My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth asks, "Why don't you hire an assistant?"

I ask Beth, "Why did you come to me?"

Beth sees the light, "Trust. It's the cornerstone of your business."

I add, "I am a senior. It's only this year, and then I am done, and will be doing something else."

Beth inquires, "Do you need to do something else? This seems like it pays well."

I smile at her, "You sure have a lot of interest in this. I can make more money as a director or editor, less for lighting or sound. Much less for acting."

Beth asks with surprise, "What?"

I fill in the facts, "Who hates having sex? First rules of economics, supply, and demand. There are a small number of jobs available and a lot of actors wanting those parts. If you are new, you are making acting minimum wage. It's better than flipping hamburgers, but any other profession does better. On the other hand, you get to fuck a lot of women."

"I hate to kick you out, but I have an hour drive to my appointment tonight." I hug my sister as I lock my door. "Love you, Beth. Have fun with Roger."

+++++

Tonight, it was a hard shoot, the wife was train wreck ugly, overweight, and no boobs. How is that even possible? They were very much in love though, so once we got started, they went at it like rabbits. We did several scenes, and when we finished, I was wiped out. I had no trouble falling asleep after I brought my equipment inside.

+++++

I wake up in the morning, I missed my class because I slept in so late. That's when I notice someone is in my bed with me, and she is naked with bare breasts laying on me. She is warm, and it feels great having her wrapped up in my bed.

I moved a bit to stretch, and Beth says, "Good morning, sleepyhead. Your equipment is in the basement, I didn't know where to put it. There are muffins for breakfast."

I am confused, "Why are you here?"

Beth giggles like a little girl, "I needed to get away from Roger. He fucking went nuts last night after I told him about our time together, and what was going through my head." She pulls down the sheet and spreads her legs for me to see her pussy. It's RED! "See what he did to my pussy. He was insatiable. He fucked me hard in the living room, on the stairs, in the hallway, in our bed, in the shower. Get the picture? We fell asleep, I was tired. He woke up at two AM and fucked me again. He fucked me before his shower, and then again after.

"I knew my loving brother would allow me to hang out here. I admit I was horny as hell. However, his horny never turns off." We both have a good laugh. "Seriously though. Our marriage was a bit stagnant. We love each other, but the bedroom wasn't quite as active as we were when we got married. We have all but given up hope of having a child. We are to the point that I am off birth control so that while filming, either you or a stranger might knock me up. That is, assuming I am not the problem."

With passion, I ask, "Both of you go get tested."

Beth is shaking her head no, "Insurance doesn't cover it, and we blew our savings on this. We decided that getting tested only tells us where the problem is. You not only help fix the bedroom issues but you or a stranger will fix the baby issue ... we hope. You know that our family has no issues. Roger's dad fires mostly blanks, he was a miracle child."

Holding Beth's hands, "I have already paid for college, and have a bunch in the bank. I will pay for the test, go have it done. Helping you be happy is worth any amount of money. Really. I have over $200,000 in the bank. I am doing just fine. Don't tell Roger yet, you go first. I am serious, do it today. Now, let's go have those muffins, and put some clothes on. What if mom came over? How do I explain you?"

Beth laughs as she says, "Oh hi mom, I was just fucking my brother. YES! That would be perfect!"

I laugh as I get up and walk towards my shower. My sister is insane.

+++++

Two weeks later, I wake up in bed again. Once more, I overslept. Once more, there is a woman in my bed. I half expected this. I sent the edited DVD to Beth's office yesterday. She yawns as I am waking up.

Beth says in a soft voice, "It is so awesome sleeping on your chest with these muscles, and your warmth. Roger is ok, just not as good at snuggling. Your hands play with breasts even when you sleep. I got your delivery at work yesterday. I had been telling my friends about what I was doing. My boss booked a room with an overhead projector and sound. We tried hard to keep it quiet. Four women attacked their husbands last night. That was so fucking hot.

"I bet each of them will be contacting you to do shoots. Each of us masturbated and orgasmed while watching the movie. I can't believe how professional the quality was. That was like Hollywood quality. Far better than 99% of the internet. Roger is going to rip me apart when he watches this Christmas Eve.

All afternoon they played stripper music for me, used the words POV, or BJ several times in email. It was embarrassing. It was also a fantastic experience with my friends. I don't get to enjoy things that much at work, and yesterday was awesome for all of us. Thank you. Go shower, I will make some breakfast. I brought some eggs, hash browns, cinnamon-raisin toast, and sausage. Go!"

