All Comments on 'My Sister, the Virgin Ch. 04'

by instereo3

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank God.

I'm glad to see that you decided to write more of this story, it is a fantastic story. I hope you don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter (hopefully not the last).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Happy to see it move on

Please keep going and maybe mom will get in on the act too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep going

It is a great storie keep it going for a while please

Immortalman20Immortalman20over 13 years ago
Great strory

I hope you come up with a new chapter and soon

sabra16023sabra16023about 13 years ago
Great Story

It has to be continued, you have got me this far. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There has to be more

This needs at least one more chapter of them finishing what was started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total Load of Crap

Total Load of Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

Total load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whats with the last commentor?

he posted the same comment on all four chapters. i bet he is actually the writer of the story padding his ratings and giving himself a rave review to boot. this was a so-so story and in no way deserves a rave review. there were a lot of STUPID errors that should have been caught in proofreading (if it was ever proofread that is) and the plot was not very good, this series needs a total rewrite by a good writer using a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It just keeps getting better.I'm so envious that I never had a sister but then again I did have a beautiful cousin who had an equally beautiful mother. So nothing to complain about.

Keep up the good work.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
More

What happens.

saji91saji91almost 4 years ago
10 Years

It's being 10 years. Not continued. I hate unfinished stories like this good start.

sexymeupsexymeup17 days ago

The sister is going to get them busted, she is pushing too hard for sex and the way she says she wants his cum in her pussy she going to end up knocked up. she only thinking of what she wants and expecting her brother to go along with it. She is also putting the both of them at risk of going to jail, incest is not legal. she needs to slow the fuck down, she taking to many risks. He is dumb for letting her do whatever she wants, she is too careless by pushing things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous