My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shout out, "This is called DP, double penetration."

Beth starts shouting, "OH, OH, OH, OH!" She screams, and then orgasms! I swear it is no more than ten seconds before she says, "OH, OH, OH, OH!" She screams, and then orgasms! It's a few minutes before she does it again. By now, I am doing most of the work. I am pressing her body up so I can fuck her.

Out of the blue, I swear I had no warning, I am screaming, and I shoot rope after rope of cum into my sister. Roger stops.

I yell at Roger, "Don't stop until you cum!" He continues.

I go soft, but I stay inside, so Beth keeps the feeling. Beth does one more "oh, oh" thing followed by a scream and her orgasm. She is lifeless now. Roger blows his load deep in the bowels of his wife. He kisses his wife and then starts to cry. Beth has no idea, she is out.

Roger is soft when he says, "Beth, you have no idea how much I love you." He then kisses her back a few times before falling asleep himself.

Too much weight on me. I stop recording and slip out from under them. I leave them in bed as I grab my clothes, and head to the shower again. I come back, and they are snuggling. I save my files and shut down my computer. Then I go upstairs and have a beer. I don't even turn on the TV.

I hear my sister scream two more times before they come upstairs. They are both embarrassed and red in the face.

I laugh at them, "I just fucked my sister, we double penetrated you wife, and you took her anal cherry. Then you two fuck twice, and on seeing me, you two get embarrassed? Go home, and no sex until you get home. Go. I will clean up tomorrow, I need sleep. When the videos are done, I will send a DVD again."

Together, hand in hand, they ran out of my house.

+++++

The next morning, I wake up, and once again, Beth is in my arm, cuddled up, and drowsy.

I ask Beth, "You do have a job, right?"

She replies to me with a giggle, "My time is flexible. If need be, I work from home, and into the evening. I put in a lot of hours this week from home at night, so I could be here this morning. The bedroom downstairs is cleaned up. I brought a few things in we had laying around the house that I like, but we don't use."

She crushes me in a hug and has tears rolling down her face, "Thank you so much for last night. What you did for Roger was special. He told me how there was a tinge of jealousy, and then you suggested the double penetration. He said he felt just like a porn star. Me, personally, that was the most awesome sex I have ever had. It was almost too much.

"First, I love you both more than either of you will know. Then add your monster cock, shoved far up into me, at my maximum. Then to let Roger pound and own me was just too much. Feeling both your cocks in me was like a constant orgasm. I seemed as soon a one ended, another began. I couldn't catch my breath. It was the best moment of my life.

"I didn't sleep at all last night. Finally, Roger was wiped out and went to bed at about 4:00 AM. I took a shower, came here, cleaned up the bedroom, and did laundry. Then I came up here, and got in bed, into my nest of love. That's what I feel like when I am cuddled in your arms. It's warm, and I can feel your heart beating. Your breath is warm and humid on the back of my neck, it's truly awesome. I would ask you to fuck me. However, I am sore. Roger was amazing last night. Rain Check! Let's go take a shower!"

Her pussy may have been sore, but she had no such problem with her mouth. Immediately as the water turns on, she is between my legs sucking my cock. She knows what I like now, and she goes right to it and then stops. What? Her mouth is open, but she isn't moving, just looking at me. Ok, I get it.

I start out slowly, pressing in, and pulling out. Her lips glide across the sides of my cock. No teeth, just her lips. I am consistently adding speed. Eventually no hands, she holds my cock for her to keep it straight. I still go too far on occasion, but for the most part, I place it just right, just at her tonsils. It's a surreal feeling, and soon I am spewing my seed down her throat.

+++++

Two weeks later, and there is a knock at my door. I bet I know who it is. I sent out a DVD today. I open the door expecting to find Beth in tears. I was wrong. There are three women on my doorstep in tears. They rush me and push me into my house. They are all talking at once, and I can't understand a thing they are saying.

Finally, Tammi, her boss screams out, "STOP!" They all stop talking, but they are all crying.

Beth says, "I thought we lost the tip part of the night. I didn't know you recorded it." Big sobs of crying.

Tammi continues, "The ending with the kiss was perfect." She too keeps crying.

Jen adds her two cents, "What you two did to her was just amazing. She told us about it, and we thought she was bragging. Then today she is in her office, and we hear her scream, and then break out crying her eyes out. We come in, and she had just hit play again. We watch the whole thing.