Geez, I can't even say hi. I get in the shower and turn on the water. It sure feels good to relax. The door opens quick, and Beth rushes in. She kisses me on the lips, then turns around, plants her palms on the end of the shower which forced her to bend at the waist. She widens her legs so that someone could quickly enter her from behind.

Beth says, "I almost wore Robert's dick off last night. I am still as horny as hell. I need a good hard fucking. Please help me. Otherwise, I might burst. Pleaseeeee."

I turn around and push the head of my cock into my sister. Before I can ask a question, she steps away from the wall and forces my cock up into her body. I long low moan escapes her face as this happens. She is finally sated ... I hope. She has the look of relief on her face. I have a class later; I need to move this along.

I start fucking my sister for real. I use a fast, long length fucking motion. Sure, I can go faster. However, I want her to feel my length. I think that will help with her horny issue. I almost wish I never said anything. I say almost because she is an excellent and active fuck receptacle. I use the excuse that it's helping her marriage to justify my actions. That's a laugh, I never liked Roger. I am happy that it's making her happy, though.

Since we started, she does seem happier than she was before. I guess a regular sex schedule helps a bit. Especially when a few great days are included. It's not long before she is nearing the end. I shorten my stroke and go for speed now. She is saying continually, "ah," over, and over as I force my way into her slippery pussy. No barriers in the way, just plunge in, and out as fast as I can. When she orgasms, I shoot my six ropes of cum deep into her body. I need to get the doctor results. Did she even go? I will ask later.

A few seconds later, the happy face is back, and she runs out of the shower to get dressed. I had a great breakfast that morning.

+++++

Three weeks later, I have twenty boxes and sever large shopping bags in hand. I am slowly making my way to the door of my parent's house. We will have Christmas day here. It's already 2:00 PM, so a few hours until dinner. Everyone else is here already. A few aunts, and uncles, my two sisters, my parents, and Roger.

I ring the bell, and dad answers. He laughs at me and takes a few bags from me. Mom is also at the door and takes the rest. Well, that's odd. Next, I am slammed by a freight train. Beth almost knocked me over. She then embraces me in a hug that almost cracked bone. As soon as she let up, Roger picks me up and twirls me around in a hug.

Mom looks at me bewildered, "I take it from the conversation, you did something for them. They are rather cryptic. Not sure I understand."

I hug mom, "It's ok, I got the message. They liked my present."

Mom's ears perk up, "Oh, are you doing home movies?"

She has no idea how close she is. I ignore her comment, she won't ignore it. But I am safe for now. I will let Beth deal with it.

All afternoon, Roger and Beth are edgy. They need to fuck.

I call out to Beth, "Beth dear, my leg is sore, I fell on ice, and I want to take pictures. Do you think that Roger, and you could go into my van, and get my camera, and the LED lights I like to use? I need a couple of light diffusers as well. Be careful, watch out for the ice."

They both ran to my van. Mom pulls me aside.

Mom demands of me, "What the hell is going on?"

I set her fears at ease, "They were having marriage issues. I helped them add some spice back into their lives. Today, they are horny still from last night. This is good, it's helping their marriage."

Mom kisses me, and then says, "I will get you some disinfecting wipes for your equipment."

I walked back into the room, laughing loud, and proud at my mom's remark.

Chapter 3 - Anal

Two weeks after Christmas, I wake up in my bed, and my sister is there again.

Without moving I say, "Most people before coming over, call and ring the doorbell before coming inside, and nobody but you sneaks into my bed while I am asleep. You know this isn't normal, right? You are a freak.

Beth laughs out loud, she is awake, "Are you complaining that a naked MILF is in your bed, curled up in your arms with your hand on my breast?"

I snort, "No! Not at all. It's just a bit weird is all. You are a married woman."

Beth adds, "And I am a VERY happy married woman. Robert took the video to show his friends at work. They all creamed their pants. He made me leave work at noon so we could fuck like teens. My boss and co-workers teased me for a week. It was awesome. Robert has had so much confidence, he has been amazing in bed. He is more aggressive and assertive."

Beth turns to face me, and I get a crushing hug.

Beth has tears in her eyes, "You have no idea how much this means to me. I got my old husband back. I had been mostly ignored at work because I had nothing to add to the conversations. Now, I am equal with the best sex life. I owe it all to you. I think it's time I tip you for the movie."

I love my sister, and it is bad enough I fucked her once, err twice. I don't want her thinking she needs to do this.

I am firm, "No can do. I already feel guilty that I fucked you, and that I charged you like a customer. I thought the money would scare you away. It does with many people. I don't want to take advantage of you."

Beth laughs at me. What the hell! Beth is still giggling as she sits up, and mounts me, cowgirl.

Before she starts, she says to me with a smile, "Just enjoy it, I certainly do. A huge cock is a fantastic feeling to a woman. My husband is amazing, and I love him. You are amazing in different ways, and I love you too.

"We are ready to start our epic porno. We learned from the last one and your insight. We have done better. Part 1 is done; we are doing anal first. The same room will work, but I am going to help with decorations. Your sets are too basic. I can give you a variety of interchangeable things, let your customers do the decorating." I give her my dumb confused look. She starts fucking me slowly.

"Don't worry, I will take care of everything. We researched preparation. The story calls for both Robert, and you to fuck me up to the ass."

I look hard at Beth, "Who the hell are you? What have you done to my sweet, innocent, sister? I had no idea you did anal. Really? I hope you have been training hard."

Beth has a look of confidence on her face, "I can take bigger than Roger right now. You will have to work your way in. I want to feel what that is like."

I cum deep into my sister. She was holding in the down position, ready to accept my cum. She rolls over and tells me to shower. Beth doesn't move, she is holding my cum, increasing her chance at a baby.

I leave with her sleeping in my bed.

+++++

It was a week before I had an open night that both my sister and Roger did. They brought pizza and a six-pack with them for dinner. I don't drink, and work, I skip the beer. That impresses them. It shouldn't.

For the last three days I have been helping with the script, I know it by heart now. I think we inhaled the pizza rather than chewed it. The pizza was cleared in five minutes. It took seconds longer to drink two beers. They are horny, I can see the love and desire in their eyes.

Beth starts off naked in bed, under the covers. I start recording in the hallway.

Roger says to me in a whisper, "Quiet. I don't want her to hear from you yet. Just stand in the doorway."

Roger goes into the room and sits on the edge of the bed. I move into the room and closer for a better picture. I move down, level with the bed, so I get a better view.

Roger gently pushes Beth, "Honey, wake up. Honey."

Beth sounds groggy, like she just woke up, "Leave me alone. I'm tired."

Roger pushes harder, "Honey, wake up." Her eyes flutter open. "I'm ready."

Beth sounds annoyed, "I hate when you do that. Ready for what? I just woke up. Speak English."

Roger tickles Beth, causing her to giggle, he fondles her nipples, so they turn hard.

Beth uses a loud voice, "Be careful of what you start, I will make you finish."

Roger has a smile on his face, "That is exactly why I am here. You know how we utterly failed at doing anal last week? I have an answer."

Beth looks interested, "Ohhhhhhh. Did you watch a video? Read a book? Get a fortune cookie?" She laughs, mocking him.

Roger is unstoppable, "I got something better, I got a Stan."

Beth asks, "A what?"

Roger is all smiles as he reaches towards the door, "Stan."

I yell, "Freeze!"

I stand up and run to the door, "Action!"

Beth pulls up the covers, "There is a man in my house! I am naked! Roger, what's the matter with you?"

Roger pulls the blanket, and sheet off the bed, and throws it on the floor.

Roger is in command now, "You listen to me wife! You promised me an ass, and I am taking your ass! Stan is an expert on doing anal. He is going to help us learn the secrets, and joys of doing anal. He is going to show me how to take my thick, hard, cock, and stuff it up your back door, so I can spew my seed inside your rectum."

Beth relaxes.

I start off with my commands, "Roger, I want you kissing your wife."

Roger objects, "How does that help me get my cock in her ass?"

I am annoyed with Roger, "Just shut up, and do what I tell you. I know what I am doing. Just do what I tell you to, and soon you will be shoving the cock into her pooper. Start kissing Romeo."

Roger deflates at being admonished; he kisses his wife. She is aggressive at kissing Roger, and he perks up.

I use a soft voice, "Roger, start playing with those wonderful breasts."

Roger is aggressive with her hard nipples and palms her enormous breasts. I want to be doing that as well. I look down, and I am stroking my cock. OH FUCK!

I tell Roger with a louder voice but still soft, "I want you to put two fingers in her dirty cunt and quickly move them until she orgasms."

I see him circling her vagina quickly. Beth has a big "O" on her face, the kissing has stopped. Roger is giving it his all. It doesn't take long, and Beth orgasms, and lays back, completely relaxed, and a smile on her face.

I move next to Roger, "Look at your wife. See that look on her face? THAT is why you don't lead with your cock. She is giving you the gift of her ass hole; she deserves to get warmed up and feel sensational as well. It puts her in the mood so that instead of pain, bolts of lightning will shoot at her pussy, giving her enormous pleasure.

"You start with your cock and lube. Imagine is a hot, humid day, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. It's noon, and the sun is murder. You didn't put sunscreen on your cock, and now it's sunburn." I see Roger shudder. I hand him the lube. "Think of this as sunscreen. Lather everything up well, don't leave anything untouched."

He lubed up his cock better than I have ever seen. Overkill.

I continue with a smile at his enthusiasm for his cock, "Beth is outside as well suntanning, her ass is not protected. You still have the sunscreen, save her ass from the evil sun."

Again, Roger lubes up her ass more than is required.

I move close to her ass and pull Roger closer. Beth pulls her cheeks wide so that everything is on display. What a beautiful pussy she has.

I tell Beth, "Relax, and breath in as he pushes. Relaxing is the best thing you can do for yourself. Roger, push up to the wall that is blocking your cock. It's like a plastic ketchup bottle. You apply more, and more pressure, and then after you hit the critical mass point, you burst in. As soon as you can, let off the pressure. It's all you now, big boy. Claim your prize."

Roger did well. He applied pressure with an increasing amount until he finally broke through.

Beth screams out a "FUCK ME!"

Roger stops immediately, I praise him, "Well done Roger! Awesome job, Beth! Now Roger, give her a minute and then press deeper until you are all in. EXCELLENT! Now, be gentle. Easy your way in, and out, slow, and even. No jerking or sudden speed changes."

Roger did precisely as I asked.

I ask Beth, "Are you feeling anything special?"

Beth is panting like a woman in labor.

Beth smiles, and then uses short words, "Feels great. In my ass. My pussy. Is on fire. No bolts. Extreme heat. Fuck this is good!" She screams and orgasms.

Roger stops.

I yell at Roger, "Don't stop, you haven't cum yet. When you start, it hurts her. If you keep moving, it's not as bad. You have a big cock up her ass that hurts. The feeling she gets from the fucking, knowing what you are doing, and knowing you love it, have made her orgasm once already, and she is on her way to another. This time; don't orgasm when she does. Hold it if you must. She wants to feel your baby batter painting the inside of her colon."

Rogers turn to spew his cum. He doesn't have a huge cock, slightly bigger length, and widthwise than average. He does come a lot; she must be flooded. Beth screams at feeling him paint the inside of her body. I fade to black as they kiss. That was a hell of a shoot.

I inform them, "That was a beautiful ending with the kiss. That wasn't in the script. I will be right back; I need to clean off my cock. Roger, you need to do the same next."

I clean up and then go back. I start collecting my clothes as Roger is walking out of the room. Roger stops me. When I saw him coming at me, I turn on the cameras again.

Roger pulls his head close to me, "For your tip, I want to see you fuck her. I will be right back."

Beth is naked, and standing by the bed, she reaches out for me.

Beth asks, "How do you want me?"

I hesitate and look into her eyes. Pure mischief. I lay down on the bed, Beth gets up on the bed and descends on my cock. She has a massive look of relief and joy on her face. She is tired, she falls forward onto her hands and knees. She pushes her body back, and forth on my cock, fucking herself. She is in control and loving it. Such a beautiful smile on her face.

When Roger comes back, He looks amazed at the way I am stuffing his wife and the goofy smile on her face. There is just a tinge of sadness in his face.

I challenge Roger, "Roger, you really disappoint me." His eyes go down, and I think the poor boy might cry. "What did I teach you today? Do you not see an almost perfect asshole on display and only inches from your face? What do you do to an asshole such as that now?"

Roger hesitates to say, "You fuck it?"

I scream, "YES! Lube that cock and shove it up her ass! NOW!"

Roger fumbles with the lube and quickly lathers himself up. He then lathers Beth up. She still has lube on, but hey, he is on a roll. Roger eagerly stands up on the bed, squats down, and presses his cock into her ass. I can feel his cock sliding in, and out of her ass as I am fucking her pussy.