad and a bit more action. No BJ? ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Make Matt more of a defender of Mel. Give him another chance at making love to her, and let her actually give him a good blowjob. Would love to see a bit of chest hair for sexy Matt -- something for Mel to taste and caress?

Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

Pretty run-of-the-mill as stories go. You need to make the dialog more believable...

"Nooo, cum in me, fill me, flood me," my sister pleaded.

"You want your brother's seed?"

"Yes, I need it, please."

See what I mean? Who talks like that when they're making love? Thanks for posting. Hope you do better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

did sister get pregnant ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe I'm unaware of the term "train" but does that really fit a threesome? I kept waiting to discover more but it seemed it was just the two guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two MAJOR turnoffs for me. First was the apology for sister's smallish tits, instead of bragging about them. Apparently, the author has the same misconception that is very prevalent on this site, that any tits less than HUGE is a waste, and hasn't yet learned that whatever size the boobs are, they are perfect. {I absolutely love the way intense attention to tiny tits results in multiple, or continuous cumming.

Second is her shaved bare pussy. Everything from a light dusting of fine blonde hair, to a wild tangle of a dark, untamed bush, lets me know I'm with a WOMAN, not a pubescent little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A MFM isn't running a train on someone

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 1 year ago

Story needs lots of polishing.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 1 year ago

Glorifying a teenage slut sister...wonderful!

Please stop writing!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

I LIKED IT VERY MUCH...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

THE LAST TIME IT WAS CINCO ESTRELLAS! I guess nobody will notice if I give it FIVE STARS this time.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Oooohhhh....."FantasyTrain" has such a way with words...**NOT**!!!! Could really have done without the comments.

As well as with the "Anonymous" donor who was so negative about Mel's boob size, etc...NOT NECESSARY!!!!

I enjoyed the story...along with JuanViejo, I give it Five**5**Stars (or, Cinco Estrellas) as he said...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous