My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands go straight to her breasts. I control her body by holding on to her breasts. It isn't as good, but it feels a whole lot better. Fifteen good minutes of high-speed fucking, and I now need to move it to high gear. I am faster and must grab her hips so I can use my strength to slam my body harder, and harder. I scream, and I shoot my four ropes of cum deep into the depths of my sister's pussy.

Beth does her impressions of a death wail, moans, and freezes. That's something new. She is staring deep into my eyes. I can see her love and desire for me in those beautiful eyes. She is a truly amazing woman. We both decide it's too early for breakfast and go back to sleep.

+++++

Monday, I send the DVD to her work. One of the first couples I did own a local delivery company. They deliver to everyone for me. They give me a great deal because they know the joy people get at receiving those small packages.

That night Roger and Beth surprise me with a pizza, beer, and a DVD for watching. I have a seventy-inch TV, they are life-size on that screen. I point out a lot of the techniques I use to make them look better and to clear up or hide things. They had no idea that I put so much into the production with my editing.

Right after dinner, Beth strips her clothes off.

Roger looks at her, and tells me, "She sure is a beautiful woman. This morning, she tells me she needs to be double penetrated again. This time, I want to be up her pussy, and I want you to force your cock all the way up into my beautiful wife. Then, we will rip her body to shreds."

I stand there like I am contemplating his suggestion. They both are on the tips of their toes, leaning towards me.

I say with a smile, "Yeah, I think I can do that."

Roger is naked in a flash. He is on his back on the couch. Beth lays on him, spearing his cock in her pussy. She has her hands down, so he has room to fuck her. I take my straight cock, lube it, and her ass up with the bottle I have under the table, and then I push forward easier than I remember and continue pushing until I am all in. Oh my, what a feeling.

Roger and I start fucking her slowly. Beth is moaning hard. We both pick up speed but are not in sync. Beth can only grunt now. A minute later, and Beth is crumbling to her first orgasm. We never stop.

Beth only manages to say to us, "You fuckers!"

She wanted this! Fine, I will speed up significantly. Roger is a yoyo, he speeds up, and then slows down, speeds up, and slows down. Beth is beside herself; she wants us to sync up. We obviously do not, we win, she orgasms hard. She gets three more orgasms before we leave her a drooling mess on the couch. Roger drags her body to the floor, and we both jack off until we shoot our loads on to her limp, and lifeless body.

I am so glad I got my cameras. That is going to be awesome footage.

Beth is still out of it when Rogers says to me, "That footage is for you. You don't keep anything for yourself. When you graduate, you won't have anything to show for a sample of your work. We both know that it will leave your hands and could end up on the internet. We are ok with that. We know you won't do that. Don't say no, you need film so you can prove your abilities to others. This is our present to you."

Beth's eyes are still closed, but she says, "I still want a copy, though." That got me breakfast in bed three days later.

Chapter 4 - Crossdressers

Tonight, is a lot different, Beth, and Roger come to my place right after work. They each have a bag. They strip in my living room and then swap clothes. Beth goes downstairs to use the washroom, and Roger goes down the hall to use my washroom. I have better lighting. It doesn't take long, and Beth comes upstairs, and then goes to my toilet.

I have my cameras ready. As soon as they come down the hallway, I will record. I hear some shouting; it doesn't sound like Roger is thrilled with this. At the click of the door unlocking, I turn on both cameras. Oh my, don't they make the cute couple. Roger has on Beth's blouse, stuffed bra, and long skirt with pumps. Exactly what Beth wore to work today. She curled his hair and made it look nice. His hair is generally too long for my taste, it works for this.

Beth put on too much makeup. He almost looks like a Geisha girl. I am exaggerating the whiteness, I mean, what else would you do? He's a guy! He shaved smooth, that helps. No rings would fit, but he has bracelets, a neckless, and a pair of big hoop earring in each ear. I want to laugh, but that would be bad, he is already on edge.

Beth is wearing a sports bra that is too small, it is helping to contain her breasts, she has a big chest like she works out. She is in a button-down white shirt, long sleeve to hide her thin arms. No jewelry other than Roger's watch. She has on the same belt, and pants, although she kept the panties, she said. No makeup, her hair is straight, and dyed black. It's the type that will wash out easily.

I grin at them, "You know, you two nailed it. Obviously, to me, I know instantly, but I bet others don't. OK, let's go."

They both shout at me, "WHAT?"

I smile big, "Oh, did I forget to tell you? Oh, forgetful me. Yeah, we are going out for dinner first."

Roger uses a loud voice, "No fucking way! I am not stepping out of this house looking like this."

I cater to Roger, "Well, look at you. Your tall, big ass, and a huge rack. Your face is better than a train wreck, guys might hit on you. A side benefit, no guy will be hitting on Beth. Hell, they will ignore her! Besides, aren't you just a little bit interested to see what it's like?

"You know it's going to charge up Beth. Her horny meter will break. She will dominate you tonight, the cowgirl will be out. But first, we need to eat. You live west of here, so we are going east, to a pan-fried chicken place I like. It's a bit darker to help you out."