"They offer you a tip, you fuck her, Roger comes back, he looks like his puppy just died, and then the look on his face when you tell him to DP her ass was priceless. But then it gets better as you fade to black with them kissing. That was one of the most beautiful moments on screen I have ever seen."

"We are all horny as fuck, we came here to ride the pony. Oh shit, maybe you don't want to force us. Maybe we are too ugly, or because we work with your sister."

I need to stop this shit. I grab the boss and throw her over the side of my recliner, ass up in the air. I pull up her skirt and find no panties. I do see a sloppy pussy, she is right, they are horny. I stick my meat stick into the hole and push in softly. It took some effort to get it eighty percent in. That's terrific. I start slow fucking to verify she is lubricated and then pick up the speed.

This lady has the experience, she enjoys good sex. I sense this isn't enough, she seems bored. I speed up significantly and pulls her arms together with one hand. The other hand spanks her ass. I have good hard fucking going at a fast rate. I know I am farther along than she is. I use my free hand to run my fingers through her hair. She grunts.

I gather the hair in that free hand as her hair runs through, and then I pull it back, which forces her head to pull back, which arches her back and makes her breasts stick out. While the breasts are not spectacular, with the angle, and the thrusting I am doing, they are amazing. A fact not lost on her friends. They both latch on to a nipple, and she blows up in orgasm, while I shoot six ropes of cum up into her boss.

I grab the other one with my hand as my wilting cock is falling out of Tammi's cunt. I push her face into Tammi's cunt and force her to slurp our sexual cocktail. In an instant, Beth is on the floor, cleaning my cock, and then bringing it back to life. I laugh like an evil mad scientist. After just a few minutes, Beth has me hard, and the girl is just teasing her boss.

I drag the girl away and put her on the floor in doggie position. I align my cock and push in slowly; this girl took much longer to get inside than the other one. She has an awesome pussy, very tight. I will be hearing from her soon if she is married. I start with the slow fucking like I did with Tammi. When she is ready, I am amped up on sex, I move to my fastest speed of fucking. It is crazy to see my length going in, and out of this woman. Her tits are swinging in circles, and she is constantly moaning.

Beth says with a sexy voice, "Now that you know what stud feels like imagine the movie but with you as me. Imagine him fucking you. Imagine your husband reaming that cute little ass you have. Imagine yourself orgasming almost constantly. You have nine inches of huge cock in you, stuffing you good. If you were bigger, he has three more good inches waiting for you. Imagine that going all the way up your ass."

The lady explodes with a death wail and literally tries to chop my cock off with her pussy. She goes still like the petrified forest. No breathing, no movement, and then suddenly, she relaxes, and is gasping for breath like she ran a marathon. Her eyes are foggy, but there is a huge grin on her face.

I am standing on shaky legs, fluids dripping off my cock onto the floor as I ask, "Anyone for Chinese takeout?"

+++++

Two weeks later, I wake up with a now-familiar body in bed with me.

I ask Beth, "Does your husband know about this?"

Beth smiles, "He knows that DVD equals a night of sex, and debauchery for us. He also knows that the next day, I come to see you. That night he gets every detail, and he fucks me hard for a second straight night. So yes, he does, and he rather likes it. The guys at work think he is special now and look up to him. They also love seeing me get fucked."

We both laugh at that. I need a shower; she is too sore from fucking. I am okay with that.

Chapter 4 - BDSM

It's only a few days later, and Beth shows up again. This time it is all business, they need ideas for a script. I test her on what she likes and doesn't like, and then give some ideas of what others do, without bothering with the extreme people.

It took four days of heated conversation to get the script right. The following Friday, Beth, and Roger come over to shoot their BSDM scene. Neither is too keen on this. They feel it is necessary for their movie and want something fun. In the end, they decided on master/slave. Beth shows up in a long coat. Underneath is a fishnet dress making her practically naked. She has a red dog collar around her neck with a chain leash hanging from the collar.

Once in the room, Beth sits down on the floor in a submissive pose. She has a smile on her face. Once I look at her, it goes away, and she uses her meek look. Her pussy is glistening. Roger is on the edge of the bed, holding the end of the leash. He has a huge smile on his face. He stands up and makes her crawl sexily on the floor. I am on my hands, and knees getting her point of view.