Roger seems resigned to this; Beth is beaming at going out. Little do they know; this is good practice for next week when we do exhibitionism. We take their SUV with Beth driving. She liked this a lot; way more fun to her than it really was. Once we got to the mall, Roger stays in the car. When Beth comes around with a smile, all he says is "Please." She opened the door for him and helped him out. They stood arm in arm, and from a bit of a distance, it is hard to tell.

I ran up ahead to get the video of them walking towards me arm in arm. Robert faked a smile; Beth had no need to fake it. As they got closer, I have them stop.

I say softly to Roger, "Look at your wife. She did this for you, and she is going to reward you tonight. Through dinner, I want you to imagine your cock sliding in, and out of Beth on our table before everyone that can see us."

We must walk a bit to reach the restaurant. Robert and Beth are staring at everyone that walks by, nobody is staring at them. People are buying it. It's not long, and they both seem to relax. Chix Pan Fried Chicken is busy tonight. We must wait. We are squeezed together with other customers, and this is the first time that others are looking at them hard.

One guy is staring and starting to be rude. I move to block him from my sister and Robert. I then push them towards the bar. They haven't spoken yet. I bet they are afraid to talk and give themselves away.

I lean towards Beth, "Use a low deep voice, and order drinks for yourselves."

Beth does use a low voice, but it's obvious she is a woman. She got the voice wrong. The bartender is too busy to care, and probably doesn't give a damn anyway. I bet most of these people would say, whatever.

A young, good-looking couple comes up behind them, and she asks cautiously in a soft voice, "Um, is it wild? Is it a turn on? I bet you want to take him now."

I lean forward, as does everyone else to hear me, "When they get home, I am going to record her pushing up his skirt, and then she is going to slowly descend on his long thick cock. She will then spend forty minutes coaxing seven ropes of cum out of his cock, and deep into her unprotected pussy. Tonight, she gets pregnant."

The lady freezes for a moment and then runs to the washroom. I laugh, and then the others follow me. The hostess calls my name. They seat us in a horseshoe booth. Even though Beth is dressed like a man, we put her in the middle.

I ask Beth, "Ordering for both of you?"

Robert replies with a very lovely female sounding voice, "I am a liberated woman, I can order for myself young man."

I look at him with my surprised look, and say, "Wow, nicely done with the voice. Much better than your other half."

Robert sticks out his tongue at us as the waiter shows up. He gives us a look of "Swell, I have three children at my table."

We all order drinks and our dinner. We all get carded. The look on his face was priceless as he goes from the driver's license on Beth to her face. Picture, face, picture, face. I caught that on camera. He then does the same with Roger.

Roger breaks us all up when he uses his deep manly voice to say, "My wife made me do it." The waiter has a look of understanding on his face as Beth, and I am bent over laughing hard. Everyone is watching us laugh.

Beth laughed like a girl, now the people near us are looking at us again. They seem confused but lose interest soon. One couple continues to look over at us from time to time. We talk a lot about my school, and how things are going. While that is going on, I put my hand on the pants covering Beth's pussy. She looks down, and I give her the universal sign for jacking off in her lap, and then point to Robert.

She looks at me and shakes her head no. I shake my head, yes. She says no, I say, "Your walking home."

Beth is awesome. She takes her finger and points at a waiter carrying food. Roger turns his head to see what she's pointing at. She takes her hand and going up the slit until she reaches his cock. I can't see this, but I do see Roger's head snap back to Beth. He doesn't stop her, but he has a huge look of surprise on his face. As she strokes him more, he has a smile on his face, that I can record. That will be a private shared moment between them. They kiss while she is stroking his dick.

Beth gets him off, and she wipes her hand on her skit that Roger is wearing. The young couple is trying to hide their laughter. Roger is getting mad; he is interrupted by our waiter with our dinner. We go back to talking while eating. We all agree dinner was excellent. We get our bill, it's handed to Beth with a smile, she gives him a credit card.

Two minutes later, he comes back. Beth adds a tip and signs the receipt. The waiter takes his copy and then places the other two copies in Beth's hand. He then takes back the receipts and turns them over in her hand. He takes off.

She reads the receipt to us, "I see all kinds, you played it well. Bravo!"

They both giggle at that. With all care gone that people are watching, we get up and leave.

As we are walking out, I notice Beth's boss with a guy in line. I admit, I invited her here. I didn't give her any clues though. She has no clue they are dressed up. They are waiting. I grab both Beth, and Roger by the shoulder, and drag them with me by the hand. I run up to her boss and wrap her in a hug. She looks at me confused and mad.

I am excited, "It's good to meet you. I am Beth's brother!"

Beth and Roger are looking at the floor, and everywhere else they can. I sure am an asshole at times.

I tell Tammi, "I want you to meet some close friends. This is Ben and Lucy."

Tammi stares at Beth. She knows her, but the context is all wrong. She is confused. My camera is catching everything. Tammi looks closer, and then finally covers her face, and says, "Oh my Goddddddddd." She whispers, "Beth?"

Beth jumps at Tammi with a huge hug. The man with Tammi looks jealous, he is reaching out for Beth when Roger grabs his arm forcibly, and then with a very deep, and angry voice he says, "Not a good idea buddy boy. Especially when you are not her husband." The guy backs off like he was burned by fire. He has a look of both surprise and horror on his face. He can see a pretty woman, but he heard an angry man. Tammi grabs his hand and laughs at him. Now he is bashful.

Their name is called, Tammi hugs me, and we leave. Once outside, Beth is furious with me.

Beth fumes, "We were almost outside. I was past her. We almost avoided that. Do you have any idea what Monday will be like now?"

I timidly smile, "I would bring in coffee, book a conference room, and then when your friends walk in, I would say, 'My brother had my husband, and I cross-dress and then go out to dinner. While at dinner, I jack my husband off under the table and left his mess on my skirt. We had a lovely dinner, and then on the way home my brother videotaped me, and Roger having sex in the backseat of our car at a park. What did you do this weekend?"

Roger's mouth is open, he says, "Fuck me that is good. Jim, you drive and find us a park. We are starting as soon as we get in the car." I am handed the car keys.

I drive to a dark park that is near me. We park near an overhead light, so we have decent lighting. The light above and the sunlight that is left will have to do. This will give it a much different look than all my other videos. As soon as we get in the car, they are kissing in the middle. I snap a small camera on the visor and point it at them. It's the best I can do now.

At the park, I help move them around, so we have light. Without light, no video. In this video, I must do a lot of directing, to make sure they stay in the light as much as possible, we are quickly losing the sun. After a while, they adapt and learn to stay in the light.

Everything is harder in the back of a car. They are both tall, and that makes it worse. They are both swearing at me for this idea, yet neither of them stops. They are too far along to stop now. I try to move the camera with their bodies. It makes for an interesting effect due to me not going at the same speed. It does cut down on the autofocus issues.

In the end, Beth fights with Roger to be on top, Beth wins. She pushes up his skirt, pulls down the boxers, and she mounts his steel pole. She must lean forward to pump her body up, and down, and this makes it easier, less body to move. That means more stamina, and she can go slower, and slowly fuck him. Robert tries to slam up into her, but she is enjoying this way too much to orgasm now.

Just like a guy, cramps start to linger, and you feel the need to cum. Beth is at that point now, there are people at the opposite end of the parking lot. We don't want them peeking in. Beth has been weird all night, and her orgasm is no different. She is silent. No scream, no moan, no grunting, she has been quiet all night, and in the end, she remained that way.

They are both spent. Beth snuggles up to her husband, and they seem like they are sleeping. I take that as my cue to drive home. As I turn into the driveway, they wake up and kiss. Cameras on again. It was a short but warm kiss. They quickly dress, and Roger carries Beth into the house. They both strip naked, which was unnecessary, but I am glad I kept the cameras rolling. Before they start putting on clothes, I suggest a kiss first.

They kiss right in front of my picture of a dog slouching in a chair. The dogs face is just over Beth's shoulder. It was interesting because of the silly dog picture yet sweet because of them kissing. Fade to black. Clothes go on, I get a hug from each, and they go home.

+++++

The next day I wake up with B... What the HELL! That isn't Beth! My eyes go wide in shock, and my video camera is on the tripod, and rolling with Beth laughing behind it. I look over, and it's Roger in bed with me. I freak out and fall out of bed. WHAT THE HELL!

My sister and brother in law are laughing hysterically. Beth runs off for the washroom, she just peed in her pants. She comes back, and I am hiding under the blanket on the floor. I can hear Roger getting dressed.

Roger says to me while still laughing, "Beth is right, it's awesome sleeping with you."

Beth adds, "You should see your face. That is a million-dollar shot."

+++++

Yesterday, I sent the DVD to my sister. I was surprised that she didn't reach out to me. I guess it wasn't as good. It turned out to be very different. Not as much good sex, but some of the face shots, namely the waiter, the bar, Tammi, and yes, me, were just awesome.

I am not surprised that when I wake up, there is a warm and familiar female in bed with me. She hasn't woken up yet. I stay put and gently squeeze her breasts. It's not long before she wakes up and kisses me. That's new. She rolls me onto my back, and without hesitation, she slips my hard cock into her molten pussy. Damn, it's like a forge, the heat is intense.

Beth says with a sultry voice, "That was a true masterpiece of camera work and editing. There wasn't much sex but the way you built up the story, and OH MY GOD, those faces you captured! I did exactly as you suggested, and we watched the movie four times. Seeing Tammi, and you were special moments. We all openly masturbated to that movie. You know what that did to Roger. I swear, he tried to break me. He was a man possessed.

"Obviously, we both had a blast last week. It wasn't at all like I expected. Faking us out with the script was a masterstroke of genius. No way either of us goes outside without you. Yet, that is what made it special, we all know that. Thank you very much. Now let's go shower, and I have makings for omelets this morning."

To be continued ...