Roger stops her and makes her sit. She brings up her hands, and lets her wrist flop down, she looks like a dog. Roger stands in front of her, and rubs his foot on her cunt, she loves that move, but she can't get off. Roger pulls down his pants, and his cock flops out. Beth is all over him. She is eagerly sucking his cock.

Up, and down, up, and down, over, and over, until he cums in her mouth. He falls to the bed. Beth eagerly follows and takes in his cock to clean it off. Once done Roger has a smug look on his face. He has her stand up and installs a spreader bar between her ankles and two wrist cuffs for restraining her arms. He puts the ball gag in her mouth and checks to make sure it's installed correctly. We previously discussed how to install the device correctly.

Roger lifts Beth up and places her on the bed. I have the chains installed, making it very easy to restrain her wrists to the top corners of the bed. Sitting on the table is a small box that showed up this week. It's not on the script, so I have no idea what he's doing.

He installs two batteries, and then holds it up or us. It's dark pink, and semi-translucent, like a gummy device. It's stable in the center with a mini cock, and then it has like wings, and straps on it. I have no clue what this is. He inserts the mini cock into her pussy, and then adds the straps, so it is snug to her pussy. He then tosses me the remote while he goes back to the box.

What the hell is he doing? He pulls out a flesh-colored cock that is about eight inches long, and bigger around than Roger. He pours lube on the device. While he does that, I look at the device thrown at me. It's like a garage remote with a dial on top. I slowly turn the dial. I hear a humming, and a moan comes from Beth. Oooooooo. I see. I turn the dial a bit more, and the device makes more noise.

Roger has a huge grin on his face now. Beth is trying to get free. If she were shaking her head back, and forth or blinking her eyes, I would be concerned. She isn't. Roger turns the dial on the cock, and it too hums. He lifts the spreader bar, up goes Beth's legs. With an evil mad scientist laugh, he inserts the cock into Beth's ass. Beth's body is wiggling. I turn the dial some more. She looks right at me. Ooops, I turn it more. Muhahaha.

Roger in straddling Beth, on his knees, so he doesn't hurt her. His cock is in front of him on her stomach. He sits there like he is building up the courage. I turn the dial some more, and Beth screams and arches her back. Roger reaches out, and with a good swat, strikes her right breast, sending it flying in the opposite direction. He quickly follows up with his left hand on her left breast, swatting it the same way. She again tries to scream.

Roger follows up with slapping them again several more times but with less force. These are much less painful. I turn up the dial and then turn it back. She arches her back. I turn the dial back, and forth until she orgasms, then I leave it higher. It's making a good noise now. Roger turns up the dildo. Beth is having back to back orgasms and is turning red. Roger knows that he needs to remove the ball gag, he does and kisses her on the mouth.

Roger slaps her breasts twice more with the most force yet, and Beth screams from each strike. On each strike, I turn up the dial and then turn it back. She is moaning almost constantly now. Her eyes are closed, she is enjoying the feeling.

I am circling the bed, back, and forth, zooming in to get great shots of the action. Roger stops his actions and attaches his thumb and finger on each nipple. He looks deep into her eyes, and she nods her head, yes. He pulls slowly on her nipples. Beth has perky breasts, but nature says when you are on your back, every natural breast will flatten some. Beth is no different. As Roger uses his strength to pull back, the breast turns into a cone and stretches taut. Eventually, he can't apply enough pressure, and they bounce back.

While pulled taunt, though, the pain looks intense. I slowly turn the knob on the butterfly. Like a woman giving birth, she is forcing her breathing to reduce the pain. Somehow, she can still say, "Fuck that remote!" I turn it further, to the max.

Beth screams out her orgasm with the hardest, and loudest scream I have yet to hear from her. She is straining against the restraints, and her veins are popping out. After the orgasm, she falls limp with shallow breathing. I turn off the butterfly, Roger removes the device and turns up the vibrator in her ass. I can see his huge smiles.

A while later, Beth comes around with a moan. Roger is between her legs, he has his hands on her fishnet outfit, he wants to rip it off.

Beth screams out, "No! This cost me $30.00, let me take it off."

Roger smiles at her, "Can you stop me?"

Beth has no words. I have a great shot of Roger ripping the fishnet dress off her in one big pull with both hands. Beth is at a loss for words. Roger gives her a good fucking. He is straight forward, starts out slow, and gradually speed up. He doesn't shorten his stroke to get more speed. As a result, he fires his load and falls back.

I step in quick with my hand to her clit and rub it good, curling my fingers, and stroking her g-spot. She was almost there; she falls back to enjoy her orgasm. Roger releases her hands, and then legs. He gently pulls out the dildo and turns it off. He gets in bed beside his wife, and they make out aggressively. That is my fade to black shot.

I leave them alone, store my equipment, and go upstairs to wait for them. It's a good hour before they come up. I hear the laundry running.

Roger is surprised at me, "You didn't stick around for your tip?"

I feel okay saying, "That isn't part of the cost. I don't want anyone thinking they need to offer the female to me as some type of payment. I love my sister and am doing this for you guys. I assumed it would be just the POV for Christmas."

Roger shows understanding, and accept my reasoning, "Well, I can understand that. We wanted the whole deal because it has lit a match in our unbelievable marriage. The sex is fantastic, and we are doing things together besides that. We owe it all to you. We both look forward to the DVD."

+++++

The next morning, my sister is in bed with me again. She senses that I am awake.

Beth speaks first, "Roger is a good man, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY is as much fun to snuggle up with than you. I could live like this forever. Just hold me, every part of my body is sore. You have no idea what you two did to me last night."

I defend myself, "Hey, I just recorded it. Thank your husband for it. I had no idea about the toys."

Beth smirks at me, "That may be true, but every time I was about to feel pain, or I did feel pain, you made that God damn butterfly buzz me more. The pain wasn't horrible, it still would have been fun. You removed all the pain; I was left with just pleasure. It was a fantastic experience. I love you so much, you have been awesome with me.

"Your basement is clean, and the sheets are back on the bed. I added more items to the room. I am happy with it now. You need to check it out. Now the bad part of your day, I am mad as hell at you."

I am surprised, "What did I do?"

Beth smiles at me, "You turned down my boss. She and her husband wanted their own videos. Why did you do that, she is crushed."

Exacerbated, I plead my case, "She wouldn't listen to me after I said no. She just cried and hung up on me. I am a student, and I graduate in three months. If I am lucky, I will be going out west for a job. I wasn't going to say yes, and then not deliver.

"We need to pick up the pace on your videos, so I can get them all done. On the positive side, with less business, because I am finishing jobs up, I have more time for video editing. I won't be shooting almost every night, and editing during the day, and late into the nights to keep up. One a week will work."

Beth sits back with a look of horror on her face, "I don't know if I can survive that much sex." She gives a dramatic sigh, a sure sign of overacting. "I guess I will just have to make do."

+++++

It's a Saturday morning, I wake up with Beth in bed with me. This is most unusual.

Beth purrs like a kitten, "He is playing golf. I need you to fuck me. We were out with friends last night and were too drunk to fuck. I need a good hard fucking."

I roll her into doggie, and with almost no effort, my cock finds its way to her pussy. A slight push forward, and I am half-way in already. Damn, she is ready. I do my mandatory three slow fucks before I try a different angle of entry, more from up top. I don't go to maximum speed; I want the nearly full length of my cock sliding in, and out of her body. I want her to feel those long veins slipping along her walls.

Something is wrong today; I am on edge, and it's only a few days. I feel horrible, I am acting like a virgin. I slow down.

Instantly Beth is aware that something is wrong. She looks at me with concern and stops me.

Beth is frantic, "Are you in pain? Did you pull a muscle?"

I can't look at her, "No, nothing so manly. I was about to blow my load already. Fuck, I am like a virgin."

My loving older sister, who has praised me readily, has the audacity to openly laugh at me. What the hell is the matter with her?

My sister kisses me on the lips and then says, "You have fewer customers, you are having less sex, you NEED to fuck. Go ahead, and blow it in me, I bet you stay hard, so continue fucking me until your next orgasm."

I have no choice; I list to her. I have no better plan. Sure enough, within minutes, I blow my load deep into my sister. Just like she said, I am still hard. Well, that is new. I have never done that before. What do I do? Yup, I keep fucking her. I did have to slow down for a bit to catch my breath. Then it is right back to fuck the hell out of my beautiful sister. Without pulling out, she rolls over into missionary.